Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Leather & boots

Jump to newest

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

It all started for me when I was in my early teens, my dad had been in hospital and some weeks later I found a magazine in his bed side cabinet. I was introduced to Wicked Wanda and the centre spread of a lady from south London in a leather basque, boots and stockings.

The realisation that I was hooked came when I spotted a 30 y/o lady coming past our house every morning on the way to the train station in the village some 5 minutes away. I started leaving the house for school early just to get a glimpse of her hurrying down the road in her short skirt and knee high leather boots. Mmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

I got married but she never really got my interest in leather and decided not to push it.

Anyway after a career in one field the time came for a change and that’s when I meet Jane we were sat opposite each other on one of those training courses. Our eye met and lingered a little to long just to be friendly but she smiled at me and I wanted to know more.

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Well the weeks pasted and occasionally bumped into each other smiled and said hello but that was it. Then one day I decided to take a break and go and get a coffee.

I’ve just order my coffee and sat down when in walks Jane, white blouse, knee length leather skirt and boots. My eyes followed here to the counter, then she paused and looked around and yes she knew I was looking.

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

First time any feedback

Should I go on ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start

Love leather and boots myself

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

However, to my surprise she smiles and give a little wave, she then picks up her coffee and comes over. Hi never seen you hiding in here before, can I join you. Without waiting for a reply she pulls the chair out. I notice her blouse is pulled tight across her chest, with the outline of her nipples clear visible, the must be at least a D cup and very firm. Enjoying the view she says with a little laugh. Busted! I begin to make an apology but she just says I dress like this because I like the attention I get.

over a year ago

Loving it,carry on please

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

We start chatting and she mentions that she has just separated from her husband and has started dressing how she likes because he always objected to some of her outfits. Well you look amazing and she smiles again. But then stands and says I better get going. I think I blown this, but then she learns over a whispers yes, that’s what your wondering in my ear. I look at her confused, she picks up her coffee then rubs the top of her thigh and smiles again.

Jesus how did she know what I was thinking, she was wearing stockings!

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm a suckered for boots

over a year ago

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Well Jane was constantly on my mind of the next few days and I start to visit the coffee shop at the same time. The next day I walk in she is sat I the corner as I walk up to the counter. She wearing her usual white blouse but a different leather skirt slightly shorter. Her legs are crossed and I clearly see her stocking top today. Her legs are so long all the way down to her high heels with ankle straps. She sees me looking and runs her hand up her leg smiles with a bit of a giggle.

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

As I walk over she moves the chair round closer to her and says sit here. We start chatting but my eyes are drawn down towards the leather skirt and stockings and I’m tempted to put my hand on her leg but don’t know if she would like it or perhaps she just likes to tease. My mine in in turmoil but in the end I play safe and just complement her “I’ve got to say you legs look amazing, I see your wearing stockings again”. Mmm so you like the stockings at the same time twisting slightly in the chair… do you like the seams there new ?

over a year ago

This is right up my street, I’m a sucker for legs and boots

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"As I walk over she moves the chair round closer to her and says sit here. We start chatting but my eyes are drawn down towards the leather skirt and stockings and I’m tempted to put my hand on her leg but don’t know if she would like it or perhaps she just likes to tease. My mine in in turmoil but in the end I play safe and just complement her “I’ve got to say you legs look amazing, I see your wearing stockings again”. Mmm so you like the stockings at the same time twisting slightly in the chair… do you like the seams there new ?"

Works for me love leather and boots.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/06/22 09:31:51]

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"This is right up my street, I’m a sucker for legs and boots

I've Babe wearing them. Also love fucking others Mrs if that lady wears them too "

You would love my Mrs then.

over a year ago

"As I walk over she moves the chair round closer to her and says sit here. We start chatting but my eyes are drawn down towards the leather skirt and stockings and I’m tempted to put my hand on her leg but don’t know if she would like it or perhaps she just likes to tease. My mine in in turmoil but in the end I play safe and just complement her “I’ve got to say you legs look amazing, I see your wearing stockings again”. Mmm so you like the stockings at the same time twisting slightly in the chair… do you like the seams there new ?

Works for me love leather and boots."

Love Babe wearing them. Also love fucking others Mrs if that lady wears them too

over a year ago

Loving this one. Boots all the way so damn hot.

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

They are lovely I say but how do dare wear them for work those heels must be at least 4”, “nearly 5” she says stretching her leg out and admires her spiky heels”.

Well they’ve got my seal of approval and just love the skirt. Oh you like leather do you, I think your a bit off a naughty boy. Yes I explain I’ve liked it for year but don’t go into the details of how my fetish started. Oh I’m starting in get quite a collection since I separated she says. I think you’d like some of the items, I think your a bit of a dark horse. Text me when your free and scribbled her number on a napkin and gets up to leave “ see you soon”. I watch her walk to the door her bum is nicely rounded and those seams go on for ever. I have a vision of her bent over a foot stool and what I’d like to do. But I’m brought back to reality when she turns and shouts “bye” God I think she knows exactly what she is doing to me, it’s then I realise that I’m stiff and can feel the precum dampening my pants.

By *takerMan
over a year ago

Gosport

Great start

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Mmm how am I going to get away with meeting her away from work and the nearby coffee shop. Well I got some toil built up but don’t know when she is free.

Me… hi there, would love to meet up but not sure when your free I’ve got quite a bit of toil to use x

Jane… mmm hi naughty boy, Wednesday afternoon my place and the address

Me… will be there at 1pm put the kettle on.

Jane …. We won’t have time for coffee I’ve got a surprise for you x

over a year ago

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Well the week seemed to drag and finally Wednesday morning arrived and I made a bit of an effort. At 11am I packed my stuff up and told everyone I was off to a client which was true, just wasn’t going to spend the day there. As I walked to my car my phone pinged it was Jane…don’t be late 1 pm come straight in and turn the key.

The job didn’t long and I decided to message her back … finished for the day ready when you are.

Jane ….hi naughty boy Just got home going to get ready but don’t come early I won’t be done.

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
over a year ago

Toy me town

By *usie pTV/TS
over a year ago

taunton

Love it just my thing.

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

So I’m sat there waiting for one o’clock to come and up to her house situated on a newish estate in a village not far away.

I push down on the door handle and step inside, hello Jane I’m here nothing, I turn push the handle up and turn the key.

Hello, up here naughty boy came the response, I climb the stairs and survey the landing but all the doors are shut. As I climb the last step the door to the rear bedroom opens and there’s Jane stood before me in all her glory, I knew she had leather stuff but this was like all my Christmas’s come at once in her hand is a riding crop which she points at the bulge in my pants and says mmm somebody’s pleased to see me, naughty boy.

over a year ago

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Think my jaw must have been on the floor as she stood in front of me, her red hair was tied up which I believe she had chosen to do so her neck was exposed a revealing a studded leather collar which was buckled at the rear and had a loop. Her lips were slightly outline and a lovely shade of dark red it made them look fuller than I’d seen and my mind immediately thought of them around my cock.

The rest of her outfit consisted of a heavy leather corset top with breasts exposed and six suspenders attached to her nylon stockings, a leather thong again with buckles holding it in place. Long leather opera gloves looked amazing but the thigh boots which laced up the front nearly made me cream my pants. I thought wow but what was she doing with the crop in her hands Is she a dominatrix who plans to use and punish me. Jane sees me looking at the crop and says oh this is for you Sir.

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *inkybootsCouple
over a year ago

darleston

I have a collection of boots x

over a year ago

"I have a collection of boots x"

The pair in your pics are great

By *inkybootsCouple
over a year ago

darleston

Glad u like them have lots

By *iker197Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Jane starts to speak “I didn’t know if you’d be interested so I thought the best was to show you” I raise the crop to her lips and she looks into my eyes, “you have to cheek to call me naughty boy “ as I run the crop down her chest, her breasts are firm and the nipples are stuck out like bullets. The crop touches the nipple and I give it a little flick to which she gives a moan. “Jane you are a little leather slut and I think you need some training so you understand would is now in charge around here” and I flick her other nipple harder than first. No moan this time, she just says thank you Sir and lowers her eyes.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

As I enter the room I tell Jane to stand at the foot of the bed, as my eyes adjust to it’s darkness. The bed isn’t up against the wall as usual but in the centre and the only other furniture is a chest of drawers. The bed has what looks like a black rubber sheet on in and theres two ankle cuffs at each corner and two wrist cuffs attached to the centre of the wooden headboard.

I sit down on the bed and wonder how long she as been preparing for this. I stand again and step towards her “ I think you have some explaining to do” the reply comes quietly from her full red lips “yes Sir”

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

I return to the bed and sit again… “so out with it” and Jane begins to explain.

I’ve always felt the need to surrender my myself to someone but my husband showed no interest in this, i tried to let him know but he showed no interest in exploring. I’ve always loved the smell and feel of leather and after the split I decided to buy some items I saw on the internet.

Me “ Well from what you are wearing it seems you have been a busy girl”

Yes Sir once I started I found I just wanted to try more.

Me “and this what about these” as I pointed at the restraints.

When I first met you at the Staff Training I saw how you were looking at me and my mind wondered to here and what you might do to me. So I decided to try some things by myself. Then when you came in for a coffee my mind started to plan for today.

Me “the rubber sheet what’s that for?”

I’ve found that I’ve become very wet when I play with myself that a towel wasn’t good enough”

Me “you mean you squirt”…. Yes Sir.

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

WOW.

By *ig TennentsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

Absolutely awesome

By *eedeeseTV/TS
over a year ago

glasgow

luv long black kinky thigh high boots x

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

I sit there looking up at her leather outfit and say “turn around slowly I want to look at you” she must have been at least six foot in those heels, her stockings are right to the top of her legs and the seams are straight, well what I could see over the boots, bonus points for that Jane.

“STOP! what is that ? Bend over” and I touch it with the crop, well answer me slut, it’s my steel butt plug Sir.

Reverse towards me, I take it between my fingers and pull gently, well that’s tightly in there isn’t it. Yes Sir I’ve been training it for you but it’s still very tight.

I run my hand over her arse a can’t believe how firm it is and give the right cheek a good slap, ouch what was that for, presuming what I will like.

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

So what else have you been buying apart from this outfit, “just toys Sir” where are they? “In the top draw Sir.

I walk over to the chest and pull open the top drawer “oh we have been a busy girl” I can see two more butt plugs, a blue on about 3 to 4 inches long a black on definitely 4+ inches but much fatter than the other. There are other contents but I will come back to them.

Come here and bend over, moving the leather strap of her thong to one side i can feel the moisture on the strap, I probe a finger forward and it slides right in “it would seem the somebody is getting excited and lift my finger to taste her. It tastes so sweet I’m going to enjoy that later, i pull the butt plugged out slightly stretching her tight little hole each time I do so it pops back into place mmm you are tight aren’t you. I take the blue one from the draw and lubricant it on her pussy. Then I pull the steel one out and slide the blue one in immediately Jane gives out a long moan “do you like that “ yes Sir came the reply.

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ndrews642Man
over a year ago

exeter

So love boots , and leather ever since my schooldays when a girlfriend started wearing them!

Would love to wear them myself but never been lucky enough

over a year ago

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

I let go of the leather strap and let it ping the butt plug. Jane let out a yelp and moan as the strap pushed it into her.

Stand up you dirty slut, her face was reddened and I could tell she was excited.

I decided at this point to make myself more comfortable and removed all my clothes as I removed my pants my hard cock sprang out and I saw her looking at with a little smile on her face, she looked pleased.

By *iker197Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

Get on that bed on all fours as she did so I flick her arse with the crop it must have stung but she made no response just hurriedly getting into position. I began to cuff her ankles to the bed, they were wide enough apart for me to easily knee between them and I undid the straps of her thong. Now Jane it is your responsibility to keep that butt plug tight in your arse do you understand….. yes Sir.

I ran the crop down her crack and gave her pussy a few gentle flicks which this time resulted in some loud moaning. I returned to the draw to fetch a ball gagg I saw earlier.

I’m going to spank this tight little arse of yours do you understand, her mouth opened but no words came out, I took this as acknowledgment and slid the ball into her mouth and behind her teeth and tied it tightly into position behind her head.

She knew what I was going to do but first I’d tease her a bit.

over a year ago

By *xx_leather OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

I removed the butt plug from her arse and proceeded to start fucking her tight hole. Her head shot back and I thought mmm this has got her attention and Jane began to moan through the gagg.

I then spanked her arse gently at first but slowly increasing the firmness of each strike. Her back arched and had the effect of making her arse firmer as it also began to redden. He juices were now flowing and I could see a little dribble on the bare bit of her leg just above the stocking top.

I couldn’t resist that arse any longer, knelt between her thighs, fucked her a few more time with the plug then pulled it out. My cock was throbbing as I slowly pushed into her tight hole, her fingers were gripping hold of the sheet. My cock was stretching the opening more than the butt plug had been and I wondered how much she could take. Do you want more and she nodded the approval, she took all 8 inches and it was long before her body started to tense and the moan she let out when she came must have lasted for nearly a minute as I continued fucking her deep in the arse.

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Stunning