Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Her Video call

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I come in from work tomorrow about 2 o’clock and I can hear you talking upstairs. I slowly walk up the stairs and I can see your in bed but the door is only slightly open. Your lying on the bed with your boobs out and your holding the phone while video calling someone.. I hear you say “I’d like that!” Then a hear a man voice ask “what would you like?, tell me again!” Your reply “your cock deep inside my pussy!!”

Then I realise you have the blue dildo in your pussy and your close to coming.. he says “come on Sexy pretend that’s me inside you”

My cocks hard in my pants, I start playing with it, I’m getting excited and I can’t believe how horny you look..

You start to scream, “I’m coming, oh fuck I’m coming..” I hear him say “me too”

I push the door open more and you look over and smile.. you say “hello babe” and with that I walk into the bedroom. I lay on the bed and you point the phone in my direction. The man say “hi mate, your wife is amazing” I reply “yes she is, she tastes amazing too” and with that I push my head between your legs and start licking your wet pussy.. soon my hard cock follows it inside you..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow very good...I'd need a signal word something 'this bloody cough' so I'd know it's ok to spy

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Post new Message to Thread