Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Waxing delights

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The outline for the story was submitted by someone on Fab; let’s call him James.

He was in his 20s and his girlfriend invited him to shave his balls and cock as she preferred that feel when sucking him. He did shave himself with his razor but every now and then cut himself; then he found his hair is very itchy when they grew back. One day he passed a waxing salon and noticed that they were advertising waxing for men as well as women and on the spur of the moment he popped in.

He was met by a very professional receptionist who asked him what he would like done. He stuttered as he was saying he like his private parts made very smooth - because his girlfriend had asked him to do this. She smiled and said that will be no problem. She invited him to follow her and found himself momentarily left alone in a very neat and clean room with various waxing and shaving devices. She had invited him to strip off and to wear the towel that was on the waxing/massage table.

He sat on the edge of the table and nervously waited. A middle-aged, curvy lady called Tracy, dressed in a white coat, came into the room and cheerily welcomed him. Her hair was pulled back and made into a bun. She looked and sounded confident. Moments later she had told him to hop on the waxing table and she outlined to him what she was going to do. She would be waxing his pubic region and shaving the hairs on his penis and balls, unless he wanted those waxed as well. James decided that although it would be more painful, he wanted to be totally waxed.

Tracy invited him to open his towel while she put the wax on him, self-consciously he exposed himself to her. He felt vulnerable but as soon as she started pasting the wax on his pubic triangle, he started feeling aroused. His cock grew and Tracy smiled at him and reassuringly said “it happens, And it actually makes waxing or shaving your cock easier! “. At that moment he wished he was somewhere else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

Nice start

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

Oh do continue

By *hil1975Man
over a year ago

Chesham

over a year ago

Once the wax was applied Tracy would cover his groin with the towel but she didn’t really help matters because she would affectionately pat his cock, hard or soft, once she had covered it. She would return a little while later and strip off the wax; James found this painful and yet arousing. Tracy commented that he was reacting differently from the pain compared with most people.

All this touching and reference to the hard cock and even the pain from the wax stripping aroused James.

With some relief, he was invited by Tracey to massage the now bare skin with pleasant-smelling, oily liquid. By now James had got used to being naked in front of Tracy and so he applied the oil as she stood over him. He was suddenly conscious that he was stroking his hand up and down his cock, as if wanking, to apply the oil. Not for the first time he blushed but Tracy again put him at his ease and said “go on, you’ve been a good boy, keep stroking, if you would like to”. In his mind she had changed from being the waxer to being a dominant character, he was intoxicated by her instruction and he started stroking his cock, eager to make himself come.

She stood watching him, encouraging him and saying “good boy” every now and then. He could feel it building,m; the orgasm approached and suddenly he exploded over his chest and belly accompanied by further cries of delight from Tracy. The orgasm flowed through him and he felt jets of cum being released from his pulsing cock. He had never had such a strong orgasm.

As his pleasure subsided, he became conscious of Tracy running a warm flannel over his chest and his belly. As they parted moments later she said “please come again soon”.

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I get waxed by a very attractive Indian lady, although I think about something happening my mind is occupied by the pain and I don’t get aroused.

I’d love It to take a more sensual turn though, a man can dream!

over a year ago

More?

over a year ago

of course more LOL

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *tuartieMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Very erotic

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Great stuff

By *urnhambiguyMan
over a year ago

Swindon

I used to get waxed in a salon by a young bubbly blonde girl. She was really pretty and attractive but by cock would shrink as soon as I saw her because of knowing that she was about to wax me

over a year ago

I regularly have my back waxed, but the lady that waxes me is a family friend and although I’ve had thoughts, she’s never given off any signs of wanting to take things further.

By *igdick1959Man
over a year ago

shropshire

"I get waxed by a very attractive Indian lady, although I think about something happening my mind is occupied by the pain and I don’t get aroused.

I’d love It to take a more sensual turn though, a man can dream!"

Im near wolves and looking for someone to wax me

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Post new Message to Thread