Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Duet 2

Jump to newest

By *uitarman222222 OP   Man
over a year ago

Village near great yarmouth

This is a continuation of my previous thread, Duet.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Great story you lucky man

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great story you lucky man "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

When Julia got home from work she took me by the hand straight to the bedroom. She undressed me, and I undressed her. We got on the bed and she noticed the sheets were damp from Urma's juices. She inhaled the aroma and said, she smells so fresh and young. Did you lick her pussy? she asked. I confirmed that I did.

Julia was gently playing with my cock which was erect, she wiped my precum off with her fingers and licked them clean . Lick me like you licked her she said. I moved down to her pussy. There was a musky smell, I parted her cunt lips. I could tell she had a cock in there very recently as cum was dripping from her pussy lips. As I licked her she was writhing in pleasure. It was an extraordinary amount of cum. I licked and swallowed until Julia orgasmed.

So tell me about your day I asked her. She said there was a new young lad who started at her work place a couple of weeks ago called Ted. She said he was tall, good looking and very cocky. On his first day he'd asked her out for a date. They had flirted with each other over the past two weeks. She constantly teased him. A flash of her thigh, wearing see through tops, and accidentally brushing her tits against him. This week she'd accidentally brushed her behind against him, and today her hand touched his crotch. She was very amused that he seemed to be in a state of permanent erection when she was around him.

This morning she felt his stiff cock through his jeans. They were in a store room at the back of the warehouse. As she massaged his cock through his trousers, he looked at her with big puppy eyes, and she felt the teasing had gone far enough. She unzipped his flies and pulled his cock out. She said his cock was quite big and circumcised. Bless him, she said, I wanked his shaft about 5 times and he spunked over her hands.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia took a photo of her cum covered hands and sent it to me. She said it really turned her on, and she was so aroused that about an hour later she went to the ladies, locked the cubicle door and using her fingers brought herself to orgasm, not once, but twice. And sent me another photo.

Julia said Ted had been hanging around her all day, and it looked like with a permanent erection. She teased Ted again, wiping her cum covered fingers against his lips. He eagerly licked and sucked her juices from her hand and rubbed his crotch against her legs.

The tension between them was unbearable, what with that and she thinking about Urma and me. She asked Ted to meet her in the store room again. This time she pulled his trousers and pants off. His large cock sprang towards her mouth, she cupped his balls in her hands, and gave him a blow job. Once again he didn't last long, within a minute he was pumping his sperm into her mouth. She let his cum dribble from her lips, and sent me the final photo. To her surprise he still had a rock hard erection. She bent over, lifted her skirt up and guided his cock into her from behind. She said his cock stretched her pussy slightly, and then he fucked her like someone possessed. It was hard and fast. The possibility of being caught heightened their sensations. She felt his hot sperm filling her cunt, and her own orgasm expelled his cock out of her. She turned to face Ted. Bloody hell! Julia said to Ted. Does your cock never go soft? Rarely said Ted. Julia licked his stiff cock clean, and was about to give him another blowjob, determined to make his cock soft after yet another orgasm. But just as she started, they heard footsteps approaching, and quickly sorted their clothes out and pretended to be stock taking.

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Very good

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

love this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia then asked me about my morning with Urma. I told her everything. Half way through Julia reached into the bedside cabinet and took out her rabbit. She edged herself, just holding back from orgasm. She grabbed my cock and said make love to me, just like you did to Urma.

Then the doorbell rang. Julia was expecting a parcel. So I put a robe on and went to the door. It was Urma. She said she thought she'd left her phone in the kitchen. She immediately noticed the bulge in my robe and said, oh dear, have I interrupted something? She came into the kitchen and found her phone. She gave my cock a quick squeeze and turned to go. Julia came into the kitchen wearing her white silk kimono.

Urma explained she'd lost her phone. Julia told her we were discussing arranging a date to meet her. Are you busy now? She asked. Urma said no.

Julia said I understand you've never had sex with another woman before. Urma said yes that's right. But you've masturbated before? Oh of course said Urma. Julia opened her kimono up and said why wouldn't you want to play with this? Julia let her kimono fall to the floor. Urma gazed at Julia's fantastic body. You are stunningly beautiful she said to Julia, and so are you said Julia. Urma moved towards Julia and kissed her on the lips. Let's go upstairs said Julia and led the way holding Urma's hand.

Julia removed Urma's top and bra. She gently stroked Urma's magnificent breasts. Julia then removed Urma's shorts and lacy white knickers. Urma stood there shaking. Julia was fascinated by Urma's tight closed slit, and lightly kissed it. Julia lay back on the bed and got me to lie beside her.

You now have a choice, my cunt or his cock said Julia. Urma went for my cock. So Julia turned over and joined in. I had these two beautiful women sucking on my cock and balls. Julia knew I was about to cum and eased Urma away. She sat astride me and I pumped my sperm deep inside her cunt.

Julia lay back on the bed, legs apart and said, you've tasted his cum before, so come and get it. Urma knelt between Julia's legs and inserted a finger into Julia's pussy. My cum was dripping out of Julia's cunt, Urma licked her finger clean. Oh for goodness sake said Julia and pulled Urma's head to her pussy lips. Urma got the idea and thrust her fingers and tongue into Julia's cunt. I was erect again and put my cock into Ulma's pussy. I fucked her tight cunt from behind. Whatever she was doing to Julia was working, she was writhing in pleasure. Julia shouted out she was cumming, and simultaneously I exploded in Urma's cunt. It took a while to recover.

Urma lay back on the bed. Her long blonde hair damp from Julia's orgasm. Just looking at her beautiful body was making my cock stiffen again. Julia ran her finger over Ulma's slit. I've never seen a pussy slit like this before said Julia. She inserted her fingers and removed them covered in my cum and put her fingers to Ulma's lips, and then into her mouth. Ulma was thoroughly enjoying herself, and said to Julia, please use your tongue. Julia put her mouth on Ulma's slit, and slid her tongue in. Ulma was writhing in pleasure and I stepped up so my cock was by her mouth. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it. Some muffled words came out of her mouth, and it was obvious she was about to cum. She squirted fountains over Julia's face, and lay there shaking for ages as multiple mini orgasms followed.

Urma said to Julia she'd had many men go down on her, but none had given her such intense multiple orgasms as Julia just had. I think I'm turning bi she added.

Julia put Urma on all fours, and she did the same. Now it's your turn she said to me. Both these stunning women had there bottoms in the air waiting for me. I moved to Julia first, as I wanted to feel Ulma's tightness after. Every minute I moved from one cunt to the other. It really was too much and after five minutes I was ready to cum again. The first most powerful squirt was in Julia's dripping wet cunt, I quickly withdrew and slammed my cock into Ulma's cunt and she received the rest of my sperm.

Neither of the girls had orgasmed as I was fucking them. So they got into a 69 position and brought each other to an orgasm. And then another one for good measure. The second orgasm more powerful than the first, and once again Ulma had many mini orgasms after.

I've got an idea said Julia, let's have a dinner party on Saturday, and invite Ted too.

And so we did.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Welcome back

Really enjoying ty

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best story I have read for a long time. Decent sized chunks and never fails to make me hard reading the exploits of you and Julia

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Welcome back

Really enjoying ty"

Hello, thank you. You should get a loyalty card.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best story I have read for a long time. Decent sized chunks and never fails to make me hard reading the exploits of you and Julia "

Hello thank you

I really appreciate your comments

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

great stuff hope to read more

Reply privately

By *mooth321Man
over a year ago

Tonypandy

Very hot story

Reply privately

over a year ago

The weather was fine and I decided to do a bbq by the pool. As well as Ted and Ulma Julia had invited Bob and Rose. Julia was very excited and as we were getting dressed we had a little play with each other. Julia wore a little black dress, no knickers or bra. The top of the dress was lacy, and basically see through. In fact one of her nipples was poking through, but she didn't mind. I wore shorts and a special T shirt Julia had got printed for me. The slogan said "My wife likes to watch".

Bob and Rose were the first to arrive. Bob in a polo shirt and shorts. Rose was wearing a flowery yellow summer dress which set off her long red hair beautifully. Then Ulma made an entrance wearing the same one size too small white dress she wore when she accidentally fell in the pool.

It was obvious Bob and Rose were very attracted to Ulma. And it looked like Ulma was quite smitten by Rose's tall and perfect figure. As Julia introduced them to each other Ulma gave Rose a hug. Rose was over a foot taller so Ulma's head was squashed against Rose's breasts.

Last to arrive was Julia's work colleague, Ted. He was six foot tall brown hair and eyes, gym fit body and good looking. He was twenty something. He was wearing shorts and a vest top. He was very shy, Ulma chatted to him and took him inside to get drinks. When they came back there was an obvious bulge in the front of his shorts.

Julia had told me she'd try and wank him off as many times as she could at work. Her record being ten times. But he just had a permanent erection when he was near her. It seemed like Ulma caused the same reaction in him.

It was getting cool and Julia suggested we move inside. We sat around the kitchen table. So how do you know Julia? asked Rose to Ted. He immediately blushed and mumbled something about working together. Julia laughed and said, we play a little game at work. I see how many times I can wank him off in a day. He has a permanent erection. We hide up in the store room, I get his hard cock out, I wank it, he cums, I continue wanking his cock, he cums again, I give him a blow job, and he cums again. The best we've done is ten times in a day. I bet hes fully erect now said Julia. Well let's find out said Rose, she pulled Ted to his feet and with a swift movement of her hand removed his shorts. His erect cock was slightly bigger than mine. Rose took him to the sofa and laid him back on it. She removed her dress and stood tall and magnificent in front of him. Her red pubic hair was shaped into an arrow pointing towards her pussy. Ted was staring at her beauty. His twitching cock was bouncing up and down and I wondered if he was going to cum there and then.

Rose leaned forward and held her breasts so she could stroke Ted's with her nipples. Ted's cock twitched again and immediately sprayed Rose's breasts with his cum. He was a very heavy cummer. Ropes of his cum dripped from her breasts. She grabbed his cock with her hand and wanked his cock, in about thirty seconds he covered her hand with another load. Rose sat astride Ted and guided his cock into her cunt. She rode him fast. After about a minute Ted told her he was cumming but she kept going. He told her again he was going to cum. Rose went faster until she orgasmed, splashing his cock and balls with her juices. Rose got off Ted, her face was sweating and was flushed red. She was panting. We all looked on in amazement as a stream of Ted's cum poured from her virgina. Ted's 7 inch cock stood out, still proud and erect, glistening with Rose's juices.

Julia stood up and said to Ulma, let's try with two. Ulma took the hem of Julia's black dress and lifted it off. Julia took off Ulma's dress. Bob gasped in admiration at Ulma's exquisite figure. The two girls briefly caressed each other,Julia sucked Ulma's nipples and Ulma stroked Julia's pussy. They went to Ted, Julia lowered herself down on Ted's mouth, and Ted inserted his tongue into her pussy. Just before Ulma went to touch Ted's cock, it twitched and another spray of cum flew into the air, covering Ulma's breasts. Ulma grabbed his cock and started wanking it hard and fast. Her hand banging down on his balls . Julia ground her pussy back and forth on his mouth. Another spurt of cum came from Ted's cock and again sprayed Ulma's breasts. I'd never seen so much cum from one cock.

Ulma put Ted's cock in her mouth and started sucking. Within a minute Ted came in her mouth, his cum dripping from her lips. She went to straddle Ted but he pushed her away. Julia meanwhile was building up to her orgasm, she moaned, and as Ted was licking her pussy she was rubbing her clit. She screamed I'm cumming and flooded Ted's face with her juices.

Julia got off Ted and stared at his penis. It was still fully erect. Julia went to touch it, but Ted brushed her hand away and said it was a little sore. Bloody hell! said Julia, it's like having your own fucking machine.

Julia suggested we'd be more comfortable in the bedroom and we went upstairs. In our bedroom we had a sofa and a few chairs. Bob had taken his clothes off when watching Ulma with Ted. Rose and Bob sat together on the sofa, and Rose gently stroked his monster cock, Ted sat on a chair his penis still erect. Ulma and Julia were on the bed. I sat beside Rose and her hand reached out for my cock and gently wanked me. Ulma had had a few drinks and was uninhibited. She said, can I show you my party trick? We all of course agreed.

Ulma sat on the bed, legs apart showing her neat one line slit. She lifted one breast too her mouth, tweaking her nipple then sucking on it. She squeezed her nipple and a white fluid dribbled out. She did the same with her other breast, and she directed the white fluid onto her slit. She then lay on her back and then arched her back so she could bring her legs up over her head. With a little bit of repositioning she managed to get her tongue to her slit and started licking her pussy. We gasped in admiration. Bob said to Julia, hold her in that position, and he stood up and moved towards Ulma. His monster ten inch cock stood out before him, the girth the size of his wrists. Julia quickly got the baby oil and applied it to Bob's cock.

He rested the bulbous head of his cock on Ulma's slit for a moment, Ulma was flicking her tongue on her clit, and then Bob slowly entered her cunt. As Ulma continued to lick her clit, Bob's cock moved back and forth inside her, his giant balls slapping her buttocks.

I noticed Ted was wanking himself again. Julia lay back and positioned herself under Bob's balls and tried to get them in her mouth, but they were just too big, and she had to content herself with licking them.

Rose asked Ted to sit next to her. She was wanking his cock and mine.

As Bob plunged deeply into Ulma's cunt he yelled out he was cumming and shot his load into her. Ulma collapsed into a heap. Ted and I came together as Rose's hands worked their magic touch.

What will be our next adventure I wondered?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"great stuff hope to read more "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Very hot story "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Best stuff on here great wanking material keep it up it makes me hard has rock

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best stuff on here great wanking material keep it up it makes me hard has rock "

Thank you.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Awwwww thought that evening would go on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Awwwww thought that evening would go on"

You know me too well. Xx

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Great story telling

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great story telling "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia had a day off work and Ulma was delighted to see her when she arrived to do the cleaning. We had a holiday in Brighton booked for the following week. Julia was showing Ulma pictures of the hotel and surrounding area. How big is your suitcase? she asked Julia. Quite big, why do you ask? said Julia. Ulma opened her blue eyes fully and said, well I'm quite tiny, I'm sure you could fit me in. Julia looked at me, I was nodding enthusiastically. We'd love you to join us, said Julia. Ulma squealed with delight. We arranged to meet at the hotel the following Friday evening.

Julia and I arrived early and after dinner retired to the bar. Ulma made her entrance. She was wearing thigh length black leather boots, a black mini skirt and a light blue see through top. Her breasts and nipples could clearly be seen. She'd obviously been to the hair dressers as her normally long blonde hair had been curled. She looked amazing. Such a pretty petite girl. There was about eight men in the bar, all who turned their heads around as she came to our table. One bloke had his arm smacked by his girlfriend.

Ulma hugged and kissed us both. I gestured towards the bar man and he brought over an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne.

After a few drinks, as always Julia suggested playing a game. The girls would sit as far apart as possible at the bar. They would accept any drinks offered and the winner would be the first girl to get cum on her hands.

Ulma sat on the high bar stool with her legs slightly parted. She hitched up her short skirt and from where I was sitting I could see she wasn't wearing any knickers. I had a perfect view of her tight one line slit. Within a minute an older man in a business suit offered to buy her a drink. He bent down to do up a shoe lace that didn't need doing, and had a perfect view of her pussy. She spread her legs a bit more as he pretended to do up his shoe lace. When he stood up he had a noticable bulge in his trousers. Ulma learned forward and briefly brushed her hand over his bulge. He whispered something in her ear. She smiled, took his hand and they walked out together.

I realised I hadn't checked how Julia was getting on. As I looked towards the other end of the bar I was quite surprised to see she wasn't there. I drank some more champagne and waited. After a few minutes the girls arrived back together, giggling. They sat at our table. Ulma showed us her right hand, covered with cum. Julia licked Ulma's fingers clean. Ulma said herself and the bloke went out to the smoking area, she'd undone his trousers, and took his cock in her mouth. She said he had a massive Bush of pubic hair, and half his shaft was covered in pubic hair too.

Not very nice said Ulma. She told the man to warn her when he was about to cum as she didn't like cum in her mouth. The real reason was she had to show cum on her hands to us. Within a minute he held her head on his cock as he was about to cum. She wasn't putting up with that. She pinched his balls, he let go of her head and his cum spurted over her hands. Once she had got his cum, she let go of his cock which bounced up and down spraying more cum over his suit trousers. He will definitely have to have his suit dry cleaned, Ulma said.

So what had happened to Julia? She opened her hand, but there was no obvious cum. You have to sniff it, said Julia, and put her hand to Ulma's nose. Mmmm said Ulma, pussy juice. Julia then put her hand to my nose. A slightly musty aroma reached my nose. I licked her fingers clean. Julia explained she was approached by an elegant woman in her forties who bought her a drink. She told Julia she was bi, and horny. Julia suggested they went to the ladies. As soon as they got into a cubicle the posh woman took control and ordered Julia to strip. She gazed at Julia's stunning figure. With one hand she caressed Julia's breasts, the other hand she stroked Julia's pussy. She then instructed Julia to undress her. Julia removed the woman's clothing. Julia said she had curves in all the right places. Her black pubic hair was neatly trimmed. She guided Julia's mouth to her cunt, Julia spread the woman's pussy lips and started licking and fingering her. Julia said within a few minutes the woman started moaning and flooded Julia's hand with her juices. The posh woman returned the favour and brought Julia to orgasm quite quickly.

Ulma did say that only she had cum on her fingers. But after further discussion they agreed it was a draw.

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia said, oh, shes at the bar, and pointed to a woman waiting to buy a drink. I'll invite her to join us, and Julia went to speak to the lady. She got her drink and they came back to our table. Julia introduced her to us all. Her name was Elana. She spoke with a soft cultured English accent. I could tell her dress and jewelry was expensive and she was wearing a heavy musky perfume. She was a little bit shy at first. Elana said she was in Brighton for a business conference. She noticed the champagne bottle was empty and ordered and paid for two more.

Elana's dress was dark red, and reached to her knees. Her tanned legs looked quite toned, probably she was in her mid forties I thought. A pleasant looking face, with shoulder length brown hair and come to bed eyes. As Julia said, she was curvy in build.

I noticed she couldn't take her eyes off Ulma. When she heard Ulma's soft swedish accent, she looked lovingly into Ulma's bright blue eyes.

Julia suggested we'd be more comfortable in our room, so upstairs we went. Julia went to the ensuite and returned wearing just her kimono. Ulma went next to the bathroom and returned, just wearing her black thigh length boots. She lay on the bed, propped up on her elbows and said, who wants me first? Her perfect one line slit was on show, and Elana gasped whilst she looked at the total beauty of Ulma's head and body.

Julia said, I think our guest should go first. Julia stood in front of me and removed my clothes. My cock was hard, and I approached Elana. She was unsure what she should be doing. I helped her off with her dress. She was wearing a black lacy bra, and knickers to match. She was a fuller figured lady, and quite attractive. My cock poked her buttocks and I pushed her towards Ulma. Ulma sat up and reached behind Elana and undid her bra. Elana's breasts spilled out. Large and full. Ulma licked Elana's nipples which soon stood erect. I pulled Elana's knickers down. She had a gorgeous arse, and Ulma plunged her hand into Elana's cunt.

Elana turned on her back and Ulma sat astride her licking Elana's breasts and sucking her nipples. Julia and I were watching the girls pleasure each other. Julia lifted her kimono and sat on my lap. She guided my cock into her pussy and as I started to fuck her she stopped me, and said keep still. My cock was throbbing in her pussy, and her pussy was leaking over my cock and balls. It was difficult to keep still. I consoled myself by playing with her tits and nipples.

Ulma moved between Elana's legs. She licked around her black pubic hair and then separated Elana's cunt lips and inserted her tongue and fingers. Elana groaned with pleasure. Ulma's arse was in the air, and her slit was showing. Julia got off my lap, and said, go on then. She went to the head of the bed, took off her kimono and straddled Elana's head. She lowered herself so her cunt was on Elana's lips. Julia caressed Elana's breasts and Elana licked Julia's pussy.

I put my hands on Ulma's buttocks, slid them down to her slit, and gently put my cock inside her. She responded by pushing her buttocks back towards my thrusting cock.

Julia screamed out she was cumming and flooded Elana's face. I could feel my cock throbbing and shot my sperm in to Ulma's sweet and tight cunt. Ulma was still licking out Elana's cunt, Elana's body shook as she reached her orgasm and she threw Ulma off her. A flood of juices poured from her pussy.

As we recovered Elana said to Ulma, you are the only one who hasn't cum yet. Lie down on the bed. She got between Ulma's thighs and parted her legs. I could see my cum leaking from Ulma's slit. Elana licked away my cum and inserted her tongue and fingers into the slit. Ulma started crying out she was about to cum, and her juices flooded the bed as she orgasmed. Once again many mini multiple orgasms followed. Julia went to her and cuddled Urma until her breathing steadied. The two girls were stroking each other slowly on the bed, and Julia got into a sixty nine position.

It was such an erotic thing to watch, I was erect again, playing with my cock, sitting on a chair. Elana said to me, can I? Yes of course I said. She knelt between my legs and started sucking on my cock. Her soft mouth was amazing, she gently drew her teeth up and down my shaft. She looked up at me, and said, will you cum inside me? Yes I replied. I assumed she meant in her mouth. But she stood up and straddled me face to face on the chair. Now, dont move she said. She grabbed my cock and put it in her cunt. It was surprisingly tight, and very wet. She clamped her virginal muscles around my cock, which nearly expelled my cock, but she immediately unclamped her muscles. And she kept doing it. The sensation was wild. Her large brown eyes stared directly into mine. Incredibly she speeded up. The girls on the bed were reaching a simultaneous orgasm. Elana whispered in my ear, you will cum now. And in three more muscle contractions my cock released my load deep inside her. She got up and lay back on the bed. Her cunt lips were glistening with my cum. Ulma and Julia got between her legs and licked my cum out of her cunt. Elana had a massive orgasm, so powerful I was worried she'd fainted. But she was ok.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bravo bravo

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bravo bravo"

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Loving this x "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

The following day Julia and Ulma went shopping, and I took the opportunity to explore Brighton. We'd arranged to meet at a pub for lunch. I found the girls sitting at a table with a young bloke. Julia introduced him to me. His name was Simon, about mid twenties I guessed. He looked like a surfer type to me. Blonde hair, tanned, designer stubble, over six foot tall, athletic build, and very good looking.

He had a great sense of humour and we all laughed at his jokes. He was constantly touching Ulma's arms and legs, and she was touching him.

After lunch Julia invited Simon back to our room. Ulma took his t shirt off to reveal a toned body and a hairless chest. She knelt in front of him and pulled his shorts off. The bulge in his boxers was prominent. She took off his boxers and his cock sprang out. Ulma gasped with delight. It was a good eight inches and girthy too. Ulma's tiny hands wrapped around his cock, his foreskin was covering his tip, and she gently pulled it down to reveal a large bulbous tip.

She lay Simon back on the bed and pulled her dress off. She straddled Simon's legs and slowly stroked the tip of his cock with her fingernails, and wanked his shaft up and down and licked away the precum that oozed out.

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Excellent story writing

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Excellent story writing "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *enuine photographerMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ulma took Simon's cock in her mouth, he moaned with pleasure as her tongue swirled around the tip. She pulled his foreskin up and over his glans, it was so long, about two inches longer than his cock. She held his foreskin apart with her fingers, and inserted her tongue so it was between his foreskin and glans, and wanked his shaft. Her erect nipples were stroking his inner thighs. Her gorgeous arse was up in the air displaying her tight one line slit. Julia went up to Ulma and started licking her slit, I went to Julia and parted her pussy lips and put my cock in her cunt. Simon said he was about to cum. Julia immediately pulled Ulma off his cock and pushed me out too. Simon's cock was bouncing in the air, but he hadn't quite cum, although obviously on the edge.

Julia reached into a bag and removed a spray can. It was a sports freeze can, and sprayed Simon's cock and balls with it. He yelped as it hit his cock. Julia then positioned ulma so Simon's cock was in her cunt. Ulma was lying on Simon with her back to him. Julia pulled me forward and with some adjustment guided my cock into Ulma's slit. My cock slid along Simon's cock. Ulma gasped as our two cocks stretched her pussy wider. Julia got the spray again and sprayed Simon's and my balls and Ulma's slit.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Ouch lol

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Love these always get me rock hard and ready to fuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ouch lol"

Lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love these always get me rock hard and ready to fuck"

Thank you

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spent two hours yesterday writing the follow up. Went to post it and fab crashed, and I lost it. Will try again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all yelped as the freezing spray hit us. Simon and I started fucking Ulma. My cock slid along Simon's and although I couldn't feel my balls the sensation of both our cocks rubbing together inside Ulma was fantastic. Ulma's incredibly tight cunt was clamping on and off our cocks. With a scream she said she was cumming, and her virgina muscles forced out both our cocks. Her juices squirted out from her slit.

As Ulma recovered Julia stood Simon and me facing each other. She stretched Simon's foreskin and pulled it over her fingers and finger fucked his cock. Simon was in ecstasy. Julia then removed her fingers and bent his cock downwards. The loose foreskin she managed to get to envelop his balls. It looked rather odd, but Simon seemed to enjoy it.

Julia pulled me forward by my cock and my cock was pointing at Simon's cock. She pulled his foreskin right back and then forward and stretched it over my cock. The whole of my cock was covered by his foreskin, right down to my balls.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia held us in that docking position and Ulma came and knelt between our legs and started licking Simon's balls and shaft. I could feel Ulma's tongue through Simon's foreskin. It was too much for Simon and he groaned and said he was cumming. His hot cum pumped around my cock making me cum too. His foreskin swelled as our combined cum filled it up. As our cocks softened Julia released her grip and my cock slid out of his foreskin. Ulma took my cock in her mouth and licked it clean. Julia did the same for Simon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia and Ulma lay each side of Simon. Lazily stroking his body. He had a semi erection and the girls were teasing his cock. Simon said he needed to piss. The girls started taking turns to suck his cock until he was erect. Simon went to go to the bathroom but the girls held him back. Ulma laid on her back and Julia guided his cock into Ulma's slit. He started fucking her slowly.

Then he said, it's no good, I really need a piss. Ulma's thighs wrapped around Simon, and Ulma said, piss in me. He continued fucking her, and then Ulma cried out, dont stop, dont stop and a stream of Simon's piss flowed from her slit. Ulma multi orgasmed, her juices squirted out.

It had been a tiring afternoon and we cuddled up on the bed and fell asleep for a couple of hours. I woke up first. I looked around and saw that Ulma had Simon's soft cock in her mouth and cum was dripping from her lips. I woke Julia, she thought it was very funny and took some pictures on her phone. Ulma coughed and spluttered as Simon's cock slid from her mouth. Simon woke and had no idea what we were laughing about. He would know when Ulma opened the picture messages on her phone that Julia had sent her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The following day Simon and Ulma went out early together. Julia and I spent a lazy morning together in bed. Playing with each other, and gently fucking.

Julia liked to occasionally take charge. She said to me that, I was to edge her but not let her orgasm, and she would do the same to me. To start with we would swap roles every five minutes. She would be in charge first. She lay beside me wanking my semi erect cock. She licked my ear, then whispered, do you think of me when you are fucking Ulma's tight slit? Well thinking about that got me fully erect. Julia giggled and said, I thought that would do the trick. The five minute alarm beeped. I laid her on her back and knelt between her thighs. I parted her pussy lips and inserted two fingers and finger fucked her whilst rubbing her clit with my other hand. I said to Julia, what's it feel like when Simon's cock is filling your cunt? She didn't reply, the gush of liquid from her cunt was the answer.

The beep went again. She sat up and put my cock between her breasts and tit wanked me. I had to stop her as I was getting too close to cumming. The beep went again. I went between her legs and inserted my tongue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This always brings Julia to orgasm with in a couple of minutes. But she resisted and then the beep went again. Julia grabbed my cock and masturbated her clit with the tip of my cock. She brought herself to the edge and just managed to stop. I dragged her to the edge of the bed so her head was right back. I put my cock in my mouth and gently eased it in, until my balls touched her lips. I throat fucked her, her lips caressing my shaft. But had to stop before the beep.

By now my balls were aching, and quite a quantity of precum was oozing out. Julia licked it all up, and got on top of me in a 69 position. Her velvet smooth cunt was teasing my lips, and dripping wet. I inserted two fingers and my tongue. Her head went down on my cock, and as she sucked she wanked my shaft. Go slowly, I said to her. And you too, she replied.

The beep went again. Julia laid back on the bed with her legs apart, stroking her pussy. She told me to stand in front of her and wank my self to her rhythm. She stroked her pussy lips slowly, I wanked my cock slowly, she sped up, I speeded up. Just about when I thought I was about to cum, Julia shouted, fuck me now. Her orgasm had just started. I rammed my cock into her cunt and with in three thrusts exploded my sperm into her. My cock was pulsating as one after another jet of cum spurted inside her cunt. Julia's orgasm was intense as she multi orgasmed about five times. We cuddled up to each other and fell asleep for an hour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We spent the afternoon by the hotel pool. Julia was wearing her favourite white bikini. The top was like a piece of string with two postage stamp size bits of material that just covered her nipples, and the bottom was just the same. Just about covered her pussy. We were on sun loungers, both reading books. Julia was reading a book called The Secret Garden. It was a collection of true female sexual fantasies. Obviously she was looking for more ideas

Every now and again her fingers would brush against the fabric covering her nipples, or her pussy. I was reading a book of Victorian erotic short stories, and had a towel over my lap to cover my bulging shorts. Julia looked stunningly beautiful in the sunlight. She wore dark sunglasses, so dark you couldn't see her eyes. I knew as well as reading, those pretty blue eyes would be flicking around, people watching.

The men around the pool area found excuses to walk by and steal a brief look at Julia as they passed. One chap tried so hard to pretend he wasn't looking that he tripped up and fell into the pool. To much amusement from his friends. Even women did a double take as they went past.

After a couple of hours we went back to our room and showered together. I washed her tits, and pussy and she washed my cock and balls.

Julia had noticed a local pub was putting on a rock band that evening and after dinner we went along. Julia had changed into a short white skirt, and a lacy see through top. No bra or knickers.

The venue was packed, and it turned out we knew the singer in the band. He was on the holiday camp circuit with us a couple of years ago. They were a good band, but the venue now had over 100 people squashed in. I put my arms around Julia's waist and pulled her back to me. My hand went up her skirt to find her pussy wet and dripping. She pushed back into my groin, and her hand undid my flies. Luckily I wasn't wearing pants, and she grabbed my cock and guided into her cunt.

The crowd were swaying back and forth too squashed in to notice what we were doing. With the music and the atmosphere, I shouted in her ear that I was cumming, I trusted deep inside her, she pushed back hard and my load exploded inside her.

The singer told the audience that they had a special guest singer to join them tonight. And beckoned Julia up to the stage. Julia at first refused, come on Julia said the singer, and the audience started chanting her name.

Two roadies pulled her up onto the six foot stage. And she started singing. I felt so proud of her. Then I noticed the men in the front staring up at her. Her naked shaven pussy on display for all to see, and strings of my cum hanging from her cunt. I took some pictures, as did most of the other men in the audience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

Awwww poor girl lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Awwww poor girl lol"

Funnily enough, due to her exhibitionist tendencies, she really found it a erotic experience. Lol.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Brilliant stories, definitely keeping it up

Lucky front row, any of them get dripped on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Brilliant stories, definitely keeping it up

Lucky front row, any of them get dripped on "

They lapped it up, lol.

Thank you for your comment.

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

They lapped it up, lol.

"

Did they lap up literally lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

They lapped it up, lol.

Did they lap up literally lol "

Not literally

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

I would have lapped it up from her legs and any where else it was dripping from

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fantastic "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would have lapped it up from her legs and any where else it was dripping from "

Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The following morning I woke up early, went to the bathroom for a wee, came back to the bedroom, and opened the curtains. Ulma and Julia were still asleep. They were both lying on their backs with their legs apart. I sat on a chair and gazed at these two beautiful women. Ulma's breasts were bigger and rounder than Julia's. Although Julia's nipples were bigger when aroused. Ulma's one line slit I noticed needed a shave, as did Julia's fleshy pussy lips. Julia murmured and turned over, her face in Ulma's tits. Her mouth closed around one of Ulma's nipples and started sucking it. Julia's hand slid down Ulma's body to her slit and rubbed her clit.

I'm sitting on a chair opposite, naked and with an erection fit enough to break a plate. Ulma was writhing in pleasure and she put her fingers into Julia's pussy.

When Ulma's nipples were sucked quite hard she would often lactate and I could see Julia's lips dribbling a white fluid from Ulma's breasts.

They were both enjoying pleasuring each other so I decided to go for a shower and a few minutes later could hear them reach their orgasms. I returned to the bedroom with my shaving stuff. I knelt between Ulma's legs and applied the shaving cream. I very gently shaved around her slit. When I finished Julia kissed Ulma's smooth slit. I then shaved Julia's pussy.

When I'd done, the girls laid me on my back and took turns sucking my cock. My left hand was in Julia's pussy, and my right hand was in Ulma's. I knew I wouldn't last long, and very soon the pressure was building. Both their mouths were on my cock as I came. Julia and Ulma's faces were covered in my cum. They licked it off each other, and cum kissed one another.

After they had showered we went down to breakfast together. Ulma said she was seeing Simon again and her swedish parents were visiting for the day, and we could meet them at lunch.

We met at a cafe near the hotel. Ulma's mother was stunningly beautiful. Long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a figure to die for and magnificent breasts. Her name was Saskia. She was in her forties, and it turned out she had been a model in her twenties. She also said she'd done quite a lot of acting in films. She said this with a knowing wink. The white cotton dress she wore was see through, and one could clearly see her nipples. It was obvious where Ulma got her good looks from.

Her dad was quite plain. Six foot tall, bald head and designer stubble. His name was Steff. As lunch was ending Saskia whispered something in Ulma's ear. Ulma giggled and whispered in Julia's ear. Julia laughed, and said, yes of course.

It turned out they wanted to see our hotel room. So off we went. As soon as we arrived Saskia complained it was too hot and took her dress off. What a figure said Julia. Saskia's breasts were massive, and her large nipples were erect. She was slim and had a fully shaved pussy, and a tight one line slit like Ulma's. She looked at us looking at her and said, come on, everyone remove their clothes, and we did. Steff sat on a chair next to me. I couldn't believe the size of his cock, it looked like an acorn. It was tiny. Saskia pulled Julia on to the bed and sucked and licked her breasts. Julia responded by putting two fingers into Saskia's slit. Ulma sat on my lap facing me. She grabbed my cock and inserted it into her tight wet slit.

Saskia moved down between Julia's thighs and was licking her pussy. Her arse was in the air. Ulma got off me and pulled me by my cock to her mother's slit, and guided me in. Saskia's pussy was tighter than her daughter's and I had to push hard to get in. I could hear Julia was about to orgasm and I sped up, the wetness of Saskia's pussy allowing me to go balls deep. My balls were slapping against Saskia's pert buttocks. Julia was writhing in pleasure as she orgasmed, her juices squirted over Saskia's face. My cock began to pulsate and I emptied my load deep into Saskia's cunt.

After we'd recovered Saskia took my cock in her mouth and soon had me erect again. She stood me next to Steff and said, this is what a proper cock looks like. I felt quite proud, but felt a little sorry for Steff.

There was a knock at the door Julia opened the door and in came Simon, apologising for missing lunch. He then realised we were all naked. There's my position of being the biggest cock in the room gone, I thought. Ulma introduced him to her mum and dad. As he shook hands with Saskia I could already see the bulge growing in his shorts. Saskia noticed too, and took his shorts off. I've seen some big ones before, but this one must be in the top five, said Saskia as she wanked his shaft.

Julia was feeling sorry for Steff and knelt between his legs. As Julia sucked on his cock it did get slightly bigger. About two inches.

Meanwhile Simon was lying on the bed having his cock sucked by Ulma and Saskia, Ulma was showing her mother what could be done with Simon's extraordinary long foreskin.

Julia was still sucking Steff's cock. I slid between her legs and started licking her pussy. Steff grunted and started thrusting his hips forward towards Julia's mouth. With a groan he said he was cumming and shot his load into Julia's mouth. I couldn't believe how much cum there was. It poured from Julia's mouth, flooding my face. Julia orgasmed too, and I had to get out from underneath her before I drowned. Julia's mouth was still full of Steff's cum and she put her mouth to mine. I licked and swallowed the cum.

Ulma and Saskia were kneeling on the bed, with their arses in the air, and Simon was fucking one then the other in turn. Their tight slits opening up for his massive cock. He groaned as he was cumming, the first jet of his cum he shot into Saskia, he quickly withdrew and rammed his cock into Ulma, his cock pulsating as the rest of his cum filled her cunt.

Mother and daughter lay back on the bed, with both slits dribbling cum. Julia went to them and cleaned them up, resulting in bringing Saskia to orgasm first and then Ulma. Julia then took my cock in her mouth. With in minutes I exploded into her mouth. She didn't swallow, she went over to Ulma and Saskia and swapped my cum from her mouth to theirs.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Yes please

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was the last day of the holiday. Ulma had left early to meet up with Simon. He would find a surprise when they had sex, as I'd fucked her twice when we awoke. Julia and I were cuddling in bed. Julia said, do you realise your cock, your fingers and your tongue have been in Ulma's cunt more times this week than in mine? I protested, but I knew she was right. Julia was never jealous, we had a fully open relationship and enjoyed watching each other getting pleasured by other people. I slid my hand down to her pussy and her lips were moist. I put two fingers in her cunt and it was soaking wet. She grabbed my cock and started wanking my shaft. Just then the phone by the bed rang. It was reception

They asked if it was ok to send a maintenance man up to check the aircon. I said yes, and Julia said this could be fun. I put my shorts on and used a towel to cover my erection. Julia went into the shower, but left the door slightly open. The maintenance man arrived. The aircon unit was above the bathroom door. Using a small step ladder to climb up, he proceeded to check the aircon unit. I sat in a chair watching. I noticed he kept getting distracted and looking in to the bathroom. The shower was running but all he could see was an outline of Julia through the glass.

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Quite the adventure loving the story

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Oh to be the maintenance man

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Quite the adventure loving the story

"

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh to be the maintenance man "

Lucky him, lucky me

Reply privately

over a year ago

The room door opened and in walked Ulma. She'd gone to meet Simon, and had come back to get her swimming costume as they were going to spend the day on the beach. Ulma was wearing a short white cotton dress, and probably no knickers or bra. I introduced her to the maintenance man. His name was Jack. Jack was retired about late sixties, five foot eight, thick set, bald head, and heavily tattooed arms and legs. He asked if Ulma was my girlfriend. Ulma giggled and said, one of them. She offered to make Jack a coffee, which he accepted. He sat on the bed, unable to take his eyes off Ulma. She sat opposite him, and hitched her short dress up revealing her inner thighs.

Julia walked in from the shower wearing a robe. She hadn't tied it, so as she walked across the room it flapped open flashing glimpses of her breasts and her shaven pussy. Julia went to Ulma and kissed her passionately on the lips, and then sat next to me.

Jack's hands were shaking and he tried not to spill his coffee. The girls were clearly enjoying the affect they were having on him. They asked him all sorts of questions. It turned out he'd been married for years, but lost his wife a couple of years ago. Julia being forthright asked him if he'd ever sucked a cock before? He spilt his coffee, but he did say he'd fantasised about it. She then asked him if he'd ever had sex with two women at the same time? Again he said he'd fantasised about it. He had only had sex with his wife. Ulma said I bet you wanked alot without her knowing. He admitted he did.

Julia stood up and dropped her robe. He gasped as he looked at her gorgeous figure. She did a twirl, and said what do you think? You are beautiful he said. Not to be left out Ulma stood up and removed her dress. He gasped again and said, oh no. I noticed a dark stain developing on the front of his shorts. Julia noticed too. She laughed and said that was quick. Jack was embarrassed and apologised. Ulma said, no worries, and pulled his shorts off. She then took off his cum filled pants. He had grey bushy pubic hair. His cock was about the same size as mine. The two girls expertly cleaned his cock and balls up with their tongues and he was soon erect again.

Julia beckoned me forward. She grabbed my cock and and put the tip onto Jack's lips. Jack was in heaven as Ulma deep throated his cock. He eagerly opened his mouth and I slid my cock in. For someone who'd never sucked a cock before he was doing a great job. His tongue and lips caressing my shaft. I pulled out as I was close to cumming. Ulma pushed Jack back on the bed and straddled his head. He eagerly licked her slit, and I noticed cum was dribbling out. She'd obviously fucked Simon earlier. Julia was giving Jack a blow job. I got behind Julia and parted her pussy lips and rammed hard into her cunt.

Jack said he was cumming and exploded his load into Julia's mouth. Ulma screamed she was cumming and flooded Jack's face with her juices and Simon's cum. I was fucking Julia fast, and the pressure building in my balls released my cum deep inside her.

Julia hadn't swallowed Jack's cum, and she moved to Ulma and dribbled the cum onto Ulma's breasts. Ulma used her fingers to massage the cum onto her nipples.

After we had all recovered ulma said Simon had shown her a new trick which she'd like to show us. She pulled a condom from her handbag and put it on the acorn shaped bed post. She asked Julia to put some baby oil on the condom and on her. Ulma then stood above the bed post and holding onto Julia for balance she gently lowered herself onto it

The tip of the acorn. Her tight one line slit began to separate as she pushed down. This was the first time I'd seen her slit so open. Quite soon she'd got the whole acorn in her cunt and was riding it up and down. Her magnificent breasts were bouncing around. We all watched in total amazement. Her eyes were half closed, she was panting, and getting faster. She screamed out she was cumming, and her juices flooded out over the bed post and onto the bed. She was shaking with pleasure, and Julia gently helped her off. She lay on the bed, shuddering as one orgasm after another hit her.

During Ulma's display I'd noticed Jack's cock got hard again, but he hadn't cum and now his cock was soft.

Julia worked on his cock with her mouth and tongue but to no avail. She went to the bathroom and returned with a tube of toothpaste. She squeezed the toothpaste in to her mouth then went down on Jack's cock again. He had an instant reaction. His cock was erect again. Julia straddled his cock and pushed it in. Her hands held Jack's apart, and Ulma spread his legs apart so he was like a star fish. Julia hadn't realised the effect the toothpaste on his cock would have on her cunt, and moaned deeply as the hotness heated up her virgina. After a few minutes Ulma took over and Julia sat on Jack's face. His tongue eagerly licked Julia's pussy. Ulma slowed down and said to Jack, you must tell me before you cum that you are about to. Jack agreed. Julia started gasping as she orgasmed. Jack said he was about to cum, Ulma lept off Jack and pushed my mouth to his cock. I opened my mouth and as his cock entered, a stream of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I knew not to swallow as the girls would want to play with it. But as his cock pulsated, another jet of Jack's cum filled my mouth and I had to let some of it spill down my chest.

The girls enthusiastically licked it up and cum kissed me to get the rest.

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Back from holiday. Ulma still came over on a Tuesday morning to do the cleaning. Julia had arranged for me to work that day at our local community centre. So at least the cleaning got done. Ulma stayed over night every two weeks, so we still had our fun.

My voluntary job was quite basic, making cups of tea, and chatting with the pensioners who called in. I worked with a girl called Gemma. She was Indian, long glossy black hair down to her waist, dark eyes and about five foot four. She was very slim, and had quite large breasts. Gemma was very attractive, and all the men who came in preferred chatting to her than me.

We got on very well, and quite a bit of flirting went on between us. One day she said sniff my fingers, and put her hand to my nose. I could smell pussy. She whispered she'd gone into the ladies and fingered herself to orgasm. Her hand went to my crotch and she felt my hardening cock through my jeans. She whispered again. She wanted to lick my cum off my fingers.

It was so arousing, as we had quite a few visitors in that day. I went to the gents and wanked into my hands until I came. As I went back to the main room looking for Gemma, I passed Ethel, a long time visitor to the centre.

Ethel was about seventy five, always dressed very elegantly and not bad looking for her age. She had short grey hair, piercing grey eyes and a decent figure. As I walked past she grabbed my hand, to ask me something. She quickly withdrew her hand, and looked at it. I could see my white sperm on her fingers. She sniffed it, then looked at me smiling. Well, that's been a long time I've had sperm on my fingers, she said, and I assume it wasn't for me?

I was embarrassed, and said sorry. Ethel laughed and licked my cum off her fingers. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, I'd love to taste the penis that this sperm came from. Perhaps you can organise it for next week?

I was quite aroused at the prospect, and said I would sort it out. Good, she said, now take your hand to the person it was intended for. I assume it was for Gemma? You might have some explaining to do.

Gemma was in the kitchen. There was still some cum on my fingers. She licked it off and I could tell she was expecting more. So I told her what had happened. Gemma thought it was hilarious. She crawled under the counter, hidden from sight as I started serving cups of tea through the service hatch.

Gemma unzipped my flies and pulled my cock out. She started wanking my shaft, and then I felt my cock between her breasts and she was tit wanking me. I was finding it very difficult to pour the tea into mugs. Then I felt her soft velvet mouth envelope my cock. I was breathing heavily and one of the pensioners asked if I was ok? Yes I'm fine I assured him. My cock was twitching and I started to cum in Gemma's mouth. The tea I was pouring went all over the counter. Gemma did my zip back up, and crawled out from under the counter. There was cum on her lips, she wiped it away with her finger and licked it off. She'd obviously swallowed.

I couldn't wait to see Julia that evening and tell her about my experiences.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Absolutely superb

Please keep going

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Absolutely superb

Please keep going "

Thank you once again

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Keep going "

Will do.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story. I’d love to know if any of this is true!

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Please keep going

Want to know if you had the other pensioner

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Ethel

Reply privately

By *ardsoloMan
over a year ago

Harlow

Wow what a story so far...

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Looking forward to reading much more

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Great story. I’d love to know if any of this is true!

"

Thank you for message. A few years ago, and yes. Julia led me into her fantasies world, and I experienced more in that six years than I ever had before, or since.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Please keep going

Want to know if you had the other pensioner "

Guess you can see it coming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ethel "

Good guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow what a story so far..."

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Looking forward to reading much more "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Brilliant writing...and what an imagination Julia had to get you all these experiences

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

love these storys x

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

love these storys x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Brilliant writing...and what an imagination Julia had to get you all these experiences"

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"love these storys x"

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I got home that evening I told Julia every thing. It's the way our relationship works. From the very first date Julia explained how it would be.

She said, I don't own you, and you dont own me. By exploring sex with other people we are enhancing each other's sexual pleasure. So there must never be secrets or jealousy. In fact, if you dont get pleasure watching me having sex with a woman or another man, the relationship wont work.

She then said she was a nymphomaniac and had a constant urge to explore every sexual opportunity. Julia basically was asking me if I wanted to go on this journey with her.

It was the strangest first date I'd ever been on. As she was telling me of some of her previous experiences, she suddenly said, get your cock out. Ok I said. I looked around, there was no one near us, and I shuffled my chair closer, under the table. I unzipped my flies and pulled my cock out. Julia's speech had got me so turned on, my cock was rock hard. Julia moved her chair closer, and then I felt her feet on my cock. She manipulated her toes and somehow managed to get her big toe and second toe around my shaft, and starting toe wanking my cock. I gripped the table and suppressed a moan.

Julia's bright blue eyes were sparkling and her smile was sexy as hell. A waitress came over to take our food order. Julia didn't stop wanking my cock. The situation was so sexually charged, the risk of being found out making it more arousing. Julia ordered her food, and I squeaked my order. The waitress gave me a funny look, then took our order to the kitchen. I gripped the table harder and whispered to Julia that I was about to cum. Her toes kept wanking my cock and suddenly I released my load under the table. Julia giggled. Drop your knife on the floor and pretend to look for it, and lick my feet clean said Julia. As I licked my cum from her toes, she parted her legs to give me a view of her shaved pussy. She wasn't wearing any knickers. My hand reached out to touch her pussy, but she closed her legs. As I got back on my chair she said in a low voice, take your shoes and socks off, and toe fuck my cunt.

As my toes stroked her thighs, her legs once again parted and my toes sought out her pussy and I inserted them into her cunt. It was warm and soaking wet. As I wriggled my toes her breathing got heavier, she put her head back and started moaning. She looked at me straight in the eyes and said I'm cumming. I felt her juices flood over my feet and could hear it splashing on the floor.

The waitress returned with our food, and noticed the puddle on the floor. Julia apologised and said she spilt her wine. The waitress said no problem and went to get a mop and bucket. I'd only been with Julia for just over an hour, and had experienced two new sexual adventures.

By what Julia had been saying, it was obvious she was far more experienced than I was. Julia said she lived for sex. She asked me if I had, had sex with another man? Not really, I replied. A bit of fumbling at boarding school, but that was all. I admitted I'd always been bi curious. Well that will change she said.

Julia said she had an innate ability to be able to tell who was interested in her sexually. She was so stunningly beautiful, I couldn't imagine anyone not wanting to have sex with her.

The waitress for instance, she said. When the waitress took our food order, her eyes locked onto Julia's, and she licked her own lips. These are two very strong signs she wants to have sex with me, said Julia. I was not so certain.

The waitress came over with our bill, it was the end of her shift and Julia invited her to sit with us and have a drink.

Her name was Sky. A petite brunette with long hair. Brown eyes and a slim figure. Very pretty. Twenty years old. The pub was empty now, and Sky locked the doors and brought over two bottles of wine. She said, when the landlord was away she stayed overnight in the flat upstairs, and tonight he was away.

After chatting for a while, Julia as forthright as usual asked Sky if she'd ever had sex with another woman? Sky giggled and said she had a few experiences. Julia moved forward and kissed her on the lips. Sky pushed her tongue into Julia's mouth. I excused myself as I needed to pee, and I had to clean up the cum on the front of my jeans.

When I returned, the girls weren't at the table but I could hear sounds coming from a back room. I followed the sounds and entered the pool room. My cock was instantly hard as I took in the scene before me.

Sky was spreadeagled naked on the pool table. Her breasts were firm and pert, Julia was stroking them and pinching Sky's nipples which were erect, and Julia's head was between Sky's thighs. Sky had quite a bush of brown pubic hair. Julia was eating Sky's cunt. Sky was writhing in pleasure and gasping and panting. Julia moved her head to look at me, she smiled and indicated to me to remove my clothes. She beckoned me over, so my cock was resting on Sky's pubic hair. Her tongue and mouth moved from Sky's pussy to my cock and back and forth. After a few minutes Julia moved her head away and pulled my cock into Sky's cunt. It was soaking wet, warm and tight. Julia got on the pool table, and lowered her pussy to Sky's mouth. Sky eagerly licked Julia's cunt. Julia's mouth moved down and started licking Sky's clit. I started slowly fucking Sky.

This was of course the first time I'd seen Julia naked. And I couldn't believe my luck. She was stunningly beautiful.

Both girls reached their orgasms together, Julia flooded Sky's face, and Sky juices squirted around my cock and balls, which immediately made me shoot my cum deep into Sky's cunt. As I withdrew Julia got off the pool table, took my cock in her mouth and licked it clean. Sky was still lying on her back on the pool table, gently shaking. I could see my cum dribbling out. Julia's tongue teased more of my cum out, as she licked and swallowed my cum.

We stayed overnight with Sky, but not much sleep was had.

So that was how my first proper date with Julia went.

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

I need a juila in my life wow xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I need a juila in my life wow xx"

It was an amazing time, but totally exhausting.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Swansea

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Exhaustion seems a small price to pay

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exhaustion seems a small price to pay "

Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The following week at the community centre Gemma sent me a text which said meet me in the back store room in 20 minutes. Ethel arrived and gave me a hand written note. It said "I've spent all week in a dither. So excited at the prospect of seeing and touching your penis. I've even been playing with my fanny, which I haven't done for years. What have you planned?"

I took a photo of her letter and forwarded it to Gemma. She text back, invite Ethel too if you want. When the time was up, I said to Ethel,follow me, and led her to the store room. Gemma was already there. Oh, said Ethel, I wasn't expecting to see you here Gemma.

Gemma locked the door.

Gemma said, you ok with that Ethel? Well, I don't know what we should be doing said Ethel.

Don't worry said Gemma, I'll guide you. Why don't you take his shorts off she added. Ethel's hands were shaking as she took my shorts off. My boxers were bulging with a semi erection. Ethel pulled down my boxers and gasped.

Touch his cock, said Gemma. Ethel said I prefer to call it by its proper name, it's called a penis. Her hands, still shaking, reached forward and pulled my foreskin back along my shaft. My cock was rigid. Kiss the tip said Gemma, and Ethel did. Take the penis in your mouth. Ethel hesitated and said she'd never done that before. Gemma said, move aside, I'll show you how.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bravo"

It's official! You are my number one fans. Thank you.

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Another great Installment

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Another great Installment "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gemma removed her blouse to reveal her breasts. Fulsome and large dark nipples. Her long black hair caressed my inner thighs and balls. As she put her head forward I could feel her erect nipples brushing against my legs. She took my cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down my shaft and concentrated on the bit where the foreskin is attached to the cock. Ethel leaned forward and cupped Gemma's breasts in her hands.

What beautiful pert breasts you've got, said Ethel to Gemma as she stroked her tits. Gemma, stopped sucking my cock and said to Ethel, let's all get naked, and with that she stood up and slipped off her jeans. She was slimmer than I first thought. She had a small trimmed bush of black pubic hair. Gemma pulled my t shirt off.

Goodness me said Ethel, look at your two lithe young bodies. I'm afraid I'm going to be a bit disappointing. Gemma moved towards Ethel and reassured her. It's ok, she said. Gemma unbuttoned Ethel's blouse, and undid her bra. Ethel's breasts were surprisingly firm for her age. Her pink nipples were soon erect under the caress of Gemma's hands. Gemma unzipped the back of Ethel's skirt and pulled it down. Ethel was wearing black stockings and suspenders. Her tummy was showing her age. A mound of grey pubic hair covered her pussy. Gemma laid Ethel back on a table, she spread Ethel's legs and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

This is another first for me, said Ethel. As Gemma's fingers went in and out of Ethel's pussy lips, I could see the wetness. Gemma's tongue licked and sucked on Ethel's nipples. Ethel's hands were fondling Gemma's breasts and nipples.

So I was standing there, with a rock hard cock, slowly wanking my shaft, watching the two ladies playing. I was missing out. I grabbed Gemma's pert arse, and guided my cock into Gemma's cunt. It was dripping wet, and tight, and I fucked her hard, my balls slapping against her buttocks.

Gemma's tongue worked its way down to Ethel's pubic bush and started lapping at Ethel's pussy. Ethel was shuddering in pleasure, and suddenly started gasping and moaning out aloud. She was hissing through her teeth. Her thighs were bouncing around and Gemma was struggling to hold Ethel down on the table. A wetness started to seep, and then flood from Ethel's cunt as she orgasmed. I withdrew from Gemma.

Oh, oh my, said Ethel. That was simply incredible.

Gemma sat me on the table. Now, let's have a play with this lovely cock said Gemma.

Penis, said Ethel. Which made us all laugh. Gemma spread my legs and both women knelt between them. Gemma said, gently massage his balls, and Ethel caressed my balls. Gemma started wanking my shaft, and sucking my tip. Ethel watched closely then moved Gemma's hand away and used her hand to wank my cock. I had to slow them down. Gemma stood up, and backed herself on to my cock. Ethel grabbed my cock and inserted it into Gemma's cunt. As I fucked Gemma, Ethel inserted two fingers alongside my cock, and with her thumb rubbed Gemma's clit. I reached around Gemma's back and held her bouncing breasts, and gently pinched her nipples. Gemma started to orgasm, her juices flowed out, soaking my cock and balls and Ethel's hands. Gemma unsteadily got off my lap. She pointed at my cock, and said to Ethel, you finish him off, his cock is still hard. Penis, said Ethel. We laughed again.

I'm not sure I want his penis inside me, said Ethel. Nothing personal, it's just been such a long time, she added. Gemma said no problem, and lay me back on the table. She helped Ethel on to the table, and positioned her on all fours above me. Ethel's breasts brushed my mouth, and I sucked on her nipples. Gemma got my stiff cock and was rubbing the tip of my cock on Ethel's clit. She then finger fucked Ethel's pussy.

Ethel's eyes were closed and her breathing was getting faster. Her body was shuddering, oh my goodness, said Ethel, I want to feel your penis inside of me, I want your sperm inside of me. Gemma guided my cock into Ethel's cunt. It was wet, warm and tighter than I expected. Ethel started fucking me like she was on a rodeo horse. The force of her thrusts was making the table slide across the floor. Gemma held onto the table to keep it in place.

Ethel's language changed. She was shouting out, fuck me with your cock, fill my cunt with your hot spunk, fuck me hard. I love your cock fucking me.

She turned around on my cock so her back was facing me. She said to Gemma, finger my cunt around his cock, suck my tits, Gemma obviously obliged. Ethel lifted her hips so high, so just the tip of my cock was touching her pussy lips. But Gemma held my cock in place as Ethel plunged her hips downwards. She screamed, fuck me harder, make your fucking cock fill my cunt with your fucking cum. My cock and balls were suddenly flooded with her juices as she orgasmed. Gemma held on to Ethel as she bucked up and down on my cock. Her virgina muscles gripped my cock hard and forced me to unleash a powerful jet of cum deep inside her.

My cock was still inside Ethel, and Gemma lapped at Ethel's cunt. As my cock slipped out,Gemma licked it clean and then parted Ethel's cunt lips. My cum was dribbling from her pussy lips and Gemma licked Ethel's pussy clean.

We got dressed, tidied ourselves up, and returned to serve the teas.

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

We were having a conservatory built onto the back of the house. It was going to take a week to finish. Julia had the week off. I came home late one night and Julia was already in bed. She was watching videos on YouTube on her tablet. She put her tablet down and I leaned in to kiss her.

I've got something to show you, she said. She pulled the bed covers back to reveal her naked body. My cock twitched in my shorts, taking in her beautiful figure. She parted her legs and said, look. Her smooth pussy lips were red and swollen.

She explained what had happened.

The three men building the conservatory had arrived at 8am, but after an hour had to leave to attend an urgent call from another customer. They told Julia they weren't sure if they'd be back today, they got in the van and drove off. An hour later Ulma turned up to do the cleaning, but as it was a hot day the girls decided to have a play in the pool. They stripped naked and swam and splashed about in the pool. Then they lay on the patio sun loungers to top up their all over tan. The radio was on playing classical music.

They didn't hear the builders return. Julia's eyes were closed and she heard Ulma say, oh, hello. Julia opened her eyes to see the three men standing before them open mouthed. Ulma jumped up and said, come on guys, strip off and join us in the pool, and jumped in. Julia joined Ulma in the pool. They watched the men shuffle their clothes off, and one by one they jumped in. Ulma dived under the water and took one cock after another in her mouth. When she was satisfied she'd got all of them erect, she told them to sit on the pool side. Her and Julia inspected the cocks and wanked them to keep them stiff. Julia said, lets play a game, Ulma and I will toss you all off, and the last one to cum gets to fuck Ulma.

Julia took two cocks in her hands and Ulma grabbed the third cock. Go, said Julia. Within a minute one of Julia's cocks exploded into her hand. Then Ulma made her mans cock erupte. Julia looked at the bloke who hadn't cum yet and said, you've won, you get to fuck Ulma first. The girls got out of the pool and Julia handed round dry towels.

We will be more comfortable in the bedroom, follow us said Julia. Ulma lay on the bed, her legs apart, showing off her tight one line slit. Julia led the builder who hadn't cum, by his stiff cock to Ulma. He inserted his cock and started fucking her fast. Julia's job was to be a fluffer, to get the other two men to get and stay erect.

The man fucking Ulma shouted out he was cumming, and released his load in side her cunt. As he withdrew Julia led another cock to Ulma. He didn't last long, and came inside ulma after just a minute. Julia pushed the third man forward. As he inserted his cock there was a squishing sound as cum was pushed out around his cock. He lasted longer than the other two, Ulma was writhing on the bed and started to orgasm. She pushed his cock out, and a mixture of cum and her juices flooded the bed. Ulma sat on the sofa, wrapping a robe around herself to recover.

The men were all spent. Julia reached into the bedside cabinet and removed a pill bottle. She offered a blue tablet to each of the men, and a glass of water. Each of them took the tablets. After 20 minutes all three cocks were rampantly erect. Julia laid back on the bed and beckoned the largest cock towards her. His cock was girthy, and eight inches. Ulma had both of the other men's cocks in her mouth.

The man on Julia started fucking her hard and fast. Then he put her on all fours and fucked her doggy style. He then lay back on the bed and got her to straddle his cock. He fucked her in many different positions for over an hour, but had to stop because his cock was sore. The second man got onto Julia and Jack hammered his cock furiously into Julia's cunt. He only stopped when Julia had had so many orgasms she needed a rest. Ulma got on the bed with the other two men. She guided one cock to her slit. The other man sat on her tits, facing her, and she started sucking on his cock. After quite a while Julia got back on the bed, and the first one to fuck her fucked her again. The three men swapped again and again, taking turns at Julia's and Ulma's mouth and cunt. The whole session lasted four hours. One problem was although the men came a few times each, they didn't lose their erections and kept going. It only stopped when the two girls were utterly exhausted. After the men left, Julia and Ulma had slept together for a couple of hours in the spare room.

Julia said she thought Ulma was still asleep in the spare room. Julia noticed the bulge in my trousers. I was so aroused by her story. Julia said, I'm sorry, I would love you to make love to me, but I don't think my pussy could take any more, however, if you were to pull your shorts and boxers down, and your cock was to accidentally fall into my open mouth........

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Tres tres tres Bon

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tres tres tres Bon "

Thank you

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

As Julia was giving me a blowjob, the bedroom door opened, and in walked a very sleepy looking Ulma. She was naked and I noticed her usual perfect tight one line slit was slightly open, showing her pink coral like opening. As well as Julia, Ulma had also be fucked constantly for four hours by the three builders. Ulma gave me a kiss, and sat on the bed. Julia stopped sucking my cock, and Ulma lazily kissed Julia, their tongues explored each other's mouths. Julia licked and sucked on Ulma's magnificent breasts. Ulma lent forward and started licking my cock. Julia joined in.

I realised how lucky I was, these two beautiful women were running their tongues along my shaft, and taking turns to suck my cock.

Julia and Ulma were deeply in love with each other, and they were both in love with me, as I was with them.

We had all decided that as Ulma spent more nights per week with us, she may as well move in with us. She was going to move from her rented flat, the following week. She would of course share our bed, but have the spare room so she had her own private space.

During our conversation with Ulma, Julia had made it very clear that Ulma was her own person, and we didn't own her and her body. It would be up to Ulma when she wanted to share our bed. It was also up to Ulma if she wanted to bring another woman or man home for her pleasure only.

My balls began to tingle, and I warned the girls I was about to cum. Julia wanked my cock faster, and aimed it at Ulma's breasts. The first shot of cum splashed over Ulma's tits, the rest went over Julia's breasts. Ulma licked up my cum off Julia's breasts, and Julia cleaned the cum off Ulma's tits. We cuddled up together, me on my back, Julia on the right of me and Ulma on the left. Very shortly we were all asleep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ulma had moved in, and the first two weeks it was like a sexfest. You would think I'd been in my element having the constant sexual attention from these two, so beautiful sexy girls. But it was exhausting. Luckily the girls were quite happy to sometimes just play together, so I could have the odd night off.

Ulma had settled in well, and brought her bright and bubbly personality with her. The love we felt towards Ulma was reciprocated. There was no jealousy between the girls. Sometimes I'd sleep with Ulma in her room, sometimes Julia would spend the night with Ulma.

Over dinner, Ulma said she was going out on a date that evening. She'd met this guy at work, and possibly she might not be coming back that night . Julia said if Ulma felt uncomfortable on the date, to text her, and we'd come and pick her up. Ulma agreed. After a couple of hours, Julia received a phone call from Ulma saying everything was fine, and she was staying the night with him, and she would see us in the morning.

Ulma arrived home as Julia and I were having breakfast. She looked very tired. She gave Julia and me a kiss, and made us all a coffee. Julia being Julia, said, did you fuck him? Ulma said, no. We talked all night.

His name was Justin. Ulma said she tried every trick in the book to seduce him. She was wearing a lemon coloured blouse, which was see through, and a short white linen skirt, and white lacy knickers. They sat on bar stools. She'd parted her legs a bit, and she noticed he kept glancing at her knickers. The conversation between them was easy going. After an hour she excused herself for a wee, and took her knickers off. She sat on the stool again and parted her legs a bit further. Her tight one slit pussy was on display, and he kept sneaking a look. They had another drink and she suggested they went back to his.

They sat on his bed. Ulma asked him if it was ok to take her blouse off, as it was quite hot. He said, no problem. She took her top off and he stared at her magnificent breasts. She said to him, you can touch them if you want, to her amazement he declined. So she took her skirt off and laid back naked on his bed.

Justin started to cry. Ulma was not sure what was wrong. She stood up and grabbed a robe from a hook on his door and covered herself. She sat beside Justin and put her arm around his shoulders to console him. He calmed down, and apologised. Tell me what's wrong?

Justin said, he was very nervous, you are just so lovely, so beautiful, and I dont know what to do. I've never had sex with anyone before, and....I'm a virgin.

Ulma said they talked most of the night, until they dozed off for a while. She left him before he awoke.

I could see that Ulma's stunning beauty and huge personality could be difficult for someone with no experience.

Julia said, let's invite him over for an evening.

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Can I get an invite, I'm a virgin too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I get an invite, I'm a virgin too "

Yes, of course. Lol

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia had bought a board game on the internet. Basically you threw a dice, moved a counter on the board and if you landed on a red square, you picked up a forfeit card and had to do whatever it said. If you didn't do the forfeit, you had to remove an item of clothing. The forfeits started off easy at first, and became more sexy as you played on.

Ulma arrived with Justin. He was quite good looking, just under six foot tall, designer stubble, brown floppy hair, and he was nervous and very shy. Julia was wearing just her black silk kimono and nothing else. She hadn't tied it up at the front, and as she got drinks for us all, flashes of her breasts and pussy could be seen by all.

Ulma was wearing a short see through white cotton dress.

Julia set up the board game and explained the rules. Julia went first and landed on a red square. The card said kiss the person on your left. Julia kissed Ulma passionately on the lips. Ulma's turn, she landed on a red square too. She had to reveal her first sexual experience with a man.

When she was sixteen she'd gone camping with a boy aged 18. On the first night she heard shuffling noises and switched her torch on to see what it was. He was lying naked on his camp bed, with his hand around his erect cock pulling his foreskin up and down. It was the first time she'd seen a real cock. With the torch lighting up his cock she watched him masturbate. Suddenly he arched his back, groaned, and white fluid spurted from his cock. He turned over and fell asleep. Ulma said she didn't quite understand what she'd witnessed. In the morning she asked the boy about it. He told her it was called masturbating, and said to her you can do it too, and it's an amazing feeling. Ulma said I can't do that, I dont have a penis. The boy took her jeans and knickers off, and undressed himself. She stared at his penis. That's funny, she said, it looked a lot bigger in the torch light last night. The boy laughed, and said to Ulma, hold it in your hands. She said his penis was three inches long but as she held it, she was amazed to feel it, and watch it grow in her hands, it no longer felt soft, but was now rigid and six inches. A drop of liquid oozed from the tip. What's that? she asked him. He said, that's called precum, you can taste it if you want. She wiped it off with her finger and put it to her mouth. It tasted slightly salty, but it wasn't too bad.

Ulma said it was the first time she'd felt arousal. Her nipples were tingling and she could feel a wetness in her pussy. So how do I masturbate myself, said Ulma. Let me show you said the boy, and he took her top and bra off. He licked her nipples and caressed her breasts, and then ran his hand down her body to her slit. She had a mound of blonde pubic hair then. He inserted two fingers. Ulma said she'd never had anything inside her before apart from tampons. Also, she'd never experienced her pussy being wet before. He gently fingered her, and rubbed her clit. Ulma couldn't believe the feeling she had as her body built up to her first ever orgasm.

As he finger fucked her she held on to his penis tightly. He rocked back and forth so she was wanking his cock. He stiffened, and she felt warm liquid splash over her breasts. Her pussy gushed and squirted her juices over the floor as she orgasmed for her first time. He held her in his arms as she multi orgasmed.

Ulma said to him, wow, if that's what sex is like, I want more. Is there other things sex wise we can do? Oh yes he replied. Show me said Ulma.

He taught her how to wank him properly, and then how to give a blow job. She sucked his cock so well, he warned her he was about to cum, but she didn't really know what the consequence was, and kept sucking. Suddenly her mouth was flooded with hot cum and she gagged as it hit the back of her throat, but decided her best option was to swallow.

Later in the day she wanted to try out all the things she learnt before again.

She knew from biology lessons that when making love a man puts his penis into a woman's virgina and she asked him if he had ever done that? He said yes, he'd had a few girlfriends.

I'd like you to take my virginity she told him. He lay her on the floor, and said, before I do that, there's another experience I can give you. He knelt between her legs, and licked her inner thighs. His fingers played around her blonde pubic hair, he stroked her clit. Ulma moaned in pleasure. He moved up and started licking her clit. His tongue penetrating her tight slit, she felt her body building up to a climax and squirted over his face, again and again. After she'd recovered, he placed the tip of his cock on her slit and held it there. Are you sure about this? He asked her. Yes, she replied. He eased his cock between her pussy lips, just an inch in and hesitated.

Ulma's legs wrapped around him and pulled his cock inside her. She gasped as the tip hit her cervix. He pulled out a bit, but she pushed herself forward and back and together they got a rhythm going. His cock was much bigger than a tampon and she loved the feeling of it filling her virgina walls. He slowed her down. He teased her by pulling his cock out,and rubbing her clit with the tip, but she swiftly got his cock back in.

He sucked on her nipples as he fucked her. She felt her orgasm build up, and she screamed as her orgasm hit her. Simultaneously he shot his load into her. They lay on the floor cuddling each other as they recovered.

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Excellent

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Excellent "

Once again Andymandy, thank you. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

The next to land on a red square was Justin. His forfeit was to take off a piece of clothing. He took off his t shirt. His chest was smooth. I also got a red square and had to take off my t shirt. Julia was next. The card said she tell when she last had sex. I was expecting her to say this morning as we'd made love before she went to work.

But Julia said she was feeling very horny at work, and flirted with her work colleague Simon. The human cum machine, as she called him. She'd fingered her pussy under her desk until her fingers were wet, and then went to find Simon in the store room. He licked her fingers which were covered in her juices and my cum. She undid his flies and sucked his cock. He came in her mouth within a couple of minutes, she kept sucking and he came again.

She arranged to meet him again at lunch time. She locked the door, took her and Simon's clothes off. She sat on a desk and Simon knelt between her legs. His hard cock was brushing against her leg. He inserted his tongue and two fingers into her pussy. His other hand tweaked her nipples. She felt his cock pulsating against her leg and then warm liquid splashed over her leg. Simon kept going on her pussy until she gasped as she came, squirting her juices all over his face. Simon moved up and put his cock on her pussy lips, but before entering her cunt he came again. He rubbed his cum on her pussy lips and slid his cock in. As he fucked her he came twice inside her. He pulled his still erect cock out of Julia. His cum was dripping from her pussy. Julia gathered some of it up on her fingers and wiped it over his cock. She lent forward and took his cock in her mouth. Within seconds he filled her mouth with his cum, and a few minutes later did so again. They quickly got dressed, and Simon picked up a clip board to hide the bulge in his jeans.

Ulma was next, she had to remove a piece of clothing. She took off her dress, and was naked. Justin was next, and had to take his trousers off. He was wearing white Y fronts. He seemed to be ok, Julia had been topping up his wine glass very regularly.

My next card said to remove all my clothes. I was ok with that as I, as always was admiring Ulma's fantastic figure, and I was fully erect.

Ulma's next card told her to perform oral sex with who ever she chose. Of course, she chose Julia. Julia removed her kimono and lay on the sofa. Ulma straddled her in a 69 position and lowered her slit to Julia's mouth. Julia's tongue parted Ulma's slit, and Ulma's mouth moved to Julia's pussy. As the girls licked each other out Justin stood up and removed his pants. His erect cock was magnificent. A good eight inches and girthy too. The mushroom head looked more than a mouthful, and was accentuated by being circumcised. He had a mound of brown pubic hair. He sat back down again, and watching the girls play, he slowly wanked his cock.

The girls brought each other to orgasm, and rested for a while. Julia stood up and said, bugger the board game, let's go up stairs. And we did. Julia laid Justin on his back on the bed. The girls were very impressed with his cock and both of them started licking his shaft and bulbous head. Within seconds Justin ejaculated, splashing the girls faces with his cum. I'm so sorry he said, I couldn't help it. Julia said, don't worry about it, you are young, you'll soon be erect again. His cock had softened and was now about five inches.

Ulma said, it would be easier to insert his cock in to her whilst it was semi erect, and positioned herself, facing him. Julia got Justin's cock in her hand and guided it in through Ulma's slit. Justin put his hands on Ulma's breasts and caressed them. Julia played with his balls. I went behind Julia and put my cock into her wet tight cunt.

OMG, said Ulma, I can feel your cock growing inside me, it's so big. And with that she slowly rocked back and forth, riding his cock. I withdrew my cock and lay Julia on the bed, on her back next to Ulma and Justin. She sucked my cock, then I moved down and entered her pussy again. We fucked fast and hard.

Ulma moaned as Justin came inside her. She didn't stop, and he was fully erect again. I could feel the pressure building up in my balls, and my cum shot deep inside Julia's cunt. Julia hadn't orgasmed and I moved to lick her clean. But she pushed me away, and straddled Justin's head, and lowered her pussy to his mouth. I could see my cum dribbling from her cunt. Justin was so sexually aroused he eagerly licked her pussy until she orgasmed, covering his face with her juices and my cum.

Ulma screamed out she was about to cum. She rode Justin faster until she collapsed on top of him. She could feel his huge cock explode his cum in to her. Julia took his softening cock into her mouth and licked it clean. She then knelt between Ulma's thighs and brought Ulma to another orgasm with her fingers and tongue.

As Justin watched the girls, his cock became semi erect again. My turn, said Julia. She got on all fours, and Ulma guided Justin's cock into Julia's pussy. Bloody hell, said Julia, you really can feel it grow inside you. Justin was fucking her doggy style. It didn't take him long, and within a couple of minutes he came inside her. His cock slipped from her cunt, and Ulma cleaned it up, and then licked Julia clean too.

A couple of hours ago this young lad had been a virgin. He'd now experienced two women fucking him, blowjobs and pussy eating. He was set up for life.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Always a joy to read

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Always a joy to read"

Thank you as always. Love your profile and pictures. Xx

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Very good story writing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Very good story writing "

Thank you. That's most kind.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Really good story, can't wait to read more

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Lucky man x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really good story, can't wait to read more "

Thank you. Really appreciate that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lucky man x "

I know, thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia got very turned on when I told her about experiences I'd had. She was fascinated about my on going relationship with Ethel and Gemma at the community centre and suggested we should invite them over. So I did. We also invited Simon, the human cum machine.

Ethel had said to me her fanny had been reawakened and wanted more cock. Gemma had told her about spit roasting, and at first Ethel had thought it involved a bbq.

Gemma and Ethel arrived together. Ethel who was 75 was wearing a black dress, and looked very elegant as usual. Gemma was wearing a t shirt and jeans. Gemma's Indian beauty captivated Julia's attention. Simon then arrived.

Julia served drinks to everyone. She was wearing her favourite black kimono, untied, no knickers or bra. As she moved around the room flashes of her tits and pussy could be seen by everyone. She sat on Simon's lap, his hand stroked her pussy, and he licked her nipples. He gave out a little moan. Julia stood up, and we could all see the spreading stain on the crotch of his jeans. He obviously wasn't wearing any underwear. Julia stood him up and pulled his jeans off. His cock sprang out, dripping with cum. As Julia licked his cock clean he came again splashing her tits.

Bloody hell said Gemma. Julia laughed and said, dont worry, this is what Simon does. Gemma said, so if I sucked his cock now, would he cum again and still be erect? Try it, said Julia. Gemma stood up and took her clothes off. Her perfect figure made Julia gasp. Her long black hair shone against her dark skin. Her large pert breasts were topped off with her big brown nipples. A small mound of glossy black pubic hair covered her pussy. Her pussy lips were also brown.

As she bent down to put Simon's cock in her mouth, her black hair stroked his inner thighs, and once again his cock ejaculated, over Gemma's tits.

Julia had taken off her kimono and was sitting on Ethel's lap facing her. One of Ethel's hands was under her black dress, fingering her pussy. Her other hand was fingering Julia's cunt. Ethel was licking Simon's cum off Julia's breasts. Then Gemma presented her cum covered tits for Ethel to lick clean.

Julia suggested we went to the bedroom. She took off Ethel's dress and complimented Ethel's figure. She was slim, with large breasts and long pink nipples. A tuft of grey pubic hair I noticed had been trimmed.

Julia laid Simon on his back on the bed. She got Ethel to go on all fours so her mouth was facing Simon's cock. I got behind Ethel and Julia guided my cock into Ethel's surprisingly wet and tight pussy. Before Ethel got Simon's cock into her mouth he shot a load over her face. She wiped it away, pulled his foreskin right back and started sucking his cock. Ethel was thrusting back hard against my cock.

Gemma and Julia got on the bed beside us and assumed a 69 position. The contrast between Julia's pale white skin against Gemma's dark skin was arousing in its self.

Simon shouted out he was cumming and flooded Ethel's mouth. But she didn't stop sucking. A minute later he said he was cumming again and this time Ethel gagged. She removed his cock from her mouth, and his cum dribbled from her mouth on to his chest. She lay her head beside his still twitching cock and pushed back hard on my cock. Fuck me harder and faster, she said to me. And I picked up the pace. She groaned and said she was about to cum. My balls tightened and I pumped my load into her cunt. She screamed as her juices flooded my cock and balls. Simon groaned and spurted a load on to her hair.

The side of the bed where Gemma and Julia were was soaking wet. They had pleasured each other to orgasm, and were now cuddling each other. My cock slipped out of Ethel's pussy. Julia stood up and said, we will lick you out Ethel, but first let's get more cum in you. She positioned Ethel astride Simon's still stiff cock. Ethel had her back to Simon and bounced up and down on his cock. We could see spunk oozing from Ethel's pussy lips as Simon very shortly came twice inside her. Ethel stopped herself cumming. She got off Simon and laid back on the bed with her legs apart.

Julia and Gemma knelt between her thighs and their tongues probed Ethel's cunt. She writhed in pleasure and started to orgasm flooding Gemma's and Julia's faces. After shed recovered, she said there was one more thing she wanted to try. She wanted to have two cocks in her cunt at once.

Julia as always organised it. She laid Simon on his back on the bed. She got Ethel to sit astride him, facing him. I came behind Ethel and inserted my cock into her cunt. Julia got Simon's cock and pushed it in beside mine. I immediately felt a warm flow of liquid around my cock as Simon came again.

That's so nice, said Ethel. My cunts never felt so stretched. Our two cocks slid against each other, lubricated by Simon's sperm. For the woman who had at first insisted on calling a cock a penis, her language had completely changed. She was shouting, fill my dirty cunt with your fucking cocks, fucking harder, fucking faster you fucking cunts.

Again I felt a warm liquid envelope my cock as Simon came again. Ethel yelled out she was cumming, I shot my load into her, her juices squirted us both and our cocks were pushed out. She lay back on the bed, and Julia and Gemma brought her to a final orgasm by licking her out.

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Yummy

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yummy"

Thank you xx

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ethel's libido had been fully awakened by her sexual adventures with Julia and myself. She had become friends with a retired couple she'd met at the community centre. Ray and Debs. Ray was a distinguished looking gentleman, late 60s, tall and slim with a trimmed beard. Debs about the same age, and had short grey hair and a curvy figure. They had been to each other's houses for dinner and spent the odd day out together.

Ethel said she wanted to see if she could have a sexual relationship with them both, but she didn't know how to approach the subject. It's easy, said Julia, we'll invite them over. So we did.

They arrived together, Ray looking very dapper in a suit, Debs in a summer dress and Ethel was wearing a short black skirt, stockings and suspenders and a white blouse.

As the drinks and conversation flowed I could see Ray's eyes appraising Julia's figure and looks. Julia was wearing very tight shorts and a white see through linen top, no bra, and you could clearly see the outline of her breasts and prominent nipples. Her top two buttons were undone and when she leaned forwards, her magnificent breasts were fully on show.

Julia's plan was to tease Ray,and see if Debs would follow. A combination of her long legs and frequent glimpses of her breasts was getting a reaction from Ray, his suit trousers were bulging.

Ethel and Debs were getting on famously. Julia of course wanted to speed things up. She'd turned up the heating. Ray took off his jacket and waistcoat. Julia playfully sat on his lap. Ray glanced at Debs, but she was in deep conversation with Ethel. As Julia got up from Ray, her hand 'accidentally' felt Ray's cock through his trousers. The bulge was bigger, and I could see a wet stain on Julia's tight shorts.

Debs was getting a bit tipsy. Julia asked Ethel what they were talking about. Oh, just sex replied Ethel. Debs was telling me she'd always fantasised about having sex with another woman, but never has. Well, said Julia, here's your chance. How would you like your first experience with me? And with that she stood up, removed her shorts and top and stood naked in front of us all. Ray spilt his red wine over his lap. Ethel said to him, best to get those in the washing machine straight away to avoid staining, and the dryer will have it dry in no time. Ray stood up and took his belt off, and then his trousers and handed them to Ethel who took them into the kitchen.

Ray was wearing old fashioned Y fronts. By the size of his bulge at the front there was no way his cock would come through the opening.

Debs was mesmerised by Julia's figure, and said, can I touch your breasts? That's what they are here for, said Julia laughing, and she moved forward so her breasts were in Deb's face. Debs tentatively reached out and cupped Julia's breasts in her hands, and gently pinched her nipples. Julia took one of Deb's hands and guided it to her shaven pussy. OMG, said Debs, you are so beautiful. She inserted two fingers into Julia's pussy, and when she pulled them back out they were glistening with Julia's juices. Julia stood Debs up and removed her clothes. Debs had a curvy figure. Good fulsome breasts and surprisingly a shaved pussy. Julia laid back on the sofa and Debs sat astride her. They kissed passionately as they explored each other's bodies with their hands.

Meanwhile Ethel was back in the room and noticed that the red wine had also stained Ray's Y fronts. Quick as a flash she knelt in front of Ray and said, these need washing too, and she pulled them down. His cock slapped her in the face. It was a good size, about 7 inches and slim.

And his cock and balls were surrounded by a mass of grey pubic hair.

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Brilliant "

Thank you. Xx

Reply privately

By *oxypair2008Couple
over a year ago

near chester

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

I really am frequenting the wrong places, brilliant story

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I really am frequenting the wrong places, brilliant story "

Thank you very much

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ethel stroked Ray's cock. Stretching his foreskin right over the tip of his cock and then right down. Precum oozed from his cock on each stroke. As each drop appeared she licked it away. Julia and Debs came over to watch. Julia took off Ray's shirt, and Debs removed Ethel's clothes, leaving just her stockings and suspenders on.

Ray looked on in disbelief. Here was three girls kneeling between his legs, six breasts rubbing against his thighs and three tongues licking his shaft. I knelt behind the girls and reached round to play with their tits. I shuffled forward so my cock was in line with Deb's cunt. I rested my cock on her pussy lips. She stiffened, and then guided my hand to her pussy lips. I inserted two fingers and gosh, was she wet. The tip of my cock was just inside her cunt, she pushed back until my cock was fully in her tight wet pussy. My left hand sought out Ethel's pussy and I finger fucked her. My right hand went to Julia's pussy and I stroked her clit and pussy lips.

Ray was leaning back in his chair as the girls took it in turn to lick and suck his cock. His legs were shaking and he was moaning. He said he was cumming. Julia grabbed his cock and aimed it at Ethel's tits. The first squirt of his ejaculation covered Ethel's breasts, the second splashed onto Deb's tits and the third and fourth dribbled onto Julia's breasts. Debs was riding my cock hard, and I could feel the pressure building in my balls. Debs slammed down hard on my cock and my cum exploded into her cunt, simultaneously her juices flooded my cock and balls as she orgasmed.

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Love this

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love this"

Awww, thank you. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I withdrew my cock from Debs cunt. She was still shaking after her orgasm. Most of Ray's sperm had splashed on Deb's tits. Julia and Ethel took one breast each and licked them clean, concentrating on Deb's nipples. Once done, Debs licked her husband's sperm from Julia's and then Ethel's tits.

Julia laid Ray back on the sofa and positioned Debs astride her husband's head. Debs lowered her pussy to his mouth, my cum was dripping from her pussy lips. Ray inserted his tongue and greedily licked her out, bringing her to another orgasm, and flooding his face with her juices.

Ray's cock was hard again. Debs said, Ray had often mentioned to her he fantasised about having sex with another man.

Julia and I have never had anal sex with each other, or anyone else. We both don't find it arousing in any way. And although I'm bi, I don't want to kiss a man on the lips. Julia explained this to Debs. Debs said Ray thought the same way, and his fantasy was just about having his cock sucked by a man, and him sucking another man's cock. I moved towards Ray, my cock prominent in front of me. He took my cock in his hands and gently caressed my shaft and balls. He pulled my foreskin right back, and some precum oozed out glistening on the tip, he licked it away. He put his hands on my buttocks and pulled me forward so my cock slid into his mouth. He wanked my shaft as my cock went in and out of his mouth. Fifteen minutes earlier, my cock had been deep inside his wife's cunt, and I assumed he could taste her juices on my cock.

I sat astride him on all fours as he sucked my cock. I grabbed Ray's cock with my hand and lowered my mouth to his cock. I licked his foreskin as I wanked his shaft. My mouth sucked on the tip, then took as much of his cock down my throat as I could.

The girls sat around him, finger fucking each other. Julia was first to cum, her juices squirted out with such force, I felt it splashing on my back. Then Debs and Ethel came simultaneously, squirting their juices over Ray and myself.

Ray's cock started twitching In my mouth, his hips thrust forward and his cum filled my mouth. I pushed down so my cock was deep inside his mouth and spurted my cum into him. I got off the sofa, my mouth still full of Ray's cum, and was greeted by the three girls looking at me with their mouths open.

As it was her husband's sperm I decided to give it to Debs. She eagerly sucked and licked Ray's cum from my mouth. Debs turned to Ethel and they played with my cum using their lips and tongues.

Julia looked disappointed at first, then realised Ray's mouth was full of my cum. She went to Ray and kissed him on the lips, and sucked my cum into her mouth and swallowed. She then cleaned his cock with her tongue. Ethel and Debs used their tongues to clean my cock and balls.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Wicked

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wicked "

Awwww, thank you. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"amazing "

Thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Julia and myself went out for a meal with Ulma. We went to a pub in our nearest town. Half way through Ulma excused herself to go to the ladies. Ulma was wearing a short white dress, no bra, and because of the way she got off her chair, I noticed, no knickers. Julia was wearing a short black skirt and see through white blouse.

It was a Saturday night and the pub was very busy. To go to the toilets you had to go through a room with three pool tables. There was quite a few lads standing around and others playing pool.

When Ulma returned she whispered something in Julia's ear. Julia said, come with us. Ulma led us to the ladies and into a cubicle. I was expecting a quick blowjob and possibly a quick fuck.

What happened next I wasn't expecting. There was a hole in the wall. Ulma knocked on the wall and a cock appeared through the hole. She went to put her mouth around it, but Julia stopped her. Out of her bag she gave Ulma a pack of sterile wipes. Ulma took one and carefully wiped the cock.

The cock was circumcised, and about 6 inches long. Ulma wanked the shaft and enveloped the head with her mouth. Julia hitched up Ulma's skirt and rubbed her perfect one line slit. Julia undid my flies and pulled my cock into her mouth.

Ulma's mouth was filled with cum, and the cock withdrew to be replaced by another one. This one was bigger, and Ulma dribbled the cum from the previous cock over it. She pulled the foreskin back, placed the tip in her mouth, the cock twitched and immediately came over her face , some of it splashing on her dress. She took her dress off.

There was some shuffling sounds from behind the wall, and then a black cock appeared through the hole. About average size. Julia knelt beside Ulma and took the black cock into her mouth whilst Ulma licked the underside.

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

The black cock slid in and out of the glory hole, and Ulma and Julia took it in their mouths in turn. Ulma was on her back and I was looking at her perfect one line slit. I moved forward and inserted my cock into her pussy and slowly fucked her. Julia could feel the black cock was about to cum, she moved her mouth away and pointed the black cock towards me. A stream of cum shot from the black cock hitting me in the face, and it kept pumping until my face and chest were covered in his cum.

The black cock withdrew to be replaced by two cocks. One was long and slim, the other shorter but thicker. I withdrew from Ulma and started fucking Julia from behind. Julia started licking Ulma's slit. Ulma opened her mouth as wide as she could and managed to get both cocks in her mouth. One came in her mouth quite quickly and withdrew, the longer cock went for about five minutes before eventually filling her mouth with cum. My balls stiffened and I shot my load into Julia's cunt.

For a few minutes nothing came through the glory hole and Ulma and Julia cum kissed each other, then Ulma licked my cum from Julia's pussy, which brought Julia to orgasm and her juices flooded over Ulma's face and breasts.

Another cock appeared through the hole, this one was also black and was bigger than the last one. Julia cupped her breasts around it and tit fucked it. Within seconds the cock spurted its load over her breasts. The next cock to come through the hole was the biggest yet. Girthy and about 8 inches long. Ulma crouched down with her back to the wall and Julia guided the cock into Ulma's cunt. She gasped as it penetrated her slit. Julia held Ulma's hands to help her balance as Ulma rocked back and forth on the thrusting cock. I slid my body underneath Ulma's thighs and licked Ulma's pussy. Every now and again the cock fell out of Ulma's pussy and I'd grab it and suck on it for a few seconds before guiding it back into Ulma's cunt. My cock was hard again and Julia knelt between my legs and sucked on my cock. Ulma started moaning and shaking, her tight cunt gripped the cock hard and made it cum. Ulma's orgasm shook her body hard, and as the cock withdrew my face and chest was covered with Ulma's juices and cum.

Julia said, let's try something, and stood me by the hole. A cock came through the glory hole but Julia pushed it back. She grabbed my cock and shoved it in the hole. Nothing happened for a few moments, but then I felt a hand on my cock and some one was wanking my shaft. I then felt a mouth envelope my cock. He, I was assuming it was an he, was very good at giving a blow job. As I thrust my cock through the hole, he licked and sucked the head of my cock. After a couple of minutes I released my cum into his mouth.

Two more cocks appeared and were quickly dispatched by Julia and Ulma. As we left the toilets we walked past the pool tables, there was a lot of happy smiles from the lads playing pool.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread is about to be closed, as it's got too big. Look out for Duet 3

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Wow that was messy