Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

M and Me

Jump to newest

By *igG86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Buckden

Just for context I do have a friend called J and he has a wife called M, J has sent me a picture of J in a bath but she was clothed and the bath was empty, also J sent me recently a video of J in bed wishing me a happy birthday but again she was clothed, this time in pyjamas. M is a beautiful older woman on her mid-50s, very tall with long legs and a slim figure, curves in all the right laces and she looks after herself by keeping fit regularly. The rest of the story is complete fantasy.

I was on my usual website just browsing around when I received a message from a user called Stourtits68, and before anyone goes looking the username doesn’t exist, it was from a 55-year-old woman, so I checked out the profile before opening the message. What I found was a complete shock, in one of the first images I recognised the living room of my friends J and M. I have known these 2 for years I have even had Christmas dinner with them on a couple occasions. I had been on the sofa which now supported a very naked M, the face was covered but I knew it was her from the body and the air which was still visible. I looked through more of the pictures and they were of M in various outfits and poses which made hr look stunning and really played to her strengths. I opened the message and it said I hope you are well, and I know J has been sending you some pics of me in the bath well here is one he hasn’t sent you, the picture attached was of M in the bath just like the picture J had sent me with the difference being the clothes had come off and she was playing with herself. I was surprised as I didn’t even know they were into this lifestyle, It turns out he isn’t but she is which is why the profile was hers and not theirs. I messaged her back immediately asking her how she was and how long she had been on the website, she was fairly new to the website but had been swinging for some years. We exchanged pleasantries and chatted abut work and J and a few other things, she commented about my review of a club and said she had never been to one before and would like to go with me. I told her to check the website out and let me know when she wanted to go, I would arrange to be there, she chose a BI night, asking if I was ok with that as my profile says I am Bi-curious.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ndecidedjMan
over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

A very good start, this could turn into a fantastic story!

By *igG86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Buckden

I was fine with it and I knew there would be a few friends going so she could join us and she would make some fast friends as well. I suggested she book the hotel above as it would allow her to get changed onsite and I could meet her there. She replied back with I should stay in the room as well and she had booked a king size so had plenty of space for me, and she had booked my ticket so I had to go now. I agreed to join her and I would pay her back for the ticket, she laughed it off and said I could pay her back by introducing her to a few of my friends. The event was a few weeks away but we continued to chat every few days about random stuff, she would tell me some of the things she wanted from the night including trying out the hot tub, I had been in a few times and always enjoyed it. Also, the normal stuff like work and J and her cats. Well, the day of the event came and we had arranged to meet at mine so M could get changed, it would mean less stuff to take to the hotel. M arrived as planned and said she was off for a shower; I was sat watching TV as I don’t take long to change. I don’t know how long she was in, but I heard her get out and head to the bedroom. She came in and asked if I liked her outfit, I was distracted and just replied with I’m sure its lovely, she coughed to get my attention and as I lifted my head my jaw dropped. In my doorway was M standing tall in a pair of high heels and nothing else. She had a wicked smile as she saw my reaction, she stood there all 6 foot of her beautiful long legs a firm ass and perfectly formed boobs with just the slightest sagging which gave away her age, none the less this was a woman that girls half her age would be jealous of. With that she turned smartly away, back into the bedroom to get dressed. I came in a couple minutes later and saw her in a beautiful black dress with a mesh upper showing off her sexy body with just a small bit of fabric to cover her nipples and a skirt which hugged her ass and sexy long legs, she still wore the heels, I was a little disappointed, but she still looked amazing. I got ready pretty quick and we set off for the party.

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *igG86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Buckden

Firstly, sorry it has taken so long to continue work has been crazy and I’ve needed to sort head out.

We had a fairly uneventful drive to the club as it wasn’t far but M as she got in slid her skirt up just enough the I could see she was not wearing any knickers I was sat in the passenger seat, so I had a clear view of her beautiful shaven pussy. I did have a little play with her as she was driving but she was getting distracted so had to stop before we got into an accident. She didn’t move her skirt down so anyone passing could see her naked pussy and we did stop at a couple traffic lights, I’m pretty sure a few people saw as there was more than a few double takes as we were stopped. I was surprised by this behaviour from M as she was always very strait laced, but I was enjoying it and it showed there would be a fun night at the club. We got to the club and parked by the hotel entrance, which was right on the main road, M got out and walked to the front of the car and waited for me to grab the bags from the back. As I got to the front, I could see she hadn’t adjusted her skirt and was on full display for any passers-by we walked into the hotel and dropped our bags in the room. It was massive with a great big four poster bed in the middle the usual hotel things like coffee, tea, kettle and bottles of water, there was also a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket on the side. I had never had this at any hotel I had stayed in, we saved it for later and headed round to the front entrance to go into the club. As always Tatt was at the front greeting guests as they came in looking great in a suit open shirt and very smart trousers that showed his rippling muscles and strong legs. M just stared as she came in. drinking in his physique in complete awe. I ushered her forwards and introduced them as I checked us in. I told Tatt it was her first time and he suggested giving her a tour she loved the idea and he began showing her into the club starting with the BDSM tools they had in a little side room, then onto the changing rooms where a couple were getting undressed and just looked up as the woman was slipping into a thong and the guy was removing his shirt. They continued into the hot tub area where M got very excited saying she would probably spend most of the night in there. The tour ended with the couples area which ass it was a BI night was open to all tonight, usually it was couples only. M returned to me sat at the bar I had ordered us some drinks and Tatt just smiled at me saying ‘You have a right sexy one here, be careful or you might not leave with her’ we just laughed as M blushed a little, she was not used to the male attention, she looked so sexy in her black dress. We got chatting and drinking a few more people showed up, then a few friends turned up saying hi, I introduced M to them individually an joked she was fresh meat so be gentle with her. The girls chuckled at my joke M didn’t understand completely but she wasn’t offended, she has a dark sense of humour so will occasionally make bad jokes whilst we were at hers. The drinks were flowing and M was getting quite chatty with Su and R, 2 of my friends who had joined us, they were chatting away when Su suggested that we jump in the hot tub and she wanted to get M out of those tight clothes and see how hot she really was. M blushed a beautiful deep red as she heard this but nodded and we all slipped into the changing rooms to grab our towels and get undressed. Su was first in and immediately lifted her dress up over her head and tossed it into a locker, then spun around to grab M’s dress and slowly lifting it up she got t the waist and smiled a massive grin as she was greeted by M’s shaven mound a hand reaching forward and gently stroking the bare skin as M shivered with a tingle at the gentleness and the pleasure of having someone caressing her. I was loving the show and unzipped the back of M’s dress so I could take it off completely, Su was busying herself playing with M’s pussy as they kissed. M was loving the attention as I began caressing her beautiful pert boobs first circling her nipples then giving them a tug as she gave out a moan. Snapping back to reality as a couple walked into the changing rooms pushing the door a bit too forcefully slamming it against the wall. We all proceeded to the hot tub and jumped in, in my graceful way I always am I managed to miss the last step and fell straight in making a massive splash and gaining everyone’s attention. Well I always like to make an entrance I joked and people seemed to laugh as they got back to their business. I settled on to a seat as the ladies got in and M sat beside me with Su take position next to her we chatted some more as the bubbles were blasting against us, the jets massaging our bodies and the drinks flowed. As we were chatting I could feel a hand on my thigh, gently massaging it and moving higher.

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington