FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My wife with friend and my brother in law.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A good few years ago I had afantasy of seeing my wife play with other guys. I took her out to a party with my mate from work. After a good few drinks, the conversation turned into truth or dare. We all admitted that we had all dabbled in sex on our first dates. But my Mrs denied that she had. We were getting on so great so I said I don't believe her. And I told her if she's lying she had to suck my mates cock. She had a little giggle what ever she said. My mates face what a picture blushing red. She said to me are you being serious. I stated yes definitely but do you want to suck his cock. Her being a bit tipsy your on she said. We will take your mate home with us tonight. I asked him if he was up for it. He laughed are yous sure. Yeah I said I want to see her with another cock instead of mine. So we left the pub and went home. We sat down and opened a few more bottles. After a short while she said that she was going to the loo. While she was there I said to my mate let's get our cocks out for when she comes back. We started wanking our cocks. She came back just wearing her knickers. Mmmmm she said what's going on here then. She looked at me and said your cock can wait. She bent down over my mates cock, mmmmmm this looks good to suck a nice big cock. She put her mouth over his cock and sucked it slowly moaning. Mmmmm this is bigger than yours she teases me. Oh my god she was sucking another man's cock. But I was very excited watching her sucking him. Then she got up and sat on his cock and started to fuck him. Oh my god that's not supposed to happen. But it was great watching her enjoying herself. Ohhhh yes fuck me harder she cried. Just then the living room door opened wow my brother in law walks in. But she didn't move. She was getting a large cock up her. My brother in law pulled his cock out and she said bring that cock here. She grabbed his cock and started to wank him. I was amazed at her. Go on girl you want it now you've got it. As I'm wanking I told her I was coming. I put it all over her face. My brother in law didn't take long to shoot his cum in her mouth. Then my mate moaned and said he was cumming to she pushed back on his cock and he came right up her. She liked her lips, and looked at me as if I was going to be mad about what had happened. I reassured her it was all good fun. We sat naked and we asked her why she went through it. She replied because I did lie about not having sex on the first date. So I thought I better fuck your friend and I quite fancied him. Plus I got fucked last week off one of my work mates, We were all gob smacked and we played all night. And gave her a wet session

Well most of the night. Put it this way we were all fucked the next day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh my

So random but so good, and so sexy

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Her brother or a different BIL

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So your wife and her brother? Wtf?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My brother in law not her brother. I've been married twice.

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Post new Message to Thread