Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Erotic writing

Jump to newest

By *odgerMoore OP   Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

I have recently been told i write beautifully erotic messages which is a lovely thing to say. Im thinking of submitting something to a publisher and wondered if the group have any suggestions or advice - a small sample of my erotic writing…..

she kissed him deeply as she did it taste of the mint imperials mixed with last night Donna kebab turned him on as she ran her hand down towards his jeans her pandora replica bracelet caught in his lip piercing as she lay motionless and manacled to his lip by a miniature dolphin - a sign of fertility- his lip which is now swollen three times it’s normal size Made him look even sexier in her eyes and the heady scent of Newcastle brown and papa johns fiery 12 incher engrained in his Berwick Fc shirt lured her to him. She’d never felt so at one with anyone - she took off her bracelet which hung seductively from his inflatable inner tube sized lip as she ran her hand over his jeans still damp from the previous nights zip malfunction …. There was a loud noise which he maintained was the leatherette couch but couches didn’t normally make your eyes water and your throat gag - she put it down to nerves as she seductively swallowed back trying not to spoil the moment!! ….. well?? What you reckon?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Don't stop, I'm close

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope they make a film of it.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago