Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

School Friends Wife, and My Ex's Friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is 100% a true story

Going back about 7 years my ex of then 7 years and I had recently moved into a new house close to where I grew up.

Most of the people I knew from school had moved away long since.

About two weeks after moving in our daughter started baby ballet at the local church hall. The Saturday morning came and we both took her, all excited to see her finally gaining her confidence with other little ones.

The hall was boiling. Several of the other mums were sat around the edge of the hall watching and clapping every little step the babies took.

Babe, its roasting... I'm going to step outside if that's ok.

Out I went and breathed a huge gulp of fresh air. Fucking hell... How do this lot do it every week?

As I'm standing in the carpark I heard someone say my name. I ignored it. Shit it is you, how've you been.

An old school friend was waiting in his car as his wife and daughter were also in the group. We had a good catch up, nothing strenuous but it was nice.

Just then the doors swung open and out poured every screaming toddler and all the mums along side. As luck has it, my ex came out chatting to his Mrs.

We stood and had a chat for a few minutes but not before they invited us round the following Friday evening for a take away and drinks at their house.

Sounds like a plan...

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is 100% a true story

Going back about 7 years my ex of then 7 years and I had recently moved into a new house close to where I grew up.

Most of the people I knew from school had moved away long since.

About two weeks after moving in our daughter started baby ballet at the local church hall. The Saturday morning came and we both took her, all excited to see her finally gaining her confidence with other little ones.

The hall was boiling. Several of the other mums were sat around the edge of the hall watching and clapping every little step the babies took.

Babe, its roasting... I'm going to step outside if that's ok.

Out I went and breathed a huge gulp of fresh air. Fucking hell... How do this lot do it every week?

As I'm standing in the carpark I heard someone say my name. I ignored it. Shit it is you, how've you been.

An old school friend was waiting in his car as his wife and daughter were also in the group. We had a good catch up, nothing strenuous but it was nice.

Just then the doors swung open and out poured every screaming toddler and all the mums along side. As luck has it, my ex came out chatting to his Mrs.

We stood and had a chat for a few minutes but not before they invited us round the following Friday evening for a take away and drinks at their house.

Sounds like a plan..."

Good start

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

Reply privately

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Wondering where this is leading

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

The week rolled by without even a thought about what had been arranged, to be honest, I didn't really fancy going.

Friday morning came and my ex reminded me that we had a dinner date that evening. Work was a drag and we both got home about 6pm, tired, bedraggled and with a very energetic little one ready for a party.

Come 7 we had showered, dressed and were on their front doorstep, bottle of wine and crate of beer in hand.

The door opened and in we went. Lots of hugs, laughter and OTT 'OMG, how strange is this after all these years'. You know the kind.

The ladies went into the living room, myself and 'Dave' went into the kitchen to put the drinks in the fridge.

We chewed the fat, but fuck me he had the personality of an ironing board. To say conversation was hard work would have been an understatement. I wandered into the living room to where the ladies were chatting about the little ones.

'Well its lovely to meet you' I said. Its been nearly 15 years since I last saw Dave at school, small world eh!

We chatted, ordered an Indian and had a few drinks before it arrived.

The evening was pretty drab, no change that, very drab. Mr personality just sat on the sofa and pretty much kept himself to himself. Weird I thought, but then I suppose we aren't all social animals and it was a new thing.

At 11pm we said our goodbyes, followed by the again OTT moments and made our way home.

'Well that was strange' I said to my ex. Yeh, he was odd, maybe just nervous. Oh I don't know, we probably won't make a habit of it though.

Off to bed we went, not a care in the world.

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Keeping tabs on this one

Reply privately

By *ighttouchMan
over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *luboyoMan
over a year ago

North West / Birmingham

Watching this

Reply privately

By *teveTWMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please, sounds interesting

Reply privately

over a year ago

There has to be a twist

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *DSMLad99Man
over a year ago

Around

Reply privately

By *ampicoMan
over a year ago

CUM

Reply privately

By *urious_two12Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *yrman57Man
over a year ago

Ayr

Intriguing !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Intriguing !!!"

Yeah, not your typical build up so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice start. We can’t wait to see what happens.

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Good start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Looking forward to seeing where this leads

Reply privately

over a year ago

The morning came, pretty standard really. Up, showered, breakfast and then off to ballet for 1pm.

We were once again sat around the edge of the hall in the boiling heat but no sign of Dave or his wife. Suddenly the door burst open and in she came, daughter in tow and sat literally opposite us on the other side of the hall.

Smiles and little waves were exchanged, you know the sort. After about 2 minutes my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a Facebook message from her, Emily (Dave's wife).

'Hey, sorry we were late, we all overslept. Did we miss anything?'

A few simple pleasantries were exchanged and I also said thank you for a lovely evening (I lied obviously). I showed my ex, there was nothing to hide. Her response, 'well why didn't she message me?'

I have no idea lol I'm not a mind reader.

The class finished and I expected to see Dave outside as per last time, but no... Where's the big fella I asked.

Hes in bed, think the beers killed him off. Haha

Fancy round two tonight? Emily said...

I was just about to say, 'Not with that boring bastard' haha When my ex blurted out, 'Sure, same time?'

Oh ffs... Not again I'm taking vodka this time to blot out the pain haha

Reply privately

By *rumpyFucker1981Man
over a year ago

The Mines

And now the fun will begin

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

7pm came and once again we were in their kitchen, this time is was a bit easier. Lots of laughter, kids being typical kids and myself and Emily rolling around on the floor with the little ones.

The night was pretty uneventful, Dave didn't move from the sofa and my ex was unusually quiet too. It was a late one, and at 9:30 we took the short walk home and put the little one to bed.

Oh shit, she's left her 'teddy' there. "I'll get it in the morning, don't worry" i said.

Can you get it now please my ex said, they should still be up, its only been 20 minutes.

I ran around to their house, messaged Emily on the way to say I was popping round and why. As I turned up all the lights were off apart from the glow of the TV in the living room. Ahh bugger, but I could hear voices.

I looked through the kitchen window and was in shock. Emily sat on the centre island, arse hanging over the edge and Dave going at it like a man possessed. Erm, wow... Ok... Wtf!

I went to leave very quickly, feeling very turned on at seeing what was literally 6ft in front of me and thinking with my cock and not my head.

Just as I stepped back he stopped. Really... That was literally less than a minute. But then she looked straight at the window, and our eyes locked tight!

F@&k!! I left rapidly, got home and said they were already in bed, or at least no answer.

I got into the shower, slowly stroked my cock and then stopped as my phone lit up on the unit.

Message from Emily, 'OMG, im so sorry, I've just seen your message. Actually, you've just seen alot more than what you came for haha'

I just made a cheeky remark about coming quick and it was instantly read. No reply!

Ahhh bollocks!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds good

Reply privately

By *athy and JohnCouple
over a year ago

Loire Valley & Truro

Great start

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *ourlocalheroMan
over a year ago

near you

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent start xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

15 minutes passed as I showered, still no reply.

I think I may have overstepped the mark there I thought.

I got dry, into bed and was welcomed by the accompanying light snore from my ex. No fun here tonight.

Just then my phone lit up again.

'Sorry, Dave was just getting in to bed' Emily said.

Messages were exchanged for well over an hour. Nothing overly flirtatious, but there was a definite undercurrent of something within the writing.

'I'll pop over tomorrow afternoon and grab the Teddy if that's ok' I said.

'Of course, see you then x'

Sleep time came, and before I knew it I was being woken up.

The day passed by, cheeky thoughts in my head about the Messages shared the night before. At 2pm I said I was just going to run and get the Teddy and shouldn't be long.

When I arrived I was immediately welcomed in and taken to the kitchen.

"Dave has taken the little one to his mums for a few hours' Emily said

A cuppa was made and I couldn't stop smiling inwardly when sat at the island. Idle chit chat was had, but then the question came...

'What exactly did you see last night?'

"Well not much, less than a minute' I said.

'Ohhhh, well you saw everything then'

Wtf I thought to myself.

Now let me put this into some sort of context. Emily was 30, about 5ft 5, size 12, pretty small chest and a mum tum. A natural woman I'd say. But she had something about her that oozed confidence and fun, that was her biggest asset, she just didn't know it.

I was in shock. 'Is that usual?' I asked, then realising that I'd probably overstepped the mark again.

Haha 'yes, pretty much' she replied

We went and sat down on the sofa in the living room whilst we chatted, cuppa in hand. Anyway, I best get going I said...

As we walked back to the kitchen to take the cups out I noticed her legs... wow, now they were toned!!! Like nut crunching kind of toned! So was her bum! Ok, chill out I said to myself lol

I placed my cup on the side and turned around to be faced with Emily standing literally right behind me, sat on the island. I looked at her, and then she held my waist and our lips locked tight. Wow, that was probably the most passionate kiss I'd ever had the privilege of being a part of.

It was electric, and neither of us were letting go.

Reply privately

By *argaryen starkCouple
over a year ago

pinxton

Reply privately

By *imandhergwengCouple
over a year ago

Blackwood

Reply privately

By *slefunMan
over a year ago

Newport

Great story! A nice natural flow and build up and all the more horny for knowing it's true

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmm.

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *sheffMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Lovely story, please carry on…

Reply privately

By *oyalColMan
over a year ago

Wisbech

Great story can't wait for more..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't usually read these bullshit stories but ffs will you hurry up n finish the story... I've quite enjoyed it

Reply privately

By *orthof40Man
over a year ago

somewhere

carry on please

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Suddenly we both stopped...

No words were spoken, but both of us knew what was coming next. That connection was beyond anything I'd certainly ever experienced before.

She took my hand, I didn't resist. We walked our of the kitchen, down the hall and up the stairs. As we reached the top she stopped, looked at me and smiled. I literally melted there and then.

Emily dropped to her knees and looked up. I was in a dreamworld, my cock was harder than I ever imagined and this woman who was so far off limits was about to take us both into a place of no return.

Then it happened, her eyes locked with mine, her tongue wrapped around the head and she took the whole thing in one go.

Now I'm not what I would call 'big', but its not exactly a slim thing either. I was both shocked and in heaven as she continued and gagged on my throbbing cock right there on her landing.

Eventually she stopped, stood up and just walked into the room opposite. It was their marital bedroom.

Was this taking just the little bit too far? Ahhh who am I kidding...

She stripped hurriedly as did I, then I picked her up so her legs were around my waist and we kissed like we had just minuted earlier.

I could feel her smooth vulva rubbing against my smooth crotch, and oh my, she was dripping. And I literally mean dripping. It was already running down my legs, I literally was like man possessed.

I threw Emily onto the bed, her beautiful auburn hair and dark brown eyes looked heavenly as she mouthed, 'fuck me'.

Not just yet, I need to taste you first. I dropped down, knelt on the floor and traced my tongue up from her knees right up to her soaking lips. I looked up, she was watching me intently whilst lightly biting her bottom lip. My tongue slid gently the full length of her lips before flicking over her clit. Her reaction was incredible... She literally came instantly, long creamy smashes hit my mouth as I wrapped around her clit and rotated and flicked my tongue over and over.

Next thing I knew her hands were pulling my head closer, my mouth sucking her clit, two fingers slid inside her and massaged her g-spot and then it happened. She orgasmed so hard I felt like I was going to drown. Her hands were all over the place, she didn't know where to put them. To be honest, I had never experienced this before, and she continuously soaked my face, throat and arm with her juices.

As she calmed, I lifted up and we embraced. Her legs were literally doing an Irish jig, her hands clawing at my back and we kissed so deeply and passionately it felt like this was the 'norm' for us.

We lay there for 10 minutes, both amazed at what had just happened and then I remembered, shit I said I'd be 20 minutes over an hour ago.

'I have to go' I said, but I will be back and soon.

'Yes you will' Emily replied.

I washed quickly, got dressed, kissed her goodbye and made my way home wondering what on earth my life was to become.

Little did I know...

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *ppetiteforsexMan
over a year ago

Isle of Man

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Mmmmm nice

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

nice x

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *7inchMan
over a year ago

denbigh

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *ayWaddMan
over a year ago

Barnsley

this is great so far

Reply privately

By *w2233Man
over a year ago

Paignton

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *elsh_72Man
over a year ago

Bridgend

Reply privately

By *lljambarMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Good story so far, waiting fir the twist lol

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really liking this

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Reply privately

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

""

Reply privately

By *rumpyFucker1981Man
over a year ago

The Mines

Reply privately

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

Reply privately

By *istereee90Man
over a year ago

Durham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Liking this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itAndCuriousMan
over a year ago

Local

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

Reply privately

By *ougarandcubessexCouple
over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

By *umon337Man
over a year ago

Offaly

Reply privately

over a year ago

I walked through the door to a rather happy little girl and a worried ex.

I made excuses about having to wait and then had a quick coffee whilst there. I'm not sure if it was my guilt, but something felt strange.

I quickly got changed and we went for our usual Sunday carvery with family whilst trying not to think about what had happened less than a couple of hours ago.

Who was I kidding... Its all I could think about.

Come 8pm that same evening my phone lit up once again. The message read, 'are you free to speak?'

Not on the phone, however I can message if that's ok.

Emily asked to meet tomorrow morning as she needed to speak properly.

No problem, I'll pop over in the morning whilst working from home.

10am came and I drove over to Emily's on my way to the shops. Thinking this was only going to be a quick 'wtf were we doing, please forget it' kind of conversation.

When I arrived it was like I hadn't left from the day before. No sooner had she opened the door in her gym leggings and top was I thinking about her being naked and riding my throbbing cock.

I asked if she was OK?

'I'm scared and if I'm honest, I'm in shock at what happened yesterday. I've not slept properly and can't let him touch me' Emily said.

Within seconds our hands met, her head followed and was now firmly pressed against my chest. I ran my fingers through her beautiful auburn hair and felt the tingles returning in my chest and pretty much everywhere else.

Emily grabbed my bum and pulled me closer. I was throbbing against her stomach and was desperate to be deep inside her now, although I didn't even mention it. Actually I didn't need to.

Her head moved from my chest, she just took her top off there and then stood in the hall. Wtf Emily, what if someone comes home?

"They won't and I've been thinking of you all night. I can't help myself and was gutted we didn't get to finish yesterday."

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her crotch. Omg she was soaking. Her gym leggings were drenched and I couldn't take it any longer. I picked her up, we kisses, her wetness soaking my shirt and stomach.

I carried Emily into the kitchen, will here do? Fucking hell, yes!

NOW!!!

I lowered her pants and thong. Wow it was soaking, perfectly ripe and wanting my cock. By this time we were both naked, stood completely exposed and I just lifted her onto the island and her legs wrapped around my waist again.

Emily looked into my eyes, my cock pressed against her lips, and slowly I eased further into her. As the head spread her smooth lips her eyes widened to the point I thought they were going to roll back in her head. Her mouth opened wide and the longest and softest moan ever filled the room.

I was in heaven again. My smooth cock easing inside her smooth and very juicy pussy. Inch by inch, rock by rock we became closer until she lay back, body on show fully.

Her legs lifted away from my waist, spread wide and rested on my shoulders. Slowly Emily moved her hands above her head, gripped the edge of the worktop and told me to fuck her hard.

Slowly but surely we fucked, gaining rhythm and not once breaking it. Her pussy was clenching, my cock was throbbing and we were completely locked together. The squelching sounds were loud, and juices were all over both of our legs and running over my smooth balls.

Very soon Emily arched her back and screamed loudly as i felt her pussy grip me hard and then explode like a water canon. I was drenched, I didn't care. The warmth of her cum hitting my cock sent me over the edge and I shot several hard streams of cum deep inside her.

We just didn't care, not one bit.

This carried on several times over the next few hours, each time ended the same way. Then the last time, well that was different.

Emily lifted her legs off my shoulders half way through. 'Fuck my arse she said'

Really? Are you sure?

'Well it'll be a first for me, and right now I need you everywhere I can have you'.

She spread her legs wide, lifted them back towards her chest and welcomed my cock deep into her soaking wet arse.

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 06/06/22 01:09:38]

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Nice

Reply privately

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Interesting

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

She needs it rough

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Awesome

Reply privately

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Still think there is more to come mmm

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *7inchMan
over a year ago

denbigh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

Reply privately

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Booked marked

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *aulNorthEast111Man
over a year ago

Northumberland

Anymore???

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *etmelickMan
over a year ago

North East

Love it!

Reply privately

By *T100Man
over a year ago

Chester

Reply privately

By *alpsterMan
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *elsh_72Man
over a year ago

Bridgend

Reply privately

By *espect11Man
over a year ago

EK

A real love (kitchen) island

Reply privately

By *couse43mMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Hopefully alot more to come, hope her fella doesn’t get involved, sounds like kettle lasts longer than him

Reply privately

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *rishman30Man
over a year ago

belfast

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Holy fuck. One of the best stories I have read on here in a hell of a long time.

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ackman23Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *cottyboy126Man
over a year ago

Derby

Wow, wow and double wow!

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *imandhergwengCouple
over a year ago

Blackwood

Reply privately

over a year ago

After what seemed like seconds we both exploded together. Emily frantically rubbing her clit, my cock sliding fully into her super tight arse and the noises we were making could have woken the dead they were that loud.

Without warning my balls twitched, I slid deeper than before and unloaded straight into Emily's naughty hole. As I started she screamed and gushed harder than ever before. Her warm juices flowing over my hard cock and into her arse.

We looked at one another in complete amazement before I slowly pulled out leaving our cum to dribble onto the floor.

Emily lay back, eyes closed and fingers resting on her stomach as we realised what we had done.

Suddenly she slid off the side, rubbed her fingers over her gaping arse and pulled it away covered in both of our cum. She sucked her fingers, then did something that to this day still surprises me... She dropped to her knees and took my semi hard cock into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around my cock and sucked my cum and her arse juices deep into her throat.

Omg, I was in awe. This woman was incredible...

Once it was all gone she stood up and kissed me, tongue and all... Now I'd never tasted myself, and I'd never ever had a girl do this but fucking hell, I needed this woman every single day!

We showered together, gently caressing one another's bodies with lots of bubbles and even more passionate kissing.

Mid afternoon came and I had to go. The meeting I was due to be in had been missed and I just didn't care, I was in heaven.

I left for home and wondered what would come next for us. I honestly didn't know.

When my ex came home at 6 I had dinner on the table for us all, as usual when I had been working from home. We ate in silence, my mind all over the place.

As we finished my ex suddenly said, oh btw, Emily messaged me this afternoon about doing something this weekend. I've invited them here on Saturday night for a BBQ and drinks, thats ok with you isn't it?

Haha oh thats fine with me I thought, however a simple 'yes' was what came out.

It was going to be a long, nervous week...

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *earded BeastMan
over a year ago

Spennymoor

Reply privately