FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

No idea where this car voyeur fantasy came from!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I pull up in a car park, there's a car a few spaces up. She gets out, walks towards me as I wind the window down, stops to slowly take her knickers off from under her dress, while looking me in the eye. Then she walks over and drops them through the window, telling me to wank with them, then staying and leaning on the window. I take my cock out, playing with the panties, putting them in my face and mouth, wrapping them around my cock while she calls me a naughty boy. She might get her tits out, she might not, it's up to her. Then she either wanks me off into her knickers, or holds them while I cum on them, then calls me a good boy and walks off, back to the car and drives off.

No idea where it's come from but it's something that's been there for a while that I absolutely need to fulfil!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *BW_Hotwife_And_HimCouple
over a year ago

South Shields

"I pull up in a car park, there's a car a few spaces up. She gets out, walks towards me as I wind the window down, stops to slowly take her knickers off from under her dress, while looking me in the eye. Then she walks over and drops them through the window, telling me to wank with them, then staying and leaning on the window. I take my cock out, playing with the panties, putting them in my face and mouth, wrapping them around my cock while she calls me a naughty boy. She might get her tits out, she might not, it's up to her. Then she either wanks me off into her knickers, or holds them while I cum on them, then calls me a good boy and walks off, back to the car and drives off.

No idea where it's come from but it's something that's been there for a while that I absolutely need to fulfil!"

Sounds hot!

over a year ago

Feel free to park up somewhere!

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Well, thanks fella. I’m now thinking about this and stroking myself. Definitely you’re spreading this fantasy far and wide.

over a year ago

"Well, thanks fella. I’m now thinking about this and stroking myself. Definitely you’re spreading this fantasy far and wide. "

Haha glad to be of assistance!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds very HOT a fantasy i think i would love to try maybe she could direct me to mmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s a great fantasy, I’d love something similar

By *lowhands7Man
over a year ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

Love this!

over a year ago

Cheers! Desperately after somebody to help me out with it!

over a year ago

6 weeks and I've still not scratched that itch! Any ladies or couples want to help a guy live his fantasy?!

By *orkshirex2Couple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Nice fantasy. Sounds fun!

Post new Message to Thread