Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

T.F.M.V (The future Mrs Vicar)

Jump to newest

By *r and Mrs Fab Vicar OP   Man
over a year ago

Stanstead and Norfolk

The Vicar is at present working on an anthology of memoirs for a new book and during this process had to describe his beautiful future wife. This is a taster....

I opened the bedroom door. “Sinful sluts” I announced “You may enter the redemption room”

The door to the room across the hall opened, Belle walked out leading Yolanda by the hand and the breath almost caught in my throat.

Two wonderfully beautiful and self-proclaimed sinful sluts, dressed in their most revealing whore clothing.

They had chosen me to teach and redeem them, and not for the first time, I had to force back a smile.

As they entered the bedroom I silently gestured for them to go to the far side of the bed.

I approached the women, held out my hand and Belle took it. Without a word I raised her arm above her head and began to turn her around, examining her carefully.

My wife is a wonderfully curvy lady.

Her dark fringe frames her hazel eyes.

She has a beauty that only classical poets and those who have died of a broken heart can know.

Her full lipped smile is not only uplifting and life-affirming, but easily capable of melting the coldest of souls and bringing the brightest of sunshine to the harshest of dark winter days.

Combined with these angelic features however, is a mind and body that is built to tempt and corrupt.

There’s many a man, including myself, who has tried and failed to dismiss the carnal thoughts that her presence can create.

She is a Siren, a Mermaid on the rocks and her body is the song she sings to enchant sailors to their doom.

The way she holds herself, the curve of her ample breast and collarbone as they intersect with her neck.

Her hips are full, each buttock of her perfect bottom is the shape of a pear half and she stands over six feet tall.

My Amazonian princess warrior with both the heart of an angel and the appetites of a whore.

She is unscrupulously clean, shaves her slut cunt, always has perfect nails and wears a black jet and moonstone bracelet that I gave to her instead of a collar as a sign of her submission. To her, it is a subtle reminder that she is loved dearly and she always has it on show.

Dressed in a simple, black gym skirt that barely reached the top of her thighs and a plain white blouse that strained at the buttons accentuating her breasts and belly, she wore no knickers.

Fishnet holdup stockings covered her legs and black patent shoes with a 4” heel finished her outfit.

Her bright red lipstick matching the fingernails that were shining in the lamplight and her hair held back in tight pigtails.

She was a wonderful sight.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread