Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

flashing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I work as a delivery driver around the north west of England and this is a fantasy of mine .

I've stopped in a quiet layby for my lunch break . After a short time a car pulls up faceing me with a couple in . The male gets out of the car and gets a dog out of the back and heads off for a walk . After a minute or so the lady puts her hand inside her coat and is obviously touching her breasts . I continue to watch over the top of my paper . She opens her coat slightly and its obvious she's topless underneath . She carries on stroking her boobs and her coat falls open , she's pulling her nipples which I can see are hard , just like my cock . Her hand goes down between her legs and it looks like she's rubbing herself but I can't see properly . I decide to live dangerously and get out and walk over to the car . As I approach she looks at me and carries on rubbing herself . As I get closer I realize she's naked under the coat . She opems the window and smiles and sticks her fingers in her soaking pussy . Its too much so I get my hard cock out and start wanking . Looking at this horny lady am not going to last long . She's fingering her self and rubbing her clit and is about to come dudgeing by the noises she's making and am not far off either . I tell her am about to cum and she sits forward and sticks her lovely tits out of the window and tells me to shoot over them , that's just too much so I direct my cock at them and shoot my hot load all over them , and as I do she screams to orgasm as she's been rubbibg her clit hard . I thank her and walk back to my van and as I do I notice her partner watching from the trees .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amazing. That'd be the best fantasy ever.

over a year ago

sounds so horny mike ! maybe one day we could arrange it x

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Van driver here sitting in a layby having the very same fantasy

over a year ago

Angel2013 any time baby x

By *s2_ukCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

We've actually played out a very similar situation like this. I didn't go off walking the dog MrsUS2 was in the layby on her own we had been texting most of the day me telling her what to do and her replying with what was happening. One of the horniest days ever sitting at work waiting for the next reply.

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Us2 I'm Northampton based next time you fancy some layby fun let me know

over a year ago

We'd be happy to act this out if your ever Leicestershire way.

over a year ago

Nice laybys on a614 too

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

Genuine leics cpl, im not far from you guys would love to see you in a layby soon ps love your pics the outdoors is a huge turn on for me xxxxx

over a year ago

Still looking to act this out if any couples/females in the north west would like to join in

over a year ago

We have had some great layby fun. although the other day mrnsa told me to take my knickers down whilst he drove, so lorry drivers could perv at my pussy whilst i say in the passenger sit touching my wet pussy. mmmmmmm

over a year ago

Would be happy to get involved if any female/couple are up for it central Scotland.

Post new Message to Thread