Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Meet as strangers,,,,,,,,,,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What a day it was, being mad busy, and racing around fighting a losing battle with time. Slow down Mark I say to myself pulling in off the motorway to get a re-fuel for the man and machine, God, what a warm day it is!

Fuelling my car I can’t help but notice a striking brunette, about 5-4, and tanned about to do likewise, hello I say, hi she answers in a chirpy voice,,, it’s hot,,,,, being the courteous man I am I say thank you,,,,,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Smiling back at me, she finishes the transaction and with a flick of her hair she enter’s the shop to pay, while I take in a glorious vision of this lady in white jeans and her tight white blouse, her sexy ass swaying seductively , OMG I mutter,,,,,,,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Inside the shop, queueing up the sassy lady was at the top of the queue paying for her fuel as I studied her, she was 45-50 years old, well spoken and had a certain innocent charm that was most appealing, as I sweltered in my hormonal thoughts I realised she was smiling as she caught me look at her,,,,,,,,, floor please swallow me I thought, I feel like such a prat!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/22 02:04:12]

over a year ago

Gathering my remaining wits I head for my destination, a hotel where I would stay overnight and rest up. This place is nice I thought, room 353 the receptionist said, hope you enjoy your stay she said as she pointed out the lift and i duly acknowledged.

Pushing the button the lift made its way down from the third floor for me, the two doors opened and standing in front of me was the lady from earlier, smiling she says, flip, you’re like my shadow,,smiling I reply, “I could live with that as she walks past me again,,,,, oh my escaping my lips as those hips worked their magic on me for the second time,,,,,

By *aul_ukMan
over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

I'm liking this so far...

over a year ago

With an elevated hormonal level I reach my room and unpack, laying on the bed I scroll through Fab, checking messages and searching who’s near, one profile caught my eye that was within a quarter mile, profile showed two pictures of a tasteful nature, sassy and classy was the punchline, I fabbed both pictures and left a message, probably won’t even reply I thought as I entered the showed with a hardon that demanded attention,,,,,,,,,,,,

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/22 02:37:37]

over a year ago

Dressed up in my blue suit and crisp white shirt, mmm Mr I say, you’ve scrubbed up well and make my way to dinner, capturing a few admiring glances as I go that stimulate my hormones, my confidence is definitely rising as was other attributes,,,,,,,,waiting to be seated I head for the bar, order a drink and patiently wait to be called to my table, check my phone discreetly I check my messages, 1 unread,,,,, from a lady within a quarter mile,,,,,,,I like your profile picture she said, B&W with that half opened white shirt,,,,,

I reply, I could use a hand to open the other 4 buttons, I very warm tonight,,,,,,,

over a year ago

Reply comes in, would you object if I used both my hands???

Why stop there I reply, use any means you want,,,,,I’m in a lovely restaurant and wine bar I reply, pity you’re not here now, we chat face to face over a wine or two,,,,,,,,,,as I send the message a voice calls out, Mark, your table is ready, and as I look to answer, there was the lady from earlier still in white ,,,, both of us smiling I say we’ve got to stop meeting like this, I’m Mark, I’m Ruby she said, can I walk you to your table? Thank you I say, I’ve just developed an insatiable hunger, please forgive me!

With the sweetest giggle, I’m shown to my corner table,,, it’s nice and cool here she says, you’ll be ok now,,,,,,,,,,,,to be continued

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Is this your lucky night or what ???

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/22 21:19:15]

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

over a year ago

Part 2

Unsettled I sit and look at my menu, food wasn’t on the top of my list, my hunger had been long replaced by an unwavering desire for a woman i hardy knew, what was happening to me, this was out of character for this confident man shaking my head and smiling to myself I decide to order the steak and a French red wine off a very pretty and friendly young waitress,,,,, phone beeps with a message from fab, “ like your profile too, yes I would like to meet for a coffee/drink sometime for a chat, see if we have anything in common, sorry not tonight I’m busy,,,,

By *ephilim254Man
over a year ago

derby

"[Removed by poster at 11/06/22 02:37:37]"

over a year ago

Typical I think to myself, I answer politely and say, yes, I understand, we can plan a meet sometime,,,,the reply was “xxx”, what a sweet woman I think!!

Dinner was gorgeous, stuffed I decided to pay my bill and settle in a nice alcove at the wine bar to enjoy more red wine, lots of couples started to amass in giving this horny man plenty of eye candy, I was in bits,,,,,,,with every sip my keen and wandering eyes were finding their targets, much to the amusement of the lovely ladies and the dismay of some of their partners,,,,, yes, I could see possibilities for this confident guy yet,,,,,,,,,,a distant “hiya” brought me back to reality, looking up I was greeted by two long accentuated legs, in white figure hugging jeans,,,,

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

over a year ago

over a year ago

Hi I manage to say, thought you were gone home,,,,no Ruby replied, I manage both, I’ll be here for a while, I’m on a break, mind if I join you for a while? Of course I say, can I get you a drink? I’ll have a glass of your red she said, hey hey I think, common ground!

This lady was truly amazing, as we spoke I could see she was guarded, asking about me, my life etc, as the information filtered through she opened up a bit. Asking was there anyone in my life I said yes but living a cool existence, passion had long disappeared and was replaced with work.

Same here she replied ,, and we both acknowledged common ground again ,,,Ruby someone called, turning to me she apologised and was away again,,,this was driving me crazy,,,,,,,,

over a year ago

After another glass of a fruity red wine I made a conscious decision to behave and get back to my hotel, after all It was work tomorrow, getting up , woah, that wine was strong, I took a speed wobble and regained my senses,,,,,phew, that was close.

At the door my name was called, Mark, Mark, wait, you left your phone and room key on the table,,,,,,my lovely Ruby had saved the day, putting my phone in my inside jacket pocket and handing me my keys saying “careful there sweet cheeks, people might be knocking at door 353 disturbing your sleep,,,,,,,,you wouldn’t want that now would you, giggling and turning away she left a confident man speechless once again,,,,,

over a year ago

Back at the hotel I made my way to my room after requesting an iron and ironing board for my shirt, what a fool I thought, should’ve don this earlier. Jacket off and opening my tie I proceeded to lay out the clothes for the follow day, that done, turned on the shower and proceeded to open my shirt with the hope the ironing board would materialise sometime after, knock knock at the door, i muttered damn not now,and hurriedly walked to the door to open it and take the iron,,,opening the door I was presented with Ruby saying, you left your wallet behind too, I knew you were here and guessed you’d be gone in the morning,,,,,,,actually she said, I’m reminded of a picture I once saw,,,,,,,,what’s that I say, oh, the opened shirt she said,,,,,,,,,,,,please come in I say, stay for a moment,,,,,,,

over a year ago

Something mutual in our eyes gave us both away, “ I’ve chatted to you before I say and she nods yes, sliding into my room I close the door and turn to face a sexy lady who had tormented me all day one way or another, hand either side of her on the wall I lean in and whisper gently into her left ear, you’ve been messaging me on fab,,, she nods yes but I didn’t know,,,,,,,her head movement causing her ear lobe to touch my warm lips, she gasps,,,,,,,,,her scent is overwhelming asking her what scent was she wearing she says Tom Ford, it’s one of my favourites, mmm I say, my favourite too as I run my nose up and down the side of her neck, whafting in her scent,,,,

over a year ago

Leaning on the wall I gently kiss her neck below her left ear,,,,,, her jaw raises up allow me access to her neck, her eyes closed with a quickening breath causing her bosom to heave in a most sexual and sensual manner, I stop to look and there goes that quaint giggle again, flip she says, Mr, what are you doing to me? mmmm I moan, anything you want as I start nuzzling her neck prompting her to reach forward with both hands onto my shoulders,,, allow me my darling I say as I raise them above her head, pinning them to the wall ,,,,,

over a year ago

As she opened her eyes I look deep into them, I see a passionate and sensual woman coupled with a certain innocence, I can’t help it and place a soft wet and gentle kiss on her ruby red lips, my god this woman can kiss, with each kiss her breath become more urgent, her body taking on a mind of its own but confined by my hand on her wrists over her had on the wall,,,,,,,,,the full hips in white jeans that tormented me all day were moving in a most primal manner that drive both her and I wild with impending deep rooted desire,,,,,,

over a year ago

To be continued,,,,,,,,,,,,

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

Completely hooked

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

over a year ago

Part 3

Our hips and bodies moved in a most rhythmic manner, swaying and sashaying to the most primal instinct that had begun at the first moment of meeting earlier on in the day. Her scent was overwhelming me, her body heat now elevated which drew me in close and tight and which also gave her tight cheeks a rosy glow that made her even more desirable if this was possible! Releasing her hands I took her rosy cheeks in my shaking hands, kissing her as I did, kissing her luscious lips, kissing her chin, under her chin and her neck,,,,and as I did, her soft and sexy body opened up to me, her back planted to the wall, full breasts pressing forward as did her feminine and wide hips clad in white tight denim

over a year ago

Trailing my hands lightly down the sides of her sensual and delicate neck, she moaned and whimpered, and as I continued with the lightest of touches onto her shoulders and down her arms she started to shake gently,,,,,,,,a gentle reminder to me that this beautiful woman was in the process of handing herself over to me completely,,,,as my hands reach her full hips I hold her momentarily and gaze deep into her eyes looking for any signs of doubt,,,,,, there were none. I trace my fingers just above her belt on the sensitive area of her waist,,,,, omg I hear her say it’s like electricity!

Kneeling before her I reach up and start to unbutton her tight blouse, starting on the bottom and as I release a button at a time I plant soft wet kisses on her sensitive belly prompting her to grab my head and pull me in close,,,,,right between two glorious breasts that looked heavenly outfitted in a white boux avenue lacy bra,

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please ????????????

over a year ago

As I began to stand up, Ruby started to release the bottom buttons of my shirt, sliding it down over my shoulders she pulled me in close and held me, please be nice to me she said, just be nice as her hands roamed over my back. Kissing her again I slipped the blouse over her shoulders and it fell gracefully to the floor on top of my shirt. Holding me tight I moved in unison with her as she left her head down on my shoulder and closed her eyes,,,my hands finally coming to rest on the glorious sexy cheeks of her feminine ass that had been bothering me all day,,,,,,,,,,

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ub and master in crimeCouple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

So good thanks

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Part 4:

Looking into my eyes Ruby grins with a wry smile, look at the state of me she said, how did I get to be like this? mmmmm I reply, you’ll like it now but you’re going to love it later!!!mmm Mr. she replies what are you going to do to me,,,, that sexy giggle trailing off as the hungry look in my eyes raise her hormone levels to uncomfortable heights,,,,may I remove your jeans I ask, you seem uncomfortable, you keep shifting over and back I say,,,chancer she replies, taking my hand and placing it on the front of her waistband,,,with shaking and sweaty hands i snap the buckle open and reach for the button of her jeans,,,,her hips having a mind of their own, thrusting ever so gently forward and back, and finally opening the zipper and slowly lowering it,,,,,, ooh, god, the radiating heat spikes my hormones causing a tame but impressionable member in my pants to stir furthermore exuding a steady stream of clear precumm that continually lubricated a very sensitive head making my heart beat to a degree I thought it was going to jump out of my chest,,,,,

over a year ago

This sassy lady loved white,,,, a white lace trimmed waistband was beginning to show through as I gently peeled away the tight denim, kneeling down before her I lowered her tight jeans, exposing a toned and tanned body that was now causing my normally cool and calm demeanour to become more primal,,,,,by the time I had the jeans peeled to her knees I couldn’t resist to nuzzle the damp gusset of her white lacy knickers with my nose, releasing her lady pheromones into my senses, blurring my vision and making me gasp with a desire that was animalistic in nature, hot to the core and most urgent, I was so enthralled in this primal moment that I didn’t realise my sweet woman was now whimpering as she held her hands on my head pushing me into her covered intimate wet and warm depths,,,,,,Ruby was on fire,,,,,,,,,

over a year ago

Grabbing my hair Ruby, guided me up to my feet and kissed me,,,,,, mmm she croaked, you smell like me,,,,kissing me again and again as her hungry hands made their way down to my hips and across to the front of my trousers where now, a hard male member was waiting to be released from its confines, I was soaking wet, I knew it, I was swimming in my white boxers,,,,,,,mmm, she uttered,,,,,, is some of this for me? Teasing me was something she was good at, but this only strengthened my resolve, the more she teased the more out of control my unstable hormones were getting,,,,,,Ruby my darling I replied, don’t tease a wanting man,,,, she was on a mission opening my trouser it fell at my feet,,,,,,we’re even she said, now it’s down to the underwear,,,,,

over a year ago

I reach around her toned ass cheeks and pulled her in close, despite the changing physical environment we fitted well together, gently moving her hair to the side I planted a kiss on the side of her neck, she was giddy and very hormonal, as I distracted her with numerous wet and soft kisses, turning her around to face the wall I took her full breasts in each hand slowly and sensually touching them, rubbing them and massaging them to the point that two prominent permanent fixtures were beginning to form on the tip of each,,,,,,this leading this very sexy woman who was now on fire to lean back into me offering herself to me to do as I chose, her horny hands were continually trying to acquaint themselves with a very hard and wet male member still confined in my boxers, this I denied her yet,,,, by pressing hard and tight to her firm and toned ass cheeks,,,,,,it was becoming very apparent to Ruby that she was not the only one that could tease,,,,,,,question was,,,,,,, who could last the longest!

over a year ago

To be continued,,,,,,,,,

Post new Message to Thread