Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Awakening 2

Jump to newest

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

If anyone would like me to continue with Alison and Raven's story, do let me know.

Or if you have plot line requests!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes please

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Please continue

By *nneedoffun2020Man
over a year ago

Grantham

More please loving story

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"If anyone would like me to continue with Alison and Raven's story, do let me know.

Or if you have plot line requests!"

The silliest question of the year. Ha ha

Hell yeah definitely continue. Please

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Please carry on

By *edwasboiMan
over a year ago

Bedwas

Please continue

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

Alison's husband kissed her goodbye as he left their comfortable detached house, to get into the early morning taxi bound for Manchester airport.

The conference in Lausanne would last 3 days and he was looking forward to a change of scenery, as he'd noticed that Alison had not been her normal self in the past few weeks since her 50th birthday, especially since the weekend seminar at the country retreat. They had still made love together, but he got the impression she had done so more out of duty than desire.

Anyway, his secretary, the beautiful Eva, was coming away too, along with another couple of work colleagues, so the weekend should be quite fun, he thought.

Alison, meanwhile, had started packing for her meeting with Rebecca almost as soon as the front door had closed.

An assortment of new lingerie and casual wear were first in her suitcase, along with the glass dildo and butt plug that she had treated herself to the day before.

The act of buying them and the thought of using them with Raven had turned her on so much, she'd had to finger herself in toilets of a well known department store in York and then try and clean herself up.

Raven had been sending her an hourly countdown, which seemed to make time pass more slowly, rather than speed things up,but eventually the time came for her to set off by car, to a rather nice, but completely anonymous hotel on the outskirts of town, where Raven was already waiting.

After a short drive and with her heart seemingly about to burst through her chest wall, she stepped into the hotel lobby, strode purposefully to the lift and pressed the button for floor 3, seconds away from meeting her lover again.

The lift mirror revealed a nervous looking woman, cheeks flushed and chest heaving, but with an excitement in her eyes impossible to hide.

She stood, trembling outside room 321, then knocked.

over a year ago

"If anyone would like me to continue with Alison and Raven's story, do let me know.

Or if you have plot line requests!"

Was just looking for updates. Please do!

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

More more more

over a year ago

So glad this is continuing x

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

The door opened in front of Alison to reveal Raven, her black hair shining from the light streaming through the window opposite. She was wearing a white lacy bra and thong and burst into tears as she wrapped her arms around Alison's neck, then buried her head onto her shoulder.

Alison stood stroking her hair and kissing the side of her head as her young lover sobbed her heart out with so much force that her whole body shook.

Make up ruined, Raven looked younger and more vulnerable than ever, no longer the confident professional, but a little girl who needed to be held and made to feel loved.

Finally she was able to speak. "I'm so very sorry. I wanted you so badly, but thought I'd be able to get over you and so chose to ignore your calls and messages. I'm sorry if I caused you pain. I wanted you to forget me, but I realised that I can't forget you."

Alison said nothing, took Raven's face in her hands and smiled as she looked into the now reddened, but still beautiful, green eyes. She leant forward and lightly brushed her lips against those of her lover, before sliding her tongue in between as they began to kiss.

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Grays

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

Alison's hands reached around to Raven's firm buttocks and felt their curves,laden with memories of past sex.

Their mouths locked, Raven began to fumble with Alison's breasts, fighting her way through the blouse to find an erect nipple to play with, which when free, she took into her mouth, ran her tongue around and then began to suckle, almost as a baby would.

Alison ran her fingers through Raven's hair as her lover suckled at her breast, then dragged her head higher to resume kissing, whilst feverishly undoing the buttons of her own blouse and helping Raven to unhook her bra.

Both now naked from the waist up, they felt their warmth against each other, fully aware of the passion that had built and their obvious arousal, which had left them very wet.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

So glad this story is continuing

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

After quickly removing the rest of their clothes Alison took Raven by the hand and laid her down on the huge bed, before straddling her.

Raven feasted on Alison's generous breasts as they dangled in front of her mouth, sucking and biting her nipples, leaving them rock hard and extremely sensitive.

Alison shifted position, holding both Raven's hands above her head as she returned the favour on Raven's pert young boobs, her tender kisses causing Raven to begin to moan and writhe on the bed as she became more turned on.

The kisses drifted down over Raven's firm belly towards her already wet pussy. Gentle kisses over her inner thighs and the lightest of touches of mouth on lips, were almost enough to make Raven cum, such was her level of arousal.

It was no surprise, that as Alison's tongue began to probe Raven's pussy and release some of the wetness within, that Raven had the first quiver of an orgasm, deep inside her.

By the time Alison had buried her face into her lover's pussy, hands around her legs to force her tongue deeper, Raven was grinding against her, her body spasming as came, hands on Alison's head, keeping her in place.

As the aftershocks subsided, Alison slid up the bed, her cum covered face kissing Raven passionately as they lay in each other's arms, resting before they made love again.

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *exycpleCouple
over a year ago

perth

more please when are we going to get some more if this

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

Apologies for the delay, life got in the way.

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

The months since their wonderful weekend together had passed slowly, Alison's ability to slip away to meet her lover curtailed by work and summer holidays with her children.

Her husband too had been busy, spending longer in the office and going on more weekend business meetings than historically, but Alison was almost oblivious to this.

With the children going back to school the next week, Alison and Raven began planning a trip away together, via texts and snatched WhatApp calls.

The intensity of their relationship was increasing with time, so deep was their desire for each other.

Alison's phone vibrated, her heart skipped a beat.

"I'm in York tomorrow with work for the day, we've had a crisis. Meet me at lunchtime please?"

Frantically checking what she had planned and how easily it could be changed, Alison replied," Of course darling. How much time do you have? Love A".

"About an hour..I've already booked a room in the Hilton directly opposite your office. 1 pm? Xx"

Alison's heart pounded and she could feel her pussy begin to tingle at the thought of even an hour in her lover's company.

The next 24 hours would seem like an eternity.

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Welcome back.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait to find out what happens next

over a year ago

Ah wonderful to see you (and me lol) back

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

The next morning Alison was a bag of nerves, her hand trembling as she shaved her pussy smooth, slipping a finger inside as she day dreamed of a stolen moment with Raven.

Lunchtime came and finally her phone pinged.

"Room 115..I'm waiting xx"

Making her excuses she virtually ran across the road into the hotel, to find room 115 with its door slightly ajar.

Smoothing her pencil skirt down, she caught her breath and pushed the door open.

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

Raven was sitting propped up against the headboard, sheets pulled up to her chest, naked shoulders and lithe, bronzed arms on show.

As Alison walked forward to kiss her, Raven pulled the sheet to one side to reveal her beautiful body, totally naked, except for the black strap on that she had last worn when they had first met.

A huge grin came across Alison's face as she stepped out of her skirt and sat astride her lover, pushing her thong to one side as the phallus plunged deep inside.

There was no need for the gel Raven had applied, as Alison was already sopping wet as she took Raven's face in her hands and the 2 lovers kissed for the first time in weeks.

Raven carefully unbuttoned Alison's blouse before kissing her breasts, still enclosed within a gorgeous peach coloured lacy bra, her tongue playing with the nipples beneath the fabric. Nimble fingers released the clasp and finally she was able to nuzzle between her lover's large breasts.

Meanwhile Alison was grinding away on the strap on as Raven kissed, licked and nibbled, already building towards her first climax, weeks in the making.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, as usual. Can't wait for more

By *exycpleCouple
over a year ago

perth

when is there going to be more

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Great story again

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

Alison came with an intensity she was shocked by. Wave after wave of deep uncontrollable tremors surged through her body, leaving her broken, still astride the strap on, Raven laying beneath, covered in Alison's cum.

Alison gradually came around to the feeling of Raven's fingers running through her hair and gentle nuzzling into her ear.

"Oh God Rebecca" Alison breathed, "That was unbelievable! I want you to feel that sensation too!"

"I almost came as hard", Raven replied,"Just watching you climax".

With that Alison lifted herself off the phallus and pulled Raven with her to the shower.

She washed the strap on and began to buckle it in place, altering the settings to accommodate her thicker thighs and waist before bending her lover forwards and sliding into her from behind.

Raven moaned deeply as each inch penetrated her tight pussy but pushed back with every thrust, maximising the penetration.

Water and kisses rained down on her back as Alison fucked her. One hand played with her clit and Alison's other hand played with her erect nipple.

Alison pulled Raven's hair from her face and thrust harder, judging that she was close to cumming, which she did with leg trembling ferocity.

The 2 then collapsed wrapped in each others arm, the warm water washing away the smell of sex, but not the memory.

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Exceptional, can't wait for more

By *exycpleCouple
over a year ago

perth

when is there more cant wait

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Just the best story x

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous writing

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

After washing each other carefully, the 2 lovers lay, limbs entwined on the large bed without saying a word.

Raven had her eyes closed, her face on Alison's chest, breathing in her scent.

"I must be getting back to work, Rebecca", Alison finally said. "Thank you so much for making time for us today. I can't wait as long next time though. I want you more than you can imagined".

With that she felt the first of Raven's tears moisten her breast.

"I've been offered a promotion", Raven finally said. "I wanted to tell you in person though. I fly to New York next month".

Raven felt Alison's heart begin to race as she processed the news before she spoke, tears streaming down her face.

"I'm so happy for you my darling, despite my tears, but don't think that I'll forget you, because I can't. I love you".

"You're not going back to work today, Alison. We're staying right here".

Raven leant in to kiss Alison, before sliding on top of her, ready to make love again.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *amesB66 OP   Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

The End...there will be a different story along soon.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ree diverMan
over a year ago

Dudley

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury