FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Spotter

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was playing video games with friends and one night we decided to do a very dumb challenge (Halo-LASO)

Anyway we started and it spread to mutual friends until there was close to a dozen of us attempting it trying to share strategies and hints.

Events started to intervene in some of our lives and circumstances allowed us to have one big get together where we decided to take different sections complete them and then guide each other as best we could.(None of us have completed 4,its impossible those knights still give me nightmares to this day)

So the “event” was held down south in some houses some of the guys had from a conference that fell through so we got there and set up arrangements for sleeping.(Floor for me)

Anyway so we sort of drew straws but at the last minute we thought what about wars?,we decided to do wars(mistake number one,only the bad skulls)with four of us as it was one that could be done a bit differently to the others and then we would jump into 2(painnnnnn).

So my group consisted off two women named Nat and Kris.Nat was a beautiful black haired woman with tattoos deep down both arms and a lively busty frame.Kris was a much slighter woman with blonde hair tied back most of the time and a guy named Simon.

So anyway we started off playing quickly discovering it was too difficult to do single but Nat and Simon decided to keep crashing into that wall head first.

So it was up to me and Kris to do this thing we eventually got through the first level and that left us tired and in need of a breather so went out for a little something to eat.She laughed at all my awful jokes and I paid I was learning more about her and we went back and played again a bit.

So anyway we kept getting stumped so went to bed and did it again the next day and again we went out as a song came on over the loudspeaker which we both liked.

The second night we were the only ones awake downstairs in our place so I put some music on and started to do what could charitably be described as dancing but was pleasantly surprised when she joined me .However we were tired and it ended with us waking up besides each other not having slept together but with me unable to get that now burning desire out of my head.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread