Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Chav Joyride

Jump to newest

By *ig_J_0526 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex

A few months after picking up my new Tesla I drove into town for a night out. I was on the 's all night, I got back to the and I returned to my car to see two chav kids snogging each others faces off leaning up against my car, he had his hand down her tracksuit bottoms - looked like he was fingering her.

"Sorry to interrupt guys, this is my car" I said.

She jumped back, blushing. His hand stayed where it was, I looked at his fingers and could see they were very wet.

"Sorry mate, it's a really nice car, we got carried away" said the lad. "Take us for a ride would you?".

"Nah you're alright mate" I replied.

"She'll show you her tits if you do" the lad said. I looked at her, she blushed further but gave a cheeky smile, she had straight blonde hair, shoulder length - she was short and slim, and very attractive.

"Will take a bit more than that to be honest, how old are you guys anyway?" I asked.

"We're 18, just up for some fun... take us for a drive, what do you want in return?" he said.

"How about you two carry on what you were doing and fuck in my back seat while I drive?" I proposed.

"Love it... let's go" he said. I opened the door and they jumped in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very interesting start!!

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Building up nicely

By *ig_J_0526 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex

I got in the front and pulled away out of the carpark - they were sat in the back, chilling. "Well, then - get on with it" I told them.

They both smiled, she leant over and started kissing him. I was trying to watch what was going on in my mirror while focusing on the road. They quickly got hot and heavy, her stroking his groin through his tracksuit bottoms, him grabbing at her tits through her top. He pulled her top off, to reveal a sexy red lacy bra, she had perfectly pert tits, not big but not small, then he pulled down his trackie bottoms and his boxes in one move to reveal his hard dick - he had a good girth, she quickly wrapped her hand around it and started stroking him.

Watching in the mirror, I nearly crashed into the back of a car waiting at a roundabout, as I slammed on the brakes she fell forward into the back of my chair. "Sorry guys... got distracted"... she laughed and lay down on the seat, her head in his lap and she took his dick in her mouth. He took a handful of her hair in his hand and guided her up and down over his big dick.

I was getting rock hard, enjoying watching what I could, I pulled onto a motorway and engaged automatic cruise control on the... time for a better view.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds great

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

By *ig_J_0526 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex

I turned around in my seat to watch the action, he undid her bra and she took it off, she looked up at me as she took another big mouthful of his dick. She winked at me as she did. She got up and pulled down her own tracksuit bottoms, he took off his top. She had a sexy little red thong to match her bra - the thong was soon with the bra on the floor of my car. Her pussy looked delicious, shaved bald, she was very wet - she turned to face me licking her lips as she eased herself on top of him, his dick slipped into her pussy, she kept eye contact with me as she moaned, grabbing her perfect tits.

I was stroking my rock hard cock through my jeans, I was throbbing.

I hadn't thought about the car for a few minutes and turned to check everything was ok - we were travelling along smoothly at 65 miles an hour, behind a lorry in front. The road was quiet.

As I turned back around to enjoy the show she got off his dick and got on all fours, ass in the air. He didn't need an invite, he rose to his knees and planted his cock straight into her - he gave me a cheeky grin as he did.

He pounded her doggy, hard - she was moaning loud, he started talking dirty to her, telling her what a slut she was and how much she loved his cock - she moaned that she loves it and to fuck her harder. After not long of this hard pounding he told her to turn around, she did so opening her mouth as she knew what was coming - he pushed his cock into her mouth and filled her mouth with his come, she sucked it clean and swallowed every last drop.

I turned around back to my car, and saw a signpost for services in 1 mile. "How about we swap places and you drive us home mate?"

They both smiled "sounds good to me".

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ig_J_0526 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex

As I pulled into the services he started getting dressed, she followed, picking up her sexy underwear, I told her to leave those where they are. I parked up, and he got out - I briefly showed him how to use the car and got into the back. She smiled - he put his foot down and pulled away, the acceleration pushed us both back in our seats - he laughed, "Fuck that's fast! You can give her a good fucking for this mate".

I looked at her and told her I want to make her cum first, she smiled and opened her legs - I went down on her lovely pussy, she was still wet from the pounding she just took, her pussy a little raw - I licked her clit while reaching up and feeling her fantastic tits and body, she was so fucking hot and soon she was moaning like crazy. I didn't take long for her to reach orgasm, he grabbed my head as she screamed in pleasure - she lay back down on the seat, her pussy juices all over the leather. I looked up to see that the lad was grinning away, speeding along at 95 miles an hour.

I undid my jeans, and took them off, my rock hard dick bounced out, she looked at it and smiled... "give it to me" she said. I eased my dick into her slowly, she gave a moan as her pussy gripped around my dick. I looked into her eyes, and put my hand around her throat as I started to pull my cock in and out of her. Her body felt incredible against mine, her pussy tight around my dick. Fuck this was good.

The lad was up to 110 miles an hour... "slow down a bit mate, you'll be home before I finish" I said.

"haha, you'd better hurry up" he said.

By *ig_J_0526 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sussex

I pulled her legs over my shoulders, and started pounding her - she was flexible as fuck, I could almost fold her in two. She was moaning louder and louder as my big dick stretched her pussy - in and out I fucked her like the little slut she was. She was screaming in pleasure and orgasmed again, her pussy clenched around my dick and brought me to the edge "time for your second load of the night" I said as she smiled and opened wide - I pushed my cock to the back of her throat and unloaded, she gagged on my load but swallowed it up like a good girl.

We got dressed and shortly after he pulled up in a council estate in town, cheers mate he said, this is me. She smiled at me and said thanks - as she got out I spotted her little red thong on the floor, I popped into my pocket as a keepsake.

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Hope it wasn't a one-off !!!

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago