Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

From dom to sub, how my life changed.

Jump to newest

By *lcolonel69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Skiathos

This is the true story of how my mind was turned, and how I discovered a very different way of receiving and giving pleasure. This is the first time I've tried to share anything, so please bear with me as I try to describe it all.

It all started about 5 years ago, shortly after my divorce. I had been in a sexless marriage for over 10 years due to medical circumstances, but now I found myself free and able to enjoy the physical pleasures that life has to offer. I had joined another site, similar to this one, and had found 4 or 5 ladies that I met with on a regular basis for mutually enjoyable fun. It soon transpired that these ladies were quite submissive in nature. That's not to say that they necessarily wanted to be tied up and restrained, but they wanted me to take the lead and were very compliant with anything that I did, accepting and enjoying everything.

As time passed, I found myself getting more adventurous and dominant, enjoying the pleasure that my partners were receiving but opening themselves up to me. Whilst being dominant, i always tried to be respectful. I knew what all of their limits were, and they were all happy to be pushed to see what they could take and enjoy. A few of them discovered a liking for anal, and it became a large part of our playtimes. I remember the first time with one of the ladies in particular, lets call her Clare, as it is mainly about her that this whole story revolves. We had been seeing each other for a couple of years, but had never really pushed things too far. We had discussed a number of things such as anal, and she said she wanted to try it sometime, but was rather nervous about it. It was then that i started to put a plan together to help her past her fear.

TBC if desired.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Please carry on

By *lcolonel69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Skiathos

So a few days later I get a message from Clare saying that she has a day off from work tomorrow, and could I arrange to be working from home so we could meet up. Of course I agreed, but I didn't let on that I had a slightly different plan in store for our meet.......

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *leasure seeker777Man
over a year ago

dundee

More please

By *lcolonel69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Skiathos

The next day arrived, and bang on 10am Clare arrived with a beaming smile on her face. She walked through the door and just turned to face me.

"God I've missed this", she said "It's been almost 2 weeks. I need to feel you inside me".

"oh, you will" I said. "Now get upstairs and get ready for me. I will be up in a couple of minutes".

With that she turned and headed upstairs to the bedroom. I gave her a few minutes whilst I went to get a drink and run through my plans in my head. Shortly after, I followed along up the stairs. As I walked through the bedroom door, the sight that greeted me was one of splendour. There was Clare, completely naked, kneeling on the floor whilst sitting back on her heels, hands flat on her thighs and head looking down at the floor. She looked amazing, I just wanted to take her there and then, but I knew I had to hold back and prolong the pleasure.

With that, I walked over to her and slowly lifted her chin with my hand so she was looking me in the eye. I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. They were so soft and receptive as they parted and allowed my tongue access to hers. Once I felt her relax and settle into things, I broke off the kiss and stood upright.

"You may now undo my trousers" I said, and with that she eagerly reached forward to undo my belt and pull down my zip. She slid down the waist of my jeans, closely followed by my boxer shorts, and my throbbing hard cock sprang out in front of her face. She got a lustful look in her eyes as she licked her lips and briefly looked up at me.

"May I", she said.

"Go ahead" I replied.

She reached up with a hand and grabbed hold of my shaft as she moved her head forward and stuck her tongue out to lick the tip. Then her tongue started circling around my helmet as her hand slowly slid up and down my shaft. She had a magical touch and my blood was beginning to boil. With that she held my shaft still and leaned her head forward to engulf me fully in her mouth. The warm and wet feeling around my glands had me tilting my head back and my eyes rolling. I let her continue for a few minutes and then pulled out of her mouth and told her to stand up. She rose with a look of disappointment in her eyes. I put my hands on her shoulders and could feel a slight tremble of excited anticipation. So I turned her around and moved her towards the side of the bed.

"Lean forward with your head on the bed and part your legs for me" I instructed, and she quickly obliged.

I knelt behind her with my face level with her backside and could immediately smell the scent of her arousal and see the moisture formed between her lips. She was ready and desperate to feel me in her, but she would have to wait a bit longer as I had other ideas. I leant forwards and pressed my tongue to her wet lips. She let out a little shudder and buckled a bit at the knees with my touch. I pushed her hips back up and supported her with my hands as i buried my face fully into her pussy. Within a minute her breathing turned in to moans, her hips started bucking faster.

"Don't stop, please don't stop", she moaned as she pushed back harder onto my face. "My God, yes", she continued "yes", and with that a torrent of cum shot over my lips as she came violently on my mouth. Her hand reached behind her and grabbed the back of my head, pulling it tighter into her pussy as her orgasm shuddered through her and then settled.

"Did you enjoy that" I enquired as i pulled back to breathe.

"Oh my God yes" she replied as she collapsed forward laying flat with her chest on the bed.

"Good" I said, "as we are just getting started".

TBC

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

By *lcolonel69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Skiathos

With that, I stood up and started to remove the rest of my clothes as she laid there getting her breath back. I looked down at her pussy, glistening from the moisture of her recent orgasm, and leaned forward cock in hand, pressing it against her opening. As i lay on top of her i easily slid all the way in, and she let out an audible gasp as she felt me fill her once again. I lay flat, pressed against her and asked if that is what she wanted to feel.

"God yes" she replied.

With that I started to pull out slowly before driving all the way back in and making her moan. This continued for a few minutes before I reached under the adjacent pillow and pulled out the blindfold that was there waiting. I leant back forwards and slipped it over her head and eyes. A simple mmmmmm was all she seemed to be able to muster as I was still sliding in and out of her. With the blindfold applied, I grabbed her hands in each of mine and stretch them out over her head so she was reaching across the bed. Once pinned, she just let out a cry of yes. I knew she loved this position of feeling helpless, but I wanted to take it to the next level. Whilst developing my plan, I decided I may need some added help, so I had purchased some bed restraints, and they were in place and conveniently hidden under the duvet out of sight. As I could feel that she was just building to another orgasm, I stopped with myself buried fully into her. This brought a moan of frustration from her lips, but was soon followed by a cry of "what" as I attached the first wrist strap to her left arm. Then I moved across and attached the right strap. She was now laying on the edge of the bed, with my cock buried in her and her wrists strapped down so she couldn't get up. Once secured, i started to pound away again, this time standing up and holding her hips. It took less than 30 seconds for her to once again erupt all over my cock. The edge of the bed and carpet were drenched with the volume of her expulsion.

As she once again settled and got her breath back, I pulled out and knelt down behind her. I just had to taste her once more. But this also gave me the opportunity to reach under the bed and grab the ankle straps that were laying in wait. I first attached the left one, followed by the right. She seemed to be in shock during her recovery, as she asked what was going on.

"Trust me" I said.

"I do" she replied quickly, "But this is new".

"Yes it is" I answered, as i pulled the straps tighter so she physically couldn't move whatsoever.

Once again I stood and pushed myself straight into her as she tried to wriggle from the pleasure it gave her. I held her hips and slowly built up the tempo as she got accustomed to her new position. This continued for a few minutes until once again she was on the verge of climaxing. It was at this point that once again I reached under the pillow and brought out the bottle of lube waiting there. I squirted a little on my thumb, leant back and pressed it to her little rosebud. Her head lifted as she felt my touch, but was unable to move, and she said nothing as my thumb circled around and got her ready for the coming insertion. With a little pressure, the tip of my thumb slid in, just up to the base of the nail, and she buried her head back into the duvet and gripped the edge of the bed with her bound hands. With that one action, I knew this was something she had wanted, but would never had asked for, and would have been too nervous to go through with if we had discussed it beforehand.

TBC

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Good start

By *enninemarkMan