Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First Ever Meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everything that is about to be said is 100% true and happened about 10-11 years ago and was my first ever meet……At 22 I was horny as ever and keen to experience sex with an older women one that could gush a bonus!

I’d found a couple her late 40s busty, shaven pussy and nice pert nipples, him in his early 30s medium build, looking through their pictures and verifications they were well experienced what interest would they have in a newbie like me??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Promising

over a year ago

I could see from their profile they were hosting a meet that Friday in a hotel near Maidstone a half hour driver from where I lived at the time, so I plucked up the courage and sent them a message saying I’d like to meet with them. The next morning I woke up to a reply with all the details for the meet.

Friday come a quick stop for a bottle of wine and I was in the hotel carpark, I messaged them to let them know id arrived, there was A change of plan one of their male friends was with them now making it a MMMF and was I ok with that, I’d driven all that was I wasn’t going to turn around and go home so messages back what room number are you?

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Interesting start

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

The message came through with the room number i got out the car and headed to the hotel my mind running away with itself thinking everyone knew what I was there for! I knock on the room door and am greeted by the male half of the couple who promptly shakes my nervous sweaty palm and tell me to stick the wine on the table and help myself to a drink which I neck.

The other male and the woman are talking in the corner him slowly getting undressed her in a black lingerie set a bra barely containing her huge boobs and small mesh knickers her shaven pussy just visible through them.

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

She beckons me over and pulls me over to the bed and tells me to start undressing starting with my shirt, followed by shorts I stopped at my boxers that were barley containing my now rock hard cock (I obviously wasn’t as nervous as I felt! ) slowly she starts rubbing my cock through my boxers before pulling them off, with her laid on the bed I begin rubbing her pussy through her knickers she immediately responds by taking my cock in her mouth stroking it while running her to hour over the tip

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

over a year ago

I look over and see the other two guys stroking each other’s semi hard cocks I turn back to her and get on the bed next to her pulling her knickers off to reveal her pussy in all its glory, I rub her clit before sliding two fingers inside she starts groaning and I can feel her getting wetter by the second, after about a minute she lets out a sigh and gushes my fingers dripping went straight into my mouth she tasted amazing…

By *..NemoMan
over a year ago

Durham

??????

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

" "

over a year ago

by now the other two were fully erect and also wanted to play her she called the other guy onto the other side of the bed and started kiss him I couldn’t believe it not too long before she had been wrapping her tongue around the big purple head of my cock. Her partner watched from the corner slowing stroking his cock admiring what was going on in front of him. Me and the other guy were then told to kneel by her face our cocks waving in the air she kissed the heads before, wanking the pair of us of simultaneously before alternating with our cocks in her mouth. This was the first time I’d shared a girl with someone now my hard cock was inches from another guys occasionally touching as she moved between them

over a year ago

I continued to play with her pussy rubbing her clit and fingers to the point of gush some more, id never had this before now I had more than I ever imagined! She then asks me if I wanted to share the other guys cock with her, politely I shook my head and told her I wanted her on my face to which she smirked and moved above me. I lapped at her pussy it dripping from the most recent gush gentle biting her clit before thrusting my tongue inside her

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *7inchMan
over a year ago

denbigh

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

nice

By *ena AmourTV/TS
over a year ago

Chard

Excellent story! Beginners luck alright mmm.

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Please continue

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

She grinds her pussy on my face to a point where I can barley breathe and nearly breaking my nose I can’t stop fucking her my tongue she taste amazing and her juice are flowing I can here hear moaning all of a sudden I feel a mouth around my cock, shit! One of the other guys is sucking me off I didn’t stop him it felt so good his mouth running up and down the shaft gagging when he got to the base

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so horny, loving it

over a year ago

Then I feel something else two tongues are now flicking the top of my cock the other guy has now joined in the fun one of them wanking my cock whilst they both lick the tip, and take turn taking me in their mouths. I feel myself getting close to cumming her grading and gushing on my face has turned me on so much I’m not even thinking about I’m having my cock sucked by the two guys

By *iMassageAddictMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Loving this thanks, horny as

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very horny, love it.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

over a year ago

She lifts her body slightly to ask if I’m enjoying myself, I nod and and say but you guys are about to make me cum she smiles and presses herself back on my face I go for one last gush from her knowing I’m about to cum into these two guys mouths at any moment, and I know it’s going to be a big load if been saving myself for this.

over a year ago

She lifts her body slightly to ask if I’m enjoying myself, I nod and and say but you guys are about to make me cum she smiles and presses herself back on my face I go for one last gush from her knowing I’m about to cum into these two guys mouths at any moment, and I know it’s going to be a big load if been saving myself for this.

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Can’t wait for the next instalment

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

over a year ago

I feel myself ready to cum desperately trying to keep it in for to the last second burning my tongue into her pussy causing her to ride me hard and make my face even wetter my cock explodes with what felt like a large amount of cum boys share the lot and as she gets off my face with a smile I see the guys snowballing it between them I couldn’t believe what had just happened I played with her fingering her and groping her tits whilst one of the other guys slipped on a condom and then made his way over to over I made my excuses got changed and left. Driving home kicking myself regretting not staying to enjoy her fully

My first meet and one I won’t forget in a hurry

By *nippermanMan
over a year ago

keighley

you should of stayed a bit longer ......

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Post new Message to Thread