Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

He Bred her part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So people keep asking for it, a little update after the last session:

My dad had just left the room, Emma lay on the bed, looking dishevelled, staring at ceiling, breathing heavily, her tshirt up past her waist clinging to her pert breasts, nipples and erect and hard pointing up.

I tentatively walked in, “are you ok”

Pathetically I couldn’t think of anything else to say.

“Yeah” she said, as if nothing had happened, she lifted her legs up and laid there knees close to her chest, so his sperm would fill her. I walked in and past bottom of bed, her tight smooth pussy was now red and puffy, it looked drenched, I could see juices leaking out of her pussy and single thick white line then a big wet patch on bed.

I sat on opposite site of bed next to her “what happened?” I ask. She just laid there for a second, processing it herself.

Then she said, still looking up at ceiling “I don’t know, like I hadn’t been enjoying it, just laying there waiting for it to be bloody over, but I don’t know, my body sort of responded to it I guessed”

“What u liked it?” I sort of accusatory said

“No god I’m not attracted to your dad” she sort of laughed “Christ this is the last thing I want to be doing, no I didn’t like it, but my body just sort of responded during the process, I couldn’t help it ok”

I didn’t press it any further and left the room. She came out a few mins later with her leggings and knix back on, and we carried on with the day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

carried on with the day, acting as if nothing had happened. The three of us even went for a walk around the neighbourhood. My wife in some little shorts ahead of us, and I thought they were up a bit short, with my dad behind her. And it was like how is that relevant, he’d been fucking her a few hours before!

Anyway after dinner we sat watching telly and had the Downing Street briefing. The plan has always been for a session the next morn so the conversation turned to that.

My dad asked “is everyone ok if we continue with this tomorrow?”

No one really wanted to speak, and we just sort of nodded “yeah” while staring at tv, I don’t know why I didn’t say no.

He said “look to be honest the wanking and then going is tricky, and I’m worried about the timing and getting it right…” he left it there for a second. “It seemed we crossed a bridge we hadn’t planned to today, but it kinda makes it easier, just get me in and get me done sort of thing”

Again silence, Emma next to me looking at telly…I broke it and said, “what do you mean, like just have sex?”

He said “well no not having sex, but in a way yeah, if she just comes in, I penetrate her then quickly go for it as best I can and get it done, just seems less awkward for all, what do you think?”

Emma spoke then, again not looking at anyone, “ok il come in to your room first thing, and we’ll just get straight to it, no u wanking first, that’s weird, just get it in me and go as quick as u can…right does anyone want a cuppa?” She said, getting up her little arse wiggling in those shorts as she went to kitchen.

“Is that ok with you” my dad asked once she left the room.

I couldn’t look at him. “Uh hun” I said.

“Are you going to watch again, cos I understand if you don’t want to” he asked

I didn’t know what to say, and in the end I just added, “no I’ll probably let her get up first thing and come back into your room…go on I’ll have a coffee if your making one”

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She likes the bigger cock

over a year ago

Part 2 and 3. It was agreed then, next morning she would get up and leave my bed and go next door into his room for the next “session” which would just be straight sex.

We woke up in the morning, Me half spooning Emma, her dark brown hair over the back of her little black nightie, my bulge pressing against her little bum.

I held her like that, my semi pressing against her peachy bum cheeks, and ran my hand down over her pert breast and down between her legs, my finger rubbing against her clit. So smooth and getting moister as I played, then the image of my dad between her legs from yesterday sprang into my mind, and as I rolled her clit between my fingers, while she moaned a little pressing back, she grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

“Right I best get up and get this over with for today”

Emma got out of bed, her tiny bum barely covered by the nightie and left the bedroom.

I heard her gently tap on my dad’s bedroom door and go in. There was some brief muffled small talk, and I could hear her getting into his bed.

They didn’t close the door, and I laid there in our bed, as I could hear my wife in bed with my dad. It was quiet at first, then I could start to hear the bed springs. A few mins later and it was the headboard against the wall, the thought of my dad between her legs.

I lay there almost stationery, butterflies in my stomach as I started to hear the sound of skin against skin as he ploughed into her in next room.

Could hear a subtle moan, then that skin on skin sound louder, and the headboard against wall, harder louder…then silence. He’d obviously just cum up Emma again.

So what’s better posting in same thread or new thread? Be grateful for thoughts

over a year ago

Dad must think he's won the lottery, breeding the daughter in law with permission.

over a year ago

Enjoying this

By *ob7Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Keep it cumming

over a year ago

Same thread,keep going

over a year ago

Keep posting on this thread mate so they don't get lost..

She's loving his naughty cock isn't she

By *incsfun42Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

This thread please, continue

over a year ago

PART 4

Part 4.

I stayed in the bedroom a few mins then heard my dad leave his room and go downstairs a few mins later Emma got up and went into the bathroom and had a shower. I eventually got up and went downstairs.

That day we acted like nothing had happened, and again the same thing next morning, she got up, went into his room, small talk then the familiar sounds, the bed springs, headboard, her moaning under him, while I lay there in next room.

The fourth morning that week was her ovulation date, and the planned end date for that month.

Again she got up, her little nightie on, black silk with lace trim, which she always wore to bed. She left the room and went into his bedroom, I stayed laying in our bed, fully prepared for what was to come next.

I listened and heard some mumbled small talk, then what sounded like something dropping to the floor.

I heard the bedsprings as she got into the bed and the all too familiar sounds then of the headboard and his balls slapping against her.

For some reason it sounded a bit different and seemed to be lasting longer this time, I heard my dad a couple of times “oh yes” “mmm they’re fucking great”

All the while it seemed to be going harder, then I could hear Emma “ah Ah ah ahhh” as I heard my wife cum again on my dads cock through the wall as he tried to inseminate her.

I left it a few mins after they’d finished then got up to head downstairs so i wouldn’t have to see them, as I left our bedroom, my wife was just walking out of my dad’s room.

She was naked, carrying her nightie in her hand, that’s what I had heard drop to the floor before she got into bed, she had got naked for him, he had seen and had access to her whole body.

She was naked, her face was flushed and hair ruffled. Her body looked clammy and wet smears on her thighs as she turned to head to bathroom.

Thanks for the support, never shared with anyone and not sure how would be received, but more to come…

By *incsfun42Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Literally cannot wait, brilliant

over a year ago

Shes loving his cock

By *ob7Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Great story, sounds like she is starting to enjoy this

over a year ago

Wow this is so hot can not wait for the next part

By *xpo69Man
over a year ago

Herefordshire

Cum tactic

over a year ago

PART 5

PART 5

That week done, she was no longer ovulating, we’d got through 4 days of my dad fucking Emma. Had been so surreal, laying in bed hearing them together, knowing now my dad had seen her fully naked. And enjoyed her, and made her cum while they fucked…

Anyway waiting now to see if it had worked, and a couple of weeks later she regrettably came on, she wasn’t pregnant.

We bickered a little over it “oh Christ after everything” she said

“Yeah certainly sounded like you were trying hard” i snarkely said, some bitterness and resentment in my voice

“What’s that supposed to mean?” She asked

“I heard u and saw you naked for him, I know you enjoyed it” I’d snipe

“Oh my god this again,” she replied “how many times do I have to tell you, I’m not attracted to your dad, I thought I’d take it off as last time treat for him and to make him cum quicker…and even if I do happen to enjoy it, tell me what would you prefer me laying there hating it or me laying there and actually managing to get some pleasure through what we are doing?!”

That usually shut me up.

Anyway the first month it hadn’t work and we were still in lockdown. During the week they tried Emma and I hadn’t had sex, decided not to as didn’t want to taint the dosses. But now we were again. The whole time I couldn’t help but picture her and my dad together.

I’d be thrusting into her, she’d be receptive, but almost overly encouraging, not responding naturally like she had seemed to with him. And the whole time the thought it my head she had felt him deeper then she feels me.

He had cum in flooding her womb greater then I ever could.

So in May 2020 we started chatting about whether they should try again. And again madness of lockdown and seeing it as a means to an end, agreed they should try for the week leading up to her ovulation again.

over a year ago

Yes get in there dad ! Love this

over a year ago

PART 6

Part 6

We agreed to try one last time. Briefly chatted about it, same as before, only this time maybe 6 mornings leading up to ovulation to increase chances.

Emma didn’t say much about it, just agreed to go along to try and conceive. The day before they were due to start again, my dad briefly spoke to me outside, asked if I was ok, I said yeah. He went on to say, it had been nice stopping with us all this time, usually on his own back in Spain, and had enjoyed some company since my mum had passed away. He wanted me to know he was doing it for me and Emma, but enjoying having some intimacy again at his age.

I wasn’t sure how I felt during the conversation, again it was the image from that first session of his cock in hand starting to penetrate my tight smooth wife that had stayed in my mind up to that point.

So the first morning came of the second month of trying. Emma and I were in bed, she rolled over gave me a kiss and a cuddle. Then got up. She walked out of bedroom, her little bum jiggling under nightie as she left room. The sound of it hitting the floor as she entered my dads room.

It was torture hearing them again, I heard a little laugh and giggle as she got into bed, then a low “ahhhh” moan from her as he clearly started penetrating her, and some muffled noises next.

I lay there knowing his bedroom door was open, a mirror on opposite wall to bed, I don’t know why but I couldn’t resist, I had to go and get a peek.

I got up and crept out of our bedroom, onto the landing, my heart pounding, could hear the blood in my ears, almost lounger then the sounds coming from my dad’s bedroom.

I stood back in hallway so I could see the mirror. On bed opposite I could just see my dad’s large arse between Emma’s slim shapely legs.

He was fucking her. My wife lay there under him being fucked, her legs up either side of him, her arms on his back as he slammed away inside her, his balls slapping against her, each thrust causing her to moan, but could tell she was trying to keep it quiet while biting her bottom lip.

I only watched a few seconds, couldn’t last much more, I tiptoed back to our bedroom, and quickly wanked my now throbbing 5” cock into a tissue as I listened to my dad and wife cum together then him unload deep inside her.

over a year ago

Very kind of him

over a year ago

Very helpful dad

over a year ago

Never thought I’d get turned on by a story like this

over a year ago

PART 7

Part 7:

Continued that day as if nothing had happened. Even made me laugh when Emma complained that my dad kept watching his nature shows on telly, it was like well I didn’t see you complaining earlier.

Anyway next morning, same procedure, she got up left and went into his room. This time I didn’t go and peek I just listened.

Again same sounds id grown used to. The bed springs, headboard, skin on skin, some “oh yes from him her stifled moans and then letting go and “ah ah…” then some silence, they hadn’t finished, some brief mumblings, a pause, and then what sounded like them moving around, and then it all started up again, and after a few mins “Ah ah oh fuck yes…” from Emma before a grunt from him.

I said nothing, again we carried on all normal. Him asking what we were thinking of for dinner, and a stroll round block for 3 of us.

The next morning she got up and left the room to go for her session. I had to peek again, the bedroom door was left open. I left it a few mins and then snook out.

I’d heard them start and again a brief mid way through, before starting again, now I knew why, they were changing position.

