Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The agreement/arrangement 5

Jump to newest

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Last one got too big. Glad there is still an appetite for this.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Glad to see your back mate

Looking forward to more of your great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t wait for more!

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

After the days escapades in the park I had a big smile on my face, it was so hot feeling her come over my cock. Catherine wanted to help with her so called list but was quite guarded with the contents of it. I wondered what else could be on that list and what exciting things were in store for me. Most peoples would be long right? But not many people act on them, I wondered if it was a tick list or just things she maybe wanted to consider. Either way I was more than happy to assist her. The next day the key turned in the door around lunchtime back to her normal routine. She strided towards me in her tight jeans and vest “I’ve been playing with myself all morning I need to come” she announced lifting her vest over her head revealing her bare breasts, her nipples hard. I followed suit and lifted my shirt over my head. She frantically grabbed at my shorts yanking them down before lowering herself and taking me straight in her mouth, I hardened as she moved her mouth over me, wrapping her hand around my cock wanking me hard. “I want you to fuck me right her right now” she said. Catherine had turned from a shy embarrassed timid neighbour into an insatiable sex fiend in the matter of weeks. A lot had changed from me watching her play with herself and now she was demanding that I fuck her, a task I was absolutely up for. My cock now rock hard in her mouth, covered in her spit as she wanked me at the same time. “Stand up” I demanded and as she did I flipped her around and wrapped my arms around her waist undoing her jeans and tugging them down. I bent her over the dining table where I work “you want to be fucked do you” I asked. “Give it to me” she pleaded as I positioned myself behind her opening her legs wider “oh you are going to get it” I told her, I held the base of my cock with one hand and her shoulder with the other and with a grunt I pushed my hard cock inside her soaking wet pussy. Fuck I love how she feels on my cock. I place my other hand on her shoulders and I begin fucking her hard and fast. “Oh fuck yes” Catherine moaned as I continued thrusting my hips forward and back pulling her onto me via her shoulders. “Make me come on you, make me come on your cock” that was exactly had planned for her, as I kept fucking her hard and fast. Her moans were loud, as I pounded her harder than I’d ever fucked her before. “Don’t stop don’t stop” she let out a loud scream as her orgasm ripped through her, her legs literally twitching as I carried on pumping. Her hand began thumping my table as she screamed. It was so fucking sexy. I slipped out of her wet pussy, I was literally dripping my cock coated in her juices. “My legs are like jelly” she panted. It was delicious, apart from when we fucked in the kitchen this was the first time we never not made it upstairs. Me moved to the sofa, I sat down my hard wet cock pointing to the ceiling “sit on my cock” I demanded. She positioned herself over me and literally just lowered herself down the length of my cock from tip to balls taking me inside her. She began riding me like there was no tomorrow like an animal. I wasn’t sure what got into her but I loved it. “Do that thing you do” she breathed sliding up my cock until I almost slipped out. I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to fire my hips into her hard and fast, I did as she asked and as I did I knew that I wasn’t far of coming. I carried on, my moans mixing with hers “I’m going to come” her pussy was gripping me, I was so close, she leapt off me and got on her knees between my legs, her lips clamping down on my cock “fuck” I spat as she sucked my cock with so much pressure that it made me light headed. I couldn’t hold on anymore and I exploded into her mouth, her eyes widened as a I unloaded in her mouth, come was dribbling down the sides of my cock as she lifted off, she had swallowed a load of it but some dripped down back over my cock. She looked at me so hornily as she started to lick the come off my cock again, her tongue running up and down. Absolutely sensational and so fucking sexy, my cock twitched as her tongue flicked over the tip as it was sensitive before taking me in her mouth again. It was probably the most frantic sex we had so far, urgent, animalistic and so sexy. We lay there for a few minutes recovering “god I needed that” she said. After a few minutes in my bathroom and collecting her clothes from the floor she kissed me “I have to go” I lay there my cock against my leg dumb founded.

Reply privately

By *pankerleeMan
over a year ago

Southport

I’m so glad it’s back! Very horny stories

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

So glad this is back love it

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

over a year ago

So glad your back

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *urleeMan
over a year ago

Near Cheshire Oaks

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

God I love Catherine…

Reply privately

over a year ago

So hot love it

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

HHHHHot

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I received a message that night, I was surprised to see it was from Catherine, she never text during the evening.

Hi, kids in bed, hub at a work do, can’t stop thinking about your hard cock! X

I hoped she was being careful, deleting messages, last thing we needed was an angry husband finding out about us. That didn’t stop me from messaging back though!

It’s you that’s makes it so hard” I typed

That’s so sexy, I love how hard you get, the way you feel when you push inside me,

I love the way you feel on my cock, wish I was inside you right now”

Oh god don’t, I’m so horny, I don’t know what’s going on with me, today was delicious, I just needed to come so bad.

I did wonder what got into you! Not that I’m complaining!

You did! Thankfully! It was so hot, you pulling me onto your hard cock, my brain exploded!!! I’d love to be riding your cock until I come right now!

Her messages were a new addition to what we had started and they were very welcome, I was hard just reading them. I couldn’t resist lowering my shorts, not for the first time today, and started stroking my cock.

I’m hard just thinking about you doing exactly that.

Are you? God that’s so sexy. Are you stroking it?

I decided to send her a little something, I clicked the video function on, my hand stroked up and down my cock “ of course I’m stroking it, I’m so hard thinking about you, I want you on my cock, sliding up and down” send.

Oh my god! It’s so hard!! That is so sexy, I’d love to be sliding down you. I’m playing with myself looking at you, I’m so wet!

I continued stroking my cock, my mind fixed on the events of the day, how she immediately wrapped her mouth around my cock, furiously getting me hard, intent on getting fucked hard and fast. My phone beeped, a video. I hurriedly opened it. Her nipples were so erect “I’ve not sent one of these before she whispered, but I want to show you how horny you make me. The camera panned down her fingers sliding over her clit, I could see her wet fingers playing with herself. “I’m so wet, I need to come, I want your hard cock inside me, throbbing, fucking me hard”

The video stopped, I’m not ashamed to say that I re-watched it straight away stroking my cock.

Fuck that’s hot, you are going to make me come. I sent back.

Oh god show me! I want to watch you explode.

I turned the video back on, pre come was leaking from my cock as I recorded myself stroking my cock, I felt my cock throbbing and my cock spurred a ribbon of come right up my chest, followed by another and then the come poured out of my top down my hand. Complete with me grunting as I came. I sent it over. It was looked at immediately but no response, it took a few minutes.

Wow, I just came so hard watching you, oh my god my heart is thumping so much come!!! Shame I wasn’t there! I better go! Night x

I showered and got settled in bed I wondered where Catherine’s new found sexual appetite would take us next, I had a bit of a horny idea which I would look into in the morning.

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *otthehorn02Man
over a year ago

royston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg love this !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

This amazing. So well written.

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I did my research, I was happy with my choice, I hoped Catherine would be. After last nights text message fun I must have watched it over 10 times, watching her wet fingers pleasure herself, yes I’d seen it before live but it’s always nice to have a backup! Unfortunately Catherine didn’t make it in today so it certainly came in handy. The next morning the package is ordered arrived, i boned up on how it worked etc and thought it would be perfect, I unwrapped it and placed it on the bed, hoping Catherine would be in today, I was excited and for the first time ever I sent her a text.

Will I see you today? I wrote. I hoped that Catherine wouldn’t be upset by me messaging.

I’d love to believe me, but I’ve got quite a bit to do today I’m afraid, the dreaded big shop awaits, might be able to pop in for a distraction if I get everything done. Sorry!

Although disappointed I understood, but this could work out perfectly, the perfect test run.

Pop in before you go, I have something for you! I wrote.

Ooh exciting! Was the response.

Half an hour later the key went in the door and Catherine entered, she was wearing the mums outfit of choice, black leggings, trainers,white T-shirt. She smiled at me.

“ I really can’t stay long, off to Tesco and then have to be back for the kids” she explained. “No problem I just wanted to give you your gift” she looked at me confused “a gift? Why? You don’t have to do that” she told me. “I know, but I saw it and immediately thought you might like it, up the excitement a bit, you know love eggs right? I asked her. She laughed “love eggs!” She said. “Yeah you slide them in and let them pleasure you throughout the day, well I’ve got you something better, an upgrade! Come with me” she followed me up the stairs into my bedroom, there on the bed was the pink lush. I’d removed it from the box in preparation. She looked at it “I thought for those times we can’t be doing what we like this might be good, you know when walking around Tesco and stuff” she picked it up and looked it “they are quite pretty aren’t they, not like the old days covered in veins! How does it work? She asked. “I think you slide it in and let it work it’s magic throughout the day” I knew full well how it worked, but I wasn’t going to tell her, it was remote controlled and I had downloaded the app that apparently sends delightful vibrations with my control but she didn’t need to know that yet. “I’ve not used one before, in for a penny” she said laughing. I pulled her into me and we kissed, our tongues entwined as I moved my lips to her neck, she moaned as my lips touched her, after we had spent a few minutes teasing each other I was hard and Catherine told me that she was turned on she rolled down her leggings and I watched her insert her new toy, “feels nice” she said. So as I walk it will do it’s thing? She asked. “I think so” I told her lying through my back teeth. “I better not be screaming my way around Tesco” she said laughing. “I don’t think it works like that, I think it’s just supposed to feel good” I told her. She pulled her leggings up “right I better go, I’ll report back” she said. I watched her leave and head back to hers about 10 mins later I got a text “nothing yet, could it be broken?” I read the text “not sure could be, see how you get on at the shops”

Ok.

I watched her leave her house from the window and drive away, I left it a few minutes and left the house, arriving at the car park it took me a couple of mins to find her car but luckily there was a space next to hers. I pulled in and grabbed a trolley, two birds one stone sort of thing, and I walked down the middle of the shop checking the aisles. I had my phone at the ready with the app open, ‘connected’ it said, I was going to enjoy this. I spotted Catherine’s arse down the aisle with her back to me, I watched as she bent down to pick up something and as she did I moved the line on my app upwards slowly, I watched Catherine bolt upright as the toy must have delivered its first buzz inside her. I moved out of her aisle to the next one so she couldn’t see me and lowered the line again, stopping it. I left it about 30 seconds then gave her a buzz again before turning it off. I peeked around the corner and watched Catherine walk up the store, buzz, I watched her stop dead still. Before letting it stop again. I watched her take her phone out and type something. My phone beeped. I read the message.

It’s bloody working, it’s literally vibrating inside me, how do I make it stop?

I’m not sure, how does it feel?

Amazing! But I’m not sure I should have worn it here, people will know!!!!

I don’t know how to stop. You’ll be fine!

I watched her put her phone in her bag and walk up the store. I followed her up the store opening the app again, I moved the line higher increasing the intensity, I watched as Catherine’s leg kind of buckled as she jumped a little bit. I smiled to myself. I decided to leave her for a bit as I threw some stuff in my trolley and went and paid, I hid out by the magazines and a few minutes later I watched Catherine join the self service queue, she was packing her bags and I couldn’t resist, I zapped her, I watched her twitch as she continued packing her bags. I lowered it and let it vibrate inside her for a few seconds on the lowest setting. She was throwing stuff in the bags. I turned off the vibrations and hurried to my car and sat in the seat waiting for Catherine to come back I watched in my mirror as she opened the boot placing the bags in the car and I turned on vibration again this time to almost full capacity and then turned it off. I watched her shit the boot and walk between our cars, she got in her car to pre occupied to notice me. I looked at her and she turned to look who was in the next car, I smiled at her turning on the vibrations, her hand jerked up to the steering wheel as I held my phone up smiling. My phone rang, I answered it placing it on speaker. “Is this you?” I laughed “yep, I can control it from my phone!” She looked at me “you bastard, I almost came in Tesco!” I moved the line up switching the vibration on. “Oh fuck” she said. “Is it good?” I asked her hands were gripping the steering wheel. “It’s fucking amazing” I increased the intensity further “Jesus” she was fidgeting in her seat. “I’m soaking” she panted. I upped the intensity again and watched from my car as she gripped the wheel moving around “oh fuck” I heard her say from the phones speaker “you fucking bastard, oh god it’s good” I watched as she tried to hide the affect the toy was having in her “I’m going to come” she panted. I listened as the toy made her come, she was shuffling about and gripping the wheel as the toy throbbed inside her I savoured every moan as I listened to her being taken over in her car. “Stop stop” she said as she slumped her head on the top of the wheel. She sat there breathing heavily as I turned off her new gift. “Fuck” she hissed “good?” I questioned “amazing” she answered. “Excellent” I said “I can’t wait to feel you on my cock again” with that I hung up and started the engine and reversed out. She must have sat recovering for a while as I waited for her return, I watched from the window as she unpacked her car, I couldn’t resist giving her another buzz.

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

So very very good x

Reply privately

By *ountrygent90Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Fantastic Installment, how many of those toys have just been sold

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great writing as usual op. Looking forward to reading more.

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oxypair2008Couple
over a year ago

near chester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gets better and better

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

So what else do we think might be on Catherine’s list?

Based on a few suggestions I’ll write the next chapter including that!

Glad you are enjoying.

Reply privately

By *enusandmarsCouple
over a year ago

Buryish

Time for the husband to join the narrative

Reply privately

over a year ago

We definitely think that the husband needs to be involved (HW situation) it's actually the husband that's pulling the strings

Reply privately

over a year ago

More SMS fun I think

Reply privately

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Nearly forgot about this.

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"So what else do we think might be on Catherine’s list?

Based on a few suggestions I’ll write the next chapter including that!

Glad you are enjoying."

Maybe she could turn the tables and get more dominant as on her list?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg so hot

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Maybe blk male by a neighbour

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck, what a sexy read!!!

Reply privately

By *ohn ACouple
over a year ago

andover

Reply privately

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *ooBoo95Man
over a year ago

Leyland

As always such a brilliant read, always rock solid after reading so thank you for the entertainment haha. Wouldn't mind seeing something along the lines of her list containing a DP or DvP perhaps you inside her ass while she uses a toy. Maybe she's never done anal before and it's something for her to tick off the list!

Either way I'm sure you'll come up with something incredible! Thanks again for the story and your time writing all this for us all!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Number 4 wasn’t the only thing that got too big glad you’ve continued it with number 5. Just bookmarked it for now but I’ll be back to read it all when I get a bit of spare time

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I had throughly enjoyed teasing Catherine with the remote controlled toy and I was eager to get my hands on her, however, a couple of days passed with no action. Later that evening I was sat watching tv when my phone pinged with a message, it was from Catherine,

Sorry, been a busy couple of days, kids in bed, he’s gone out.

No problem, you don’t have to apologise I wrote back.

I loved that little experience in the car park you naughty boy!

Lol, you looked like you did I loved watching you come. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I loved it!!! Bit risky though! I think it added to it.

What, someone seeing you?

Yes I think so, so you know that guy in the woods?

Yeah.

Well I can’t stop thinking about it.

You fancied the old man?

Nooooo! Just the idea of him seeing us.

You like the idea of being watched? One for the list?

I don’t know, well yes, in the car the other day I sat there thinking what if someone was watching me, and it really turned me on. I can’t explain it.

I sat there thinking about what she said.

I have an idea. I wrote.

Go on?

Car park at the woods is apparently where people go at night. We could take a drive.

The whole dogging thing wasn’t really my bag, but it did offer the opportunity that Catherine craved.

I’m not having sex with a stranger in a car park!!

You wouldn’t have to, we could drive there see what’s going on, keep the doors locked and we take it from there. I’ve never been so I have no idea what goes on.

What we just sit there?

If you want to, I don’t know if the rumour is true, we take the toy and if it’s empty we’ll we just have fun?

Let me think about. She wrote, it does sound quite sexy. Bit difficult to get away at night though.

Lol I didn’t mean right now, whenever the opportunity arises.

Ok let me think about it. I better go, night night x

I thought about my suggestion, it was a bit left field but Catherine was keen to experience new adventures, I had no idea what goes on in these carparks. It was an interesting idea and well if Catherine wanted to give it a go I was game.

A couple of weeks passed and Catherine had visited a few times, we never mentioned it again but enjoyed each other as normal. Then one night my phone pinged.

He’s taking kids to his parents this weekend, ok.

Ok? I responded.

Ok let’s try it. The car park thing.

Really?

Yes.

Ok, how about Saturday night?

Yes. What do we do.

I have no idea! Let’s go there and see what happens.

Ok, let’s do it, oh god!

What?

Nerve racking but sexy nerves.

I know what you mean. When is he leaving?

Friday after work.

Fancy a sleepover?

Oh god yes!

Excellent see you Friday.

Catherine was right it was a bit nervy but also quite exciting, joining Catherine on an adventure.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great to have you back! Hot update

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Waiting for your encounter

In the car park. Dogging

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Friday rolled around and I couldn’t wait for a weekend of total pleasure. Catherine arrived about 7ish with a big grin on her face giving me a sexy kiss as the door closed. We opened a bottle of wine and couldn’t keep our hands off each other it wasn’t long until she was on my bed and the wand pulsating between her legs. We fucked the night away with a bit more eagerness than usual. We were both excited at the possible adventure that may unfold the next evening. Catherine went home and changed and we set off for the car park at around 10 quite nervous. Catherine looked amazing, she decided on a summer dress that finished midway between her thighs, white with large flower petals on it and no bra. We had messed around before we left and the lush controlled toy slipped inside her with my app ready to provide pleasure. We didn’t say much on the drive to the car park and as I pulled in to the dark car park we could hear each other’s hearts beating. There were a Few cars in the car park but difficult to determine if they were what we were looking for. “What do we do now” Catherine asked. Laughing I said “I had no idea” we started off with a kiss, our tongues flicking over each other, we broke off our kiss and had a look around, nothing. “Maybe The rumour was wrong” I said. Not wanting it to be a complete waste of time I opened the app and set the speed to its lowest setting inside Catherine. “Oh god, I love the way that feels. She leant back in the passenger seat and let the sensations pleasure her. Her little gasps and moans turning me on making my cock hard. “I want your lips around my cock” she didn’t need much persuading and as the toy hummed inside her she watched me take out my hard cock, she leant forward and ran her tongue up my shaft to the top and then swirled her tongue around the tip, I increased the speed as her lips wrapped around me lowering her head down on my cock. The toy buzzing inside her as I sped it up as she sucked me and slowed it down as she ran her tongue over me. The sensation was immense, it was at that point I realised there was a guy by the window. He had his hands down his joggers, as he stood on the outside watching Catherine suck my cock. “We are being watched” I said as I moved the line in the app to its highest setting Catherine let out a moan. Catherine lifted her head off my cock and gripped it with her hand taking a look. Her eyes met with the stranger and gave him a cheeky wake with her other hand. “Is he wanking?” She said but she didn’t have to wait long to find out he lowered his joggers revealing his hard cock, His hand gripped around it and he started wanking. “Oh he is Jesus!” Catherine said “you ok” I asked “yes” she said as she lowered her head back onto my cock. Catherine watched the guy wank his cock as she her mouth and tongue pleasured me, not taking her eyes off him. She lifted off again wanking my wet cock with her hand. “ he’s so going to come any second” she said watching him and true to form she watched the stranger orgasm his come dripping from his cock onto the floor. Before we could even say anything he tucked his cock in his joggers and was gone. Catherine laughed “a cum and run!” We both laughed “was that ok?” I asked “yeah” she said “kind of hot knowing someone is outside but can’t touch. Are you ok with it?” She asked. “Yeah I’m fine, if you keep doing what you are doing” she smiled “oh you want these plump sexy lips wrapped around that lovely hard cock of yours do you?” She said leaning into me smiling, our lips locked again enjoying a kiss. Her hand still wrapped around my cock she positioned herself so she could tease me with her tongue. I moved the line on the app teasing her pussy again and she let out a sexy purr. Her lips wrapped around me again, pure heaven. “There’s a car pulling in” I said. She sat up in the passenger seat and we sat there looking. It must have been about a minute until the door opened and a tall man stepped out. He looked around the car park and after a while started to walk towards us. He must have been about 60 or abouts, quite tall and you see a head of silver hair. “The silver fox” Catherine said giggling. He walked towards us slowly and moved to the passenger side where Catherine was sitting and bent down to look in. He smiled and tapped on the window part of me thought he might be a copper or something the way he tapped but we were fine he never caught us doing anything. “What do we do?” Catherine asked. “I don’t know shall I open the window a little” I asked “erm ok” Catherine said. I lowered the window just enough for us to talk. He smiled again I noticed his shiny white teeth, for his age he wasn’t in bad shape “hi guys I’m John” Catherine was the first to talk “hi John” this is Simon and I’m Amanda,” I laughed in my head at her fake names. “Having a nice evening?” He asked “yes we have just come out for a drive” Catherine told him. “I see” he said smiling. I still wasn’t sure if he wasn’t a police officer at this point. “Your very pretty Amanda” he said “I’d love to see see you guys having fun if you know what I mean” “ah thank you John” Catherine said smiling. “Let me just have a chat to Simon here and we will let you know” with that she closed the window. “What do you think?” I said. “I like John he’s a polite silver fox” Catherine said with a smile on her face. “Ok, why don’t you lay back and I’ll play with the app, he can watch” she smiled leant forward “ok” and kissed me. She leant back in the seat and she lowered it until she was almost laying flat. John came closer to the window his hand leaving on the roof so he could get a good view. Catherine lay back as I moved the line on my app upwards the toy slowly vibrating inside her “oh that’s good” she sighed. Her hands moving to her breasts over her dress. John had a big smile on his face “I like johns smile” she said as I increased the speed a little. Her hands lowered and she pulled up her dress a little revealing her thighs to John. “Want me to open the window a little” I asked. “Ok” she panted. “That looks great” John said through the gap in the window. Catherine smiled “I’ve got a vibrating toy inside me which he’s controlling ahhhhhh as I pushed the line to the top giving her an intense buzz. “That’s very sexy” John said I lowered the speed right down “thank you John” Catherine panted. “Would you mind if I played along too” John asked. “Not at all John” Catherine said “please do” John flashed Catherine that smile she liked and continued watching as I teased Cathrine with the toy. Switching the speeds from slow to fast. I was a bit of a bystander now as Catherine was enjoying the attention from John as he intently watched her but I had no problems with that. Catherine raised her hands and as she looked into johns eyes close to the window she slowly lowered the front of her dress exposing her breasts to him, her sexy nipples hard. As her fingers rolled over them just how she likes. “Wow they are gorgeous” John said through the gap in the window. He straightened up so we could only see his waist and unbuttoned his jeans, I increased the speed slightly on the toy. John lowered his jeans and I was flabbergasted he pulled out a huge cock, I mean huge, not only long but thick too “wow” I heard Catherine say, she sat up in the chair “ that’s huge” I heard John laugh, “you like” he asked “I do” I heard Catherine purr “are you going to stroke it for me” she asked him. “Oh yes” he said as she watched his hand hold the base and shake it before sliding his hand over it, I was amazed at her to be honest, here was in a car park watching a guy wank telling him to wank. I increased the pressure and Catherine moaned. She lay back her hands back on her nipples stroking them as she watched this stranger John wank his massive cock. She shuffled down and lifted her arse off the chair lifting her dress up over her thighs, over her underwear, Catherine watched him wank his cock a bit faster when he saw that and as she slipped her right hand down her underwear John groaned in appreciation. “How does that feel” he asked her “so good” her fingers were teasing her clit as the toy and the sight of johns cock all worked in unison to turn her on even more. “Take them off please” John said Catherine didn’t need asking twice, she lifted her bum once more and rolled her underwear down. “Oh yes” John said from outside the car. Catherine’s hands slipped to her pussy again rolling her finger over her clit. “Can I have them” John asked. “My underwear?” She asked “yes” Catherine thought about it for a second and reached down into the footwell and pushed them out of the gap in the window.John grabbed them and although I couldn’t see he must have raised them to his nose “you smell delicious” I heard him say as he lowered them and wrapped them around his cock using them to wank his hard cock. “Oh god” Catherine panted as her fingers returned to her clit. “ you like me using your underwear to wank my cock?” He asked her. “Yes” she panted “I can feel you on my cock” he said. “Can you?” I lowered the speed as I knew she would come soon and she was having a great time. “Yes I can feel your juices on my cock” Catherine moaned a little, she held the pink chord that is connected to the lush toy and slowly pulled it. The soaking wet toy slipped from her and she placed it on the dash. She ran two fingers over her clit and slipped them inside her moaning. “I’m so wet” she said. “Show me” Catherine slipped them out and raised her soaking wet fingers “wow” he said and to my amazement she slipped her hand out of the window “taste me” She said. I watched John eagerly bend down and take her fingers in his mouth all while stroking his cock. “You taste fucking amazing” he said “I want to be inside you, can I fuck you? He asked. Now this was a turn I hadn’t expected this, now Catherine wasn’t my wife and I had no right to say anything but I have to say I was a little relieved when she said no. I wasn’t sure how I’d take to Catherine being fucked with the biggest cock id ever seen. “No problem” John said “would you like to touch me?” He asked. Catherine looked at me, I gave her a look that said you do what you want. “Ok” she said and she lowered the window. As he stepped forward and his cock came closer to Catherine I noticed that he was dripping pre come, his cock wet, and so were her underwear that he was using to wank. “You can have these back” he said dropping her underwear through the window onto her lap. “ “such a big cock” she whispered as her finger touched the wet tip. A string of pre come connecting her finger to his cock. I watched as she tried to curl her hand around the base “oh fuck, yes stroke my cock” he said as she began wanking him off, her other hand slipped between her legs playing with her pussy. I watched has her small hand wank off this huge cock as her orgasm drew nearer, I knew from her sounds when she was close. “I need to come” she panted. “Me too” John growled “can I come on your tits?” She thought about it for like one second and said “yes but no touching” with that she opened the door and sat up swinging her legs from the car and placing them on the gravel, her legs wide open her hands rubbing her clit fast, John was literally pumping his huge cock. Catherine let out a huge moan as John fired what I can only describe as the biggest amount of come I’ve ever seen, it fired out in ribbons before pouring from his cock all over her breasts they were absolutely drenched in his come. She fell back into the seat as John stood there his cock dangling in the air “wow” he said. As they both recovered I sat there in amazement, it was a very horny sight. As Catherine used her underwear to clean up some of the amount of come on her breasts, John asked “will you take my number, you know contact me for more fun” I found myself saying yes before Catherine and we swapped numbers. “I best get going he said pulling up his trousers. “Lovely to meet you Amanda” he said and he walked off towards his car. “Wow, I wasn’t expecting that” I said she giggled “neither was I, that was amazing, you aren’t mad are you? She asked “not at all” I answered. “Please take me home and fuck me will you” she purred. On the drive home we chatted about it and how horny it was “his cock was huge” she said “I thought you were going to fuck him” I told her “I was tempted” she said laughing. We pulled up at mine and we went back inside, she literally pulled her dress off demanding me to fuck her. “Bend over the sofa” I demanded “has John made the list” I said as she waited for me to fuck her, she thought about it for a few seconds and said “I think so” I laughed “ well in that case” I said “open your mouth” she did what she was told and I slipped her come soaked underwear into her mouth her eyes widened as she tasted him, ipositioned myself behind her and fucked her like I’d never fucked her before.

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *vbiker2TV/TS
over a year ago

morpeth

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Sounds like there’s a three way on the cards.

Great writing as usual OP!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Holy shit that was hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Omg I’m so hard now! Such a good story

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

Wow

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Continues to be an excellent story.

Reply privately

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

Loving this

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *ewtothis1777Woman
over a year ago

borders

Hands down the best story I have read

Reply privately

By *ohn ACouple
over a year ago

andover

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

What a horny adventurous women she is won’t be long before he fucks her

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Fantastic.

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Mm wow loved it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Incredible

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ewtothis1777Woman
over a year ago

borders

I'm missing my daily dose of this story lol

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Cant wait for the next instalment

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Damn is the house the other side of hers free

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Well That last bit finished me off completely Didn’t mean to go that far but it was so damned horny I just couldn’t help it.

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Wow this is getting hotter n hotter

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I woke up early on the Sunday, the memories of the night before in my mind.I left Catherine in my bed, I used the main bathroom to have a shower, normally I’d use the en-suite but didn’t want to wake her. I made coffee and started to get things together for breakfast. I sat there drinking my coffee, thinking about the night before, the way she wouldn’t take her eyes off John once he revealed what was between his legs, how she pushed her boundaries, letting him taste her from her fingers and revealing to me she was tempted to let him take her. I must admit it was sexy watching her play with herself while she performed for him, what can I say I like to watch. I was having fun helping Catherine explore her so called list, but this was a very new dynamic, we are not together so I had no right to want her for only myself and that was never our dynamic, but obviously cared for her. She had told me when we got back to the house that she was interested in adding John to her list before we frantically fucked, the sexual tension from our trip to the car park being released in an animalistic fashion. I finished my coffee and heard the shower upstairs kick into life so I began preparing breakfast. A few minutes later Catherine appeared from the stairs and padded through the kitchen bare feet. She lifted to her tiptoes and kissed me. “Morning” she said I offered her coffee which she accepted and she sat at the table while I prepared breakfast “so, first dogging experience ticked off” I said she smiled “first impressions?” I asked her. She thought about it for a few moments “don’t know, it’s kind of exciting being watched, but also maybe a bit strange, the first guy was, I don’t know” she paused “maybe a bit strange, I didn’t really get much out of that” I nodded, it was a little bit weird, I suppose a lottery of who you get. “And then the silver fox saved the day” I watched the corners of her mouth curl up “he did didn’t he” I smiled at her I knew exactly where her mind was back in the car performing for John. “What did you like about it?” I asked her. Again she took a moment “knowing what I was doing was turning him on” I laughed “not that massive cock then!” She laughed too “well it added to the enjoyment, he was huge wasn’t he, I’ve not seen anything like it, I liked looking at it, how hard I made him the sounds he made it was hot, but at the same time I was a bit worried” I looked at her “worried about what?” I asked. “How you felt” she answered “I know we aren’t together but you know, we went together and I didn’t want you to think, oh I don’t know I just thought it would be rude, it was only when you were ok that I took it further. “Catherine, you don’t have to worry about me, I know we aren’t together but that doesn’t stop me caring for you but also I want you to have fun, this isn’t about us being together or anything it’s about your pleasure, it always has been” she looked at me as I sat down at the table opposite her, placing her breakfast in front of her. “Thank you, she said “would knowing what you do now changed what you did last night?” I asked her “maybe, always good to hold something back” she said laughing “you know, we have his number, we could maybe see if he’s interested, if you wanted too” I told her “let me think about it” she said as I felt her foot snake under the table touching my cock through my shorts. “Somebody is excited” she said, she wasn’t wrong, I quite liked the idea of her and John together, quite the turn on. “What’s got your going?” She said as her bare foot ran over me “the thought of you being pleasured by john” she looked at me across the table “oh really” she said continuing to move her foot into my groin “yes, and if you carry on like that I’m going to bend you over this table” she giggled “promises promises” she said.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Just gets better

Reply privately

By *rent100Man
over a year ago

Warwick

and with that, she was promptly bent of the kitchen table and given the good hard fucking she was angling for

I personally would have made her do the dishes in the sink and fucked her while she had her hands occupied in the soapy water, it’s so much fun reaching round and playing with a nice pair of tits while fucking at the same time in full view through the kitchen window. One of my favourite rooms and positions for good memorable sex to this day when I can get it. More please, this is excellent

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
over a year ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ookingLukeMan
over a year ago

Northampton

" and with that, she was promptly bent of the kitchen table and given the good hard fucking she was angling for

I personally would have made her do the dishes in the sink and fucked her while she had her hands occupied in the soapy water, it’s so much fun reaching round and playing with a nice pair of tits while fucking at the same time in full view through the kitchen window. One of my favourite rooms and positions for good memorable sex to this day when I can get it. More please, this is excellent "

You’re not quite the same level of wordsmith as MrEagle

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ewtothis1777Woman
over a year ago

borders

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Loving the progression !

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reply privately

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *weet cheeks1Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Reply privately

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

Reply privately

By *x cplCouple
over a year ago

North of Oxford

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

arrange john i hope

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Here is looking forward to John turning up again

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Looking forward to more please

Reply privately

By *ub-seekerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Bookmarked for later!

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Unfortunately it had been a while since Catherine had let herself into my house, she had text me a couple of days after our naughty weekend explaining that there were some marriage issues she was having, things were not stopping ‘just paused’ she explained. It was rather difficult getting used to not having her arrive and us devouring each other but I understood, we never really discussed her marriage, that was the other side of things and certainly none of my business. One night my phone beeped with a message from Catherine.

Hey stranger, how are you? I read the message, already my mind running away with itself wondering if things were about to continue.

Hi! How are you? It’s been a while.

I know! Sorry! Things have changed a bit, we have decided to separate so things are a bit up in the air at the moment.

I didn’t really know what to say, what can you say on a text?

I’m sorry to hear that, are you ok? I sent back.

Yes, I’m fine, we’ve been having problems for a while, it was on the cards, neither of us particularly happy. Don’t worry it has nothing to do with us, apart from maybe helping me decide it wasn’t what I wanted anymore. Sorting a few things out and making arrangements so might not be around as much as I’d like to be! But I still have my key!!!

I didn’t really know what to think, selfishly I was relieved that there wasn’t a disgruntled husband knocking at my door, I was also glad that Catherine was ok, I liked the fact that she mentioned the key, she was still keen to carry on but I’d have to be patient.

A week had past without any contact from Catherine, I was sat at my desk working when I heard a key in the door, my heart immediately started beating faster. She appeared in the door way, I stood up from my desk as she closed the door behind her. “Hi, you ok? I asked her. She smiled at me walking towards me, she looked good, tight black jeans, a tight white jumper and some heeled ankle boots. She reached out and took my hand and without saying a word lead me towards the stairs. I watched her arse as it swayed up the stairs, she lead me to my bedroom and we stood close to each other, she lifted into her tip toes and kissed me, our lips touching, I missed this. Our lips broke off the kiss and her fingers started unbuttoning my shirt, I was under no illusion what was about to happen, there was no talking, she needed something from me, something I was more than happy to provide. She removed my shirt letting it fall to the floor, my hands moved to the bottom of her jumper lifting it up, she raised her arms letting me remove it, she was wearing a black bra, I turned her around so her back was to me, my lips kissed her neck, she tipped her head back as my lips grazed over her neck. I unclasped her bra, and she let it fall to the floor, I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her into me. Our bodies touching, my lips returned to her neck, my arms snaking around the front of her, she gasped as my hands ran up her body, my hands enclosing around her breasts as my lips teased her neck and shoulder. Her nipples already hard, my hands massaging her, her hand reached behind her and she was moving her hand over my hardening cock. My hands moved from her breasts stroking down her body to the top of her jeans, my fingers unbuttoned them, I raised my left hand back up to her breast, teasing her hard nipple with my hand, my right hand slipped down the front of her jeans, she pressed her body against mine as my fingers teased her over her underwear, she let out a moan as she pushed herself against me, squeezing my cock harder as my fingers teased her. I needed her naked, so I stopped my teasing and moved my hands to lower her jeans from behind, lips on her shoulders again as I lowered them over her arse, I lowered my lips down her back as I crouched down behind her lowering the zip on her ankle boots, she kicked them off and I lowered the jeans around her ankles, my fingers stroking over her bare legs, her body twitched with every touch on her skin. I slowly peeled her black underwear down her arse kissing her skin as it was revealed then letting them fall to her ankles as she stepped out of them. I stood up and turned her around, I looked into her eyes, as she stood in front of me naked, I pulled her into me, our lips touching as her naked body pressed against mine. Her hands returned the favour unbuttoning my jeans, her hand slipped into them, her hand touching my cock. I stepped back lowering my jeans and underwear, both naked, my cock hard we returned to our kiss, her hand curling around me, her touch felt amazing. “Get on the bed” I told her and she didn’t need any persuading, she lay on her back as I got on the bed, laying over her, our lips touching, a sexy more passionate kiss than before anticipating what was to come. I traced my lips down her neck, planting soft kisses over her, her breathing heavier as I lowered my lips to her breasts, kissing each one, before rolling my tongue over her hard nipple, hard against my tongue, as I teased her. Her body arched as my lips explored her body, and the moan she gave as my lips lowered to her inner thighs was such a turn on. My cock was pulsing, I needed to taste her, I ran my tongue between her lips as she arched her back letting out a sexy moan, she was wet and tasted amazing, my tongue teased over her clit, her fingers stroking through my hair as my tongue pleasured her. “Fuck me” she whispered.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Brilliant...so well written

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately