Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A short story for ladies.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Please excuse any grammar errors etc.

Shower time.

okay, your in the shower, i walk into the bathroom..it's really steamy can just make out your outline through the shower curtain..your washing your hair, i step closer can smell the shampoo..i call out your name, you answer 'what are you doing here' i dont reply i just move the shower curtain..there you stand in all your glory.. your dd's hang freely, nipples slowly going hard cus theres a breeze..i turn the shower off, and then lean in to kiss you, you lean in too i then pull away teasing you, i kiss your neck..my fingers find your pussy, i start rubbing your clit.. you moan gently, i push a finger in, you moan again. you step out of the shower, i undo my jeans, and let them drop to my ankles along with my boxers.. my hard cock sticks out in front of me..you go down on your knees and take it in your mouth.. god it feels so good, i start breathing heavily..you go faster an faster licking my balls at times.. your amazing at this, i want to cum, but know i need to fuck you, so i grab your hair and pull you up, i turn you round and bend you over the bath, i lick your pussy from behind.. then i shock you, i lick your bumhole, it tickles, you know its naughty but it feels so good.. You push back into my face, i lick deeper.. then i stand up, admiring your booty, i dont know what hole to fuck, there both soaked, fuck it i thrust hard and deep, you moan like crazy, really LOUD, im in your ass baby, im fucking your ass!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Please excuse any grammar errors etc.

Shower time.

okay, your in the shower, i walk into the bathroom..it's really steamy can just make out your outline through the shower curtain..your washing your hair, i step closer can smell the shampoo..i call out your name, you answer 'what are you doing here' i dont reply i just move the shower curtain..there you stand in all your glory.. your dd's hang freely, nipples slowly going hard cus theres a breeze..i turn the shower off, and then lean in to kiss you, you lean in too i then pull away teasing you, i kiss your neck..my fingers find your pussy, i start rubbing your clit.. you moan gently, i push a finger in, you moan again. you step out of the shower, i undo my jeans, and let them drop to my ankles along with my boxers.. my hard cock sticks out in front of me..you go down on your knees and take it in your mouth.. god it feels so good, i start breathing heavily..you go faster an faster licking my balls at times.. your amazing at this, i want to cum, but know i need to fuck you, so i grab your hair and pull you up, i turn you round and bend you over the bath, i lick your pussy from behind.. then i shock you, i lick your bumhole, it tickles, you know its naughty but it feels so good.. You push back into my face, i lick deeper.. then i stand up, admiring your booty, i dont know what hole to fuck, there both soaked, fuck it i thrust hard and deep, you moan like crazy, really LOUD, im in your ass baby, im fucking your ass!!"

We have done this many a time, love a good rimming....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah me too you enjoy the story then? x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loved it

Post new Message to Thread