Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Flashing with Consequences

Jump to newest

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Mway Services, Van & 2 young men

Last year I had to travel to Wales for work, travelling back I dressed up it was great, I knew it would help the journey go quicker, on way back home at about Cardiff the mway was lit up as it was late evening slightly plus I put little interior light on as I passed a few trucks but got no flash or nothing, then as I got to Newport traffic was slow moving, I overtook a big white lorry, I still had interior light on which was showing my leather skirt and black stockings, but no stocking tops on show as skirt was pulled midway down thigh, I had forgot about light on as traffic was building up so I was concentrating when I noticed, so when he flashed I slowed and as traffic was building up, it was ideal, his lane was pretty clear but he slowed right by my passenger window, so I knew he was watching, I put my left hand on my thigh and let it drift between my legs, my lane was clearing now so I pulled on, he madly flashed again 2/3 times, so exciting, as we drove for the next couple of miles, I let him come up the side of me a few more times but not really letting him know I knew he was watching, till he tooted rather loudly when alongside me, I made a startled movement, I then flicked light off, he flashed like mad again, I pulled in to his lane he flashed again, so I gave a cheeky ladylike wave at him.

We drove on for about a couple of miles and there was a sign for services 2miles, I really needed to get out and have a walk around as I was so excited at what had just occurred, I did pull into services as I wanted to take some piccys and have a walk around, so I pulled in and the car park at the services Major or some welsh pronunciation I think, it was so empty, it was great, I parked at the back away from anyone, in fairness only the first 4 rows were full of cars, I wanted to take some piccys of me walking into services, no sooner than I’d composed myself I started putting my knee leather boots on to walk in as I don’t drive in them all the time, there was a tap on my window ??

So here I am putting boots on as I was going to walk to services entrance only, you can see how far away they are by the picture in my profile, I parked and by the way, the white van and AA weren’t there when I pulled in Anyway the tap on the window, it nearly made me jump out of my skin, it was a mid 40’s chap, I wound down window, he said very nice sexy do you like flashing truckers, I said oh I’m so sorry, pls don’t apologise your lovely, I said agh thank you, that’s so kind of you, I didn’t mean to flash to you, well it was a lovely view and even better one now, naughty I said, sorry can I put my other boot on pls, yes please do, as I did I had to pull my knee up and my truck friend said nice white panties darling, oh heck sorry I said all apologetic again, pls stop apologising and flash a bit more, why I said, cause your causing me to get extremely hard, I said it again, sorry for that, for all your apologies I think you should let me have a feel of your tights,I said sorry (again) but they’re stockings, oh my bloody days even better,pls let me feel, so I wound window right down and said ok just a quick feel With that he leant in and put his big bulky hands, yes both of them on my thighs, his one hand was rubbing higher than the other, can I feel under your gorgeous leather skirt, I said I don’t know, I think that may be too naughty, no he said being too naughty would be, getting you out of your car and on your knees in front of me and me shoving my rock hard cock, which you’ve created in to your lovely bright red lips, yes I agree I said that would be too naughty, but awfully nice, with that he got more excited and put his hand up my skirt past my stocking tops and onto my satin french knickers, ooh fucking hell your harder than me and a sight bloody bigger, he was caressing away through my panties and I was loving it, with that the white van pulls in illuminating us both and the AA van pulled from the side of me. My friend said, oh shit, I better go as I’m double parked, pull into a lay-by just off this roundabout as I want to play with those lovely legs and suck you off through your beautiful panties and then finish off by wanking all over you, blinking heck I said, you don’t mince your thoughts do you, I said maybe ......... with that off he trots.

My white van and AA man we’re both looking at me now, I touched my lippy up so they could see, I then put my interior light off and set up my cam corder on dash, I wanted to be daring and film me walking to services entrance past my 2 new admirers, then on way back do it without skirt on, well the one photo is a still of the walk on the way to the services, but I was stopped on way as well by a motorist, well actually as I walked past the van towards the services a red car with 2 young lads stop in front of me and ask me a question, you can see me talking to them on the video, sorry can’t share, they were only about 20, they said excuse me love what’s a nice lady like doing in a place like this, I laughed and said, well I’m going to walk to that service entrance, take off my leather skirt and then walk all the way back, enjoy your evening and I walked around the back of their car ha ha, I think they were gobsmacked, needless to say I walked to services entrance past parked cars, glanced over my shoulder and my 2 young admirers hadn’t moved they were just staring at me, so I gave them a wave.

I looked at next row of cars and I couldn’t see anyone in them, so I checked and double checked, glanced at my 2 admirers and stepped out of my leather skirt, I quickly did my coat up, but it only covers the tops of stockings, no one else had seen or so I thought, I started my walk back and my 2 admirers had wound down their driver window, he actually didn’t look old enough to drive, I so wanted to flash them, I got within 2 rows of them and thought what the hell, so I opened my coat up, exposing my stockings, suspenders, satin french white knickers I walked straight up to driver, bloody hell you fxxxxxg slut, charming I said, I told you that’s what I wanted to do, he said what else you fancy doing, well I’m going to walk to my car, get in and drive like this to a secluded lay-by and see what happens, good night boys, drive steady and I walked to my car.

I got in and they still hadn’t moved, oh my god what was I doing all because I flashed a trucker, the chap in the white van and the AA man we’re both looking at me, then the white van man waved and flashed his lights, I waved back and giggled, I then put interior light on and touched up my lippy, so naughty I know, I put light off and both vans still looking my way and the 2 young admirers were still parked up facing my car. Oh well I need to go as I want to have a play and take some piccys, so I started the car and pulled out of car park, Im sure the car lights came on, anyway off I headed, got to roundabout and no one behind (Shame) but relieved if that makes sense

I got past roundabout and went straight over and didn’t join mway but went up an A road after about half a mile there was a pull in and I could see a truck parked up , it might be my asda friend, so I pulled in behind and it was all in darkness, excellent I can take some selfies, so I got my camera and got out of car, I wanted to do one with me stood by truckers trailor so I put camera on my bonnet and pushed self timer, then a cars headlights came down road, shite what do I do, timer takes about 8 secs it suddenly flashed and illuminated me the camera and then the car pulled in behind mine, I grabbed camera and stayed by my bonnet, then a car door opened shite, what if it’s the police, oh my god I was so scared, then I noticed someone walking up my drivers side of car, shite shite, I then clocked it was the 20yr old driver from the services or I thought it was, he also noticed me at the front of my car, he came around and said hi lovely lady, oh Hi I said as I walked back around to passenger side, he said don’t panic you said you were going to go to a layby, well we were so turned on we had to follow, hope you don’t mind, oh I said trying to act startled, you’re the 2 young lads from the sevices, Yes, he said and you looked so sexy especially when you were brave enough to walk without your leather mini skirt on, thank you I said, it was actually a dare from a friend, well he said I see you have put skirt back on now, sorry yes I said it was getting a bit risqué. He said were you taking a picture when we pulled in, I said I was actually, sorry can I ask wheres your friend as I was getting nervous, with that his mate said Hi, he was behind me, so I leant back against my passengers door and said Hi sorry I didn’t see you get out, the other lad said why don’t you take your skirt off again or was that just a tease, I said ooh it’s a bit more tarty to take it off with 2 young men stood either side of me isn’t it and close up you might not like what you see, oh I think we will like it as when you did it earlier we could see your stocking tops and we haven’t stopped rubbing ourselves since, really I said that’s a bit naughty, his mate then said yeh I would love to feel the tops of your stockings and your pantie bottom, oh heck well thank you both but I don’t know, the other one said do you mind if I kneel down as would love a peek up your skirt pls, before I answered he was starting to kneel down, as he did a vehicle went by but as we were passenger side we weren’t really illuminated, the first lad was on his knees and rubbing my legs his head was at my waist high and he had turned me to face him, the other lad was closer behind me and hand his hands, lifting my skirt, the first one looked up and said bloody hell beautiful big white panties, oh my goodness I needed them to stop but didn’t want them to.

I was so turned on and aroused, they had got my skirt up now above my suspender belt around my waist, the lad in front was now caressing the tops of my stockings and said as he looked up do you mind if I kiss and smell your panties, I was worried he didn’t know I was a TV but I couldn’t care by now, the one behind me was rubbing his hands all over my pantie bottom and said as he was stood right behind me, Im going to get my cock out and rub it inside your knickers, my friend at the front was now kissing away and actually as my hard erect cock was pushing against the panties he was kissing and sucking the end, oh my goodness it was beautiful, the lad behind me actually had his cock out as I felt behind me and could feel it, he said ooh yes pls rub it, you have caused this, oh my goodness if this carried on I was going to cum in my panties, I put my hands on the lad in front and tried pulling him up, he came up for air and said we are going to split roast you, you sexy bitch, I said I think your friend is already trying, but seriously I am not doing full sex, with that the lad in front also had his cock out, they were now either side of me and my back was leaning against my car as another vehicle went by, I looked down and here I was in stockings suspenders knickers with 2 young men either side of me playing with themselves

I said look this is very risqué for me why don’t you just have a wank and we can all go, they one on my left said only if you wank us odd we will go, they guided my hands to their erect cocks and said ooh yes please wank us off, oh my goodness here I was in an open layby wanking two 20yr olds whilst stood in stockings suspenders panties and knee length boots and also having a massive erection, Theo one on my left said go on I’m cumming, with that he shot his load all over my hand, his mate said let me finish myself off I want to cum over your stockings and took over and wanted himself off spraying it all over my legs, they both went bloody hell that was the best wank ever your so sexy, pls give us your details so we can meet again and fully cum over your face and split roast you, I turned to them and said I think you’ve done okay tonight, now be on w your way pls

I then got back in my car ooh my god I was shaking, I needed to calm down for ready for the rest of my journey x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

Wow love this. I wo der what happened to the lorry driver x

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

Mmmm I loved the way you teased them and then let them feel you up and licked through your panties.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow that's so hot

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Wow I’m Rock hard now

By *essiewhoreTV/TS
over a year ago

Grimsby

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

Still thinking off your story. Do you have anymore like this?

By *ackiex32TV/TS
over a year ago

Wick

Such a sexy story, thank you x

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Glad to see you’re getting out and having fun.

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Agh thank you all for your lovely comments

Ooh it was so sexy and exhilarating it really was but also so scary

Yeh I wonder what happened to trucker ……….

By *ecretpantyTV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

Please do write another story.I am sure you have afew in your head.

over a year ago

Brilliant story

By *eannefTV/TS
40 weeks ago

Dublin, Ballycastle

What a wonderful and sexy experience

By *lderWiserNowMan
40 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *athytvsubTV/TS
40 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Wow i need to get out more xx

By *pread75Man
40 weeks ago

derby

Wow that storie made me proper hard would like that to happen to medirty slut love it

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
40 weeks ago

Nowhere

Fabulous

40 weeks ago

So hot

By *usie pTV/TS
39 weeks ago