Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The golf swing

Jump to newest

By *dventurous bi OP   Man
over a year ago

tesside

I used to support an annual golf charity day by inviting some of my clients to drive up and join in. The organisation of the day was mostly taken on by the wives of some of the local business owners and one of them seemed to be extra attentive to me. I was a bit naive the first year and put it down to her just being nice to a supporter. The second year though, came after I had had a mid life sexual awakening and her invitation to play a round of golf with her was pretty clearly also an invitation to play around with her.

Linda was a pocket rocket. About 5’2” with a slim build and an impressive bust. Her golf swing was unique and demonstrated some impressive flexibility, and the hugs and touches she gave me every time I hit a good shot were confirmation of her intentions. At the end of a round it’s customary to shake hands with your opponent. Linda slipped past my outstretched hand and kissed me instead. Not an air kiss, nor even a kiss on the cheek. Her lips met mine and her tongue slipped out to meet mine. It was quick, very sensual, and very to the point.

“The ladies showers here aren’t working so I’m going to go home for mine. Care to join me?”

I nodded and smiled. “I’ll follow you”.

We walked across to our cars, loaded our clubs into them, and changed our shoes.

“When we get there, make sure you pull your car right in behind the hedge so it can’t be seen” she said, and then with another quick kiss and a squeeze of my cock she was in her car and setting off.

Ten minutes later we were in her kitchen with our faces locked together and hands exploring. She pulled away and said “Shower. Now. I’ll use the en suite, you use the main one and find me when you’re done”.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *dventurous bi OP   Man
over a year ago

tesside

I showered thoroughly. Dried myself roughly and with the towel wrapped around my waist stepped out of the bathroom expecting Linda to still be in her own shower. The bedroom door was open and I stepped in to find her kneeling on the bed wearing a red and black basque that pushed her breasts up and together.

“Get over here” she urged. “On your back, I want that cock in my mouth”.

I’m not one to argue with demands like that so did as I was told. She removed the towel from my waist and wrapped her fingers around my cock as she bent forward to slide her lips down it.

Oh, my, god it was a divine sensation. Her tongue was swirling around the head as she slid further and further down until she had my entire length in her mouth. Her fingers slipped to my balls and perineum and it was all I could do to not erupt there and then.

I reached out and slid my hand between her legs. To say that she was wet would be a massive understatement. Two fingers slid into her with ease, and my thumb found her clit as she wriggled to make it easier for me.

She was vocalising in that ‘mouth full’ way and her head and arse were moving in sync.

I gasped “Not yet”. But there was no stopping her. She was grinding down on my hand and urging me on with her mouth.

Her breasts were on my stomach her lips around the base of my cock and I now had three fingers inside her.

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!”

I came, my cock deep in her throat for the first spurt and then in her mouth as her tongue swirled and gathered my emission.

She came, my fingers deep inside her, my wrist almost broken by the way she ground herself down on me.

As her climax subsided she looked at me with a smile and moved up to delivered a salty snowball kiss.

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

wish my golf parters we as obliging..

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago