Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Holiday Naughtiness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There was a guy today at the waterpark on the sunbeds next to me with his wife, I dripped a load of suncream onto my chest and was rubbing the cream into my shoulders and boobs...

I overheard his wife say 'do you have to stare...?'

I looked up and caught him staring as I continued to smother the cream into my slightly pink breasts. I smirked at him then closed my eyes and lay back on the sunbed with my arms above my head so he could get a good look at my body...

I heard him tell his wife he needed the toilet so I gave it a minute and followed him.. I made sure no one saw me as I slipped into the men's toilets..

He was just pulling himself back into his shorts as I walked in and I could tell he was hard.. I looked at him and the expression on his face told me he wanted it.

I walked over and lowered his shorts as I lowered myself to my knees and took his thick, growing cock in my mouth. He gasped as I circled my tongue over the tip and took him in the back of my throat, I steadied my rhythm and he took hold of the back of my head pushing his rock hard cock down my throat, making me gag. Telling me I'm a little slut for making him stare..

He lifted me up by the hair and spun me round to bend me over the sinks, he yanked my swimsuit to one side and shoved his big hard 9 inch cock deep inside my wet, eager pussy..

I pushed back onto him to feel his full length inside me, he thrusted harder and harder making my cry out. He reached round and covered my mouth and told me to shut the fuck up and take his cock like the good little slut that I am.. he rammed it so hard and deep inside me and kept going, stretching my tight pussy. Harder and harder he fucked me until he exploded inside me, filling my sore, fucked pussy full of cum.

He then pulled his shirts back up and went back out to his wife..

I readjusted my swimming costume and went back to lay on my lounger only a few feet away from his wife, I loved the fact I was sat there full of her husbands cum...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ake the snakeMan
over a year ago

middlesbrpugh

"There was a guy today at the waterpark on the sunbeds next to me with his wife, I dripped a load of suncream onto my chest and was rubbing the cream into my shoulders and boobs...

I overheard his wife say 'do you have to stare...?'

I looked up and caught him staring as I continued to smother the cream into my slightly pink breasts. I smirked at him then closed my eyes and lay back on the sunbed with my arms above my head so he could get a good look at my body...

I heard him tell his wife he needed the toilet so I gave it a minute and followed him.. I made sure no one saw me as I slipped into the men's toilets..

He was just pulling himself back into his shorts as I walked in and I could tell he was hard.. I looked at him and the expression on his face told me he wanted it.

I walked over and lowered his shorts as I lowered myself to my knees and took his thick, growing cock in my mouth. He gasped as I circled my tongue over the tip and took him in the back of my throat, I steadied my rhythm and he took hold of the back of my head pushing his rock hard cock down my throat, making me gag. Telling me I'm a little slut for making him stare..

He lifted me up by the hair and spun me round to bend me over the sinks, he yanked my swimsuit to one side and shoved his big hard 9 inch cock deep inside my wet, eager pussy..

I pushed back onto him to feel his full length inside me, he thrusted harder and harder making my cry out. He reached round and covered my mouth and told me to shut the fuck up and take his cock like the good little slut that I am.. he rammed it so hard and deep inside me and kept going, stretching my tight pussy. Harder and harder he fucked me until he exploded inside me, filling my sore, fucked pussy full of cum.

He then pulled his shirts back up and went back out to his wife..

I readjusted my swimming costume and went back to lay on my lounger only a few feet away from his wife, I loved the fact I was sat there full of her husbands cum..."

bravo ???????? Good girl,

I’d of done the same, stared and fucked you

Well horny

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But what was the water park actually like. Good slides…

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

Post new Message to Thread