Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

On Company time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Again another true story this one around 6 years ago…

Business I used to work for ran an uni course most of us that were invited to join gladly accepted having spoken to the groups that had recently complete to two year course as it’s was a couple of days out the office and 1-2 nights in a hotel (a decent one I might add) at the companies expense on top of that drinks and meals were all on the business. One night about 8 of us head into town it’s a Wednesday night so wasn’t expecting the craziest of nights but you never know…went into this bar and immediately got speaking to two girls sienna a black princess, but edgy blonde piercing pert tits slim figure and a wicked smile & Claire blonde slightly chubby with nice size tits drink me started flowing and the suggestion was made that the night continued back at our hotel,…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Keep going

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

More please

over a year ago

We head back to our hotel myself and Sienna can’t keep our hands to ourselves her grabbing my cock and licking her lips as she stared into my eyes Claire & Gerry faired no better also hands all over each mother nearly tripping on the way back to the hotel. We get back and head our seperate way me with Sienna and Gerry with a Claire, as soon as we get into the room Sienna is pulling my clothes off taking my hard cock out and pushing me onto the bed, on top of me I get her clothes off taking her bra off exposing her pert tits I start working on her nipples with my tongue

By *2spikeMan
over a year ago

Southsea

over a year ago

They go hard in an instant she begs me to bite them she starts to play with my hard cock jerking it slowly at first before speeding up this feel good but I want to feel how wet she is Mother Nature puts a stop to that she continues to stroke my cock getting on her knees in the floor beckoning me over she spits on my cock licking the tip and tasting my pre cum. She looks into my eyes as she takes my cock in her mouth pulling my hand to the back of her head to throat to face fuck her

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Perfect

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

over a year ago

It’s was the sloppiest blow job ever, running her tongue round the head of my cock and pulling it out a beads of saliva running from her mouth and my cock the wanking me hard and fast stopping only to take my balls in her mouth whilst rubbing my bum hole with her fingers. I feel myself getting close to cumming she takes my load down the back of her throat not letting one drop escape. Sienna get up we exchange numbers and off she goes. My phone pings and I see a message ‘anyone still up and fancy some fun’

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *arried-bi-guyMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

over a year ago

It’s Gerry I freshen myself up and head to his room one, Rob one of the guys I’m away with open the doors and passes me a beer I walk into the bedroom and see Gerry beer in hand whilst Claire is on her knees sucking him off for the 2nd time that night! She sees me walk in and moves over to the bed with Gerry who moves her legs asides and slides himself in and starts thrusting away at Claire’s neatly trimmed pussy. It’s all a bit much for Rob who makes a swift exit! Claire suggest i undress and make my way over she didn’t want me to be ‘left out’

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

With Gerry going at Claire hard I take of my boxers my cock hard and standing to attention she takes it’s in her mouth and like a magician makes it disappear! Gerry is putting in a performance and Claire still manages a moan whilst working my cock with her mouth, She’s having the time of her life and we change places Claire’s pussy already slightly gaped from Gerry first time I’ve ever fucked someone immediately after someone else in my head it made it even filthier

over a year ago

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Post new Message to Thread