Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Indian Delight

Jump to newest

By *allGentleman72 OP   Man
over a year ago

lanark

Just before lockdown , i was travelling to London for work as I often do. There are always a few who travel down from Scotland.

So that evening I went out for something do eat and a few drinks with a married Indian work friend. We had a good relationship at work and we’re friends.

It was about 10.30 , back at the hotel bar.

The conversation suddenly changed, she said “do you know I have never had a one night stand”

The conversation started to get a little sexual , when I said. I am a little tired , do you want to go to bed. I paused as she looked at me. I thought I will make it very clear for her. “You can stay in my room save you travelling back to your hotel”

Well she grabbed her wine and drank it and said “Let’s go”

We go up and walked to the lift , my room was on the 4th floor and we got into the lift and it was highly charged atmosphere as we headed to

My room.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *eeboCouple
over a year ago

basingstoke

Sounds like an interesting scenario!

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

over a year ago

lanark

We entered my room , neither of us knew what would happen next. She jumped into bed with all of the clothes on . I stripped and got in beside her.

As she lay there I move close to her and we kissed gently. I put my hand on her stomach and kissed her neck . She moaned and said “I am very inexperienced and I have never cheated before. Go slow with me.

I continued her neck and she turned away from me , she could now feel my hard cock pushing against her backside.

I put my hand on her leg and slowly moved up between them. “She said no , don’t but her legs said different as she opened her legs. I was rubbing her clit through her tights and I could feel the heat , she moan “don’t” and then kissed me very passionately. I continued rubbing , I could tell she was heading for a orgasm.

She moan louder and louder , I felt her hand on my cock for the first time as she moan and I felt her wetness as she came hard.

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Good start

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

lanark

We lay there for a minute or so , my cock was rock hard.

She suddenly jumped out of bed , in a flash her tights where off and her dress was over her head and on the floor.

She came back and cuddled into me.

I said , would you like me to give you oral .

She shocked me as a 40 year old women when she said I had never had oral or given oral.

She said , I bet you will show me a trick or two.

I started kissing her again , I quickly moved to her small breasts and pulled her bra down to revel her nipples. I took one in my fingers and started to suck on the other. She moaned I slipped my hand down her pants and felt her bare pussy for

The first time , I was red hot , I slipped a finger in and she moan as I continued sucking her nipples.

I said play with my cock , she grasped it and slow started to squeeze and wank me.

I put two fingers into her , she was really tight.

The went on for a while and then move towards me and jumped on top of me. She wanted to take control and fuck me , I was having none of that.

I slipped down underneath her and my mouth licked her pussy , she nearly jumped in the air.

I got up behind her and moved my mouth to her pussy , she said don’t as I licked her clit from behind and pushed he pussy back on to my mouth . I tasted her and started to lick her pussy and clit .

She was moan and talking to me in her native tongue. She was coming hard and I sucked her clit. She screamed as I took hold of her.

She lay there head down , making the sound and of contentment.

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

over a year ago

lanark

I was not rock hard and my cock was hurting.

I am pretty well hung and I said , I am going to fuck you now. She said that mines was twice the size of her husband’s and that she had only been with two men ever. I put my cock against her swollen lips and gently pushed into her. She gasped as I started moving in and out of her.

I grasped her hair and started fucking her harder and harder. She was taking to me in her native tongue and I was her hard now. I put my hand on her bum and rested my thumb on her bum hole.

I could feel her pussy tighten as I did and as I pushed it into her a little , she moaned . I was coming now and she knew it. I was going to cum insider her and it was going to be a massive load.

I came and I could feel my cock hit her limit , she gasped and I pulled my cock from her.

We lay side by side , she put her arms around me and said that was amazing .

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

over a year ago

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Hope there's more fun you had in the one night stand

By *couse43mMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Wow great start, hope see each other after this first meet

over a year ago

lanark

We feel asleep, I woke about 5am , I kissed her mouth , she responded without opening her eyes

I reached for he pussy again and her legs fell apart . I was rubbing her pussy . She was responding while still half asleep , I got up and kneeled next to her head while rubbing her pussy.

She opened her eye and my hard cock was inches from her.

She looked and made a strange noise , almost knowing another experience was coming her way.

She took hold of my cock and rubbed it, after a minute she move in and kissed my head. I said open you mouth , she did and for the first time my cock was in her mouth , she started slowly not having done it before but was keen to learn.

I was rock hard as she sucked and kissed my cock.

Her pussy was flaming hot and I went between fingering her and rubbing her clit .

She was really getting worked up and the stopped sucking me . Pushed me onto my back and jumped on top. She grabbed my cock and positioned her pussy onto my cock , it slipped in easily and she started to ride me slowly.

She moves up and down and faster and faster , she called out my name and she got faster and faster . I was getting close and started thrusting upwards. She screamed as I shot deep into her for the second time.

She got off of me slowly and then moved up onto my face pushing her clit onto my tongue.

I could taste my cum and she was getting close , she came again on my face as I licked her clean.

We rolled together and I kissed her deep allowing her to taste our cum.

We have met at each other in London at each other’s rooms.

I have given her many firsts , she says I have greatly improved her sex life with her husband.

I was first for her on many things over our sessions

Lick her pussy

Cock she sucked

First time she tasted cum

First finger in her bum

First time anyone had rimmed her

First time she had anal sex

First time she had cum in her bum

First time she put a finger into a man

This is 100% true and only lockdown and lack of travel has stopped it. I cannot wait for our next trip…

over a year ago

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Great story well written

Is there more please

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

over a year ago

lanark

Yes , I will add more , the first time we broke a few taboos for her was interesting .

By *eeboCouple
over a year ago

basingstoke

Very hot experience, sounds like you opened her eyes to a few things!

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham