Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Slutwife loves young

Jump to newest

By *lutwife4young OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

So your slut wife is all dressed up and on her way to meet a young hung single guy. I get in the car and can feel my clit start to pulse with excitement. The guy has a huge cock and I am going to enjoy this. I slide my hand down and give my clit a little rub and bring my finger up to taste my pussy. It’s so sweet and tastes amazing. I take a quick pic for my husband of how wet I am and send it saying “wet and ready for young cock” letting him know his slut is going for a meet. I drive there all excited knowing my pussy is going to be abused by this young cock. I get to the door and chap, he answers wearing nothing but a tight pair of boxers showing his hard cock. I enter and as he closes the door he tells me to drop to my knees and taste his cock. I do as I’m told while also putting a finger in my pussy and holding it up to him to taste me. We both grown at the same time. He says get up and as I do he pins me against the wall and kisses me hard. His cock is touching my leg and it is solid and throbbing. He takes my hand and walks me into the bedroom where he throws me onto the bed, legs spread! He starts to kiss me hard then works his way down to my breasts, he unclips my bra and starts to tease my nipples in his teeth. My pussy is soaking now! He makes his way down and starts to tease my clit, he eases a finger inside me and I arch my back and moan with pleasure. He works his fingers in and out and makes me cum quickly. He tells me to stand, my legs are shaking as he pushes me face down on the bed and slides his hard cock inside me. I moan as it stretches me on the way in. He pulls my hair back and kisses me then pounds hard inside me making me gasp. He fucks me so hard, I am cumming again and again over his cock until he reaches a climax and fills my pussy full of hot sticky spunk. He hands me my pants and tells me to get home to my husband to get cleaned up!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well this needs to happen

By *lutwife4young OP   Woman
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Hard to get a real young cock to do it

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *argerthanlife40Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock

Oh that’s sounds amazing, I’d love to see the cum start to drip out before sending you home mmm

By *enGuy4DiscreetMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Extremely hot! Hope you get filled soon!

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *rijjMan
over a year ago

paisley

Sounds like a dream night to me

By *azza12Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"So your slut wife is all dressed up and on her way to meet a young hung single guy. I get in the car and can feel my clit start to pulse with excitement. The guy has a huge cock and I am going to enjoy this. I slide my hand down and give my clit a little rub and bring my finger up to taste my pussy. It’s so sweet and tastes amazing. I take a quick pic for my husband of how wet I am and send it saying “wet and ready for young cock” letting him know his slut is going for a meet. I drive there all excited knowing my pussy is going to be abused by this young cock. I get to the door and chap, he answers wearing nothing but a tight pair of boxers showing his hard cock. I enter and as he closes the door he tells me to drop to my knees and taste his cock. I do as I’m told while also putting a finger in my pussy and holding it up to him to taste me. We both grown at the same time. He says get up and as I do he pins me against the wall and kisses me hard. His cock is touching my leg and it is solid and throbbing. He takes my hand and walks me into the bedroom where he throws me onto the bed, legs spread! He starts to kiss me hard then works his way down to my breasts, he unclips my bra and starts to tease my nipples in his teeth. My pussy is soaking now! He makes his way down and starts to tease my clit, he eases a finger inside me and I arch my back and moan with pleasure. He works his fingers in and out and makes me cum quickly. He tells me to stand, my legs are shaking as he pushes me face down on the bed and slides his hard cock inside me. I moan as it stretches me on the way in. He pulls my hair back and kisses me then pounds hard inside me making me gasp. He fucks me so hard, I am cumming again and again over his cock until he reaches a climax and fills my pussy full of hot sticky spunk. He hands me my pants and tells me to get home to my husband to get cleaned up!"
I'd love to do this and so near but just over your age limit, damn!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So sexy my mrs loves it

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

By *illie kevMan
over a year ago

KILMARNOCK

Why a younger guy and not an older guy with more experience and power behind it?

By *cothereMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

Better to just ask a guy instead of young guy

By *exyman78Man
over a year ago

glasgow

The young one get all the fun lucky fuckers

By *j and c 2Couple