FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Who loves a glimpse of stockings in public?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who else loves it when you see a sexy woman in public and you get a glimpse of stocking top! I’m sure woman do it to tease us men! Ladies is this true? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely yes! I can't remember the last time I was lucky enough.....

over a year ago

Little while ago I went to an office for a meeting and the receptionist pushed back her chair from her desk to pass me the signing in book and as she did her skirt had risen up while she was sat down and I could see her black lace stocking tops! My eyes nearly popped out my head and she didn’t blink! Just stood up and smiled!

over a year ago

Ooooo yea

Was in Amsterdam one year walking around and a lady, very hot lady rode past on a push bike, thighs slipping out of skirt flashing the Lacey tops

over a year ago

Love that!! Any more sightings?

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Love to catch a flash of stocking tops.

Great to notice or even feel suspenders before too.

My wife is an expert at surprising and teasing me!

over a year ago

Had a couple of nights in Inverness a few weeks ago,went out for a meal and a few drinks on the Friday night,as we were walking through the town centre my wife's new holdups weren't doing their job and she just stopped raised her dress and adjusted them in clear view of everyone passing, this she done twice before we got to the restaurant. Needless to say I had a hard on the entire time we were out, so didn't stay out for to long as I was too horny.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Love it....but so rare!

By *orsche40Couple
over a year ago

northwich

Oh yes x

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

I love getting a peek of a lady in stockings or hold ups, and had a few over the years.

I quite enjoy women getting a flash of mine these days!

By *ilthy_Professional_MaleMan
over a year ago

woodley

I recently saw a beautiful air hostess cross her legs as she seated herself when preparing for take off

You could see the lace at the top keep edging down from her skirt……… it was amazing

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"I recently saw a beautiful air hostess cross her legs as she seated herself when preparing for take off

You could see the lace at the top keep edging down from her skirt……… it was amazing "

Always hope to see that on a flight, but never been so lucky, just lots of leg in shiny nylon so far!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

On holiday on Kos and saw an unusual glimpse today. Usually too hot for stockings but saw a young goth type in short pleated be skirt. Blew up in wind to be show tops of stockings type tights!

By *etmelickMan
over a year ago

North East

Love it but its been a while...

over a year ago

Can’t remember when I last glimpsed a woman in stockings to be honest.

By *untime1969Couple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Just last week passed a goth/ alternative type girl in a mini with suspenders and stocking tops fully on show I was driving passed, nearly crashed the car I was so distracted!! Luckily I wasn't far from home,I was so horny, the Mrs got a suprise seeing to nearly as soon as I got through the door!!

By *ele73Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

My wife, love seeing her hold ups when we go on a night out. The fun later is amazing, and out tomorrow night, so looking forward to the glimpses and awaiting our fun when we get home.

over a year ago

My wife flashes her tops in bars when we're out

Deliberately to get peoples attention

Boy does it work too

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple
over a year ago

South Shields

Such a great photo idea too. We love flashing and this sounds like a great way to add to it

By *erts_CD71Man
over a year ago

Chiltern Hills

Working in London in the 90's was a feast for anyone that had a keen eye for nylons and short skirts. Best views I ever had apart from the usual legs crossed ones were great.

2nd best one was a hold-ups failure...girl was crossing Bond Street one morning. As she crossed, one holdup was obviously slipping and as she reached the pavement about 10 yards in front of me if fell to the ankle completely. She disappeared into a jewellers entrance lobby and rectified it.

Best one - lunch with a recruitment consultant. 4 of us went to lunch. Initially I was disappointed as I was sat next to her. Opposite was my plan as she was good looking and was wearing a nice low cut top. But as lunch went on, I noticed her skirt rode up when she crossed her legs, and her tan lace top was on display. It was fairly obvious as it was a deep welt, but I suspect in the recruitment game, dressing nice and a little innocent flirting with potential clients was accepted!

I do miss working in London and the more casual dress code these days. Way too many trousers!

over a year ago

Was at a car boot sale few years ago,,lady around 40,s was loading her car at end of day,it was windy, her back to me bending down ,the wind caught her dress, up it went,revealing black thong,black lacey hold ups,perfect bum on her,she didnt bat an eye when she saw me looking,one for the wank bank!

By *entle VoyeurMan
over a year ago

Adel, Leeds

When office based in centre of Leeds I work near the legal quarter, used to be good for a wander round at lunch!

Best sighting was in London for a meeting, there was an attractive lady from a company we were partnering with. We were doing a joint presentation, she had an above the knee business suit with fishnets on. I didn’t think much of it until we were walking up the stairs and I saw a flash of hold up top. We ended up sitting next to each other in the meeting and her tops were on show, I think she caught me looking and gave up trying to hide them - pretty sure as afterwards in the bar she bent over in front of me leaving me in no doubt, such a shame I had to travel back pretty soon afterwards…

over a year ago

Was at a car boot sale few years ago,,lady around 40,s was loading her car at end of day,it was windy, her back to me bending down ,the wind caught her dress, up it went,revealing black thong,black lacey hold ups,perfect bum on her,she didnt bat an eye when she saw me looking,one for the wank bank!

By *elsh and welsherCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Had a few “ sightings “ over the years

Always good ??

By *lldaybreakfastMan
over a year ago

leeds

I would love to find a lady or couple who enjoy arranged flashing stockings discreetly in public

By *teveblackpoolMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Such a turn on when you get a quick glimpse up a skirt or dress and see the stocking tops, I’m always on the look out ))

over a year ago

Some great stories and pics!! Let’s hear some more stories!!

By *lovecouplestooMan
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"My wife flashes her tops in bars when we're out

Deliberately to get peoples attention

Boy does it work too"

Great pics flashing your stockings and sussies in bars.. Love it, anymore pub flash pics anyone?

over a year ago

Wish more woman wore them and flashed them!!

By *rixyessex2TV/TS
over a year ago

Brentwood

I love wearing hold ups and always try to flash getting out the car lol

By *uper friendly aviatorMan
over a year ago

Dereham

Well where to begin….

I remember one day when I was a teenager (a lot of raging hormones!) walking through Norwich a smartly dressed woman and a man stepped out in front of me and were walking in front of me.

She was late 30’s attractive, short hair, wearing business attire. Which consisted of jacket, pencil skirt with a vent at the back that was showing the tops of her holdups. She was also wearing black patent heels, they were going the other way I was heading but needless to say I followed them a fair distance.

When I was flying out to Australia, I flew Qantas on the wonderful A380. While the aircraft was being refuelled in Singapore, I was waiting in the lounge with the other passengers and crew.

One of the more experienced flight attendants, who also had the most enormous tits, was sat talking to another member of the crew.

She had her legs crossed but pointed towards the person she was talking to. Revealing her thighs, where she was wearing stockings with suspenders!

On re boarding the aircraft I was delighted to find that I was sat in her section. Needless to say I was very much thinking about what she had on under that red skirt and took myself off to the toilet a number of times!

While in Australia I was walking around Dee Why shopping mall and spotted a beautiful milf in a floaty white dress, she was wearing tan nylons and just as I walked passed a little gust of wind blew her skirt up revealing her holdup tops.

She must have been in a hurry when she was leaving the house, because she’d forgotten to put her knickers on too!

On the London Underground I saw a gorgeous Eastern European girl wearing a short dress that just revealed the tops of her glossy natural holdups, I think she caught me looking as she then kept pulling her skirt down.

An ex of mine also only wore holdups, she was absolutely filthy. Sadly she wasn’t the most loyal, even though I told her I found it a turn on if she saw other guys. I just wanted to know all the details, so I’m still perplexed to this day as to why she went behind my back…. But that’s life I suppose!

A good friend of mine married a Polish girl and I was lucky enough to attend the wedding in Wroclaw (wonderful place I’d strongly recommend a visit!).

I knew the chief bridesmaid fairly well as she had lived in Norfolk previously and there was always plenty of flanter going on between us.

A few months went by and she announced that her and her boyfriend were breaking up and she was moving back to England.

So we decided we should meet for a drink, we had a good time drinking around Tombland in Norwich. Little did I know at the time that she was wearing black holdups, I only found out when we got back to mine and she squatted down in front of me in my hallway and expertly deep throated my cock. It was while looking down in awe of this girls skills that I noticed the lace tops. Thus began a rather tempestuous, highly sexual affair, until sadly she decided to return to Poland. Her and her ex have sadly since patched things up.

Hope you’ve enjoyed my ramblings, I’ve certainly enjoyed reading others stories, so thought I’d share a few of mine!

By *maz.Man
over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Being a taxi driver ,it’s a great part of the job to watch the short skirts and holdups getting flashed

By *onlisCouple
over a year ago

gateshead

Love Lisa flasing the taxi driver on her way home after a night out

By *hisismeXXXMan
over a year ago

Welsh Wales

"Who else loves it when you see a sexy woman in public and you get a glimpse of stocking top! I’m sure woman do it to tease us men! Ladies is this true? Lol "

My ex wife used to go out on a Saturday night in a tight short black dress that skimmed her stocking tops so it was unavoidable that people would get an eyeful but it looked accidental.

It didn’t help that she’d enjoy teasing so much that she would be up and down the stairs in our favourite bar with everything on display to those behind/below and she’d make me plonk myself at the bottom or the stairs to watch her and the reaction of those who watched/saw.

By *atietvsheffTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Makes me smile when Katie is out and about in public fully dressed, if sat down you catch guys looking at her legs and heels, then they check out the rest of her, you know they know I’m not a real woman but that still doesn’t stop them looking back down at the legs and high heels again for another peek, just as funny as many times when I’ve been out shopping in full Katie and a guy is out with his wife, you can see their heads turn and look behind while I look sideways in the shop windows, they know your a TV but still they can’t resist looking at heels and you know they are wondering in the legwear is stockings or tights

over a year ago

I was once delivering cast iron manhole covers to a site in Leeds and a sales rep came out of the office and opened her car door

She then proceeded to pull up her skirt and unhook her stockings and roll them down her legs one at a time taking a shoe off to remove them and ended straightening her skirt and driving away

Myself and the forklift driver had stood watching this and she hadn't cared at all that she was being watched

Forklift driver wasn't so bad as he was sat down but I had to adjust myself before we could carry on xx

By *onia69Couple
over a year ago

Ripley

It's one of our hobbies

over a year ago

Loving the stories! Keep them cumming!!

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

About the only time get a decent show these days is at an organised event but luckily I get to a few of those each year

By *ove_stockings27Couple
over a year ago

KY

we do, I don't mind expsoing the tops of my holdups, Ste loves it when I do. once on a manual handling tria=ning day at work we were asked to move a table, as I lifted my corner I 'accidentally' lifted the hem of my skirt at the same time, exposing the tops of my barely black holdups to all. needless to say word got around and I was known as 'holdupFi' for a while

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"we do, I don't mind expsoing the tops of my holdups, Ste loves it when I do. once on a manual handling tria=ning day at work we were asked to move a table, as I lifted my corner I 'accidentally' lifted the hem of my skirt at the same time, exposing the tops of my barely black holdups to all. needless to say word got around and I was known as 'holdupFi' for a while "

Love hearing about people who wear them for work!

By *nobby82Man
over a year ago

littleborough

Remember being at a family party and noticed my auntie had them on caught a few glimpses was very hot especially as she is very prim and proper

By *ove_stockings27Couple
over a year ago

KY

i wear daily for work

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Many years ago my gf and I went to look at houses on a new development. When we arrived the sales office was closed so we sat in the car waiting. A car soon pulled up and slim attractive lady got out wearing a knee length wrap over skirt, white blouse and jacket. She opened up the office and went inside. We were just about to get out the car when a large truck pulled up full of turf. The sales lady came out of the office running to catch the truck as she did her wrap over skirt flew open to give us a full view of her lovely legs clad in stockings held up with suspenders. My eyes were piping out of my head making my gf laugh. She normally wore stockings but on this day had decided on leggings. After we had vied the houses we went home to my surprise my gf changed into a skirt and put on her stockings and high heels. She said come on let’s go shopping for one of those wrap over skirts you like. I wasn’t going to argue.

By *tirlingshire matureMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Love when mine wears them as her skirts and dresses are always short

By *ipper truckMan
over a year ago

near by

Love it as a truck driver to look down into a car and see a glimpse of stocking tops

By *onia69Couple
over a year ago

Ripley

"Love it as a truck driver to look down into a car and see a glimpse of stocking tops "

Winters coming it's stockings time soon.

By *idlandiaMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

When I was at secondary school we had a new English teacher. Early 20s, When she pearched on her desk her skirt would ride up showing hold up tops. Was entrancing.

Side note, there was also a French teacher who didn't wear a bra.

By *onningtonplumberMan
over a year ago

Donnington

This brings back some memories

My first job when I just turned 17 there was a tall blonde always wore long flowing skirts with slit to the waist band, when she sat down it would fall either side of one of her legs revealing stocking top and suspender. The office was large with around 60 staff the majority of which were female between 18 and 30 years old. Never a day went past where I didn't fantasise over one of them. I married girl from accounts 3 years later

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

When I was in my early 20s I worked for a woman in her late 40s, she always wore tight pencil skirts and the suspender bumps and panty lines were so obvious when she bent over.

By *erriman69Couple
over a year ago

highworth

I wear hold ups and high heels for work meetings all the time. I hope I've put smiles on hundreds of faces over the years.

By *teveblackpoolMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Love it when I’m out and see a woman in a dress, legs clad in sheer black stockings or tights, the imagination runs wild

By *asseur_9Man
over a year ago

Ballymoney

Was at a wedding recently in a very posh hotel and my eyes feasted on an older blonde lady dressed in a red tight fitting dress, I couldn’t help but notice when she had sat down close to where I was sitting that she was wearing tan coloured lace top holdups, her cleavage was showing well too .She had caught me looking and had adjusted herself slightly to show more thigh and gave me a wee smile for the courtesy .

By *llwayswilling1966Man
over a year ago

Hereford

Ex always wore stockings and short skirts always had me hard!

over a year ago

I love stockings, that's why I got into dressing.

I

love to flash, but love even more when I see a lady's stocking too.

My posh sister in law used to show off hers inadvertently, and at family dinners her husband's man eating very rich sister would often be wearing very expensive lace top stockings, I'm sure she flashed them to tease me

By *dgeofheaven71Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth and Blackpool

Back in the day I had a few WRN friends who would accidentally flash their stocking tops to me, my favourite quote was” be an angel and look away as one of my stockings has come undone” of course I did have a little peek though suck lovely legs she had

over a year ago

My favorite thing,

I worked in St George's Hospital, Tooting back when Nurses wore proper uniforms, the canteen had a large longe are with seats that were sloped back and designed to show off what ever a nurse was wearing, and back then (about 1992) 75% wore stockings, it was a a genuine stocking flashing fest!

By *lovecouplestooMan
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"My favorite thing,

I worked in St George's Hospital, Tooting back when Nurses wore proper uniforms, the canteen had a large longe are with seats that were sloped back and designed to show off what ever a nurse was wearing, and back then (about 1992) 75% wore stockings, it was a a genuine stocking flashing fest! "

So true, I worked in a couple of London hospitals doing renovation work in 1989/90.. I was only 19 and as far as I could see all of the nurses and the administration staff wore stockings and suspenders... It took me a long time to paint the staircases because I was happy at the bottom looking up ha.. I'm still a painter but haven't seen anything as good in the 30 years since

By *lovecouplestooMan
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"i wear daily for work"

Where do you work and are there any job vacancies ha.. Your colleagues are so lucky, you look stunning

over a year ago

Absolutely love it !

over a year ago

I'd love to see a glimpse of stocking tops but it's not going to happen.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

Does seeing suspender bumps count?

By *opblokey2kMan
over a year ago

a11

Who doesn’t? Lol

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Adore

By *auraandpaulCouple
over a year ago

Scarborough

Laura always wears stockings when we are out and there have been occasional flashes of stocking tops

By *orkiepudm69Man
over a year ago

Scarborough

"Laura always wears stockings when we are out and there have been occasional flashes of stocking tops "

Let me know when you’re out flashing!!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Laura always wears stockings when we are out and there have been occasional flashes of stocking tops "

I would so love to see that. Especially in your FFS! You look amazing!

By *tockingscouple69Couple
over a year ago

Pontefract

Paula loves the odd flash x

By *ewshyTV/TS
over a year ago

falkirk

Oh gawd yes please

over a year ago

"Laura always wears stockings when we are out and there have been occasional flashes of stocking tops

Let me know when you’re out flashing!! "

I seriously need to know where you go out and about, mmm.

over a year ago

"Paula loves the odd flash x "

She looks amazing! I’d love a flash from her!

over a year ago

Might have to move to Scarborough!!

over a year ago

Many years ago when I was about 19 horny as hell but also a bit shy and nieve I was on a stagecoah bus going to Stirling from Dundee. It was fairly quiet with a few people dotted throughout the bus.

During the journey I noticed a woman around 30ish one row behind me on the opposite side of the bus. She wore a knee length skirt, blouse and jacket very business like for the late 80sl with nylons.

I could not help but peek through the gap in the seat to try get a hopeful glimpse and was caught watching.

I feared I was in for an embarrassing telling off but she just looked at me a smiled after I was caught again then she started to stroke her legs as her skirt rose up.

I got a glimpse of her stocking top and suspenders I was hard as hell as she kept stroking and taking her skirt higher and higher.

She slid her hand in her pants and clearly had a play as I watched. I dared not go over but just watched as she showed her stocking clad legs as she pleasured herself.

I wished now I had the nerve to go over but my youthful nerves stopped me, reflecting back she knew what she was doing and it was a kick for her to flash and be in control knowing I was watching.

She got off before me at Stirling and just said bye as she winked at me as she walked down the isle and stepped off the bus into her waiting fellas car. I got a toot as they drove off when I stepped down onto the pavement, what a memory of my first stocking flash encounter.

By *dventurous.biMan
over a year ago

Runcorn

"Who else loves it when you see a sexy woman in public and you get a glimpse of stocking top! I’m sure woman do it to tease us men! Ladies is this true? Lol "

I hope so. Stocking tops are my favourite. Tbh she doesn't have to be that sexy or even female, Stocking tops just do it for me.

over a year ago

Love it .. drives me mad lol

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Paula loves the odd flash x "

Hmmm I'd love to be an observer in person for that!

By *letch1964Man
over a year ago

west lothian

Got a long weekend planned in November at a posh hotel my wife has already ordered new stockings for a weekend of flash fest lol

By *hris 62Man
over a year ago

HEREFORD

To rigth there nothing hotter than a ladly in stocking and high heels

By *ive Me a ReasonMan
over a year ago

Bristol

So here's my very memorable story.

I was driving to work on a dull, grey, winter's day. I wasn't really looking forward to going in and everyone around me seemed to have the same fed up expression.

Whilst stuck in traffic I looked across to see a very attractive and smartly dressed girl, late twenties maybe, walking across a petrol forecourt back to her car. It was back when wrap around skirts were the fashion. A gust of wind caught her skirt and it opened showing a very sexy pair of legs clad in black stockings, and I caught a very quick glimpse of her lacy black knickers.

She made no attempt to cover herself, just strutted on as if nothing had happened.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one to spot her because no one seemed in any hurry to move on when the lights turned green!

It certainly made my day and put a smile on my face. I'm waiting patiently for wrap around skirts to come back into fashion!

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Went for a drive last week with black stockings and suspenders on under a tight mini skirt. Pulled up at regular bi cruising spot and parked. A guy parked up in a truck and as he got out to walk over the canal bridge I got out of my car, hitched up my skirt so my stocking tops were clearly on show and climbed into the back seat of my car leaving the door slightly open. Truck man wasted no time at all. He opened the door, leant in and unzipped his overalls and began to facefuck me. He was so hard I sucked and wanked him. I was so horny myself I took my top off and he played with my nipples as I continued to suck him. Normally I just love a guy to spunk over my face as he rubs my stockings but this time I was so hot I came first.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

When I was about 20 I had to help my area manager set up at hotel for meetings, she got me to drive her there, she had a shortish tight skirt with a slit up the front, I could see the lace on the top of her nylon clad legs for all of the 40 min journey.

By *antiedsubMan
over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Combined with the lace hem of a slip or petticoats and I'm drooling

By *ich_shadiwMan
over a year ago

closeish

Love a glimpse of stocking. I remember once in my innocent teens the provident women coming round for the payment. I was alone in the house and I let her in and as she sat down across from me her skirt rode up and showed the top of her stockings. I was around 16 and she was late 40’splus. Nothing great to look at but that glimpse got my young cock hard. Not sure if she did it on purpose but after she left I had to have a wank. I often wonder if I wasn’t shy and naïve could it have gone further?

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

No question about someone catching a view as my wife bent down to the bottom shelf in the supermarket last week in her heels.

Sheer tan nylon stockings and suspenders revealed. The lace tops were clearly visible to view even more as she crouched down.

The suspender straps and clips showing through her tight dress confirmed after, what was beneath when she stood back up.

Saucy mare unusually was wearing panties. Bright multicoloured skimpy lace as well to really give viewers something to focus on.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

Had a good female friend in my youth who was only ever a friend and not girlfriend whos mum was a stockings wearer and had a few regular lovers, she was shagging a lorry driver and one evening she asked me to drive her to meet him on my way home.

She had a coat on and black nylons, we pulled up alongside his wagon and she removed her coat whist still sat in my car, she had a black and red basque on with thick suspender straps that her big tits were busting out of the top of and matching red knickers.

She looked up at his window and said hes watching me, he loves to watch. I couldnt see him from my angle so leaned over to her side and looked up through the passenger window up at him. He gave me a thumbs up.

She then pulled her tits out over the basque and started rubbing them, my face was only inches away and I soon had a nipple in my mouth, next I had my hand in her knickers sliding 3 then 4 fingers into her very accomodating pussy.

By this time he was out of his truck and looking through the window. She knelt on the passenger seat and told me to get my cock out, no sooner was it out she got her mouth round it.

He opened the door and pulled her knickers down and started to fuck her, he gestured to me and told me to hold her head down, she was moaning but it was muffled by my cock, he soon pumped his load into her as did I into her mouth.

Once we got our composure we re dressed ourselves and she asked me if I could drop her back.

I dropped her at the end of her road and she leaned over and squeezed my cock and said I want this inside me next time.

By *ich_shadiwMan
over a year ago

closeish

"No question about someone catching a view as my wife bent down to the bottom shelf in the supermarket last week in her heels.

Sheer tan nylon stockings and suspenders revealed. The lace tops were clearly visible to view even more as she crouched down.

The suspender straps and clips showing through her tight dress confirmed after, what was beneath when she stood back up.

Saucy mare unusually was wearing panties. Bright multicoloured skimpy lace as well to really give viewers something to focus on. "

Just looked at your profile pics and vids and they helped rekindle my memory of that stocking flash. .

over a year ago

Nice don’t seem to get many ladies wearing them anymore, always gets me hard as fuck also if black heels are worn oh happy days

over a year ago

I love to flash my stocking tops in public, such a turn on x

By *obert and JaneCouple
over a year ago

Tamworth

Always a treat to see a lace stocking top.

Sadly not such a common sight these days.

Tights…… just not so sexy.

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
over a year ago

Doncaster

I always wear stockings, and always try to discretely flash to anyone looking x

Post new Message to Thread