Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Running into an old friend....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not too long ago, I was at a festival.... queuing up to get my shower wristband.

Minding my own business as the line was going very slow. Just happen to glance over and saw this girl which looked very similar to someone I knew years ago...I thought, well this can't be her as she didn't like this type of music back then....but as I kept looking at Her, I was more and more sure of it.

So i decided to give her a message....

30 mins later once she went off, I got a reply from her saying that it is her and she can't believe I saw her randomly at a festival...so we decided to meet up for a catch up...I was already thinking where this will go as back then we were Fwb.

Anyway...we decided to meet up later in the day..at this point we both have been drinking all day.

So we manage to find each other at this festival, sit down and have a catch up...all going good so far.

Obviously my thoughts are going towards the naughty side.

What is she thinking? Is she thinking the same as me?

I knew she had a bf so obviously nothing was going to happen plus we were staying opposite side of the festival and we all had our friends camping around us too.

So we ended up chatting for a few hours and decided to head back to our own campsites.

Wasn't too long until we started messaging each other during the festival...with every text...it was slowly turning into more naughty messaging.

I couldn't believe the chances of running into her at this festival...then actually sending messages to each other...to what we would do to each other followed by some naughty pics.

This went on the entire duration of the festival...we both teasing each other...and every time we were back in our own tents ..we would play and tell each other what was happening.

The sexual tension was building up....

Fast forward to the last day...we met up again and wasnt too long for our conversation to turn dirty....but nothing else happened.

So there I was...talking again to an old Fwb after many years...teasing each other and obviously wanting to do more but nothing happened.

Few days after the festival...I get a random message from her saying that she and her bf had a chat and they decided to try an open relationship....I knew this was trouble hehe.

With that she already asked me when we can meet up again so we can have a drink...I knew this was going to be more than that.

So we arranged one Sunday to meet up at a small quiet country side pub...

Sunday couldn't come soon enough.

As I knew what was going to happen....

(Let me know if you want me to write about our Sunday drink and what else happened)

First time writing something like this so hope you like it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urnhambiguyMan
over a year ago

Swindon

Yes please, tell us about your Sunday drink

By *athytvsubTV/TS
over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Yes of course

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *ikinghornMan
over a year ago

southsea

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great so far, looking forward to more

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Sunday should be Funday !!!

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start, I hope there's more

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *rego69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yes please

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great so far, more please

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

Please do tell

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So it's Saturday...day before meeting up. We first texted each other if we both are still okay for Sunday...didn't take too long before it turned into dirty messages...at one point I jokily said " don't wear anything too naughty" fully knowing that she would make a point and actually wear something naughty ( more to that later)

So Sunday came, it was a lovely sunny day. So i decided to travel to the pub on my motorbike. I arrived first...straight away I was wondering what exactly was going to happen.

She arrived 5 mins later... straight, once she got out of her car, I could see she was wearing a short skirt and a low cut top....I knew I was in trouble.

Anyway, we decided to sit outside and order some drinks... conversation started off with talking about the festival then moving on to talking about the past etc...not gonna lie, through out all this Time, I was thinking about her and what she is wearing underneath and what she would do to me.

Talking about the past and the sexual stuff we done too...our conversation quickly turned to dirty talk...I compliment her on the short skirt...she dared me to pretend to do my shoe laces...as I did she opened up her legs and showed me her lovely crotchless panties...straight away my cock grew very hard. I got back up and she could see from my reaction that I enjoyed the view....we both agreed to finish our drinks up really quickly and see if we could explore the fields around us...

We started walking to what seemed a farm track...but luckily we discovered a public footpath that took us into a very quiet field...we quickly had a quick scout to make sure the air was clear...

Once we were happy...it didn't take long for us to start making out...with that I pulled her top down and got her boobs out...nipples already hard ready for me to suck and squeeze.

I couldn't hesitate too long and also pulled her skirt up and slipped my hand down her panties ...that pussy was wet. I knew she has been waiting for this moment since the festival.

I enjoyed her pussy for a short moment before she dropped down to her knees...me getting my hard rock cock out...and she getting her lips around him ...I knew from the past that she was a submissive girl, with that I took control of her mouth. Starting of easy on her...but didn't take too long for me wanting to find out how good her gag reflex were...I knew she would do her best to take it all in...few times she tapped me and I let go...pulled her hair back and looked into her eyes as they were starting to tear up...I didn't give her too long before pushing her head back onto me.

With her spit slowly starting to drool , I took the opportunity to take my soaking wet cock and place it between her tits...she squeezed them together and I started rubbing myself up and down on them....for a while I kept switching between her mouth and tits...

I knew she wanted more but I decided to tease her and only do what we were already doing...as I knew the day will come when we will meet up again and do something more.

So there we are, middle of the field...me using her mouth and boobs as I pleased...next question was, where do I cum...mouth? Face? Tits?

At this point I decided to cum on her tits....as I got close I took a step back and unloaded on her boobs...there was a lot of sexual tension to be released.

Like a good girl she then licked my cock clean and scooped the cum of her tits and licked her fingers clean...

We both got dressed so no one would notice what just happened and walked back to the car park.

Had a quick chat before heading back home.

Since then the naughty messages keep happening with the next meet around the corner.

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

over a year ago

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread