Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Market place ruins me...part 2

Jump to newest

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

Sorry i didnt realise the old thread got to big. This is how it was left.

After a while my body began to recover and I felt pretty shook up, the whole place stank and Larry was still laid underneath. 'Ok Phil, Larry you can relax iv stopped recording. Christ Larry thats really what you wanted for a leaving present!' 'Ok you lovely boys, Max can you show Phil where the bathroom is then bring him through to my room, Larry you have your fun. Then I want you to clean this place up properly. If its not up to scratch you will be brought back upstairs and Max will deal with you this time! See you in a bit darling dont let me down.' Max then came over looking rather pale and unclipped me from the chair and gently lead me outside to the garden. 'Im not taking you upstairs like that, just stand there a min, he then walks over to the hose pipe and gives me a good blast all over my legs and in my arse crack. 'Do us a favour and take those stockings off and pop them down there for Larry to clear up. Right that will do, follow me Phil' With thst he takes me by my arm and leads me back into the house and up to the bathroom. The bathroom is all modern and grey with large mirrors and a huge walk in shower. 'Ok Phil get showered off, and theres a towel for you on the towel rail'. I manage to respond with a thanks Max actually looks abit sorry for me stood there shivering. I walk in the shower and get blasted by the lovely warm soothing water. After just standing under the flow for some minutes I decide I had better start getting clean again as I felt so dirty, its going to take more than soapmand water to rid me of that feeling. I squeeze some posh looking shower gel onto my hands and start to soap up, as I am rubbing it over my body my mind starts to think what on earth she still has in store for me. Just then I feel some hands on me, I open my eyes and see Max smiling at me fully naked and pushing into the shower. He stands behind me real close and pushs his cock up between my arse cheeks some he's aroused. 'Kelly said I should shower off aswell' he then reaches forward and grabs some some for himself and starts rubbing it all over me getting me real lathered up I cant help but enjoy the sensual way he is working the soap into my body which in turn makes the cage very uncomfortable on my cock.  He then turns me around to face him and he tells me to clean him in return. I get some more soap and work it all over his muscly body he is clearly loving it as his cock is rock solid now, he then spins round and asks me to clean his arse. Iv got to admit it was quite something rubbing those impressive muscular cheeks of his. He spins back around 'Dont forget this Phil' as he slaps me with his cock' I get the bottle and squeeze a  Iine of the soap down his shaft and pop it back, i then worked it to a real lather, it felt so impressive in my hands and I felt so inadequate stood there in the cage. As the water was bringing his cock back into view I could hear Max's breathing intensify. 'Thats enough Phil, with that he turn me round and pushs my head forward, I hear a bottle open then I feel some liquid on my arsehole...

I

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

[Removed by poster at 01/08/22 08:30:47]

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

I will add more this week.x

By *dressagainTV/TS
over a year ago

perth

Oh yes please

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ustbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Back for more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

By *wistedsaintMan
over a year ago

Hotel Near You

Awesome filth

By *ilthyHabitCouple
over a year ago

south west

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

Sorry im reallty busy at the moment, please be patient with me. I was wondering is there anyone out there who would love to be Kelly?x

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

I hear a bottle open then I feel some liquid on my arsehole...