In the mirror on opposite wall I could see Emma side on, on top of my dad as he lay across the bed, she was riding his cock, grinding herself onto it, her hands on his chest, eyes closed as biting her lip as she moaned. My dad’s hands running up the side of my wife’s slim body, up to and cupping and squeezing her breasts “oh yeah” she panted as he squeezed her tits. His hands then slid down and squeezed her tight little bum, as she rode up and down his fat cock. faster she went leaning over him “not yet” she gasped as she straightened up, hips bucking wildly “oh fuck now” she panted cuming hard on his cock as she ground wildly on him before collapsing on his big stomach and chest. My dad’s hands clenching Emma’s arse as he thrusted your hard, I could see the white smears down his cock as he thrusted up into my wife grunting and cumming into her.

over a year ago

Thanks next part added

By *namoratomanMan
over a year ago

Herefordshire

Really gripping and well written. Thank you!

over a year ago

Awesome keep it coming (that's what she said)

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Wow .. loving this

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Wow this is so hot

over a year ago

Part 8:

I rushed back into our room, a mix of humiliation, upset, jealousy and arousal I couldn’t explain. I touched my 5” cock and shot out a little spurt of infertile cum into my hand.

I wiped it off and acted like nothing had happened. I heard Emma go into shower and my dad head downstairs.

I went down to join him, there he sat tight tshirt barely covering his frame, shorts with a big bulge. I looked at my dad, like there was the man that had just fucked and cum in my wife.

Emma came down a few mins later, gave me a kiss on the cheeks and saw my dad “god is he just gonna sit there all day, putting his shitty nature programmes on” she laughed, almost a different woman to the one I’d seen half hour before bringing herself to orgasm on his cock.

Anyway next morning similar thing, I stayed in our bed and overheard them, pathetically wanking as I did.

On the 05th day of that week, my sister was going to come over that afternoon for a socially distanced visit in the garden to see us all as it had now been a couple of months.

Emma also had to go back into work for first time that morning since lockdown. A couple of them needed to go in to sort out post and have a strategy meeting.

We hadn’t really discussed arrangements for the session that morning. Her alarm went off for first time in a couple of months, and up she got and went in bathroom to get ready for work, she had a shower came back into bedroom and slipped on blue lacey thong and light summer dress.

Meanwhile my dad had got up and gone downstairs, I’d gone and joined him, we were having breakfast. Emma came down rushing about, “right sorry we haven’t had chance this morning but can we as soon as I get back from

Work, don’t want to miss this window, ovulating tomorrow”’she said.

“My sister will be here when u get back probs”

“What really? Oh fuck what time she staying till?”

“I don’t know” I said

“Oh shit” Emma said looking anxious. She checked the time on her phone.

“Ok John, let’s just quickly go for it now, don’t want to risk not being being able to later on”

She said matter of fact to my dad

“Oh ok” he said a bit sort of stunned,

“Right well let’s go quickly up stairs” she said rushing him.

Emma raced up the stairs and my dad followed her into his room.

I wasn’t going to the miss the opportunity, so gave it a couple mins, then followed.

I had been expecting the hear them/see them going at it hell for leather, but couldn’t hear a thing, I crept up onto the landing and heard Emma,

“Are you ok”

“Yeah just give me a min”

“Come on quickly I’ve got to go to work in sec”

“Yeah just give me a sec, I wasn’t quite in the mood when you suggested it”

With Emma rushing him, my dad wasn’t able to get up. I then heard her say “oh for fuck sake come here”

I’d just got to the open door, and saw my dad stood in front of the bed, Emma squatting in front of him now taking his cock in her hand, wanking him, pulling back his foreskin, licking around his bell then down his shaft, she looked up at him, then hungrily took my dad in her mouth.

She eagerly started sucking his flaccid cock, getting him hard. Emma kept going sucking on my dads cock as he held the back of the head “oh god that’s good” he moaned.

She wanked and sucked him hard and fast into her mouth, her free hand going between her legs under her dress rubbing herself.

Slobbering on his cock, she said “yeah, u ready to fuck me now?” And not waiting for an answer she stood up, my wife hitching up her dress as my dad bent over and pulled her tiny little thong to the side and started to slide his fat cock into her.

“Ahh” she moaned as he took her from behind. Holding Emma’s hips he started thrusting up into her, rubbing her arse cheeks as he did. He kept going hard as he did. Emma grabbed a pillow to moan into her “oh fuck me” she panted before burying her face in the pillow.

My dad needed no other invitation and fucked my wife hard and fast bent over, he reached forward and grabbed her hair pulling it back, lifting her face as she moaned out “ahhh ahh” he went for it hard, and her legs buckled, “oh god I’m cumming”’she panted and he started grunting into her.

I quickly turned and headed back downstairs, a few mins later Emma came running down, her cheeks flushed, mascara looking a little run. She gave me a kiss “right I’m off, see you when I get back” and off she went. She kissed me with the lips that had just been round my dad’s cock. She left for work with her pussy full of his cum.

over a year ago

Final to come

Tomorrow good night

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Cant wait

over a year ago

Looking forward the the next part

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

By *en1234300Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *lkNhungMan
over a year ago

Luton

By *xxx73Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Wow

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Wow

By *orthWestUKCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Brilliant, can’t wait!

over a year ago

Very hot

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Good story

over a year ago

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
over a year ago

North Shields

Can't wait to see if it's worked this time?

By *ob7Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Wonder will she go back on the sly for a little more of that cock.

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *outh101Man
over a year ago

Fab

over a year ago

Amazing, hope she sucks you both soon lol

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *exyangeleyesMan
over a year ago

london

Cannot wait for more

over a year ago

PART 9

Part 9:

My dad came down the stairs about 10mins after Emma had left “fancy a coffee?” He cheerily said putting on the coffee, acting as if he hadn’t just been pounding my wife from behind.

I masked my feelings and said “yeah sure” and didn’t make any comment on how I was feeling, what would be the point.

Later Emma came home from work and then my sister arrived we all sat in the garden social distancing, talking about the pandemic, how good to see one another all perfectly normal and natural.

I looked at Emma, sitting there laughing and joking with my sister, my dad commenting on things he’d seen on the news. I couldn’t believe how normal everything seemed and yet for the past week my dad had been fucking Emma. Alright they were only doing so as way for Emma to try and conceive and it had been my idea to use my dad as a sperm donor, but they were clearly now enjoying it.

I thought about them together in bed, my dad seeing Emma’s body, touching it holding her breasts and cute little bum, enjoying her tight pussy. And Emma laying there, feeling my dad penetrate her with his cock, that thick bell of his stimulating her, penetrating her deeper then my cock would ever reach, and how much pleasure Emma was getting from him fucking her.

Emma would normally only cum through oral or fingering when me and her had sex, rarely just through penetration. And yet there she had been cumming just from feeling my dad’s big cock inside her, and fucking her until he came, flooding her with his fertile seed deep in her pussy.

I felt myself getting angry and worked up, but also my cock was rock hard. I tried to take my mind off it and join back in the conversation.

My sister left, evening was normal and off we went to bed, before their final session the next morning…

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ob7Man
over a year ago

Limerick

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

great story.

over a year ago

This is great

By *rankie bricksMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Keep it going

By *o30Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

By *lippy02Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Dad must think he's won the lottery, breeding the daughter in law with permission. "

Very horny

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

By *xxx73Man
over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great story op. Looking forward to the final morning. Brilliantly written.

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *en1234300Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very horny

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town

Great story so far x

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

This is absolutely terrific.. got me so hard reading it

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this please keep going

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

By *imetomingleMan
over a year ago

Chester

By *arythatsmeWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

This is great!

By *oblincs70Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

WOW fantastic. Maybe we should have done the same as you!

over a year ago

By *ecret-64Couple
over a year ago

Wrexham

By *ammym1Man
over a year ago

Medway

By *namoratomanMan
over a year ago

Herefordshire

This is certainly top notch! Well written and great detail. Hopefully there will be a part 10

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch

Excellent

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

"This is certainly top notch! Well written and great detail. Hopefully there will be a part 10"

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story, hope there is more to come

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Is she pregnant and will they continue to play together.

over a year ago

"Is she pregnant and will they continue to play together. "

Now THAT is even more naughty lol

over a year ago

Great story

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Somerset

So hot

over a year ago

Great story

By *artin_KinkyMan
over a year ago

Brittany

At what point is the dad going to admit he's had a vasectomy? Just a thought

over a year ago

Part 10

So the final morning arrived. Emma woke up and gave me a little kiss before getting up.

She got out of bed and stretched. She pulled her nightie up from the bottom lifting it over her head and went and dropped it in the laundry basket. I could see her tight peachy bum and pert tits as she walked out of the room and off into my dad’s bedroom.

I lay there usual mix of butterflies in my stomach. I heard my wife say morning as she walked into my dad’s bedroom naked. I lay there knowing he’d now be getting that view of her. I heard the bed springs as she climbed straight in.

I couldn’t resist and had to go peek for what would be the last session. I could already hear them as I approached the open door. My heart still beating, a mix of torment and excitement.

My dad was kneeling up on the bed naked between Emma’s legs, his hands holding her side as he pumped his bigger cock into her.

Her head resting up on the pillow as she lay there letting my dad fuck her, “ahh, ahh, ahh” she quietly moaned pleasurably from each thrust. Seeing her face responding to my dad’s cock penetrating her. He moved his hands up and began groping her breasts as he fucked her, my dad’s hands now all over my wife’s tits.

“Mmm I’m gonna miss these” he said rubbing them, Emma moaning underneath him as she bucked her hips a little responding to his thrusts and breast play

“I’m gonna miss that” she responded pushing back to meet his thrusts.

So if it hadn’t been obvious to me before, the penny clearly dropped, she enjoyed my dad’s cock and feeling him fuck her.

My dad picked up the pace and leaned more over her. I could hear the slap slap of his balls against her, and wet quelch with each thrust of his big cock into her tight pussy.

“Oh yes” he grunted

“Mmm fuck me” she moaned, “fuck me hard and cum deep me, oh god yes” she whispered up to him wrapping her legs around him as I saw her body tighten and spasm, biting her lip, the tell tale sign my wife was cumming.

My dad grunted again and thrust hard up into her obviously ejaculating and shooting his fertile seed into my wife’s womb.

They both lay there panting for a few secs, Emma still with her legs wrapped around him, holding him in, milking his cock into her. Knowing that she would be clenching around that shaft.

He eventually pulled put, and out it slopped, he rolled off and lay next to her on the bed. Both their naked bodies, my dad’s and my wife’s laying next to each other, both open for each to see, both hot and sweaty.

“Right I’ll go in a sec” she said, lifting her legs, to help as much of his cum into her

“No rush, I’m enjoying the view” he teased

“Hopefully this time it’s worked” she said

“Yeah here’s hoping, although can’t say it’s been all bad” he said grinding

“Shh” she said back playfully

“Haha I know, just about conception not fun, but yeah what with his mum passing a couple of years ago, been a while since I’ve had any fun. And yeah while I’ve been glad I’ve been able to help you two, personally it’s been good for an old fella like me to feel a bit of intimacy with a woman again, u do miss it, especially with a gorgeous woman such as yourself, my son is a v lucky lad”

It was kinda sweet hearing my dad say that, and for a second I didn’t feel jealous anymore maybe more kinda sorry for him, I hadn’t really thought about how my mum’s death really left him on his own.

“That’s very sweet” she said, and she leaned over and gave him a kiss on his forehead, her young tight body against his larger older frame.

She started to get up, I dashed back to the bedroom so as not to be seen, and she went into bathroom for shower.

And that was it, things went back to normal for a short time with the 3 of us in lockdown, a bit of apprehension in the air as her period approached, but she didn’t come on a couple of pregnancy tests later and a trip to the drs, it was definite, Emma was now pregnant.

A mix of joy, excitement and relief. My dad congratulated us both on our upcoming arrival. I did shake his hand and thank him for everything he had done.

So after that 2nd week of my dad fucking Emma and cumming deep inside her, he achieved the original goal and got her pregnant.

Lockdown started to ease, and my dad returned to Spain. 9months later Emma gave birth and I am pleased to say we have a beautiful baby boy.

Our son is now 18months old, and Emma and I are discussing our first holiday with him out to Spain, maybe call in and see my Dad while we’re out there, check he’s ok and not to lonely. Emma and I have also been discussing about whether or not to have a second child…maybe we should plan the visit around when she is next ovulating…

Thanks for reading everyone. Glad to share. Let me know if you have any questions.

over a year ago

Mmmmm

By *hyrichMan
over a year ago

lincolnshire

Brilliant, well written and very much a rurn on

over a year ago

So how old is Dad? Think we need a Spanish holiday lol

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ersey GentMan
over a year ago

St Peter

By *namoratomanMan
over a year ago

Herefordshire

As I’ve mentioned a few times previously, unquestionably well written and captivating. Thank you for continuing until a natural ending.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Fantastic story. Will hopefully look forward to hear how the holiday went

By *tewart64Man
over a year ago

Lostwithiel

thanks for sharing something so personal, it must of been hard to write this and well written as well.

as i say, any prick can be a dad, but it takes a real man to be a father. and I'm sure you will excel in that area . congratulation to you both

over a year ago

He is 62

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

over a year ago

"He is 62"

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Loved reading this.. so well written.. totally understand the emotional aspect too but in the end the desired result.

Definitely got me hard imagining the sexiness of it though..

By *imynameisntMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great read, here is hoping for the second child

over a year ago

Maybe the hottest thing I’ve read on here

over a year ago

"Great read, here is hoping for the second child "

Maybe there's a brother in the family...

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

thanks for sharing. great story. xxx

By *RWYNMan
over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

What a fantastic story, so sexy.

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Excellent story

By *un on fabMan
over a year ago

Mallow

Great story!

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Loved your honesty, it did turn me on

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Such a hot story.hope theres a follow up.thanks

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great story and excellent writing.

I’m glad it had a happy ending but part of me wishes the dad continued to fuck her.

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Thank you

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *aturelover 69Man
over a year ago

Evesham

"Part 10

So the final morning arrived. Emma woke up and gave me a little kiss before getting up.

She got out of bed and stretched. She pulled her nightie up from the bottom lifting it over her head and went and dropped it in the laundry basket. I could see her tight peachy bum and pert tits as she walked out of the room and off into my dad’s bedroom.

I lay there usual mix of butterflies in my stomach. I heard my wife say morning as she walked into my dad’s bedroom naked. I lay there knowing he’d now be getting that view of her. I heard the bed springs as she climbed straight in.

I couldn’t resist and had to go peek for what would be the last session. I could already hear them as I approached the open door. My heart still beating, a mix of torment and excitement.

My dad was kneeling up on the bed naked between Emma’s legs, his hands holding her side as he pumped his bigger cock into her.

Her head resting up on the pillow as she lay there letting my dad fuck her, “ahh, ahh, ahh” she quietly moaned pleasurably from each thrust. Seeing her face responding to my dad’s cock penetrating her. He moved his hands up and began groping her breasts as he fucked her, my dad’s hands now all over my wife’s tits.

“Mmm I’m gonna miss these” he said rubbing them, Emma moaning underneath him as she bucked her hips a little responding to his thrusts and breast play

“I’m gonna miss that” she responded pushing back to meet his thrusts.

So if it hadn’t been obvious to me before, the penny clearly dropped, she enjoyed my dad’s cock and feeling him fuck her.

My dad picked up the pace and leaned more over her. I could hear the slap slap of his balls against her, and wet quelch with each thrust of his big cock into her tight pussy.

“Oh yes” he grunted

“Mmm fuck me” she moaned, “fuck me hard and cum deep me, oh god yes” she whispered up to him wrapping her legs around him as I saw her body tighten and spasm, biting her lip, the tell tale sign my wife was cumming.

My dad grunted again and thrust hard up into her obviously ejaculating and shooting his fertile seed into my wife’s womb.

They both lay there panting for a few secs, Emma still with her legs wrapped around him, holding him in, milking his cock into her. Knowing that she would be clenching around that shaft.

He eventually pulled put, and out it slopped, he rolled off and lay next to her on the bed. Both their naked bodies, my dad’s and my wife’s laying next to each other, both open for each to see, both hot and sweaty.

“Right I’ll go in a sec” she said, lifting her legs, to help as much of his cum into her

“No rush, I’m enjoying the view” he teased

“Hopefully this time it’s worked” she said

“Yeah here’s hoping, although can’t say it’s been all bad” he said grinding

“Shh” she said back playfully

“Haha I know, just about conception not fun, but yeah what with his mum passing a couple of years ago, been a while since I’ve had any fun. And yeah while I’ve been glad I’ve been able to help you two, personally it’s been good for an old fella like me to feel a bit of intimacy with a woman again, u do miss it, especially with a gorgeous woman such as yourself, my son is a v lucky lad”

It was kinda sweet hearing my dad say that, and for a second I didn’t feel jealous anymore maybe more kinda sorry for him, I hadn’t really thought about how my mum’s death really left him on his own.

“That’s very sweet” she said, and she leaned over and gave him a kiss on his forehead, her young tight body against his larger older frame.

She started to get up, I dashed back to the bedroom so as not to be seen, and she went into bathroom for shower.

And that was it, things went back to normal for a short time with the 3 of us in lockdown, a bit of apprehension in the air as her period approached, but she didn’t come on a couple of pregnancy tests later and a trip to the drs, it was definite, Emma was now pregnant.

A mix of joy, excitement and relief. My dad congratulated us both on our upcoming arrival. I did shake his hand and thank him for everything he had done.

So after that 2nd week of my dad fucking Emma and cumming deep inside her, he achieved the original goal and got her pregnant.

Lockdown started to ease, and my dad returned to Spain. 9months later Emma gave birth and I am pleased to say we have a beautiful baby boy.

Our son is now 18months old, and Emma and I are discussing our first holiday with him out to Spain, maybe call in and see my Dad while we’re out there, check he’s ok and not to lonely. Emma and I have also been discussing about whether or not to have a second child…maybe we should plan the visit around when she is next ovulating…

Thanks for reading everyone. Glad to share. Let me know if you have any questions."

great story

By *RWYNMan
over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

The best story I've read for a long time.

over a year ago

Fantastic!!

over a year ago

I can't wait to hear the trip to Spain

By *ackl60Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

i bet the old fella gets up her arse in Spain....

By *rash26775Man
over a year ago

all over

Follo

By *en1234300Man
over a year ago

Peterborough

over a year ago

Great to hear this, reminds me of events with a couple a few years ago good times

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing your experience with us hope you try for another baby

over a year ago

Great story.

Loved it.

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

Hope there is a sequel

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

By *RWYNMan
over a year ago

Blaenau Gwent

I hope we get some more of the story.

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Great story and well toldl

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

over a year ago

Great story, is there a continuation??

over a year ago

There is a part three to this, bloody fantastic story

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I’m hoping there’s a side story to this coming. Maybe a birthday party where they all get together after the birth.

By *luboyoMan
over a year ago

North West / Birmingham

Amazing

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *addy4funAndFrolicsMan
over a year ago

Stockport

Nice

over a year ago

By *ake osheaMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Amazing thread, so hot

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *aul_j80Man
over a year ago

Bloxwich

Hot story, got me twitching reading your dad ploughing your hot wife! Hw had a better lockdown than some of us.

By *eelsgoodMan
over a year ago

Barnstaple

Very well written and a great read. Many thanks. Your wife sounds amazing.

Post new Message to Thread