Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

While she was sleeping pt1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

David and Georgina had been married for 9 years and were deeply in love. They each had a child from previous relationships and since finding love have had a happy and stable marriage.

David works freelance as a journalist for an online news firm. He mainly writes political articles and so it is critical that he keep up with current affairs in his job. Much of his days are spent researching as much as writing and he does so from home. Working from home had its perks but it’s hard to concentrate in the same four walls 7 days a week.

Georgina works a night shift doing bank security. Much of her nights mean patrols with her co worker and dog handling. She returns home from work at 7am and normal routine is that she will come home and have a shower and unwind for an hour or so whilst David is getting the kids ready for school. Not that they need much supervision but at the ages of 11 and 12 they often need shimmying along from time to time.

Georgina will sit and have breakfast with the kids before David gives them a lift to school which is a short 25 mins car journey there and back, on a good day. Georgina uses this quiet time to get in to bed and she is almost always asleep by the time he returns.

This set up works well because then David can get straight to researching and writing in the quiet.

Because of their routines they don’t often get much time for each other and sex is not a frequent occurrence between them. Film nights and a glass of wine by the tv on a Saturday night is as far as their intimacy really stretches but they are happy and get on! Cuddles in bed before sleep are romantic enough for them both.

Lately the topic of low sex has been brought up by David. He has a high sex drive. But Georgina doesn’t. She has jokingly told David to go and and find a fuck buddy and he can have sex “as long as it isn’t in the house”. But he takes these remarks as if in jest. But he does quite like the idea.

One afternoon David was taking a couple hours break mid morning when there was a knock at the door. He raced up to answer quickly in case the visitor knocked again but louder. He didn’t want whoever it was to wake Georgina up.

On opening the door it was a lady who had broken down outside with a flat tyre.

“Hello”, she said. “I don’t suppose you could help me could you? I don’t know how to change a tyre. I only live a few miles up the road and the darned thing couldnt even wait til I got home!”

“No problem said David”. He assisted the stranded lady and she thanked him sincerely. Upon getting in to her car she handed him her phone number on a big of paper and said “let me buy you a coffee sometime soon to say thanks”.

David took the piece of paper and said “oh I’m married but thanks for the offer”.

“Oh that’s no problem it’s a friendly gesture, is all” she replied.

A few days went by and David was suffering from writers block. He was getting frustrated and needed to get out of the house. He needed adult company but Georgina was always asleep in the day. He pulled out the piece of paper with the other lady’s number on.

He typed in her phone number and sent a text.

“Shall we have that coffee? I’m free for a couple of hours”

Ten mins went by and a reply came in on his phone

“Sure meet in Costa in town. I’ll be there in 20 mins just picking up some veg from the green grocer for my gran”.

So off he trundles. Sat in Costa and his stranded female friend walked in.

“Hello”. He greeted. “I’m sorry we don’t even know each other’s names so we? I’m David”

“Hello David” she greeted in return “I’m Heidi”

“Oh that’s a nice name”

“Thanks it’s Scandinavian. My family are all from Denmark”.

They sat and had coffee. They chatted about the weather. How long each had lived in the town.

It felt nice for David to have some idle chit chat. And Heidi was really good on the eye. He couldn’t stop glancing over her body and she had a beaming smile. He felt very attracted to her.

Upon leaving they each went their separate ways. David felt good. And he couldn’t stop wondering about Heidi and felt a little bit turned on by her.

Later that afternoon he masterbated with a really sexy fantasy of seeing Heidi again but next time seeing her naked.

Over the coming days they exchanged a few texts back and forth.

“I’m passing by your soon on my way to see my gran. Wave as I come by” Heidi text.

“Well why don’t you come in for a coffee?” said David. “My wife works nights but I can put the kettle on, we’d just have to be a little quiet”

Sure enough Heidi turned up 30 mins later.

David invited her in and they made his way to his study with the drinks.

“Sit down and make yourself comfortable” David said. He had a lovely leather couch in his study.

They both sat down together and began to talk.

Heidi was clearly flirting with David but he was getting extraordinarily turned on by it.

As the chat continued Heidi was edging closer to David until their legs were touching.

David placed his hand on her thigh. His heart was beating but his cock was rock hard.

“Is this the point we start kissing?” Heidi laughed.

Without hesitations David kisses Heidi on the lips gently. She returned the gesture and slowly their tongues met and they kissed quietly, softly, and tenderly. David’s hand reached up to Heidi’s breast and he gently cupped her breast over her dress. He could feel her hard nipples through her clothing. She let out some soft sighs and tilted her head back. David began kissing her neck and he could smell and taste her subtle perfume

“I really want to undress you Heidi” David said

“You can” she whispered.

David got up to shut the study door and went back and slipped Heidi’s dress off her shoulders and unpinned her bra.

He gently started sucking her nipples.

His hand slid up her dress in to her groin. He could feel how wet she was through her underwear. He could feel she was wearing a lace thong. He slipped it to one side and then started slowly rubbing her clit

With each gasp from her he had such a strong urge to taste her. He made his way down on to his knees and pulled her thong down.

Heidi parted her legs and David firmly pressed his tongue on to her wetness and licked all the way up and down. Inserting two fingers inside her he licked her clit in circular motions. And then up and down in waves. He didn’t stop. He was enjoying himself so much. It had been a long time since he tasted a woman.

Heidi came quietly knowing that David’s wife was upstairs in bed

“Omg wow” she exclaimed. “That was the best oral I ever had. You were incredible”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Mmmmmmmmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Incredible story

Hope there is more to come

By *arriedbisexualcoupleekCouple
over a year ago

east kilbride

Mmmmmmm don’t stop xx

over a year ago

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

I would love a Heidi myself

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

What happened to not in the house tut tut.

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

How incredibly exciting

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *lowryderMan
over a year ago

Stafford

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot mmm

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Hot!

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Very good story. Looking forward to hearing more

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Very promising.

over a year ago

Oooooh

By *imandhergwengCouple
over a year ago

Blackwood

over a year ago

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Hope we get more soon ?

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

over a year ago

Hot

over a year ago

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By *hadylady1Woman
over a year ago

Horsham

Ooh carry on sunbathung topless & horny!

By *he Original SpartanMan
over a year ago

Daventry

Fancy a coffee? ;p

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

over a year ago

"David and Georgina had been married for 9 years and were deeply in love. They each had a child from previous relationships and since finding love have had a happy and stable marriage.

David works freelance as a journalist for an online news firm. He mainly writes political articles and so it is critical that he keep up with current affairs in his job. Much of his days are spent researching as much as writing and he does so from home. Working from home had its perks but it’s hard to concentrate in the same four walls 7 days a week.

Georgina works a night shift doing bank security. Much of her nights mean patrols with her co worker and dog handling. She returns home from work at 7am and normal routine is that she will come home and have a shower and unwind for an hour or so whilst David is getting the kids ready for school. Not that they need much supervision but at the ages of 11 and 12 they often need shimmying along from time to time.

Georgina will sit and have breakfast with the kids before David gives them a lift to school which is a short 25 mins car journey there and back, on a good day. Georgina uses this quiet time to get in to bed and she is almost always asleep by the time he returns.

This set up works well because then David can get straight to researching and writing in the quiet.

Because of their routines they don’t often get much time for each other and sex is not a frequent occurrence between them. Film nights and a glass of wine by the tv on a Saturday night is as far as their intimacy really stretches but they are happy and get on! Cuddles in bed before sleep are romantic enough for them both.

Lately the topic of low sex has been brought up by David. He has a high sex drive. But Georgina doesn’t. She has jokingly told David to go and and find a fuck buddy and he can have sex “as long as it isn’t in the house”. But he takes these remarks as if in jest. But he does quite like the idea.

One afternoon David was taking a couple hours break mid morning when there was a knock at the door. He raced up to answer quickly in case the visitor knocked again but louder. He didn’t want whoever it was to wake Georgina up.

On opening the door it was a lady who had broken down outside with a flat tyre.

“Hello”, she said. “I don’t suppose you could help me could you? I don’t know how to change a tyre. I only live a few miles up the road and the darned thing couldnt even wait til I got home!”

“No problem said David”. He assisted the stranded lady and she thanked him sincerely. Upon getting in to her car she handed him her phone number on a big of paper and said “let me buy you a coffee sometime soon to say thanks”.

David took the piece of paper and said “oh I’m married but thanks for the offer”.

“Oh that’s no problem it’s a friendly gesture, is all” she replied.

A few days went by and David was suffering from writers block. He was getting frustrated and needed to get out of the house. He needed adult company but Georgina was always asleep in the day. He pulled out the piece of paper with the other lady’s number on.

He typed in her phone number and sent a text.

“Shall we have that coffee? I’m free for a couple of hours”

Ten mins went by and a reply came in on his phone

“Sure meet in Costa in town. I’ll be there in 20 mins just picking up some veg from the green grocer for my gran”.

So off he trundles. Sat in Costa and his stranded female friend walked in.

“Hello”. He greeted. “I’m sorry we don’t even know each other’s names so we? I’m David”

“Hello David” she greeted in return “I’m Heidi”

“Oh that’s a nice name”

“Thanks it’s Scandinavian. My family are all from Denmark”.

They sat and had coffee. They chatted about the weather. How long each had lived in the town.

It felt nice for David to have some idle chit chat. And Heidi was really good on the eye. He couldn’t stop glancing over her body and she had a beaming smile. He felt very attracted to her.

Upon leaving they each went their separate ways. David felt good. And he couldn’t stop wondering about Heidi and felt a little bit turned on by her.

Later that afternoon he masterbated with a really sexy fantasy of seeing Heidi again but next time seeing her naked.

Over the coming days they exchanged a few texts back and forth.

“I’m passing by your soon on my way to see my gran. Wave as I come by” Heidi text.

“Well why don’t you come in for a coffee?” said David. “My wife works nights but I can put the kettle on, we’d just have to be a little quiet”

Sure enough Heidi turned up 30 mins later.

David invited her in and they made his way to his study with the drinks.

“Sit down and make yourself comfortable” David said. He had a lovely leather couch in his study.

They both sat down together and began to talk.

Heidi was clearly flirting with David but he was getting extraordinarily turned on by it.

As the chat continued Heidi was edging closer to David until their legs were touching.

David placed his hand on her thigh. His heart was beating but his cock was rock hard.

“Is this the point we start kissing?” Heidi laughed.

Without hesitations David kisses Heidi on the lips gently. She returned the gesture and slowly their tongues met and they kissed quietly, softly, and tenderly. David’s hand reached up to Heidi’s breast and he gently cupped her breast over her dress. He could feel her hard nipples through her clothing. She let out some soft sighs and tilted her head back. David began kissing her neck and he could smell and taste her subtle perfume

“I really want to undress you Heidi” David said

“You can” she whispered.

David got up to shut the study door and went back and slipped Heidi’s dress off her shoulders and unpinned her bra.

He gently started sucking her nipples.

His hand slid up her dress in to her groin. He could feel how wet she was through her underwear. He could feel she was wearing a lace thong. He slipped it to one side and then started slowly rubbing her clit

With each gasp from her he had such a strong urge to taste her. He made his way down on to his knees and pulled her thong down.

Heidi parted her legs and David firmly pressed his tongue on to her wetness and licked all the way up and down. Inserting two fingers inside her he licked her clit in circular motions. And then up and down in waves. He didn’t stop. He was enjoying himself so much. It had been a long time since he tasted a woman.

Heidi came quietly knowing that David’s wife was upstairs in bed

“Omg wow” she exclaimed. “That was the best oral I ever had. You were incredible”

"

Loving the fact David's wife is upstairs and could look in on them at any time

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *opworth1Man
over a year ago

Hook

over a year ago

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

over a year ago

By *umblebiMan
over a year ago

ayles

By *aul888Man
over a year ago

Hull

Please continue, the first part sounds very similar to my situation.

No Heidi for me though

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good start

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *imetomingleMan
over a year ago

Chester

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Disrespectful to the wife if you ask me. She's agreed to him fucking someone else as long as it's not in the house so what does he do?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Disrespectful to the wife if you ask me. She's agreed to him fucking someone else as long as it's not in the house so what does he do?"

The fantasy is in the fact that rule no1 was instantly broken!

By *arythatsmeWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

This is off to a good start

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *teelyBloomMan
over a year ago

Exeter/Swansea

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ethanySatinTV/TS
over a year ago

Southampton

Love this!

over a year ago

Nice

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Mmmmmmm.

By *ipppyMan
over a year ago

Poole

"Disrespectful to the wife if you ask me. She's agreed to him fucking someone else as long as it's not in the house so what does he do?"

Rule not broken as they didn’t fuck lol

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

over a year ago