I then feel a finger work its way in 'Thats it Phil relax' with that I feel another finger push its way inside me. Even with the noise from the shower I could hear Max's breathing quicken as he starts to fuck me with his fingers, just as the pain lessens and I begin to get used to the sensation he pulls them out and the uses his strong hands to pull my cheeks wide apart. Im not breathing as I know what is to come next 'I have been looking forward to this Phil, try to relax it will hurt otherwise.' I then feel his huge cock pushing into my anus, I feel a huge amount of pain and try pulling away. 'No no no Phil you arent getting away from this' he then moves his hands onto my hips and pulls me onto his cock. I push a little and feel my hole open around his helmet. 'Mmm good boy' He then just stays still for a moment before pushing his way inside. All of a sudden he slaps me hard on my arse at the same time he rams his full length inside me. He then repeats the move on the other cheek. No that he's fully inside he forces my head down and starts pumping away the pain is immense and I am struggling to find my breath as the water is fully flowing over my head. Max then slaps my arse 5 more times before pulling his shaft out. 'Mmm good boy Kelly asked me just to break you in quickly and check you are all clean for her, mission accomplished dont you recogn hahaha, right out we go get towelled off. When you are dry go to the room on the left. Oh hold on a minute i nearly forgot wait one minute, with that Max jumps out of the shower wraps a towel round his middle and pops out of the room, he then returns with some red underwear and throws it in my direction. 'Be a star and pop this lot on Phil, Kelly wants you looking all slutty. When your ready come over, best knock first a?' He shuts the door and I am still stood there reeling from the assault on my arse. I turn the shower off and climb out and reach for a lovely soft warm towel and I bury my face into it. This has got way out of hand, are they just pushing me or is this just a taste of what my time is to be like now? I cant help but be excited and appalled at the same time. Before today Iv not so much seen another mans cock let alone been used so casually by two men. I can still feel Max's cock pushing in an out of my arsehole and my cheeks feel pretty tender from those few forceful slaps. I can still taste that old creeps cock, with that thought still in my head I notice a bottle of mouth wash and help myself to a swish to try and rid that creep from me. I grab the towel and start to towel off then I turn my attention to the red underwear on the floor and think back to the last lot I had soiled laid in a heep outside and wonder what on earth Larry is doing down there. After doing that on him and standing up the man was grinning from ear to ear! This time it is a red set of just some fishnets and suspender belt. They clearly were not knew as it was a struggle getting the stocking up my hairy legs with the various rips. I then pull the belt up and fiddle about with these dam clips attaching it to the stockings. I then look over in the mirror and see me stood in this modern flush bathroom looking totally daft and slutty, does she really think there is a market for this?! People will actually pay to see me? Theres no way. The stockings and suspenders do however really frame my cock and balls all locked up I do look daft but I cant help but feel a little sexy. I do feel abit better after the mouthwash and shower but I stay rooted to the spot what on earth is to happen now. I take a deep breath and leave the bathroom and knock on the bedroom door....

By *otthehorn02Man
over a year ago

royston

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Knock knock ….. can’t wait for more

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

Working on the next chapter now. We will see what Kelly has in store for Phil this week.x

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Working on the next chapter now. We will see what Kelly has in store for Phil this week.x"

So looking forward to more

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

I take a deep breath and leave the bathroom and knock on the bedroom door....

I hear Kelly call enter so I push the door a handle door down and open the door. Not really what to expect behind the door I was a little taken back by how normal the room looked all beautifully tidy and bright with a larger than average bed. ' Well dont you look lovely Phil, know one would no, that looking at you normally in your workgear that you were so slutty underneath.' I look over and see her sat behind an antique desk on her laptop still wearing the silk dressing gown with just the hint of cleavage showing. She was wearing glasses and was playing with a pen. She looked so classy and very attractive, i couldnt help but get aroused at the sight which caused me to wince at bit. Im sure she noticed and gave me a knowing smile. 'Come over here Darling, come see what I have started for you.' I walk over to the large bay window and go round the desk and my jaw drops as I see that she has been creating my page with a large pic of me up on the step ladders in the lingerie and the plug in my aree shinning away, with a title Hairy Thong Man', have a look at this darling and she clicks a link and there I am sucking off the old guy through the window, she smirks and clicks another link where there is a load of pics of me doing the work downstairs. 'I was a bit unsure on this one but I think you will be great for me. Ok Phil darling come closer' she puts both feet firmly on the carpet lets have closer look at you' and she pats her thighs. ' Come on over my lap now!' I look at her a bit puzzeled and she looks down at her stocking clad thighs and back up to me, just with that look alone I released this woman is not to be messed with so I move over and bring my weight on to her lap, 'just a bit more darling i want that arse here, thats it good boy, oh dear you have been naughty havent you, looks like Max has had to bring you into line? I then feel her legs squeeze in tight sandwiching my cock and balls in between her thighs, im not going anywhere fast and i am totally exposed. I hear the desk drawer being opened amd closed then feel my cheeks being parted and some more wetness on my arsehole,  'Ah looks like Max has a bit of fun here, he cant help himself sometimes haha.' She then starts teasing my hole just rubbing into it gently and massaging my cheeks. She then pushes her finger into me rather easily and massages the lube in, after Max this feels so delicate and soothing. I feel really start to feel my breath quicken as she adds another finger and slowly brings them in and out 'Mmm nice and clean and ready good boy Phil' I cant believe it but her gentle wet finger fucking really brings me close. 'Dont you dare boy, im not having you dirty my stockings.' With this she quickens her pace and I am on the brink. 'Right thats enough of that, I just wanted a little play for myself.' Now i want you to really know who is your knew boss. I then hear the drawer open and close again, 'Right this will be easier than last time, just try to relax.' I then feel the familar sensation of a cold metal plug being pushed into me. She was right this time it was alot easier and if anything I think its probably a bigger plug. ' Ok Phil I am not going to lie this is going to hurt but I really want you aware that I am not to be taken lightly.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

No pain No gain !!!! …. I always like to gain x

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

'Ok Phil I am not going to lie this is going to hurt but I really want you aware that I am not to be taken lightly'.

'You are a very lucky boy this has just arrived and I cant wait to use it.' I hear a little click from a switch then I start to feel a slight tingle in my arse. I think nothing of it as the blood is rushing to my head and I am held fast by her legs clamping onto me. 'Ok Phil there are 5 levels to this you arent going anywhere till we reach the end of the fifth level. I am going to give you five strikes at each level and I want you to count those five off. At the end of the 5 strikes I want you to say you are my boss, if you fail this instructions at any time I will drop back down a level. If you havent guessed already that is no ordinary butt plug. Do you understand me?' Before I have a chance to respond the tingle in my arse feels alot more intense 'This is level 1!' Without my knowledge the other item she got out of the drawer was an old fashioned wooden ruler which she brings down across my arse cheeks with a loud crack. 'Begin your count Phil!' The intensitity of the pain across my bare arse cheeks takes my breath away. 'Come on!' My senses return and I respond with 1. As soon as I say it she strikes again across the same line as before, I nearly buck off but she holds my cock firmly in place so I am quickly brought down. Im dealt 3 more strikes again in the same spot and my mind starts to haze over 'You are my Boss' Good boy level 2.click and the feeling i my arse intensifies. This time she concentrates her blows on my left arse cheek. She also has managed to hit me with more force. Im bucking after each blow and the butt plug is not giving me any rest bite 'You are my boss' Click level 3. The sensation in my arse seems to split from stimulating my anus to deep in my arse its very uncomfortable but the savage punishment from the ruler completely overrides it. 5 more brutal blows on my right arse cheek this time. I am beginning to completely zone out almost like an out of body experience. 'You are my boss'. Click level 4 the alternating      pain quickens in my arse and its starting to stimulate my nerves making me feel like im being fucked without meaning to my body starts to buck. Im pretty much fucking myself with the device without me wanting to, I cant help but let out a low moan out 'Haha its looking like your beginning to enjoy that Phil!' Crack 1 again she picks a spot across my arse and repeats the blows on that spot. 'You are my boss'. Good boy one more round click the butt plug kicks into a different level and respond by letting out a long loud moan, my body is bucking away and I am only just aware that Kelly has struck another blow. She hits me 4 more times, im unable to take it anymore and I start to cum, its not pleasurable it just flows out of the cage all down Kellys legs. 'Oh dear Phil' as she really hits me full force, tears are flowing down my face as I mutter '5 you are the boss'.

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

…. She literally has him by the balls!!

Now that mess ??

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Great

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *tsme574Man
over a year ago

York

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

Been a mad week, i will try and get some more on next week.x

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Been a mad week, i will try and get some more on next week.x"

I certainly hope so

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

I mutter '5 you are the boss'.

'You did so well there Phil until the end where you disgraced yourself.... I hope you learnt a little lesson. I can be extremely cruel when I want and that was just a taste so you can understand that point, I can also be extremely kind and rewarding if you please me and follow my instructions. I am your knew boss and you work for me now!'As she was saying this she reached into the drawer and got some lotion and squirted the liquid onto my stinging arse. It made me wince as it stung so bad at first however the lotion some became ever cooling as she rubbed it into my arse. As she was talking and rubbing the cream into me I had a deep desire to please this women. 'An example of my approach can be seen with you today, I had you caged up for a very good reason as I wanted to push you out of your comfortable little box then punish you here now. As a reward for going through what we had set up I was going to allow you the opportunatey to use that sweet little cock of yours. I wanted you to show me how you can pleasure a woman. Now that you embarassed yourself and spunked down my legs that one time offer has gone and you will have to watch a real man in action and you will forever regret your missed opportunatey. Now what are you waiting for tidy this mess up and once your done I want you to walk over to my bedside table and ring the bell there. Not wanting to dissapoint Kelly again I leapt off her and eagerly lapped up my salty spunk that was all down her legs. 'That will do lovely, youv got me all excited with that spanking so before you ring that bell please come here, lets see if you can please me some more' With that she grabs the back of my head and brings it in between her stocking clad thighs. 'Show me how much you want to please your boss.' The spanking had clearly turned her on as she spread her legs open and brought my head into her, I could see that her pussy was wet. Me and my beast  did a jump for joy as I love to give head and please. She smelt devinne and I couldnt wait, I soon went through all my moves slowly teasing her, wlrking my tongue all over, before increasing the pace ever so slowly.  She was clearly enjoying herself but not as much as I would hope, I was struggling to get in the groove and was starting to feel like a bit of a failure she was still clearly in charge and in control which was a little dissapointing. She lets a small moan out then pushes my head away and brings her legs together turns around on the chair and holds her incredible arse 'You missed a spot' Pointing to her arse hole. My word this women is a goddess. I bring my head back towards her and start teasing her anus with my tongue. 'Get that tongue in there' She managed to get a hand on the back on my head and pushes her arse into my face really grinding onto my tongue. Im totally smoothered and loving it, however I am unable to breath just at the point im beginning to panic she withdraws a little. She lets out a little giggle and brings her arse with much more force onto my tongue. She tastes devinne and she lets out a moan Mmmm. Just as I start to fell a bit faint she withdraws.  ' Thanks Phil that was very pleasant, Im not really that fussed on receiving head normally but thought I would give you a try and I am sure alot of ladies will love it that. I will bare it in mind when I organise your jobs. You do make a great arse licker tho. Go on then go ring the bell.'

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

over a year ago

By *eanasmustardMan
over a year ago

corby

over a year ago

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

Go on then go ring the bell.

I rather disappointly come round from worshipping Kelly's incredible round arse and move out from under the desk across the room and find the little antique brass bell on the bedside table and give it a shake it lets out a sweet little ring clear for the whole house to hear. Kelly then comes over from behind the desk and sits on the end of the bed. 'Right then Phil come lie on the bed I want you to see what you missed out on, I want to make you rue this missed opportunatey, I want you never to forget the sight of a real man pleasuring me in a way you could never.' I move onto the large comfortable bed and hear a knock at the door 'Enter' Kelly calls. Max walks in and I notice his head is slightly bowed, he is also completely naked. 'Max dear before we begin can you please bring the case and chair in, Phil has let himself down and I cant excuse him so easily. 'Yes Boss I will be back in a second', 'Oh forget it for a moment Phil here has got me all worked up and I need you to give me a good fuck, you can get the bits after.' Max looks over at me and smiles 'Poor little Phil disgraced himself did he?'' "Max what the fuck you know rules with the bell why arent you ready for me! I will deal with that later. Why dont you use Phil here for a moment to get yourself really ready. Max smiles and climbs onto the bed

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Great to read those two …. Hope you’ve time for more soon !!

over a year ago

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

Max smiles and climbs onto the bed.

'What are you waiting for Phil come over here and get me ready for Kelly!' I look at him and head over towards him I cant believe I have got to pleasure Max again, his cock is way beyond what I can deal with. 'Ooh goody lets see you suck cock then Phil I love seeing a guy take dick,' 

I try to focus on his helmet by kissing and licking it all over. Max cock starts to twitch into life and soon grows to its full swollen length. 'What are messing about with Phil stop that teasing' He pushes me away and shoves me over so I am flat on my back looking up at the ceiling. He then quickly turns round and sits back onto my face I am again pinned by his strong arse cheeks with his anus pushing onto my tongue. 'Right keep that mouth open Phil Im going to fuck that mouth of yours.' He then pushes his cock into my mouth and takes his strong  hands to the back of my head. I realise whats coming and I try to take a deep breath through my nose. 'Remember keep that mouth open wide!'  I do as he asks and try to focus on keeping my mouth open. He has basically given up on me and decided im a toy for his use. Max is thrusting whilst bringing my head onto him i completely zone out while he abuses my mouth. Tears are flowing and I am beginning to feel faint, Max stops pulls out and gives me a hard slap across my face 'Mouth open wider!' He plows his cock back into my mouth and starts hammering away again. All of a sudden he pulls out amd moves away, Kelly must of stopped him. 'Phil you do make a good cock sucker, I hope you enjoyed that?' She asks. I dont even respond as I am starring up at the ceilling trying to get my breath back..

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Ummm …. I can see your uses being put to more use

By *nly1meMan
over a year ago

here there n everywhere

This is hot

over a year ago

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

I will get back to this please feel free to msg me if you are intrigued by the story.x

By *dave10 OP   Man
over a year ago

torquay

[Removed by poster at 13/10/22 15:02:14]

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Post new Message to Thread