Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

masterbating in bosses car

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In work one day having sex text fun with hubby when boss asks me to go do house calls. As my car was getting repaired he let me take his.

On my journey I continued texting hubby at this stage on motorway I could feel my flit throbbing and getting wet. Only one thing for this opened my trousers n slightly pulled them down with knickers to expose my wet clit started to finger myself while driving carefully by this stage hubby had rang and together we were wanking when suddenly I heard a honking noise there was a lorry driving right along side me n the driver was smiling told hubby n he told me to continue. So i did and I was looking to the driver in the lorry to tease him. I cam very hard and I just looked over at the lorry driver and sucked my fingers in a suggestive manner. Driver was excited looking and hubby told me he shot his load.

Later that night hubby and I had greatest sex reliving my day when I was giving him details of the driver of the lorry.

X.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dirty woman be careful next time and don't crash with excitement

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would be cumming too if I had a chance of looking at your incredible breasts !!

Post new Message to Thread