Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The day I got found out!!

Jump to newest

By *octor Fun69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Consett

I got home from work to find my girlfriend dressed up in stockings suspenders and a sexy bra. She pulled me into the front room and zip tied me to a dining room chair placed right in the centre of the room She got my cock out and started sucking it straight away. She had said nothing to me. She got me so close to orgasm and stopped. She looked up at me from between my legs and said "you lent me your ipad and your fab swingers account was logged in, I had no idea you were on there and this is my revenge". As she said that she sent a message on her phone and sat in front of me on the sofa playing with herself. Within minuets the back front door opened and in walked a tall dark, good looking stranger. I was still zip tied to the chair and unable to move. She got up sat on my lap and beckoned the stranger over. She pulled down his trousers and started sucking his huge cock right beside my face. She was really working on him too and I could see his eyes loving what she was doing. Periodically she would stop sucking him and kiss me with a deep probing french kiss. I could taste his cock on her tongue. After a several minutes of sucking him and then repeatedly kissing me she got up and told me they were going up stairs. She left me tied to the chair unable to move. I could hear them fucking on our bed, she was really loving his big cock, they were up there for over an hour before she came back down stairs naked except for the stockings. She had cum dripping down her leg. The front door closed as the stranger left the house. She tilted the chair I was tied to back so that I was effectively laying on the floor facing up and she sat on my face and squashed his cum out all over me I licked her clit and she loved it.

Now we are in a FWB relationship that live together with our own separate accounts on here. Suffice it to say she has a lot more meets than me and she regularly sends me videos of her meets and sometimes I come home to her with another man or 2 in the house while I have been at work. I am always given sloppy seconds and clean up duty. Often I am tied and gagged and forced to watch her. Most recently a gang bang of 4 blokes I was again tied to the chair before they arrived.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard