Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I am a saucy mare

Jump to newest

By *ryanythingonce7274 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Thinking back to some of the people that we’ve played with, then you feel yourself getting a bit wet down below and horny as hell!!

Going back a few years we met a couple at a pub for a social. Really nice, drink flowing and conversation soon was getting very naughty, then that was it, she took my hand and then led me into the toilet inside the pub.

Her heart was racing as well as mine. She quickly got me in, then slammed the door behind us and pulled the lock across.

Wow, we were snogging each others faces off, hands everywhere, panting noises and I knew I had a moist pussy! I stopped to take a quick selfie so the men could have a bit of an inkling into what we were doing but I think they already knew something was happening as the chemistry was definitely there. She’s a naughty one that’s for sure.

Anyway, before I knew it I was stripped naked, fingered, groped, snogged, smacked and she was knelt on the floor practically eating my pussy, which I like and generally felt incredibly sexy and one hell of a naughty milf!!

The look on our faces as we came back out and I’m sure this guy at the bar had an eye full of my tits as I can out adjusting my clothes.

Forward a few more weeks and we met them again, this time in a hotel room. Jesus what a night, double dildo, loads of fucking, sat me on the windowsill and made me cum by her fingering and just literally squirted everywhere!!

Can’t wait to meet them again v soon!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread