Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The young bride

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Lily and Connor had met at school one of those teen romances almost everyone has been involved in ,but unlike many they had survived to enter in married life and parenthood .

Now 10 years after there big wedding day the cracks had appeared Connor was bus trying to build his scaffolding company and was to tired to pay his curvy wife the attention she desired.

But in truth lily felt unattractive a little to chubby following her latest childbirth she was More a rock chicken than a glamour model her shoulder length black hair had blue streaks dyed u to it her big brown eyes often covered by her black rimmed glasses her chubby figure was enhanced by 40 dd breasts looked even bigger in her 5 2 height,it had been a long time since she had taken the looks of desire from holiday makers when she went topless in Turkey 4 three straight years.

Connor on the other hand had remained muscular with sparkling blue eyes and well kept brown hair .

Although he loving and respectful he often mocked her career choice of a carer in a local old folks home .

There love life was about to change when lacey came to work at lily's place of employment .

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds good

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *7inchMan
over a year ago

denbigh

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *oachman66Man
over a year ago

tmontrose

Next part please

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Interesting start, looking forward to reading much more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lily new shift supervisor in the care home was the stunning lacey .

Lacey was younger than lily at 23 tall slim with a firm bust her long black hair was always tied back her eyes were a sparkling green and her full lips pouted naturally.

Lacey was not only a rare beauty she funny and friendly and fitted in really well ,she announced she was engaged to her rugby player bf Robbie dallas.

Lacey had been working with lily for three months when they decided on drinks one night with Connor baby sitting lily picked her out fit to cover her plump figure Lacey on the otherhand wore a tight vest and leather mini skirt that only just covered her bum and wore expensive Jimmy choos .

In the bar the drinks flowed and Lacey was fighting off the male attention all night after dealing her 5th advance she turned to lily shame there's not any hot miles here and giggled.

The conversation returned to holidays and fashion but lily was wondering if the Robbie dallas story was a cover and lily was a lesbian the thought made her pussy drip she was shocked at the sensation, she'd never found women attractive before.

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Good start

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent start xxx

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

Very good. Love where this is going.

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

great start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lily and laceys friendship continued without a hint that lacey could be a lesbian or even bisexual the months passed and lily forgot all about her secret thoughts until one day after work.

Lilys car was in the garage having a mot so lacey gave her a lift home ,being polite lily invited lacey in 4 a coffee.

What a lovely house lacey said wandering from the kitchen to the lounge,thanks hun replied lily con has worked hard on it,mmmm he's quite a hunk said lacey picking up a framed picture of him .

Yes I know I often wonder what he sees in me replied lily.

Hey babe your joking he obviously loves you after all you been together since school replied lacey.

It was then she stepped closer to lily and kissed her on the lips ,lily didn't know how to react but she didn't pull away straight away,

When she did she looked lacey in the eye im sorry hun if I have you the wrong impression but I'm straight and I'd never cheat on con.

I'm sorry replied lacey I don't know came over me it's just your so damn sexy .

Lily laughed before I'd better get on the childminder is due back,yes yes replied lacey I gotta pick Rob up from work.

Lily and lacey had had a close shave for now.

Reply privately

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Love the start carnt wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

The girls continued there friendship as before and the kiss was never mentioned,about 3 months after lily had a awful row with con over his lack of help with the children he hit back with some vile and hurtful comments that reduced lily to tears .

At work she was quite and distant lacey knew something was wrong buy lily avoided the conversation.

That evening at home the row continues until lily stormed out leaving con to be a father.

She drove to laceys flat not knowing where else to go ,she rang the door bell feeling nervous .

The door opened and lacey seemed shocked to see her pal wots up she asked seeing the tears run down her cheeks lily sniffed he's a lazy barstad ,who asked lacey but in truth she knew Connor had played lily into her hands.

The girls sat in the longe drank coffee ate chocolate and chatted it was then lacey lent into her friend and kissed her lily never pulled away in fact she kissed her back opening her mouth so there tounges met and teased each other .

After a prolonged kiss a breathless lily said I don't understand wots going on im not like this lacey smiled go home then but lily never moved so lacey took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom .

Reply privately

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Looking good

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Love to see where this goes

Reply privately

By *urleeMan
over a year ago

Near Cheshire Oaks

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *xnewtothis2017xxCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

More

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

more please

Reply privately

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Great start please keep it going

Reply privately

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

Keep going

Reply privately

By *isiseCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

More please!

(female half of couple)

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

over a year ago

Before lily knew what was happening she was naked in bed with her friend,rather than the rough hard sex she had with con lacey was tender kissing her firmy on the mouth with her tounge doing most of the work .

Laceys smaller 38b breast rubbed against lilys larger 40dd the feel of the breasts rubbing together excited lily beyond belief, lacey started to work down lilys body gently kissing and licking as she went gently easing lilys legs apart to reveal her beautiful bald pussy ,and slowly she eased her tounge over her clit first slowly then fast then slowly again before plunging her tounge deep Into her wet pussy.

The excitement made lily groan as she laid back she was thrusting her breasts upwards it was then she felt her pussy tingle,omg omg lacey im gonna cum she cried it then her friend eased 3 fingers Into her stretching her tight pussy .

It felt amazing as lily screamed out as she squirted a heavy load out of her under used pussy lacey didn't stop fingerings lily as she squirted time after time .

Lily stayed all night with her lover leaving early in the morning while lacey still slept.

She arrived home to find a large bunch of flowers and box of chocolates on the dinner table ,con came out of the lounge where he'd been sleeping as there eyes locked he spoke im sorry hun ill try and do more to help ,lily answered im sorry 2 I shouldn't get so moody hiding her guilt of being unfaithful for the first time .

He smiled we got a hour before the kids wake up let's go to bed and lily didn't refuse her husband and freely gave herself to her rough sex husband but thinking off her workmate lover.

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Carry on xx

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *oad runner69Man
over a year ago

leominster

More please

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I hope that there’s more!

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lily felt a awful sense of guilt she had never even kissed someone else let alone fucked them but she couldn't deny her attraction to lacey.

She was nervous about her next shift at work and seeing the woman who had opened the door to the bisexual world for her,lacey was her usual bubbly selth and never mentioned there night of passion but lily needed to and so waited to they were so alone.

Look lacey about the other night ,yes it was great hun wasn't it replied lacey with a smile,yes replied lily bur I'm married and I love Connor it won't happen again ,lacey smiled ok hun it's your choice but you deserve better than Connor.

Lily knew what her friend was saying but ignored her comment and asked so how long have you been bisexual and does Rob know ,lacey smiled I've always been bi hun and Rob loves to watch and take photos I've even had fun with other guys and robs joined in ,oh replied lily as the news that lacey was sexually open made her pussy tingle with excitement and she fought the urge to kiss her friend .

The weeks passed and lacey respected lilys wishes and there friendship flourished she even met laceys bf the huge rugby player Rob dallas.

It was on a night in the pub with the booze flowing the girls went to the loo together as girls do that lily dragged lacey into a cubicle and slid her tounge into her mouth and at the same time pushed her hand up her tiny leather mini skirt and 2 her joy found no panties barring her way as she pushed her fingers into her wet pussy ,I thought u wasn't gonna cheat again gasped lacey well I reckon its not cheating if its not got a cock replied lily smiling,lacey nodded damn right as she pulled lilys tits free from her vest top and push up bra and sucked them until her nipples pushed out in front of her,the girls then adjusted them self's before returning to the bar.

The next shift at work lacey fully expected lilys guilt and to say it was a one off but she was shocked when her friend announced something very different I love Connor and will never leave him but I really to explore my bi sexual urges with you lacey smiled I can introduce you to a world no man can beat lily never replied but gave her a quick kiss in case someone saw .

Reply privately

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *iffo271Man
over a year ago

oldham

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

The girls became rampant together they usually fucked at laceys flat but they did also fuck at lilys house,at work on night shift,in there cars or one occasion in a local park and no one had any idea of the depth of there relationship.

Lacey showed lily the photos Rob had taken of her and lily had to admit they were very sexy and asked her lover to take photos of her and so it started with lily in black underwear with stockings followed by several in body dolls and then a naughty nurse out fit unzipped so her breasts hung out .

After several months lacey suggested introducing one of her lesbian friends into there relationship,no hun I only want you replied lily, OK hun but if you change your mind let me know lacey answered and change her mind she did .

Six months into there relationship lacey took lily to the grand Hotel in the town centre to meet the older and wealthy Mrs Palmer,Mrs Palmer was 55 curvy like lacey and dressed well in a stylish wrap around dress with a long expensive chain hanging between her breasts,the three women sat and chatted for a hour and had several drinks before Mrs Palmer said I'm going to my room come up in 10 mins it's room 69,then she was gone.

Are you nervous asked lacey ,lily nodded yes a little but I'm glad your here.

10 mins passed and lacey announced let's go and double tag Mrs Palmer and they entered the lift together and kissed now feeling horny they walked to the door of room 69 to lilys suprise lacey took a key from her bag and let them into the room and what lily saw made her gulp in excitement.

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Gulping in expectation

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *_revMan
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs was stood by a drinks cabinet with her back to door she was naked except for thigh high leather boots she turned slowly to look at her visitors her massive tits hadn't sagged at all despite her age as she walked slowly towards her visitors with a glass of champagne in each hand so lily are you looking forward to fucking another woman she asked,lilys knees bucked yes iam she replied as Mrs p kissed her then dragged her to the king-size bed and in moments lily was naked with Mrs p between her legs expertly licking her pussy lacey watched for a while with a cunning smile on her lips before she stripped naked and beside her friend and kissed her Mrs p looked up to see lacey had joined the party and pulled her towards her for a kiss before returning to lily who she now slid her legs over lilys body and rubbed there clits together while Mrs p was bringing lily to climax lacey started to bite her nipples gently and flick her tounge over them,soon lily was squirming with delete Mrs p then rolled her over onto her tummy and pulled her arse cheeks apart and slid her tounge home lacey now positioned her herself under lilys face and she licked her pussy .

All 2 soon it was over and lily was home with Connor getting fucked doggy style pulling her hair back so he could bite her neck and all 2 soon he exploded his hot cum into her deep into her lesbian loving pussy before as usual he rolled over and fell asleep nothing lacey never did .

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Over the next 6 months lily continues her secret affair with lacey and met Mrs Palmer on several occasions with lacey and without ,she also joined lacey in naughty games with several lesbians but when lacey tried to convince her to do a 3some with Rob she refused saying she wouldn't fuck another man.

There little affair had been going on for over a year and they were doing there usual Tuesday afternoon session at lilys house when Connor came home early he stood in the door way and watched shocked at lacey licked and fingered his wife's pussy.

OMG YOUR A FUCKING LESBO He shouted at the sight in front of him ,the girls both tried to explain it wasn't how it looked but he wasn't listening and he instead through lacey out of house before returning to his wife who was quivering under the sheets wondering wot he'd do next.

He returned to there room your a filthy little whore how long u been cheating on me with that slut and in my bed while I'm working hard ,lily new there was no answer to calm Connor down what happened next shocked her,he pulled the bed sheet off her and looked at her naked body and dropped his work trousers to reveal his thick cock was hard and his bell end was pushing out of his foreskin suck this you bitch he ordered and she obliged taking his manhood deep into her throat while he fucked her face coming down her throat he kept it there making his wife drink all of his cum he then bent her over and pushed his still hard cock into her arse without any lube as he rammed home his balls slapped home making a loud slapping noise and lily who was relieved she'd got away with her affair started to talk yes Connor im a slut have me anyway you want your my master and Connor who was loving it shot a second load into her tight arse.

Later that day once the kids were in bed lily confessed her affair had been going on a year but she decided to leave out about Mrs p and the others.

Any men asked Connor no darling I promise you replied lily nervously, right said Connor this is your punishment I want to fuck your gf and I want you 2 watch ,ok said lily but I don't know if she will ,well if she dosent ill divorce you .

OK said lily again realising he ment it.

Reply privately

By *arried-bi-guyMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Reply privately

over a year ago

The following day lily Mey lacey for a coffee at a local cafe lily was hobbling after the pounding Connor had given her arse serves her right some would say,so has the old man still got the hump asked lacey, yes he's hurting and wants revenge ,lacey looked lily in the eyes well he's a good looking guy he easily find it she answered, he's already chosen her said lily ,mmmm really who ?,you came the honest answer, me blurted lacey ,yes and I need u 2 do it stated lily to her friend,no way no fucking way was all lacey could say ,well if you don't he's gonna divorce me for adultery, he wouldn't was all lacey could say ,oh he can and will replied lily,there was a silence for a few moments while lacey thought about it,and finally she spoke if I fuck Connor u gotta join me in a threesome with Rob, I can't said lily in almost pathetic wimper,then I won't do it said lacey in a cruel tone as she got up 2 leave,in a last desperate attempt lily agreed .

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Reply privately

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *7inchMan
over a year ago

denbigh

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

"Before lily knew what was happening she was naked in bed with her friend,rather than the rough hard sex she had with con lacey was tender kissing her firmy on the mouth with her tounge doing most of the work .

Laceys smaller 38b breast rubbed against lilys larger 40dd the feel of the breasts rubbing together excited lily beyond belief, lacey started to work down lilys body gently kissing and licking as she went gently easing lilys legs apart to reveal her beautiful bald pussy ,and slowly she eased her tounge over her clit first slowly then fast then slowly again before plunging her tounge deep Into her wet pussy.

The excitement made lily groan as she laid back she was thrusting her breasts upwards it was then she felt her pussy tingle,omg omg lacey im gonna cum she cried it then her friend eased 3 fingers Into her stretching her tight pussy .

It felt amazing as lily screamed out as she squirted a heavy load out of her under used pussy lacey didn't stop fingerings lily as she squirted time after time .

Lily stayed all night with her lover leaving early in the morning while lacey still slept.

She arrived home to find a large bunch of flowers and box of chocolates on the dinner table ,con came out of the lounge where he'd been sleeping as there eyes locked he spoke im sorry hun ill try and do more to help ,lily answered im sorry 2 I shouldn't get so moody hiding her guilt of being unfaithful for the first time .

He smiled we got a hour before the kids wake up let's go to bed and lily didn't refuse her husband and freely gave herself to her rough sex husband but thinking off her workmate lover."

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmm this should be good

Reply privately

By *oad runner69Man
over a year ago

leominster

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome story

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

Lucky girls

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

good story so far

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *abychamWoman
over a year ago

selby

Mmm just played to reading that

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

Can't wait for the ffm

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

Reply privately

over a year ago

The day came as arranged and while lily was nervous about sharing her lover Connor was clearly excited,he kept reminding his wife it was her who broke there there marriage vows not him.

Lily was dressed in a blazer with only her bra underneath and black leather look leggings as ever her black rimmed glasses gave her a look of intelligence and sexual predator,Connor muscular body was covered in a tight white shirt and black jeans ,while they waited for there visitor Connor teased his wife so let's see how whats so appealing about your lesbian he teased,lily jutted sighed how did he become so cruel he was such a sweet boy when we met I suppose I'm getting what I deserve I've broken him after our agreement ill finish with lacey ,suddenly there was a knock on door lily gulped and went to answer it .

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Reply privately

By *red212018Man
over a year ago

essex

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *orwillieMan
over a year ago

Melrose

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Reply privately

By *ubmissivefCouple
over a year ago

Mundford

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *oad runner69Man
over a year ago

leominster

Reply privately

By *alpsterMan
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

Niice

Reply privately

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *_revMan
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

over a year ago

As she opened the door her eyes met those of her lover who smiled before saying one sentence let's get this done,lily just nodded and let her in .

She looked cheap in high heels and a short fur coat,lily did the introductions lacey this my husband Connor he smiled like a horny 14 year old with a fresh copy of a porn mag .

Hello lacey would u like a drink she agreed as she slipped off her coat revealing a off the shoulder gypsy top she obviously had no bra on as her hard nipples pushed through the thin material ,Connor turned with 2 glasses of gin in his hand to see the rare sight of beauty in front of him ,she sat next to him her tiny skirt almost riding up to the top of her thighs,while lily sat opposite feeling a little confused .

The booze flowed with both girls drinking 4 large g and t ,it was then Connor started his chat up line well lacey you are hot I can see why my wife couldn't resist you ,she giggled like a teenager as she flicked her hair back thank you Connor hour pretty sexy 2 she then looked at lily to make sure what she'd said was ok ,lily smiled and nodded ,it was then lacey stood let's have some _usic on guys and she started to dance a erotic dance for the young couple and Connor lent 4ward to get a better look.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *ibi22Man
over a year ago

here

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

over a year ago

She hitched up her skirt to reveal no underwear and a shaved pussy she then flopped down on the 2 seater setee next lily and spread her legs wide open and slowly spread her pussy to show a excited Connor, she then pulled her gypsy top over her head threw it across the lounge to expose her 38 b breasts she then spoke to Connor you ready to fill my cunt with spunk big boy she teased her lovers husband ,he quickly unbundled his belt and pulled out and a fat 8 inch cock which stood upright with his bell end pushing out of the foreskin.

Lacey stood and wiggled out of her skirt before she strode across to see Connor 4 a moment she forgot about lily she just wanted to suck cock she dropped to her knees and started to wank Connor before slowly teasing him with her tounge over the end of his cock before pushing it deep into her throat ,mmmm yes bitch this is good ,she replied im glad u enjoy please forgive lily 4 her weakness,mmm yes he moaned keep on like this and I might take u off her he said his arrogance coming to the surface,mmm will u she answered and in a swift movement she lowered herself onto him in a reverse cowgirl he pushed up squeezing his man hood into her tight pussy she started to moan as her pussy separated and and connorscock entered all the way he grabbed her hips as he thrust hard laceys eyes were fixed on lilys who she mouthed I love u in silence ,suddenly Connor shouted to his wife see darling she loving it lily just answered yes Connor and he exploded hot cum into laceys cunt .

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Such a great opportunity for Connor, what a waste of time for the girls

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

over a year ago

He just had a chance to turn this into a wonderful threesome but blew it and blew his load way too quick neither Lacey or Lily will be impressed

Reply privately

over a year ago

More plz

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Reply privately

By *arried-bi-guyMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Fantastic story

Reply privately

By *D of funCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *usicMan
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *oad runner69Man
over a year ago

leominster

Reply privately

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people need to learn patience.

Connor over excited looked from his wife to her lover he now understood why his wife couldn't resist laceys obvious charm .

Lily take lacey to our room and clean her up ill be there soon he said in a confident voice.

It must of been 10 mins and he decided to and see wot the girls were doing in case he didn't Al ready know he sneeked in his bedroom door and the sight of his wife licking out the lovely lacey was enough to string his cock back 2 life ,the first lily know of him being there is when he slipped his long length home making her gasp ,hi hun was all she said in a calm controlled voice .

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

over a year ago

As he rammed home with a new passion she started to ask questions, so you truly forgive me con as she gasped ,yes darling .could never leave you a sentence he would live to regret.

Well if im forgiven why don't you fuck lacey again offered lily without asking her lover if it was ok ,Connor smiled im happy watching you with her.

Mmmm Connor darling said lily as she crawled closer up the bed to be nearer lacey face where they kissed with total passion ,lacey then whispered he's crumbling ,yes I know he's weak replied lily careful he didn't hear,before she sucked her lovers hard nipples looking up to see if her husband was enjoy the show it seemed he was as he sat back in a chair stroking his hard cock.

Lily called to him take her as she straddled lacey face ,Connor didn't need to be asked twice as he entered laceys already stretched pussy and pumped it hard before pulling out and rubbing his bellend over her clit.

Stop lily suddenly answered as she got off laceys face and crawled over to her husband cock and took it deep into her throat soon to be joined by lacey and the two sucked him one after the other and soon he exploded his second lot of warm cum over the faces,rather than shock they smiled and licked it off each other,Connor rested as he watched them share his juices ,Connor fucked lacey once more again filling her hot pussy with cum before she was collected,Connor and lilys life was about to change .

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *oad runner69Man
over a year ago

leominster

Reply privately

over a year ago

Several weeks had passed since Connor had fucked lacey in his marital bed and he and lily had been fucking like they had as 18 year old but the mention of lacey never came up although he never douted his wife and her lover where still a item.

In truth the was a awkwardness between the girls and although they had kissed several times the coldness between them held them back in truth lily was nervous she was going to be asked to fulfill her part of the bargain with lacey bf the rugby player Robbie dallas.

Then the day came and lacey hit her with the subject so lily you free Saturday night ,err I'm not sure why she asked a little confused ,well Robbie back from his tour of France and wants to meet you at the Grange Hotel he's given me money to get you a outfit,oh im nor sure if I can make it replied lily.

You agreed snapped lacey ,yes yes I know but it's a bit short notice and Connor gonna ask questions.

Lacey sneered he already knows, how asked lacey her hart dropping, since that night I've slept with him twice and he's agreed 4 you and Robbie if I spend the night with him .

A furious lilt raced home to confront her husband she felt her life was out of control.

Reply privately

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
over a year ago

my town

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Carnt wait for more

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

LOVE this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *ames smith 321Man
over a year ago

Great yarmouth

Love this

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

This was a pleasant read!

Reply privately

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
over a year ago

Middlewich

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

After finding our her husband had not only fucked lacey as planned but he'd continued it secretly lily had a huge blow up row with him ,right after I've fucked Rob you gotta decide if it's me or lacey,after that she calmed down and actually started to look 4ward to having another man's cock in her .

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

Sounds so hot