Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wanking on way to work & getting caught by Hikers

Jump to newest

By *littylicker69 OP   Man
over a year ago

abergavenny

I used to work in Security and did 12 hr shifts 7 to7 days and nights but on the night shift summer evenings i used to stop in a Forest car park about 15mins from work about 5pm and relax for an hour or so & if there wasnt anyone about i used to have the car door open & slid my legs outside the car and get my cock out & stroke it until it went hard..

Once it was hard i would slowly wank and keep an eye out (excuse pun) for any cars coming in the single track.. Well this particular evening there i was stroking my hard cock nobody about laying back and enjoying the pleasure of the wank i quickly scanned to see if it was still quiet & then i started to wank seriously and had my eyes closed within a minute or 2 i could feel myself starting to cum so i pushed myself up out of the seat so as not to cum in the car i started to cum im not a big cummer but did shoot a nice squirt of cum about 2feet out onto the forest floor then slowly stroked last few drips out when suddenly i heard this applause & cheering from the back of my car..

It made me jump and i tried to quickly hide what i had been doing when i looked up to see 3 hikers standing there smiling & clapping. Then one of the 2 ladies came over gave me a pck on my cheek & said that was lovely i will probably be in for a good fucking tonight now.. all 3 were in their 60s & then they said very nice & walked off i cleaned up my cum off my cock put cock away and got back in car and ready for work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthridingMan
over a year ago

Knutsford

"I used to work in Security and did 12 hr shifts 7 to7 days and nights but on the night shift summer evenings i used to stop in a Forest car park about 15mins from work about 5pm and relax for an hour or so & if there wasnt anyone about i used to have the car door open & slid my legs outside the car and get my cock out & stroke it until it went hard..

Once it was hard i would slowly wank and keep an eye out (excuse pun) for any cars coming in the single track.. Well this particular evening there i was stroking my hard cock nobody about laying back and enjoying the pleasure of the wank i quickly scanned to see if it was still quiet & then i started to wank seriously and had my eyes closed within a minute or 2 i could feel myself starting to cum so i pushed myself up out of the seat so as not to cum in the car i started to cum im not a big cummer but did shoot a nice squirt of cum about 2feet out onto the forest floor then slowly stroked last few drips out when suddenly i heard this applause & cheering from the back of my car..

It made me jump and i tried to quickly hide what i had been doing when i looked up to see 3 hikers standing there smiling & clapping. Then one of the 2 ladies came over gave me a pck on my cheek & said that was lovely i will probably be in for a good fucking tonight now.. all 3 were in their 60s & then they said very nice & walked off i cleaned up my cum off my cock put cock away and got back in car and ready for work

"

brilliant experience. Thank you for posting it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread