Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The email…

Jump to newest

By *dventurous bi OP   Man
over a year ago

tesside

Back in the early noughties I had been knocking around in a few chat groups and one thing led to another and I discovered some virtual communities that revolved around swinging and what I’ve always thought of as sexual adventuring. One of those groups was essentially dedicated to a delightfully delicious and daring young lady who I will refer to as N.

N was full figured with a stunning chest, and long blonde hair.Many of her posts included nude and semi-nude photos of her. Always with the face cropped off, or blurred out.

I got involved in the chat in many ways, joined in the fun and games and shared a few jokes and stories. On N’s group and on others where N was a member. I wasn’t expecting to get laid by anyone there, but it was fun to flirt and to enjoy the banter.

Then one day an email with an attachment arrived from N

“So, Mr Freddy, when are we going to meet?” The attachment was one of her more recent photos but this one showed her face. What a wicked smile she had!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xplorer666Man
over a year ago

Bolton

"Back in the early noughties I had been knocking around in a few chat groups and one thing led to another and I discovered some virtual communities that revolved around swinging and what I’ve always thought of as sexual adventuring. One of those groups was essentially dedicated to a delightfully delicious and daring young lady who I will refer to as N.

N was full figured with a stunning chest, and long blonde hair.Many of her posts included nude and semi-nude photos of her. Always with the face cropped off, or blurred out.

I got involved in the chat in many ways, joined in the fun and games and shared a few jokes and stories. On N’s group and on others where N was a member. I wasn’t expecting to get laid by anyone there, but it was fun to flirt and to enjoy the banter.

Then one day an email with an attachment arrived from N

“So, Mr Freddy, when are we going to meet?” The attachment was one of her more recent photos but this one showed her face. What a wicked smile she had!

"

tell us more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread