Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

He had me at hello pt2

Jump to newest

By *OXO2018 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I can’t believe my eyes he’s messaged he’s actually messaged me again after last night I’m still in shock to this day this beautiful man, has messaged me and continues to do so.

I message back “Morning, hope your not to tired? I completely understand if you don’t wanna meet up again or don’t wanna chat anymore I’m happy to verify you as I had a lovely time” “hang on of course I’d love to meet you again” I’m literally in shock at this reply then realise he’s just being polite and jokingly say “wanna come over, hubs is at work got the house to myself” “I’d love to, but can’t”…. I thought oh yeah “can’t come/don’t wanna come” “come right away I need to pack up”….

20 minutes later there is a knock at my door “fuck he’s here” he’s actually here this beautiful man has come to my house (I’d never done it before and haven’t since) “hello” I say shitting myself with nervous “hello you” he kisses me passionately like in the movies “wow” I say “just way” “your pretty wow yourself” we go upstairs and spend hours playing, it’s unbelievable I kiss him goodbye “don’t worry I will be in touch, but I have a busy day ahead”…

I’m convinced that was it he won’t be in touch I send my standard “thank you for a lovely time, completely understand if you don’t wanna meet again” “don’t worry I wanna meet again”…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

There has got to be more please

Post new Message to Thread