Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our First Meet on Fab

Jump to newest

By *BB and NN OP   Couple
over a year ago

York

We had been on Fab a few weeks and had received a message from a couple called ‘sexy babe Julie. The message went along the lines of only the fem met, and the hubby just liked to hear about things afterwards.

Their profile was fairly short and only had a coupe of obscure pics, we were interested but no overly as we didn’t know if it was a genuine profile.

We carried on exchanging a few messages and agreed to chat via MSN messenger (this was before the days of WhatsApp etc).

The chat was going well over a few weeks, but we still couldn’t be sure they were gen. It was one Sunday morning when we weee chatting with them and suggested a cam chat…

There was silence for a few mins and then they said they could but we’re decorating their hall and landing and would have to be quick as their kids were downstairs.

We hit the cam button and he came on cam first with no sign of her!!!

He moved the cam and sure enough there was Julie in decorating gear, she looked stunning, waved and just lifted her top to reveal her amazing breasts …..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Very nice start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please x

over a year ago

Good start

over a year ago

York

Unfortunately it was a short cam session as they heard their kids coming up the stairs.

Before it ended Julie flashed her ample breasts, gorgeous big unerect nipples and pretty face with her frizzy blonde bobbed hair!

We arranged to cam again that night but dress to please!

That night I put on a silky little Black dress, straightened my hair and ensured I was sat in the chair at our computer. Nick was so very horny as I was! He struggles to keep his hands off me!

over a year ago

York

There I was, knew high Black boots with long heels, silky short Black Dress, no thong, no bra and my nipples already sticking through.

Their call came in on MSN and we answered, Julie was just say there in A Blue Basque and looks so sexy, we could see why they chosen Sexybabe as a username!

It was lovely to chat with the odd bit of flashing thrown in. We chatted about all sorts and over the coming weeks exchanged texts and messages building a real rapport.

Friday mornings became very naughty with our cam chats…

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

York

Just made that pic from our first cam chat with Sexy babe public

over a year ago

over a year ago

York

Jane as we soon found out was very real name, would message us on a Thursday night to ask if we fancied a naughty cam session on a Friday morning after she’s dropped the kids at school and her hubby had gone to work.

This sometimes worked out for us as we own our own business so could be flexible with our time.

We had some very naughty conversations and cam sessions that usually resulted in Jane directing us to fuck whilst she knelt on their bed sliding up and down on her favourite toy….

A toy that we would later get to use in her for real…

After about 6 weeks we arranged to meet, we were in York she was near Stoke and suggested we book a travel lodge at Stoke Talke as she worked close by…

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good start

over a year ago

York

We had it all booked and had arranged to

Meet Jane on the sat afternoon for a coffee at the local shopping centre.

We’d also arranged to have some drinks and food at the pub down the road from the travel lodge with her and then if all ok head back to our room.

She’d also asked that she could video the whole meet to show her husband…

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

By *aked-funMan
over a year ago

South West

Love this…

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

over a year ago

York

We could t wait for the Saturday to come, selecting an outfit to meet in, but also took some naughty nurse outfits for us to change into.

Video camera sorted, hair done, waxing done, nails done.

Jane text us on the Saturday morning to check we were still coming, we text her back to say we’d arrived and would meet for a coffee at the shopping centre…

We sat down for a coffee both so excited but so nervous as well. Within 5 mins Jane arrived and waved across the tables, she was soon seated and chatting away. We all soon out each other at ease, it was electrifying sat there chatting knowing that we’d all seen each other play and get naked on cam and knowing what we would be doing later….

By *londie06Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Amazing

over a year ago

York

We all left the coffee shop, Jane heading home and is to our hotel.

On the way we got some drink and nibbles and when we got back we were so horny, but resisted playing! We did send Jane some pics as we were getting ready as she did to us!

We set off for the pub and we’re seated at a table/booth right in the middle of the restaurant.

Nick and I sat opposite each other and waited for Jane to arrive…we were so nervous and I stared suggesting a few things to Nic which made me even wetter!

I’d chosen to wear some sexy black lacy bra and thong that Nick had bought me, with a short black frilly skirt and red low cut top. I had very high black heeled knee boots on. The only issue with the top is chosen was it was that low cut and the lacy bra was so low, you could easily see my nipples if I meant forward. Back then I had a nipple pierced as well.

Jane arrived and looked stunning, knee high boots, black skirt and black sparkly top but not to low cut!

over a year ago

York

She sat down next to me and gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek, as she did she just whispered I can’t wait to undress you later….

I swear I gushed a little right then in my thong and just blushed…

We soon had drinks and food ordered and chatted about a range of things from everyday life through to having a naughty FFM threesome.

As we chatted Jane dropped a little bomb shell….we’d arranged the meet with full tran_parency of her hubby knowing but agreed Nick wouldn’t fuck Jane. Jane then told us, if we were up for it she’s love for us both to fuck her…

Wow the night hadn’t even started and she wanted more…this want an issue for us, but what about her hubby?

She explained how they had started swinging and she wanted to surprise him on the video of letting him see her been fucked by a man and woman…

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

York

We sat there enjoying each others company, all of a sudden I felt Jane’s hand in my inner thigh, she was so blatant in running her hand up my skirt in the middle of a restaurant.

Nick was chatting and had no idea what she was doing to me until I saw his face and realised she was ruining her foot up his leg as well.

I again found my self gushing and could feel the seat wet!

I decided to do a similar thing to her and found she was wearing suspenders!

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *eotheloinMan
over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Going to be good

By *groot20Couple
over a year ago

Mayfair

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Great start

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *klad84.37Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great evening causing quite the stir here x

over a year ago

York

My hand started to wander up her thigh and I thought any minute now she’s gonna stop me as we were in the restaurant!

I went up a little further slowly but she just didn’t stop me….

My hand got to her groin and it felt like she had no knickers on. I moved a ginger across and it nearly fell in!

I pulled away quickly as the waitress was approaching!

Jane leaned across to Nick and just said, you may want to taste your wife’s finger…

over a year ago

York

We soon had the bill paid and headed back to the room.

I was so nervous and excited, Jane seemed to have a high sexual appetite which scared me a little…

We walked into the room and set the camera up.

I remember sitting on the bed and Jane got her dildo out that we’d seen her use so many times on cam! It looked great.

As we sat on the bed and took our boots off, Nick took some pics of us and we started to kiss. I soon had her skirt undone and top off, to reveal her ina fabulous purple/blue basque attached to her stockings. She had the smoothest wettest pussy that my fingers just fell into!

She had me out of my skirt and top and I remember feeling her hand slide into my knickers and her fingers just fell into my pussy as we snogged!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *w2233Man
over a year ago

Paignton

By *ussyeater692Man
over a year ago

Wrexham

Very hot story, please carry on

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

over a year ago

More please

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Please carry on

More please

Have used the same hotel myself

over a year ago

"We soon had the bill paid and headed back to the room.

I was so nervous and excited, Jane seemed to have a high sexual appetite which scared me a little…

We walked into the room and set the camera up.

I remember sitting on the bed and Jane got her dildo out that we’d seen her use so many times on cam! It looked great.

As we sat on the bed and took our boots off, Nick took some pics of us and we started to kiss. I soon had her skirt undone and top off, to reveal her ina fabulous purple/blue basque attached to her stockings. She had the smoothest wettest pussy that my fingers just fell into!

She had me out of my skirt and top and I remember feeling her hand slide into my knickers and her fingers just fell into my pussy as we snogged! "

The thing is .. did you go Dutch ???

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

York

I was all over her, lost in the moment. Our bodies writhing together.

My boobs were falling out of my bra as she nibbled on my nipples, feeling her tongue sliding my nipple bar from side to side.

All the time I’m slowly unhooking her stockings and basque to get this sexy lady naked.

Her hand was still in my panties flicking my little bean, she had me…but I wasn’t giving up easily, she was going to be dominated by Nick and I!

As my friend who took my Bi cherry called me ‘Horny Bi Bitch’, well HBB was going to be the one making Sexy Babe Jane cum and cum and cum.

We both were naked by now and had been having the most amazing body to body, boobs to boobs, nips to nips, pussy to pussy session as we snogged so heavily.

I was on top of her and sat up, edged down the bed and pushed her thighs apart.

I flicked my long blonde hair to one side, pushed my head between her legs and started lapping away.

It’s funny watching this back on the video, at this point my ass is in the air and you can see how wet my pussy is and swollen…

over a year ago

York

Here I was lapping away at such a sweet tasting bald pussy, it felt like only yesterday since Nick had take that pic of me camming with Jane.

God she was so good, the way she reacted to my touch, her big boobs felt so good as I went down on her…

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *orgotten22Woman
over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

over a year ago

Very horny

By *obbo6969Couple
over a year ago

Rochdale

Excellent story and very horny. Looking forward to the next instalment

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

over a year ago

York

As I was lapping away I looked up and nick was knelt on the bed still fully dressed just snogging Jane and tweeking her big hard nipples.

I stopped licking to watch for a while and find her big toy she brought with her. It was about 14” long, couple of inches wide, a rabbit but with beads you could see inside.

She devoured it as I switched it on!

I moved up along side her and just held the end! Nick did the same and she started whimpering…

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

York

There Jane was Naked, there I was Naked, there Nick was fully dressed! But Nick and I bringing Jane off!

She must have cum 3 or 4 times and then she rolled over and started kissing me pushing me against the bed.

As she did I just let her and she workers her way down my body, kissing my nips that were like bullets!

Kissing my belly, kissing my thighs and then she got the spot kissing and licking my pussy! Only the second time a Female had licked me!

God it felt so good, o remember saying (and you could hear it on the video)

“only a woman knows how to touch another woman”

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *w2233Man
over a year ago

Paignton

By *7inchMan
over a year ago

denbigh

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

over a year ago

York

Jane started slowly licking me, until she worked me into a frenzy. I was arching my back grabbing her hair, grabbing the duvet, pushing against the wall and headboard as she tongue fucked me!

I lost count of how many times she made me cum.

As she worked her way back up me, she locked her legs between mine and I felt her wet pussy grinding against mine, my thighs soaking.

We were snogging, groaning, grinding when I looked over and noticed Nick taking pics but still fully dressed.

I asked ‘how come we’re naked and your not’, Jane said ‘I was just wondering the same, I’d love some cock to join us’

Within seconds he was naked and climbing onto the bed.

Watching the video back it’s so horny seeing that all happen…

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Very horny, can't wait for more.

over a year ago

York

He sat on the bed with his hard cock in hand as he rolled Jane off me onto her back.

I rolled over and sat up slightly to concentrate on her boobs, licking, tweeking, nibbling those very erect nipples.

Nick pushed her thighs to one side and went down on her, laying out and grabbing each thigh to keep her legs spread.

The response from her told me she was hungry for more, I just whispered to her “does it feel good”?

She couldn’t talk, just whimpered but I could see in her eyes and smile she was loving been centre of attention.

Her hand slid down and started to flick my little bean as Nick just started licking away at her faster, harder and deeper as he hurried his face into her and held in position as she wiggled round on the bed.

Just then she tensed you and let out a long moan as did Nick as I saw her cum all over him.

Without a beat he knelt up, grabbed my thighs and pushes them to either side and burrows his cum covered face into my bald glistening wet pussy.

I locked my legs round his neck grabbed his hair and with my other arm pulled Jane in close to

Snog and then moved my hand to her pussy and rubbed away!

over a year ago

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Love this horny fun

By *eter4383Man
over a year ago

Norfolk

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

York

I was so horny, it wasn’t long before I was cunning again!

Jane was whispering such dirty things in my ear as Nick got his tongue so deep into me as I came.

By *eo_72Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Great

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

York

As I laid there having just cum, I thought he needs some attention.

I got up and pushed him back on the bed. Jane laid there and started kissing him as I started to suck his lovely hard bald cock. She put her hand on my head and pushed it down as I took all of it in my mouth.

over a year ago

York

She’s move her hand from my head to the shaft of Nicks cock and then back on my head!

Nick was loving it and then Jane moved down the bed and joined me in sucking his cock.

Nick laid there, us two side by side licking either side of his chick as our youngest kept touching!

I reached back and grabbed one of her bum cheeks and gave it a spank! She did the same to me and god I love been spanked.

I moaned with pleasure …

By *iker197Man
over a year ago

Hinckley

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

over a year ago

York

It’s fabulous to watch this scene on the video, our bums in the air, heads bobbing up and down and spanking each other as Nick struggles to control himself!

As we sucked his cock, she whispered to me “are one of us gonna sit on this’?

I stopped and looked at her and asked if she was sure she wanted to, there was no reply, she sat up looked at the camera and just climbed onto him.

She devoured his cock and immediately started lifting her self up and slamming down on him! I was knelt behind her, caressing her boobs and kissing her neck, following the motion and getting wetter and wetter…

She was moaning, I whispered into her ear “what is Pat (her hubby) gonna say when he sees you fucking?’

There was no response, she just slammed down harder and then was grinding her self on my husbands cock!

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

York

She was grinding away and I slipped one had down to her pussy, I could see Nick biting his lip and I knew he was close.

I whispered to her that I love pussy, but I love cock as well. I need to sit on it…

She didn’t stop, just ground harder…

With that I saw Nick start to tense and I could see from Jane’s reaction he’d just exploded…

over a year ago

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

brilliant

over a year ago

York

She fell forward on him as I just caressed her back…

How was that I asked?

I got 2 answers, one from Nick One from Jane, suffice to say they had both loved it, but I needed some cock and told them…

over a year ago

York

Jane was still sat on his cock and was laid on him, I heard her whisper to him “that was good, but I think we need to try you again some more tonight”.

With that she got off him and crawled down him, she got to his semi hard cock and started to suck him.

Mi moved up and laid next to him, my eyes were so wide and I was so horny, I placed my tongue in his mouth and snogged him so hard.

As I did I felt Jane’s fingers dip into my pussy.

She had such an appetite as she sucked his cock and fingered me, I could tell the night wasn’t ending anytime soon!

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

York

I was still so horny, Nick was snogging me, tweeking my nips that were so erect! Jane’s fingers we’re working their magic as she sucked Nicks cock.

She crawled up the bed between us, as she did I turned her over and laid on top of her snogging her, my erect nipples pushing into hers.

I sat up on all 4s over her and worked my way down as I did I made it clear I needed cock.

Nick obliged and got off the bed and got behind me, I backed on to his cock, I was that wet it just fell in!

As he started to fuck me, I lapped away at Jane, god it felt so good licking a pussy still with nicks cum in it and getting fucked with a nice hard cock…

By *aj 123Man
over a year ago

ilford

over a year ago

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *oxtrotOscar654Man
over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Amazing and so horny. Can't wait for the next installment

over a year ago

York

[Removed by poster at 05/06/22 15:41:11]

over a year ago

York

Nick was now pumping into me so hard I was gradually been pushed up the bed, before I knew it I was boob to boob with Jane.

I was snogging her has she held my head, caressing my hair and neck!

I could feel how wet I was getting and how wet she was, Nick was so deep in me.

We were snogging and she pulled back “are you gonna let me feel that cock in me again”

He was thrusting so hard, I just said to her that i needed filling with cum, she pleaded for another feel of it, but I so wanted to feel my husband explode in me.

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

York

Hoping people are enjoying this, anyone spot Sexybabe in our pics?

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *lim and louiseCouple
over a year ago

dromore

Great start ,sounds like a interesting read

over a year ago

York

She pleaded again, with that Nick pulled back and dropped out as he came back he slipped into her!

I grabbed her hair and tile her she could have 3 thrusts!

3 thrusts later nick was back in me and I could feel his sack slapping against Jane’s pussy.

With that he exploded in me, just as Jane dug her nails into my arse!

Nick fell forward on me and I laid there like the HBB I was, sandwiched between my husband and this filthy sexy babe!

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

over a year ago

York

The three of us laid there for a while before Nick got up and poured us all some wine, Jane and I laid side by side cuddling.

After a little while the two of us got in the shower and freshened up, she looked so good with water bouncing off her.

We dried ourselves down and decided to try the naughty nurse outfits on.

Nick was already hard and we found the blindfold that Kane had brought as well as the school cane!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

York

It was so exciting getting into the outfits, zipping was just other up, tying the neck line.

We both got so exited and seeing nick laid on the bed, we or I couldn’t wait any longer so we skipped the white hold ups and CFM heels…

The two of us in Nurse outfits and head heat with a blindfold, cane, an large rabbit and a fabulously hard shower fresh cock!

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

York

Nick was laid on the bed, cock doo hard and Jane got on the bed and put a blindfold on him. She then said her on all fours.

She then told him that he needed to guess which slutty nurse was touching him, if he got it wrong he would be caned…

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

over a year ago

York

I got on the bed and gave his left bum cheek a love bite, he instantly guessed it was me.

Jane caned him anyway just for being a smart arse!

It came down with a crack and left a line across both his bum cheeks.

I nearly came there and then!

Jane then pulled his sack like she was milking him, this time he got it wrong so she caned him again

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ex-BombsCouple
over a year ago

Flitwick

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

over a year ago

York

Nick sat up and grabbed the cane!

He told us to get on the bed on all fours!

We did as we were told but Jane was saying be gentle! Whack he caned us both, hid it hurt but god it was so arousing! My nips went even harder! Jane then gave me a spank, my ass was stinging!

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

York

I sat up as did Jane, our eyes locked and we started kissing, I was running my hand and nails up and down her back, Nick got on the bed behind her.

I put my hand down to find her bald wet pussy and started to rub it, whilst grabbing nicks cock with my other hand.

The kissing was more passionate and she unzipped the front of my nurses outfit to let my boobs out.

She was moaning and whimpering as Nick was kissing the back of her neck, her amazing boobs popping out of her nurses outfit.

Then I felt her hand on my pussy, god it felt good!

She was sandwiched between Nick and i, hers and our hands all over! Looking back on the video it looks amazing and you can see me wriggling on her hand as she used her magical fingers on me!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

Damn hot story - lucky people!

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

" "

over a year ago

York

As Jane rubbed my clit I am just wriggling and my tits are now fully out, she’s caressing them but starting to kneel taller as Nick kisses the back of her neck and I finger her pussy, she takes 4 of my fingers.

Jane throws her head back and moans as I feel her cum all over my fingers! As she does I say to Nick she needs more cock!

He didn’t need asking twice and slides into her from behind.

Imposition myself in front of her and tell her to lean forwards and lick my pussy!

over a year ago

York

Hope everyone is enjoying, if you’d like to hear more and some of our other meets, fab some of our pics. X

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

over a year ago

York

As nick was sliding in and out of Jane she fell forwards and was able to tongue fuck my very wet pussy.

God it felt good, I honestly think I could have another female just lick and lick and lick mynpussy.

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ike231251Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

York

Nick was now slamming into Jane and calling us both some very very dirty names!

The names were that dirty that I was getting even more turned on, Jane started to crawl up me, kissing and licking my body!

She got ti my pierced nip and moved the bar from side to side with her tongue.

She then got to my lips and I could taste my pussy on her, god she was in a trance as nick fucked her harder and harder, her pussy was rubbing against mine I was pulling on her hair and she moaned louder as our nips stuck into each other!

over a year ago

York

I heard Nick give out a loud moan and I knew her just exploded in that slutty nurse that was snogging me!

She shook and moaned as I pulled her hair harder. He collapsed forward and gave both us a snog.

We laid there for a few minutes before manoeuvring to all lay on the bed.

Jane just said, his that’s been naughty hasn’t it! Your not kidding her appetite was amazing.

Filthy, sexy, gorgeous, dirty, adventurous is how we’d describe Jane or sexy babe as she was known!

over a year ago

York

If you’d like to hear about some of our other meets please let us know or fab our pics

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

"If you’d like to hear about some of our other meets please let us know or fab our pics "

I’d love to hear more and see more of your hot sex pics you look so good xx

By *rishman30Man
over a year ago

belfast

Love your pics and love your story xx

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving reading this keep going

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Great story, love to hear more, Mrs H.

over a year ago

York

Thanks Guys

over a year ago

Fantastic story Mrs H..

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"If you’d like to hear about some of our other meets please let us know or fab our pics "

Done that but thanks for this story.... so far

over a year ago

Great story and amazing pics

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

yes love to hear more off them

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

Please tell us more xx

Post new Message to Thread