Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Van driver & Wife

Jump to newest

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

This happened to me just the week before lockdown I had left work in Bristol, about 8.30 at night and was heading back home, I wasn’t expected home till late, so knew I could stop off at Worcester and indulge a little bit, I was parked behind a trucker and to get his attention (I was full en femme, I had changed at M5 services from my suit into my black opaque stockings, white basque and suspenders, french knickers, leather skirt, knee boots, cream mesh jumper, bobbed wig and full make up) I took some selfies with camera flash going off, he checked his trailer lights then came over and tapped on window he was quite old say70+, he never offered to take any so Isaid, I’ve always wanted to climb up and sit in a truckers cab, he still didn’t offer, so I said could I sit in your cab as I’ve always wondered what’s it’s like he said yeh sure, he led me up to passenger side of cab, bearing in mind it was 10pm so dark, as we got to cab he opened door, I said would you take piccy of me climbing onto your cab pls as my girly friends (don’t have any as I’m completely in closet) will be so jealous, he took some piccys as I held my pose, he could see right up my leather skirt and see my stocking tops (on review he was too close so they’re not great) I sat on passenger seat, he climbed up and rested one hand on my knee and held the handrail with the other, he said this is nice, he then said why don’t you stroke the gearstick which was over by drivers seat, I said naughty, I leant across as I did, he stroked underneath my skirt and up above my stockings past suspenders onto my french knickers, wow this is hard he said and big, I just stayed as I was and let him play, next thing I know he’s trying to take my cock out but I always 2 pairs of panties, not what I expected but still very nice, I had to stop him as I was going to cum, the mad thing was cars and vehicles were coming the other way so illuminating us if anyone looked I sat back up and stopped him and said that was naughty, I said can I climb back down pls, oh ok he said, he went first and I followed backwards when I got to bottom he had his hands all over my bottom and my skirt up and playing with my suspenders, I felt myself reversing onto him and realised he had his cock out, so I felt it and turned round, he pushed my shoulders down so I was level with his cock and my mouth, I then noticed another chap behind him, he said don’t mind me, I said no this is too much sorry and stood up, my first trucker gave me my camera and said pls don’t leave, I said I can’t stop sorry this is too much, as I was walking back down past his truck bearing in mind it was dark the other chap grabbed my hand and said pls wait, shit, I thought I recognised his voice but as it was dark I didn’t see his face, he spun me round and said stop your fine and your so fucking sexy, pls just play with this and guided my hands to his cock which was already out, it was hard and lovely , pls let me feel your stockings, he said so I said okay he rubbed me whilst I had my hand on him, but couldn’t see him, he said would you do me a favour, I said no I can’t I need to go, I was now sure I recognised his voice but couldn’t think where from, no he said my wife is in my van and she would love you to suck my cock in front of her, well I was flabbergasted as you can imagine especially as I felt I recognised his voice and it was getting more recognisable, i stammered like a child, I said ugh ok, what was I saying, with that he led the way we went past the back of the lorrypast my car bearing in mind it’s still dark but cars are driving by illuminating us, well it felt like they were, then after my car there was a little van there,in the dim light I noticed someone in passenger seat, we got to the door and he opened it and said don’t touch the wife she just wants to watch, when he had opened door the interior light never came on so I did t see her but I noticed she was sat there skirt up and lovely legs and said hi you’ve been a naughty thing haven’t you , I thought I know this voice but again couldn’t recognise where from, but how could I as I was 2 hrs from home, I felt him turn me around and push me on to my knees and all of a sudden his cock was right in front of my face, go on she said do what you did with that dirty lorry driver and lick it pls, I didn’t have a lot of choice as the man was right in front of me and on my haunches, he said here give me your camera, so I did, now lick the end pls said the lady, so I opened my mouth and poked my tongue out, he pushed forward and pulled the foreskin back and wiped it on my tongue, his wife commented, beautiful now put it all the way in darling, I was in a daze but loving this, I could feel her legs in my back and her man now pushed his hard tool in further, he was also wanking furiously, he took a couple of piccys and again the flash was illuminating us but I didn’t care, his wife then said, now cum over her face darling and in her mouth pls, oh my goodness what was happening to me, it was so horny but this was a public lay-by and a pretty busy road with cars going by quite often and here I am dressed in lingerie with my leather skirt around my waist on my knees with a strange man wanking in my face and mouth whilst his lady watches literally from a few inches, suddenly he was thrusting it in my face and said fuck I’m cumming, she started to push my head onto his cook and said go on suck it sweetie then I’ll suck you, she was also playing with me under my skirt,with that he exploded warm spunk all over my face and mouth, it also made me cum in my knickers, oh my god the bloke said that was amazing, he wiped his cock against my lips, his lady said, that was so sexy and felt my knickers and said I think she enjoyed it to darling, she looked at my face and I saw hers for the first time and it wasn’t who I was thinking but I knew her from somewhere, she didn’t recognise me, she said oh darling you’ve made a mess of her, take a picture of her face, so he did he then helped me up and thanked me before zipping up, I stood upright and pulled my skirt down, she said thank you and shut the door and my chap walked off around back of his van, so I walked back to my car I got in and sat there in shock as their van lights came on and they pulled off, I then noticed my truck friend walking towards my passenger door, oh my days what a event, I wound down window, he leant in and said put your light on pls, I did and he said bloody hell, I can’t believe what I have just watched that was amazing and your face is covered in spunk you sexy bitch, why thank you kind sir, he said I would ask you to finish me off but I had a great wank watching you, that was amazing Drive steady enjoy the rest of your night, you’ve made one old man very happy so take care and thank you x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tuartandKateNottsCouple
over a year ago

Wollaton

Hmmm... very naughty. Hopefully we'll 'bump' into you in a local layby.

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So naughty and nice,

Can I come next time x

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice x

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Wish i could meet a GODDESS like yourself when I'm on the road

By *ilkylingerieMan
over a year ago

gloucester

fabulous, so sexy and you know you loved every minute of it xxxx certainly hope to catch you one day xxxx

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Very arousing.

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *hristopherd999Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

Did you recognise the voice?

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

We need to know who they were !!!

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very nice mmmm

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Oh my goodness this experience takes me back, how many other people have recognised someone, I worked out who it was in my way home, he was a electrician from my estate, but that wasn’t his wife but I saw her at a college open day 4 weeks later, bloody hell

How surreal and 100% true

By *nly1meMan
47 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

Wud love a meet like that in a layby x

By *lderman500Man
15 weeks ago

sleaford

So sexy would love to meet her