Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The arrangement 2

Jump to newest

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Thank you so much for all the kind words about my story. Rest assured there is plenty more to come. Next chapter tomorrow!

Thanks again!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glad to hear that. Hottest story I’ve read on here

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *marcusMan
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *igwilly2kMan
over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

More

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *luttyguy132Man
over a year ago

Ealing

Reply privately

By *andmanMan
over a year ago

dumbarton

Glad to hear that. Can hardly wait

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

So glad this is continuing. It’s one, if not the best story on here at the moment!

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

so hard after reading the first part

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait !

Reply privately

By *ew_username_timeMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Bookmarking this sexy story!

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Carnt wait

Reply privately

By *hynot3Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

More?

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *_revMan
over a year ago

Birkenhead

I am looking forward

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Near-by

Reply privately

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Reply privately

By *oxypair2008Couple
over a year ago

near chester

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic story x

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *antyhoseMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Reply privately

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Can’t wait for the next instalment.

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Reply privately

By *oee25Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

Please do carry on amazing and well written

Reply privately

By *he Dark Knight09Man
over a year ago

London

A brilliant read, looking forward to more

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I found myself clock watching everyday at the same time. I realised that I was hooked and I would get disappointed when the door never opened.

It had been a few days since she was, her hands on my knees as she watched me wank, she was so close to me. Not to mention how sexy it was watching her get the release she craved.

As it always did the door opening

Immediately prickled my senses. Catherine walked in wearing a blue dress that finished on her knees with black heels. “Wow look at you” I said. “You look great” she smiled “thank you” she said. “Job interview” there was me thinking it was for me! I thought. “How did it go?” I asked “not sure, I was nervous” she said “and now you need a release? I asked “very much so” was her response. “Let’s go” I said.

I’d taken to placing the box on the bed every day just in case. I took my seat “i do like your dress” I told her as she stood in front of me as she always did. My cock was already hardening in my trousers and as it appeared she didn’t mind from our previous experiences I gave it a squeeze through my trousers. I was feeling pretty horny so decided to be different today. “I’m going to play with my cock while I watch you undress” I told her. “I know how much you like looking at my cock” I added I wondered if I was going to far but she didn’t say anything to object and her eyes watch every movement while I undressed. “Do you like it when I play with my cock?” I asked. She thought about her answer “it’s good to know that I turn you on, that makes me feel sexy” she told me. “Oh you do” I told her as I played with my cock. “Why don’t you slide out of that dress” I told her “ she reached behind her lowering the zip on the back of the dress. She slipped the dress over her shoulders and let the dress slip to the floor. She stool in front of me in a matching purple underwear set. “Wow” I told her “that’s so hot, you look beautiful” she smiled and scooped her hair over her ear. She made my cock twitch in my hand. “You know you are sexy right?” I asked her “sometimes she answered” I maybe had over stepped the mark, was this too personal? Maybe she wanted to arrive, make herself come and leave and now I was delving deeper than I should “sometimes? When do you feel sexy catherine” I pushed. She thought about her answer “when I’m here” I was a little shocked by her answer, I knew she enjoyed it I had obviously seen it but it still surprised me.it still felt weird that the neighbour was coming into my house to make herself come while I watched and now I was naked before stroking my cock in front of her. “Let me see you play with those nipples” I told her she removed her bra letting it fall to the floor, her nipples hard “god your nipples are so sexy, so hard, are you turned on?” I asked “yes” she answered “what turned you on” I asked. “The thought of coming here, being watched, the release” she said as her hands teased her nipples just the way she liked it. “And to watch me” I asked she bit her lip just the way I loved it. “I like to see play, it feels naughty, like I shouldn’t be doing this but I can’t stop”. “Would you like me to stop” I asked “she shook her head “I like it”

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

So pleased there is more. Such a sexy story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Awesome

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *urleeMan
over a year ago

Near Cheshire Oaks

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

brilliant

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I was so turned on by the fact that she wanted to watch me, but I also wanted to watch her, she was waiting for the instruction and I didn’t want to keep her from obtaining what she wanted. “Turn around” I instructed “and slip those knickers off nice and slow. I stroked my cock as I watched her lower her underwear revealing her sexy arse to me. “I want you bent over playing with that sexy pussy of yours” I watched as she placed one hand on the bedside table, the other reached down between her legs. “Does that feel good” I asked “so good” she said as her fingers teased her. “You look so fucking hot” I told her her hand continued teasing her pussy, I watched her fingers pleasure herself as my hand pleasured me. I watched as her middle finger slipped inside herself “fuck yeah” I breathed as she slowly slid her finger in and out before returning to her clit. “Do you want your wand” I asked her “yes” she breathed “ I want it on my clit so bad” she hissed. “Stay there, I’ll get it” I stood up from the bed and opened the box and lifting her gift I got for her. I approached behind her, my hard cock pointing from my body, inches from hers. “Here you go” I said and she removed her hand and outstretched it, her fingers glistening with her juices, the toy was on her clit before I got back to my chair. “Fuck me that looks amazing” I told her as her body moved as the wand throbbed against her. “It feels amazing” she panted. “I don’t want to come yet” she said removing the wand from her pussy “you can get on the bed if you want” I told her. She stood up and threw the wand on the bed. She lay back on the bed and opened her legs her finger slid over her pussy lips. “My toy is in my bag” she said. I got up from my chair and retrieve her bag from the floor and stepped by the bed. She eyed my wet hard cock as I handed it to her. “Thank you” she said not taking her eyes off me. She ran the toy down her pussy and moaned as she slipped it inside her. She began fucking herself slowly with her dildo, I watched close to her as her juices coated her toy and returned to the chair. Catherine was making sexy little noises as she placed her index finger on the base of her toy pushing it in further before pulling it out. slowly. She picked up her pace fucking herself with it, her Pussy making the most amazing noises. I couldn’t help myself “get on all fours I want to see you fuck yourself from behind” she sat up and positioned herself on all fours, I watched in delight as her hand slipped between her legs, watching her lips grip the toy as she pushed it inside herself. She let out a horny sound as it slid in and out of her. She pushed the toy further inside her. She reached for her wand, she left the you inside her and returned the wand to her clit, it looked like she was struggling to alternate as the toy slipped from her pussy. I was going to suggest she turns over but I had an idea. “Catherine, I can hold the wand if you want” there was silence for what seemed like an age. Had I gone too far, we never discussed me involving myself in her pleasure. “Ok” she said hesitantly. I stood up from the chair and got on the bed behind her on my knees. I was so close to her I could slip inside her and lord knew I wanted to. I picked up the wand and reached between her legs turning the toy on. She placed both her hands on the bed and rocked her body as the toy thumped at her clit. Her moans getting louder and louder. I spotted her purple toy on the bed and couldn’t resist, I hope that this wouldn’t end everything but my reasoning was that I was holding a toy against her clit. I picked up the toy with my right hand as my left hand held the wand in place and I slowly slipped her dildo inside her. She froze for a second, and then rocked her hips forward and then back onto the toy I was holding “fuck” she moaned as I slipped the toy forward and back “faster” she hissed I began fucking her with her toy “fuck I’m going to come, yes fuck oh” both toys did exactly what they were supposed to do as an orgasm hit Catherine like a train. Her toy was soaked as I slowed. “Ah take it off take it off” she moaned as I stopped the thumping on her clit. Her body was shaking as she came with such force. She rolled onto her back, her chest heaving up and down, her face and neck blushed. She looked so sexy “unreal” she panted. I got off the bed, my cock yearning to be stroked and I couldn’t ignore it. I sat back in my chair stroking my hand up and down. After a couple of minutes Catherine sat up from the bed. “Well that was unexpected” she said. I was wanking my cock faster now needing to come “was that ok? I didn’t want to overstep the mark, I just wanted to give you the release you desired” she sat there for a few seconds “unexpected but very good! I liked it” I carried on stroking my cock “good, would you like to see me come again?” I asked her. She nodded. She got up from the bed and like before used my knees to lower herself to her. Her eyes burning into my hard wet cock as I stroked. She had a look on her face. “Is this ok? Too much? I asked her. “No no it’s fine, it’s just, it’s just” I interrupted her “it’s ok I can stop” “no no don’t it’s just I’ve not done this before and and” she was struggling to get her words out. “I want to touch you” she looked like the nervous Catherine that was sat on my sofa the day “I shouldn’t but I want to” I was shocked by this, I could see she was conflicted but I also wanted her to touch me. “Catherine it’s ok, you don’t have” I told her “this is the thing, I want to” I removed my hand from my cock, it sat erect coated in pre come, Cathrine slowly lifted her hand off my knee and moved it towards my cock, her hand curled around the base. “It’s really hard” she said. Her touch felt amazing. “You did this, feel good” I asked her. She hadn’t moved her hand at all apart from gripping at the base “it’s thick, I noticed that before” she said. “Do you want to carry on?” I asked her,she looked into my eyes and nodded. Her hand slowly glided up my shaft and down again “that feels amazing” I told her. She began wanking my cock a bit faster, “it’s so hard” she said her hand sliding up and down me. “Fuck, yes stroke that cock” I said my head tipping backwards. “ you want to make me come don’t you” I asked. Her hand started working my cock faster “I want you to come”?she purred. I couldn’t take any more and I pushed my feet into the floor as my balls tightend “fuck” come fired from cock landing on the side of the chair, she didn’t stop as it poured down my cock over her fingers. “Jesus Christ” I said as she pumped every drop from my cock. “That was fucking amazing” I told her. She looked as if she was in a bit of a daze “Catherine are you ok” she looked at me “erm yes I’m ok, no I’m good, honestly I’m good, that was amazing!” She looked at her hand, it was drenched in come. “Looks like you enjoyed it too”. She got up from her knees and padded into my en-suite bathroom. I leaned back into the chair in disbelief of what just happened. The dynamic had changed one again, I had reservations that Catherine had maybe pushed herself to far in this adventure. I decided to give her time so I picked a pair of joggers from the drawer and a T-shirt and headed downstairs. I put the kettle on and a few minutes later Cathrine came down in her dress. I always offered her a tea but she never stayed and always declined, to my surprise she accepted. I placed the cup in front of her. “Are you sure you are ok” I said she took a sip of her tea “I am, I realise that things of changed from what was agreed, I find myself becoming more and adventurous and an idea hits me and I go with it, you must understand that I’ve never done this before, what I just did I never thought I would do and don’t get me wrong it was great, I have a few things to process” she explained. “It was amazing, but I don’t expect it from you Catherine, this doesn’t change the arrangement, you have the key, should you wish to use it.” She smiled “thank you” she told me. We made small talk and when she finished her tea she picked up her bag said her goodbye and left.

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Wow!!

That’s all. Wow!

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I love the progress. Catherine is slowly admitting she wants that cock.

So hot.

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

I cannot wait for the next installment, throbbing here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ippa 63TV/TS
over a year ago

St Helens

Excellent story very well written. I feel I'm in the room.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Story of the highest quality, hope it continues?

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Omg this story is hot!

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Wonderful writing

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Brilliant story so erotically written

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

The next couple of days were spent wondering if Catherine would ever return. Although her touch felt amazing, the way she stroked my cock, milking every drop out of me, her hand covered in come, I wondered if we had gone too far…again. The journey of Catherine had progressed and maybe she had got caught in the moment.

I certainly hadn’t expected to see her so soon as the key turned in the lock. Catherine entered my house and she looked amazing.,she was wearing a navy dress with white spots on it and a belt around the middle. My eyes scanned down her body, nylon clad legs and I immediately wondered if they were stockings and a sexy pair of black heels.

“Hi” I said brightly “hi” she responded “you ok” I asked. She walked over to the table that I had been sat at and pulled out a chair, this wasn’t normally what happened so I wondered if this was to be the end of our arrangement.

“I thought maybe we should talk” she said. I took a seat, the seat I picked faced her and it wasn’t lost on me that I had a perfect view of her legs. “Let’s talk” I said. “You asked me the other day where I felt sexy and I told you it was here” she began. “And that’s true, I enjoy it, I can choose what I wear, what makes me feel sexy and then I can lose myself, as I said before it’s different here, at home I have things that are expected of me, none of which are enjoyable or a pleasure to complete. When I am here it’s about me, and you make me feel desired and sexy, I don’t get that at home in any shape of form. The day we made this arrangement I agreed to it because I wanted something different something that was for me. I never expected it to progress like it has but I find myself not just thinking about my pleasure, you make me so desired that I want to show that it’s appreciated. Knowing I have that affect on someone turns me on even more, and watching you so closely, seeing how hard you were, I knew I wanted to touch you, to give you pleasure” I sat and took in what she was saying, she had obviously processed it. “I’m glad you feel that way Catherine, I’ve always said that this is about you, but I’d be a liar if I said I wasn’t getting pleasure from it. The way you lose yourself is so sexy to me” I told her “but it’s not just that, it’s what you wear I mean look at you, you look stunning and so hot” Catherine smiled “thank you” she said. “Would like to go upstairs” I asked her “very much so” she answered. I watched her legs climb the stairs, god she looked so hot. I sat in the chair taking her in. The dress wasn’t short but high enough to get the brain going. “I know I’ve said this but wow Catherine, those legs!, you look so fucking hot” my cock gave the familiar throb that she never failed to stir. I began running my fingers over the ever growing bulge in my trousers. “You’re making my cock hard already” I told her. “Good” she breathed. Slowly lift that dress I want to see” I instructed. She slowly raised her dress, my thoughts correct as the flesh above her stockinged legs revealed “ fuck” I said “you like” she asked “fuck yeah” I said. “Show me more” I demanded. She raised her dress even higher revealing her pussy “no underwear you sexy bitch” I told her, I couldn’t contain myself any longer and Unbuttoned my trousers opening them, as I lowered my wait and my hard cock sprang out. Catherine bit her lip as I held the base of my cock and gave my cock a wiggle. “See what you have done to me already” I told her. She nodded “how does it make you feel” I questioned “like I need to touch myself, it makes me tingle” the perfect answer “you can play with yourself” I told her. I watched her hand go to her mouth moistening her finger as she lowered it to her pussy. She looked so fucking hot her dress rolled up over her waist, standing there in her stockings and heels. I stood up from the chair and kicked my shoes and trousers off lifting my t shirt off. I was naked in front of her, I gripped my cock and stroked it nice and slow. She didn’t take her eyes off my cock as a finger slipped inside her pussy with a sexy gasp. The atmosphere was so sexy, both watching each other. “How does that feel” I asked. “So good” she breathed. “I want you naked” I told her. I watched as she removed her belt and remove her dress. “Wow, no bra either” I said admiring her bullet hard nipples. “Turn around show me that sexy arse” I instructed, as normal she obliged. She placed both hands on the bed side table swaying her hips slightly “delicious” I commented “play with that pussy” I told her. Her fingers appeared between her legs and I watched her start to pleasure herself “that’s so fucking sexy, I love wanking my cock while watching you” my words affected her as she slipped a finger inside her pussy giving off a very sexy moan. “What do you need” I asked her. “The wand on my clit” she panted. I got off the chair and opened the box my cock pointing to the ceiling rock hard. Catherine stood up and turned to face me I held out the wand to her “here you go” I said, her eyes scanned over my body. “You do it” she said. My cock literally twitched at her request. I stepped towards her and stopped so close that my cock almost brushed her. I positioned the toy on her clit and turned it on, she reached out and held my shoulder as her legs quivered as the toy vibrated on her clit “oh fuck” she hissed. I couldn’t believe my luck, here I was holding a wand to my married neighbours clit while she was wearing nothing but her heels and stockings, hand gripping my shoulder as she dipped her knees up and down, moving her clit from the pleasure and then not resisting rubbing back against it. She removed her hand from my shoulder and I felt like a lottery winner as her fingers wrapped around my cock, pumping her fist backwards and forwards. We stood inches from each other, looking into each other’s eyes as we pleasures each other. Catherine’s moans we’re getting louder and louder her face flushed with excitement. I could see that we were both going to get where we needed to be pretty quickly and I didn’t want this to end so I removed the toy from her clit turning it off. “I don’t want you coming yet” I told her. I could believe I was saying this but if she carried on stroking me like she was I was going come. “Get on the bed and play with those sexy nipples” she lay on the bed her right hand moving to her breasts, teasing her nipple, her left hand raised off the bed reaching for my cock, I took a step back “no, this is about you” I said. Her eyes closed as her left hand went to her other nipple both hands now teasing each nipple. “That feel good?” I asked “so good” she breathed as her fingers rolled over them pressing them down. “You look so fucking hot” I told her. I looked between her legs, her pussy looked so inviting, glistening, her clit engorged. “You want to come don’t you” I asked her “yes” she she almost shouted. “Tease that sexy pussy” I said. Her fingers of her right hand dropped to her clit as she opened her legs even wider letting me take in the view “mmmmm” she moaned as she slipped two fingers inside herself before removing them and sliding the wetness over clit. “Please make me come” she pleaded. My cock twitched again. I picked up the wand “you want this” I asked “yes” she hissed “and if I give you this what will you do for me” I enquired teasing her. Her fingers slipped inside herself again fucking herself “I’ll wank your hard cock until you come” she moaned her pussy making the most amazing noises. I got on the bed on my knees between her stockinged legs my cock pointing up at her, and i turned the toy on, I buzzed it on her clit and lifted it straight off, Catherine gasped, I began placing it on and off her clit teasing her, as I lifted the toy Catherine would raise her hips yearning for it to connect to her. “Please” she pleaded. I pressed the wand onto her clit, letting the intense throbbing vibrate against her. “Yes, oh god yes” Catherine moaned as the toy brought her closer and closer, her pussy looking so deliciously wet. She was was getting louder and louder “don’t move, fuck yes, oh god I’m going to come” her hands gripped the duvet gripping the material “fuck” I watched in awe as she came so hard. Her chest heaving up and down, skin red around her neck, it was just unreal pleasure watching her let go so furiously. I turned the toy off letting her enjoy the sensation of her orgasm and I returned to my chair, I so needed to wank my cock that it was practically throbbing. After a couple of minutes of me wanking she recovered enough to sit up “don’t you come” she said. She kicked off her heels and stood up “my legs are like jelly” she said as she walked over to me “a promise is a promise” she purred.,she lowered herself between my knees. I removed my hand from my wet cock. “I love how hard I make your cock” her fingers curled around me, and she slid her hand up to the top of my cock and rubbed her thumb of the top of my cock before sliding back down. “That’s fucking amazing” I told her as her hand wanked me off “you’ve got a really nice cock” she purred “are you going to come for me” she added. It was total bliss “fuck yeah” I said. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes her hand felt so good. I flashed my eyes open as the sensation changed, I looked down Catherine’s lips slid down my cock. Her eyes were looking up at me as they lowered and raised up the shaft. “Fuck” I said as her tongue circled the tip of my cock as she started to suck my cock vigorously “you sexy bitch” I spat, as raised her mouth and began making me hard “come for me” she purred. That was it, I couldn’t contain it, my cock erupted as I grabbed the arms of the chair, as it fired come from me she wouldn’t stop, it was intense as the come streaked up my chest she pulled it upwards as it poured down my shaft coating her hand again. “ so much come” she said as she let go of my cock. I lay back my heart thumping in my chest. She walked into the bathroom. There was no way I was expecting that. Her mouth felt amazing around my cock. I watched as she put her dress back on fastening the belt and slipping her heels on again. “You are a sexy bastard, I’ll give you that” she said. “See you soon” she said and she was gone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus I nearly came in my pants myself lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope there is more to cum i did

Reply privately

By *weet cheeks1Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Each chapter is better than the last one!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a brilliant tale ,well written well horny ,well done

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Brilliantly addictive and well written.. so want to read more.

Reply privately

By *ARPMAN66Man
over a year ago

Stafford

[Removed by poster at 31/05/22 13:46:45]

Reply privately

By *ARPMAN66Man
over a year ago

Stafford

"The next couple of days were spent wondering if Catherine would ever return. Although her touch felt amazing, the way she stroked my cock, milking every drop out of me, her hand covered in come, I wondered if we had gone too far…again. The journey of Catherine had progressed and maybe she had got caught in the moment.

I certainly hadn’t expected to see her so soon as the key turned in the lock. Catherine entered my house and she looked amazing.,she was wearing a navy dress with white spots on it and a belt around the middle. My eyes scanned down her body, nylon clad legs and I immediately wondered if they were stockings and a sexy pair of black heels.

“Hi” I said brightly “hi” she responded “you ok” I asked. She walked over to the table that I had been sat at and pulled out a chair, this wasn’t normally what happened so I wondered if this was to be the end of our arrangement.

“I thought maybe we should talk” she said. I took a seat, the seat I picked faced her and it wasn’t lost on me that I had a perfect view of her legs. “Let’s talk” I said. “You asked me the other day where I felt sexy and I told you it was here” she began. “And that’s true, I enjoy it, I can choose what I wear, what makes me feel sexy and then I can lose myself, as I said before it’s different here, at home I have things that are expected of me, none of which are enjoyable or a pleasure to complete. When I am here it’s about me, and you make me feel desired and sexy, I don’t get that at home in any shape of form. The day we made this arrangement I agreed to it because I wanted something different something that was for me. I never expected it to progress like it has but I find myself not just thinking about my pleasure, you make me so desired that I want to show that it’s appreciated. Knowing I have that affect on someone turns me on even more, and watching you so closely, seeing how hard you were, I knew I wanted to touch you, to give you pleasure” I sat and took in what she was saying, she had obviously processed it. “I’m glad you feel that way Catherine, I’ve always said that this is about you, but I’d be a liar if I said I wasn’t getting pleasure from it. The way you lose yourself is so sexy to me” I told her “but it’s not just that, it’s what you wear I mean look at you, you look stunning and so hot” Catherine smiled “thank you” she said. “Would like to go upstairs” I asked her “very much so” she answered. I watched her legs climb the stairs, god she looked so hot. I sat in the chair taking her in. The dress wasn’t short but high enough to get the brain going. “I know I’ve said this but wow Catherine, those legs!, you look so fucking hot” my cock gave the familiar throb that she never failed to stir. I began running my fingers over the ever growing bulge in my trousers. “You’re making my cock hard already” I told her. “Good” she breathed. Slowly lift that dress I want to see” I instructed. She slowly raised her dress, my thoughts correct as the flesh above her stockinged legs revealed “ fuck” I said “you like” she asked “fuck yeah” I said. “Show me more” I demanded. She raised her dress even higher revealing her pussy “no underwear you sexy bitch” I told her, I couldn’t contain myself any longer and Unbuttoned my trousers opening them, as I lowered my wait and my hard cock sprang out. Catherine bit her lip as I held the base of my cock and gave my cock a wiggle. “See what you have done to me already” I told her. She nodded “how does it make you feel” I questioned “like I need to touch myself, it makes me tingle” the perfect answer “you can play with yourself” I told her. I watched her hand go to her mouth moistening her finger as she lowered it to her pussy. She looked so fucking hot her dress rolled up over her waist, standing there in her stockings and heels. I stood up from the chair and kicked my shoes and trousers off lifting my t shirt off. I was naked in front of her, I gripped my cock and stroked it nice and slow. She didn’t take her eyes off my cock as a finger slipped inside her pussy with a sexy gasp. The atmosphere was so sexy, both watching each other. “How does that feel” I asked. “So good” she breathed. “I want you naked” I told her. I watched as she removed her belt and remove her dress. “Wow, no bra either” I said admiring her bullet hard nipples. “Turn around show me that sexy arse” I instructed, as normal she obliged. She placed both hands on the bed side table swaying her hips slightly “delicious” I commented “play with that pussy” I told her. Her fingers appeared between her legs and I watched her start to pleasure herself “that’s so fucking sexy, I love wanking my cock while watching you” my words affected her as she slipped a finger inside her pussy giving off a very sexy moan. “What do you need” I asked her. “The wand on my clit” she panted. I got off the chair and opened the box my cock pointing to the ceiling rock hard. Catherine stood up and turned to face me I held out the wand to her “here you go” I said, her eyes scanned over my body. “You do it” she said. My cock literally twitched at her request. I stepped towards her and stopped so close that my cock almost brushed her. I positioned the toy on her clit and turned it on, she reached out and held my shoulder as her legs quivered as the toy vibrated on her clit “oh fuck” she hissed. I couldn’t believe my luck, here I was holding a wand to my married neighbours clit while she was wearing nothing but her heels and stockings, hand gripping my shoulder as she dipped her knees up and down, moving her clit from the pleasure and then not resisting rubbing back against it. She removed her hand from my shoulder and I felt like a lottery winner as her fingers wrapped around my cock, pumping her fist backwards and forwards. We stood inches from each other, looking into each other’s eyes as we pleasures each other. Catherine’s moans we’re getting louder and louder her face flushed with excitement. I could see that we were both going to get where we needed to be pretty quickly and I didn’t want this to end so I removed the toy from her clit turning it off. “I don’t want you coming yet” I told her. I could believe I was saying this but if she carried on stroking me like she was I was going come. “Get on the bed and play with those sexy nipples” she lay on the bed her right hand moving to her breasts, teasing her nipple, her left hand raised off the bed reaching for my cock, I took a step back “no, this is about you” I said. Her eyes closed as her left hand went to her other nipple both hands now teasing each nipple. “That feel good?” I asked “so good” she breathed as her fingers rolled over them pressing them down. “You look so fucking hot” I told her. I looked between her legs, her pussy looked so inviting, glistening, her clit engorged. “You want to come don’t you” I asked her “yes” she she almost shouted. “Tease that sexy pussy” I said. Her fingers of her right hand dropped to her clit as she opened her legs even wider letting me take in the view “mmmmm” she moaned as she slipped two fingers inside herself before removing them and sliding the wetness over clit. “Please make me come” she pleaded. My cock twitched again. I picked up the wand “you want this” I asked “yes” she hissed “and if I give you this what will you do for me” I enquired teasing her. Her fingers slipped inside herself again fucking herself “I’ll wank your hard cock until you come” she moaned her pussy making the most amazing noises. I got on the bed on my knees between her stockinged legs my cock pointing up at her, and i turned the toy on, I buzzed it on her clit and lifted it straight off, Catherine gasped, I began placing it on and off her clit teasing her, as I lifted the toy Catherine would raise her hips yearning for it to connect to her. “Please” she pleaded. I pressed the wand onto her clit, letting the intense throbbing vibrate against her. “Yes, oh god yes” Catherine moaned as the toy brought her closer and closer, her pussy looking so deliciously wet. She was was getting louder and louder “don’t move, fuck yes, oh god I’m going to come” her hands gripped the duvet gripping the material “fuck” I watched in awe as she came so hard. Her chest heaving up and down, skin red around her neck, it was just unreal pleasure watching her let go so furiously. I turned the toy off letting her enjoy the sensation of her orgasm and I returned to my chair, I so needed to wank my cock that it was practically throbbing. After a couple of minutes of me wanking she recovered enough to sit up “don’t you come” she said. She kicked off her heels and stood up “my legs are like jelly” she said as she walked over to me “a promise is a promise” she purred.,she lowered herself between my knees. I removed my hand from my wet cock. “I love how hard I make your cock” her fingers curled around me, and she slid her hand up to the top of my cock and rubbed her thumb of the top of my cock before sliding back down. “That’s fucking amazing” I told her as her hand wanked me off “you’ve got a really nice cock” she purred “are you going to come for me” she added. It was total bliss “fuck yeah” I said. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes her hand felt so good. I flashed my eyes open as the sensation changed, I looked down Catherine’s lips slid down my cock. Her eyes were looking up at me as they lowered and raised up the shaft. “Fuck” I said as her tongue circled the tip of my cock as she started to suck my cock vigorously “you sexy bitch” I spat, as raised her mouth and began making me hard “come for me” she purred. That was it, I couldn’t contain it, my cock erupted as I grabbed the arms of the chair, as it fired come from me she wouldn’t stop, it was intense as the come streaked up my chest she pulled it upwards as it poured down my shaft coating her hand again. “ so much come” she said as she let go of my cock. I lay back my heart thumping in my chest. She walked into the bathroom. There was no way I was expecting that. Her mouth felt amazing around my cock. I watched as she put her dress back on fastening the belt and slipping her heels on again. “You are a sexy bastard, I’ll give you that” she said. “See you soon” she said and she was gone. "

You need to continue the Neighbourly Lust story too please

Tia

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *ARPMAN66Man
over a year ago

Stafford

This story is so fucking hot too

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow

Reply privately

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

This just gets better and better

Reply privately

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Loving this!! How you managed not to tease her with your cock whilst using vibe.... mmmm

Reply privately

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 31/05/22 16:12:57]

Reply privately

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

I wonder how our mental pictures of her compare.

Reply privately

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Wow !

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/05/22 17:09:40]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely wonderful dialogue and imagination. I'm twitching away again as I read this.

Reply privately

By *eeman1Man
over a year ago

liverpool

I’m sure she’ll be taking that cock inside her soon

Reply privately

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

"Absolutely wonderful dialogue and imagination. I'm twitching away again as I read this. "

Snap, and I was at work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is amazing

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *assistMan
over a year ago

Bingham

I seem to have missed the first part of this and can’t find it.

Reply privately

By *rads1972Man
over a year ago

Dungannon

"I seem to have missed the first part of this and can’t find it. "
press the green arrow next to authors name. See first part then

Reply privately

By *orneyloverMan
over a year ago

Boston

"I seem to have missed the first part of this and can’t find it. press the green arrow next to authors name. See first part then "
The first part of the story is called the agreement.

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Catherine had well and truly rented out space in my head, I had never expected based on our exchanges that I would feel her lips sliding over my cock. I was more desperate for a release than I think she was! And it had been over week since that excellent occasion.

I never expected her to come everyday but with each day passing my mind did cartwheels, would she come today, would she arrive any day?

I was beginning to climb the walls until the door opened and Catherine appeared in the house.she explained that she hadn’t been around as it was half term. I told her not to apologise. “It’s why I need this today, it was manic”. “Well we better get you upstairs then” I said. She smiled, I’ll go up give me a few minutes and come up, I want to try something” she explained. I was little bit disappointed as I love to watch her undress but intrigued all the same. I waited a few minutes and climbed the stairs. I walked into the bedroom Catherine was lay on the bed, the crotch less body stocking was back to my delight, on the bed lay the wand and her purple dildo, and Catherine was wearing a blindfold. I swallowed hard “wow, look at you” I said. “You need to tie my hands, can’t exactly do it myself” she said “kind of defeats the object” well this is new I thought to myself, Catherine pushing her boundaries again. “What do you need? I asked her. “I want you to tie my hands to your headboard, and then I want you to make me come” my cock stiffened at the thought of it. She wanted to be teased, I’d watched her so many times now that I knew what she liked and thought it was a delicious idea.

I thought about what I could use to tie her hands and settled on one of my ties, I fastened her hands “not to tight?” I asked her “no that’s fine” she said. I stood back from her, I wasn’t quite sure how to play this as it was something I was unfamiliar with. I presumed she wanted the unexpected. I stood by the bed not making a sound, I did this for a minute in the hope that her senses would start prickling. For the first time ever I was going to touch her but I had no idea how far to take it, she laid out the toys so I presumed she wanted those to be used on her. But I wanted her worked up before I even used them. I softly snaked a finger down her chest, as she was wearing the body stocking I wasn’t to sure if it had the desired effect but she arched her back at my touch. I grazed the shape of her breast with my finger ever so softly as her body reacted to every little touch. I remember from an earlier exchanged that she preferred having her nipples teased rather than pulled, and I had watched her she played with them before. One of her nipples was sticking out from the net material of her body stocking. I wet my finger and I slowly ran it over her nipple. The blindfolded Catherine exhaled as my wet finger teased her nipple ever so softly, circling and pushing it until it flicked back up. Catherine bit her lip as I moved to her other nipple doing the same. I lowered my mouth to her ear “you are so fucking sexy” my words had an effect as she squirmed on the bed pulling at my tie. I purposely didn’t tell her what I was going to do and to be honest I was doing it off the cuff in the hope that whatever I did gave her pleasure. I traced my finger down her body to the exposed skin and she arched her back as my fingers danced over her with a feather light touch. I’d not touched her before, and did wonder if she was ok with this but she hadn’t said stop. I lifted my hand from her body and stood still and quiet for around 30 seconds. I hoped that this would build the anticipation as my finger caressed over her nipple again, she bit her lip and it was so hot. I played with each nipple like I had seen her do, brushing over them with thumb and fingers. She was making little noises of appreciation, I decided to tease her and removed contact again. I took this as an opportunity to remove my clothes, my cock needed to be out of my trousers. I started stroking my cock nice and slow, Catherine had now heard my wanking that she would have no doubt knowing what I was doing. I got into the bed on my knees in between her legs and she would have heard me turn on the wand. I had every intention of using it until I decided to try something, I turned off the wand and I placed my lips on the bare areas of her skin that wasn’t covered by the body stocking, this was basically her inner thighs. I wasn’t sure how she would react, this was again pushing our arrangement. My mouth was so close to her pussy, I could smell her sexy scent as my lips teased the flesh of her thighs. I had another idea, I blew softly on her pussy looking at her to see her reaction, she began furiously nodding which I took her permission to continue. I ran my tongue over her pussy in one movement letting my tongue slide over her clit. Catherine whimpered deliciously and with no protest to stop. I began teasing her pussy with the flag of my tongue before letting it flick over her clit. I could hear her breathing heavier as I teased her. To intensify the teasing I stopped and removed myself from the bed. I waited a bit longer this time before teasing her nipples again. I lowered my mouth to her ear “you taste amazing” I whispered. I stood up again teasing her nipple with one hand, the other lowered to her pussy and she felt my middle finger slide over her pussy, up and down until placing pressure on her clit. She raised her hips off the bed as my finger made little circular motions while keeping pressure on her clit. She let out the greatest sound as my middle finger slid with ease into her wet pussy, she was so wet it was unreal. I curled my finger inside her and I watched her mouth open in pleasure as I still teased her nipple. I slipped my finger out of her, coated in her juices at the same time lifting my fingers from her nipples. I don’t say a word but a made enough sucking noises for her to know I was sucking her wetness from my fingers. I left her laying there, not touching her not saying a word letting the anticipation build. I climbed back onto the bed and I picked up her purple toy. I tapped it on her clit a few times, before sliding it up and down over her pussy, she began grinding her hips as it slid up and down. I placed the tip at her pussy and watched as her lips pursed around the tip of the toy, I held it still with just the smallest amount inside her before removing it and tapping it on her clit again, I repeated this over and over for about 10 times before then pushing the toy inside her, her arms tugged at the tie as she let out a huge moan followed by “fuck” I began fucking her with the toy I loved the way it coated the toy in her juice. I slipped the toy from her and slid it over her clit and as I slipped it back inside her I bent forward and darted my tongue over her clit. I picked up the wand and as I pushed forward on the toy I placed the wand on her clit and turned it on. Her body arched as the intense buzz sent sparks through her clit. I removed it and her body fell to the bed but as soon as it did I did it again and again. I alternated between buzzing her clit and fucking her with her toy. As it buzzed on her clit she would pull at the tie wrapped around her wrists. I stopped both just as I thought it might tip her over the edge. I got off the bed and I watched her chest pumping up and down. I bent down to her ear “I can still taste you on my lips” I whispered. Her lips pursed into a little smile, she looked so sexy. My cock was dying for attention, rock hard and I decided it was going to get it. I began untying the tie from the head board I kept her wrists tied but I was no rope master and with a bit of wriggling she could easily unravel it but this wasn’t the point. I helped her off the bed, still in her face mask I lowered her so she was sat I’m in her knees in my bedroom floor. I needed this so bad and I moved my hips and the tip of my cock pressed against her lips.,without requiring anything else her lips enclosed around my cock bobbing her head back and fourth. It felt unreal as she tightly sucked my hard cock, her lips squeezing my shaft. She was like a woman possessed, every time my cock slipped from her mouth her head desperately sought to connect her mouth with my cock again. This went on for a couple of minutes and I could the tension in my body building, but this wasn’t about me. I helped her up And helped her lay in the bed, I refastened her hands to the headboard. I lowered my lips to her ear “I think you want to come don’t you?” She nodded furiously. I got back in the bed and opened her so I could access her soaking pussy. She whimpered as my tongue connected with her clit, her moans getting more frequent. I reached for the wand knowing that a concentrated hit of it would hurtle her to orgasm. The wand throbbed at her clit as she circled her hips, I couldn’t take much more and I could see she was close and I think most of the street could! I placed the wand in a position that it was meant against her clit and I crawled up to the bed next to her on my knees. “Don’t let that toy drop now” I started stroking my cock hard and fast as the toy did its job in her, she would have known I was so close as the noise my wet cock was making was unmistakable, I wanked faster and faster the desire to come undeniable. The toy throbbed at Catherine and from my experience with her it was coming any second. My cock erupted firing streak after streak over Catherine’s breasts as she lost control herself. I was making loud growling noises and she was trying to get words out but they were just sounds. Her body stocking was streaked with come as the toy slipped from her clit through her fidgeting. I reached for the toy and turned it off slumping on the bed. My heart wanting to beat through my chest. Catherine’s body was literally quivering, her legs twitching it was a glorious sight. After Catherine had recovered I untied her hands from the head board and undone the stupidly easy knot I had bound her wrists with. She reached and removed the blindfold. Her eyes bright, she looked wildc”was that everything you wanted it to be” I asked. She rolled over to face me. “And more” she smiled. The rules of this arrangement had changed dramatically and all for the better in my opinion.

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I did realise that I had inadvertently changed the title! You all seemed to find it ok so I didn’t bother mentioning it!!!! Thank you for all the nice comments it’s appreciated.

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

This is amazing

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *rego69Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

There is a well worn trail of appreciative visitors that marks this as a hot story. So much respect between two people intensifies this situation brilliantly.

Reply privately

By *ro_guyMan
over a year ago

Central Scotland and South of the border

Reply privately

By *weet cheeks1Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Reply privately

By *haddy234Man
over a year ago

chadderton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow......just wow

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *andmanMan
over a year ago

dumbarton

Fabulous story so hard reading it

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Just gets better & better !

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I didn’t think this could get any better but you keep outdoing yourself! I hope this never ends.

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
over a year ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow I love every installment

Reply privately

By *ickylouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

Leeds

Each time she arrives I'm shaking

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Love it!

Reply privately

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

If I wasn't still in bed I'd need to go for a lie down. Oooooft.

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs S99Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *reengirl911Couple
over a year ago

inverness

Reply privately

By *immy1986Man
over a year ago

Spalding

Wow

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

More please.

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Amazing well done

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic story, very good writing!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooft hot hot hot!

Reply privately

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

The wait for the next part is killing me

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *ibi22Man
over a year ago

here

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *abmale7979Man
over a year ago

Treorchy

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Fantastic story, great pace. Just how he waits for the turn of the key, I await the next chapter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *its The Spot AlotMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Looking forward to the next bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Slight delay due to bank holiday. Thanks again for the nice messages.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *uju67123Woman
over a year ago

Kings lynn

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is soooo horny

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

More please

Reply privately

By *1addisonMan
over a year ago

hatfield

Wow this has me going, don't stop.

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *pareMan
over a year ago

Watford

Reply privately

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I had the most intense session with Catherine that I think I could ever imagine, constantly pushing boundaries. I remember when I first caught her that she said very clearly I won’t cheat on James.

She had now wanked me off, sucked my cock and I had my fingers inside as well as my tongue, not to forget I’d sprayed come over her twice.

Catherine’s wants and desires we’re taking over and I have to say I was loving it.

It had been a few days since that fantastic afternoon and Catherine hadn’t come back. Around the time that she would always turn up I would get excited in anticipation sitting there hoping she walks in and be disappointed when she didn’t.

I needed to go out for 15 mins, I think I had enough time to nip out and be back by the time she normally arrives. I went out and did what I needed to and returned home. As I entered the house I listened out of any tell tale signs that she was here and had started thinking I was at work but nothing. I threw my keys on the table, and sat back on my computer. On the screen was a post it note that said “ upstairs, I’ll be waiting” now this was interesting, she was upstairs and I never heard her at all! I got up from the chair, I wondered how I would find her. Lay on the bed, bent over the bedside table? I climbed the stairs and as I entered my bedroom I was very confused. I spotted the heels first, the spiked ones that she liked to wear, my eyes scanned up the legs that were crossed, she had great legs. Catherine was sat in my chair, my chair! “It’s not all about my pleasure you know” she purred. I looked confused “today is about yours” I mean talk about the perfect day, a sexy woman dressed up to the nines talking about pleasuring me, obviously I was game. She was wearing a black leather skirt, it was short as fuck as I could see the top of her stocking, her legs looking so sexy in that nylon. She was wearing just her basque, her lips bright red, fuck she was a picture. She curled her finger beckoning me closer. She stood up from the chair, those heels made her changed her height drastically and as her polished nails opened each button on my shirt I knew I was in for a great time. She snaked a nail down my chest “mmmm” she said as her finger traced over me. She sat back in the chair and she began unbuckling my belt, undoing the bottom on my trousers and yanking them down hard, my boxers came down at the same time “let’s not waste time shall we” my cock already hard sprang out inches from her face. “There he is” she purred “such a nice thick cock” she said. She raised her hand and with her index finger she stroked it over the top of my cock from the tip to base of my shaft. My cock twitched at her touch “oh you like that do you?” She asked not needing an answer running her finger back towards to the tip and has she reached the tip she pressed down and sliding her finger off so it bounced up and down. “Sorry couldn’t resist, let me kiss it better” she moved her head forward and planted her sexy red lips on the top of my cock “sorry” she said. She planted another kiss on it then again, I was in heaven already let alone when her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock. After teasing the tip her hand tightened around my cock and slowly wanked my cock, slowly sliding her hand up and down. I closed my eyes as her lips returned to my cock but this time wrapping around it. She moved her head up and down, when she lifted off for breath her hand took over. It was sensational “I have to say” she said as she was wanking me “it’s such a turn on sucking your cock” and I felt her take me in her mouth again. It felt too good and I wasn’t going to last long. I moved my hips back as my cock slipped out of her mouth. I pushed her into the chair, not hard but just enough for her to follow the movement and lean back in the chair. I bent down and lifted her ankles pulling her lower into the chair. Her skirt rid up her legs as I did it revealing her little thong. I grabbed it and rolled it down her legs over her sexy heels. I bent down between her legs and my tongue slid up her pussy.

Reply privately

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Great story

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick