Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anal acceptance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had a lady over at the weekend to give her the regular spanking she loves to receive. I’ve met her a few times and like to push her boundaries a little each time, she has lived a very vanilla life with quite a dull sounding husband.

I had her bent over the sofa, her arse cheeks nice and red I pulled them apart and her tight virgin asshole just looked to tempting. I gave it a little lick to test the water as I slipped a finger in her pussy. A nice little moan so I went back down a circled her tight little ass.

As she came for the first time of the visit I pressed a finger to her bum and pushed the tip in slightly.

She looked surprised and claimed not to be an anal fan, I reminded her she was here to try new things and have given permission to push her boundaries.

She is clearly a natural submissive.

As we continued to play I repeatedly went back to slide a finger in her bum, each time her saying she wasn’t a fan but the moans clearly said different. Eventually I held her and slipped my finger in deep, told her to relax and started to slide that finger in faster and deeper, her moans were hot as hell.

Her ass loosen up, her pussy soaking as I fingered her ass faster and harder. After a few minutes she came hard purely from ass play.

Seeing her change her mind and hearing her admit she loved anal play and I was the first one to have her ass is one of the hottest things I have experienced.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ambo1450Man
over a year ago

Newport

Well that got me hard. My wife said she wasn’t a fan as well, I soon found out that was a lie!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Well that got me hard. My wife said she wasn’t a fan as well, I soon found out that was a lie! "

My gf is the same

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Brighouse

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago