Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Men who want to see their wives fucked

Jump to newest

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

This is a very horny thought and I know a lot of the married men on here would love to see their wives fucked. Unfortunately they know this will probably never happen.

So wots thoughts have u had and have any of you asked your wife and what did she say?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *H_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Discussed it with mine and have watched her getting fucked.

Reply privately

By *asexxMan
over a year ago

near you

I got told to fuck off by her lol

Reply privately

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

"Discussed it with mine and have watched her getting fucked. "

Please tell us more what did you say to her?

Reply privately

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

She looks good too! You're not far from me but your profile says you're not looking for single guys.

Reply privately

By *H_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Retford

"Discussed it with mine and have watched her getting fucked.

Please tell us more what did you say to her?"

It's something we discussed for quite a while. She could see how it turned me on and it clearly turned her on. Through the power of Fab we met a nice guy for a social, followed by a meet up. It was amazing to watch. I have also left them to it, left the house and went to the pub. Anything could have happened and probably did.

Reply privately

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

It's something we discussed for quite a while. She could see how it turned me on and it clearly turned her on. Through the power of Fab we met a nice guy for a social, followed by a meet up. It was amazing to watch. I have also left them to it, left the house and went to the pub. Anything could have happened and probably did. "

Sounds so horny wud love to chat more if you cud pm me

Reply privately

By *A15_PlaymatesCouple
over a year ago

Bradford On Avon

I have watched my wife fucked on many occasions. Once she was even in charge of four cocks as the same time

Reply privately

By *1nkseekersCouple
over a year ago

Bridgwater

Mine said yes

Reply privately

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Have watched my wife a few times guy from the gym last time

Reply privately

By *uckmywife6969Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Would love to see mine fucked like a whore

Reply privately

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Watched my ex a few times getting fucked, so horny.

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

My wife will roleplay with me of others fucking her which is always so hot.

however I just cant get her agree that we try take it to reality and for her to enjoy the pleasure of another's cock for real.

she knows id love her to fuck others.

Reply privately

By *anadeaCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Been there.. done it, and doing it again soon.

Reply privately

By *winckle toesMan
over a year ago

norwich

"Been there.. done it, and doing it again soon."

Sounds like you two are living the dream

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never watched but have had pics and been told whats happened after

Reply privately

By *apomanMan
over a year ago

st hel3ns

Me and girlfriend have spoke about it as a fantasy while fucking about another guy and sometimes another cpl or girl....

This turns us both on so much but not brought it to reality yet. Last time we played on cam did try to get a guy to come around to watch us but no one close by... and judging how horny she was making guys cum on cam for her i dont think it would have just been him watching us i think gf would have allowed him to join in.

Reply privately

By *loscouplegl3Couple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Nothing hotter

Reply privately

By *x cplCouple
over a year ago

North of Oxford

Ad one has already said, been there, done that and will be doing it again soon..xtasia 10th June for the bmfc...

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes

Reply privately

By *ane dickCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

We got pics of it

Reply privately

By *avenvalCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Val's promised to fuck five guys infront of me tonight at Amigos Leisure in Leicester

Reply privately

By *tartingagain123Couple
over a year ago

gloucester

Nothing better than watching my wife get fucked. Cant wait to see her in group fun .

Also love getting videos sent to me

Reply privately

By *otwifecouplesw81Couple
over a year ago

Exeter

We have done this on quite a few occasions now either watching or joining in its amazing for all involved

Reply privately

By *un_ajMan
over a year ago

York

Have done this with other couples and it’s hot. It’s great being invited by genuine couples who love this as much as I do. Smiles all round

Reply privately

By *hubster2016Man
over a year ago

WestWorld

I’m a single guy I’ve never done this but I’d like too! Would need an understanding couple as it would be a first but oh so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Done this a few times on and off of fabs.

The hotwife thing Is definitely something we love doing. It gives us a real buzz before, during and after. At one point it swamped our lives a bit bit we have it under control and meet not so often now. The build up is really good.

Reply privately

By *icetimescoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 27/05/22 22:38:59]

Reply privately

By *icetimescoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

We do this all the time

Reply privately

By *ierced 2Couple
over a year ago

Village near Great Yarmouth

I’ve watched mine many times, both in clubs and at home or someone else’s home. Iv’e both watched (restrained and unable to join in) and been involved as part of a 3sum. I’ve even left the house for a couple of hours for her to enjoy her bull with no input from me. The one thing that hasn’t, so far, happened is for me to be away from the house and to receive text messages, photos and video clips of her in action. I live in hope!

Reply privately

By *etter togetherCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

Stories from my past of me being in a couple swap a few times turn my husband on so much when he hear's them we decided to join this site.

The jealousy, rage & excitement of hearing about his wife being fucked by another man really get him going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very hot ??

Reply privately

By *inkybootsCouple
over a year ago

darleston

Love it but hate it aswell

Reply privately

over a year ago

My FB often txts me when she has a visitor.... One day got a, txt say she had 3 visitors

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is a very horny thought and I know a lot of the married men on here would love to see their wives fucked. Unfortunately they know this will probably never happen.

So wots thoughts have u had and have any of you asked your wife and what did she say? "

We do this every time we swing,

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've watched my wife fuck at least 200 times .. we love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love watching her being fucked by other men. Either one 2 one or group of men.

She loves the attention of being fucked and I enjoying watching her moan with pleasure and see the smile on her face as getting a good pounding x

Reply privately

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I've watched my wife fuck at least 200 times .. we love it "

Oooofffftttt!! I need to visit Harrogate!

Reply privately

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

I have seen twice but heard a lot more

Reply privately

By *arried4xtrasCouple
over a year ago

Stone

Hubby loves to see me get fucked. Only rule is they have to be bigger than him x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Luv wife fucked by others

Reply privately

By *aster C the kinksterMan
over a year ago

Darlington

Single at the moment but back in the day I loved to see slut getting fucked.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had the pleasure of watching Jane with over a 100 guys over the years.

Reply privately

By *aintscoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

Had the pleasure of watching Claire countless times

Reply privately

By *aintscoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

"Hubby loves to see me get fucked. Only rule is they have to be bigger than him x"
haha that's our rule also

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"This is a very horny thought and I know a lot of the married men on here would love to see their wives fucked. Unfortunately they know this will probably never happen.

So wots thoughts have u had and have any of you asked your wife and what did she say? "

Over the years done this with my x partner and loved both with and without her with lots of pics feedback and video s even filmed a gangbang or too

Discussed with wife over her having extras if she wants, even set her a fab account up to explore site on her own if she wants

So far she hasn’t taken me up on it but now the doors always open

Maybe there s not been the right chemistry to get her started but love her to anytime she wants it

Reply privately

over a year ago

We talk about this a lot. I think she’s coming around to the idea.

Reply privately

By *ornyfella58Man
over a year ago

thirsk

Love to see my wife getting fucked

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love her being intimate with guys and sucking cock as they enjoy her and give her what she needs and likes. Since swinging and sharing her 16 years ago she is well in into treble figures for cocks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have asked her about "having a boyfriend" etc, she's never said no but to keep as a fantasy, she has also got quite horny about being watched, so I've suggested what if I do the watching. She has met up with my knowledge a "friend", all the signs she brought him home and fucked him in our bed, she doesn't think I know, am trying to get her to meet him again, but hopefully with me knowing she is going to fuck him.

Reply privately

By *reenlanerCouple
over a year ago

bournemouth

Watched my ex

Suggested it to present mrs and we both enjoy it

Reply privately

By *ildmanYorksMan
over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Watched my ex

Suggested it to present mrs and we both enjoy it"

Looking at the pics of your current Mrs, I'd enjoy it too

Reply privately

By *asycouple777Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Love watching her fucked hard by big cock

Reply privately

By *ixie69Woman
over a year ago

leicester

I love this so does he

Reply privately

By *un couple 2Couple
over a year ago

Tynemouth.

We both love it.

Reply privately

By *inky 2someCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

"We both love it. "
. So do we Especially if I made to watch

Reply privately

By *exforfun30Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Watched her many times being fucked. It’s super horny. Can’t wait until next time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had a MFM, after discussing it forca bitcand alot of inuendoes and flirting on a night out with thecM pal.

Eventually led to a oily massage one night after the pub.

Bobs your uncle, was a good night by all.

I was probably the hardest I've ever been, hearing her enjoy herself so much, squirt was an under statement.

Not sure I could arrange this and let them to it, for me it was all about being there and joining in and directing and knowing what she liked.

If you find the right M/dynamic then it can be awesome, but some women think only their partners find them sexy and getting naked in front of another man is a no.

Blindfold and massage is the way to go...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love seeing my wife getting her pussy and mouth Getting filled off other guys. Such a turn on and she loves it

Reply privately

By *ct238Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Have seen it a few times. Nothing hotter!!

Reply privately

By *ecret-64Couple
over a year ago

Wrexham

Yep...this includes us...

Reply privately

over a year ago

You truly love to see your wife take a nice hard cock firstly in her mouth then deep inside her..?

Is it hot to see another man cum inside her, how does that make you feel,, do you like to see it drip from her fucked Pusey?

Reply privately

By *xxfun80Man
over a year ago

dundee

I have a very willing partner for this ! X

Reply privately

By *teve 69Man
over a year ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *oonMagicManMan
over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Have had this experience many times. I love watching her being penetrated, love hearing hear moaning, gasping... love everything about it

Reply privately

By *hunkyboy1970Man
over a year ago

worksop

My best friend fucks my wife leaving her full of cum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Watched her fucked many times but these days she is meeting her boyfriend only on her own

Reply privately

By *heahireladMan
over a year ago

crewe

My

Mrs wants fucking pm me

Reply privately

By *lirt and funCouple
over a year ago

ilford

Female here - I cannot begin to tell you how much I love being fucked and seduced in front of my partner (and knowing how much it turns him on when I meet a man without him being there). It brings a different dimension to our relationship but it only works when you are 100% honest and open with each other and you communicate constantly.

We have become much closer and intimate and our sex life is incredible. I feel secure knowing he knows where I am, if I'm flying solo,and that he is keeping an on me when we play with others. I count myself very lucky to have a man who enjoys

watching me being fucked hard, seeing men slowly teasing my pussy with their fingers and tongues, cumming over me, watching me suck cock, go down on other women and seducing men. We've had mmfs, mmmfs, met lots of couples and visited clubs. He has organised mf meets, dropped me off, waited outside then taken me home after (super horny sex after that one). He's even organised a gangbang for me in a few weeks which I know is a fantasy of his as well as mine x I get the best of both worlds, I'm in a loving vanilla/ swinging relationship, I get to meet other men, I'm able to talk to him about my fantasies and he is happy to organise them and we enjoy having a "naughty" secret that our friends know nothiñg about x

Reply privately

over a year ago

So wots thoughts have u had and have any of you asked your wife and what did she say?

Female here - I cannot begin to tell you how much I love being fucked and seduced in front of my partner (and knowing how much it turns him on when I meet a man without him being there). It brings a different dimension to our relationship but it only works when you are 100% honest and open with each other and you communicate constantly.

We have become much closer and intimate and our sex life is incredible. I feel secure knowing he knows where I am, if I'm flying solo,and that he is keeping an on me when we play with others. I count myself very lucky to have a man who enjoys

watching me being fucked hard, seeing men slowly teasing my pussy with their fingers and tongues, cumming over me, watching me suck cock, go down on other women and seducing men. We've had mmfs, mmmfs, met lots of couples and visited clubs. He has organised mf meets, dropped me off, waited outside then taken me home after (super horny sex after that one). He's even organised a gangbang for me in a few weeks which I know is a fantasy of his as well as mine x I get the best of both worlds, I'm in a loving vanilla/ swinging relationship, I get to meet other men, I'm able to talk to him about my fantasies and he is happy to organise them and we enjoy having a "naughty" secret that our friends know nothiñg about x "

Love this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Took a while to get her to agree to it but after the first time she was as keen as me and we both got great pleasure from this had good few meets before Covid struck

Reply privately

By *inky 2someCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

This is a fantastic thread it just establishes why I love my gorgeous lady being pleasured by other guys and other ladies her pleasure is my pleasure

Reply privately

By *xxLandNxxxCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

We spoke about mfm in normal conversation and whilst having sex the, fact she let out a big moan every time it was mentioned she was just as into as me and why not, almost every guy would love to have 2 females.

Reply privately

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan
over a year ago

Madrid

My fantasy to watch my Mrs getting a good hard fucking watching her face as she cums, must be amazing we role play scenarios our but that's as far as it's got and I do hope some day it becomes reality and I persuade her to try it

Reply privately

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Have had it once. Awesome

Reply privately

By *oreverplayfulCouple
over a year ago

motherwell

My mrs has and it is hot to watch and see as she enjoys another mans cock! Makes me fuck her even harder afterwards as i am that turned on lol

Reply privately

By *eanyabzMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Lovely

Reply privately

By *ottsredMan
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

If you ever consider it again put my name down lol (or check out my profile if I fit and you want a few social drinks be happy to partake)

Reply privately

By *ottsredMan
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

It's something we discussed for quite a while. She could see how it turned me on and it clearly turned her on. Through the power of Fab we met a nice guy for a social, followed by a meet up. It was amazing to watch. I have also left them to it, left the house and went to the pub. Anything could have happened and probably did. "

If you ever consider it again put my name down lol (or check out my profile if I fit and you want a few social drinks be happy to partake

Reply privately

By *uncan LynnCouple
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Its swing site for godlike. Of course it happens and happens lots

Reply privately

By *andaloriansCouple
over a year ago

Malvern

Id love to see this, by man or woman! Or trans for that matter!

S

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
over a year ago

huntingdon

Would love Nicky to do this. We are talking about but unsure as it changes the dynamics of our swinging.

Reply privately

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"This is a very horny thought and I know a lot of the married men on here would love to see their wives fucked. Unfortunately they know this will probably never happen. "

Over the years I've had many, many messages from guys saying they'd love to see me fucking their wives, partners, girlfriends - one even told me he wanted to watch me with his sister!

The vast majority have, however, been fantasists, dreamers, wannabees, timewasters and just plain fakes - some quite obviously didn't even have the 'other halves' that they claimed to...

....and whilst others did, they either weren't up for it with me, or needed persuading, or weren't interested at all - or, in some cases, never even knew what their hubbies wanted them to do...

....one particular guy used to message me frequently on Yahoo, sent me numerous photos of his wife (and family), and had various scenarios all worked out about what would happen, and when - but couldn't pluck up the courage to even talk to her about it...

I get that everyone has to start somewhere, and that there are guys out there who genuinely want their wife, partner, girlfriend to get fucked by another man for the first time - unfortunately, I've not yet encountered one, or perhaps more accurately, they've not yet found me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Main reason we came back on was I was wanting to be with other men and women and fucked well

Reply privately

By *winckle toesMan
over a year ago

norwich

Hey everyone

Reply privately

By *eetlejuiceMan
over a year ago

Norwich

WOW that’s one hell of a hot wife you have must be as good as winning the lottery.

Reply privately

By *angbangcouple6969Man
over a year ago

Walsall

My hubby loves watching me.

Mostly into gangbangs at the moment

Reply privately

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"I love seeing my wife getting her pussy and mouth Getting filled off other guys. Such a turn on and she loves it"

Wow wish I could accommodate, hot as fuck, being pregnant too, love a lactating lady

Reply privately

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
over a year ago

Rotherham

Been in a Cuckold relationship twice the first time whist at uni. I loved watching my gf take hung alpha guys.

Reply privately

By *ev257Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Would love to watch my wife get fucked by another man,have talked about it a few times n still hope one day she'll say yes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love mrs to agree always talk about it when having sex but not for real

Reply privately

By *ust for fun78Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Done this loads of times and its so horny but I when it comes down to a girl off its a big no l

Reply privately

By *ildare cplCouple (MM)
over a year ago

kildare

Had the pleasure of watching my missus being fucked by a young buck more than once have to say it's the ultimate turn on and with an added bonus I let her off one night on her own in his car on condition that she leave her phone on and let me listen to everything

Reply privately

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

"Done this loads of times and its so horny but I when it comes down to a girl off its a big no l"

Please decipher

Reply privately

By *andc1972Couple
over a year ago

Northants

It’s his biggest turn on, loves watching me get fucked, fingered and licked and when they leave he can’t get enough of me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have an FWB and I would love to see it happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely a massive turn on telegram @Woohoo3088

Reply privately

By *uffinfaceMan
over a year ago

hengoed

I would love to watch my wife getting fucked so I could lick her pussy at the same time and have a nice cream pie to eat

Reply privately

By *topthepressMan
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Wife's just home she's been out with her mates she's d*unk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Done this with MrsE, but instead of watching I got sent videos

Reply privately

By *indmill and weetabixCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

Done it loads and both enjoy it

Even gone bareback with a trusted friend

I got l sloppy seconds then he went again, she loved three loads in her pussy

Now she wants a gang bang and to be fucked by a younger sexy ts

Reply privately

By *eetlejuiceMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *haveadreamMan
over a year ago

Fens

"I got told to fuck off by her lol"

And mine, she is happy to go to the naturists beach in Masplomas, and has even wanked me off there while another we having sex next to us, she happy to go to the swingers bars and all the gay bars, but she says swinging is not for her : -( back in masplomas 18 July for 2 weeks, I can live in hope she will change her mind lol

Reply privately

By *uckmywife6969Man
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Would love to see mine fucked hard

Reply privately

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

It’s in the list. My biggest fantasy seeing her arse bounce then a spit roast. Want it so much

Reply privately

By *ryitbinorthMan
over a year ago

from Yorkshire

Seen my other with 4 guys over the years and listened outside the room 3 times but she normally likes to go to theirs and just tell me about it well feeding me a creampie

Reply privately

By *ake the snakeMan
over a year ago

middlesbrpugh

I’ve done this a few time in my truck,

I had a couple where the guy, dropped his wife off at my truck, and pick her up a few hrs later, did this for a good few months with them, more or less every week,

Had another guy, do the same, but he watch from outside the cab, I had to have the curtain open on one side so he can see, this went on for a few weeks with them,

And had another where the guy was in the cab with us,

Real turn on when we are just in a lay-by and people are going by,

As the saying goes,

If it’s rocking, don’t come knocking

I’m off to Dagenham tomorrow in my truck, if any couple want some fun in the truck as I’m heading down the A1/m11

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love seeing Babe fucked. Especially at a Party

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love to see mines with a bbc.. any man ever shared his wife with bbc and fancy a chat abiut it?

Reply privately

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Watched Tracey take a nine inch cock last week she loved it and said , “ I definitely want to meet him again”

Reply privately

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

Took the best part of 2 years to get Rach to consider it & then - one d*unken night out later - it happened with a friend of mine.

No regrets & it was the start of a lot of fun between the 3 of us.

Reply privately

By *ecret-64Couple
over a year ago

Wrexham

Our , my favorite thing. That look on her face he enters for the first time.

Reply privately

By *ostarsMan
over a year ago

horny Town

Well few years ago I did mentioned to my wife I would like to see her fucked by strangers she told me to fuck off after few months I mange to encourage her we did meet few single guys and couples but she is not into swinging life in the end she doesn't like to see me fuck another woman so meeting single woman or couple is big no no but if I want mmf she will do it for me not because she want to fuck strangers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Always happy to help

Reply privately

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Shortly after I was married we where chattering about who we had been with before we got married and she told me a story about a lad she had seen a couple of times and I said to her I’d have loved to have seen her get fucked by him. That was the start of it got to see her fuck a few guys and even the lad she had told me about. Good times back then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I got told to fuck off by her lol"

Me too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Our , my favorite thing. That look on her face he enters for the first time. "

This

Reply privately

By *hipmate12Couple
over a year ago

ISLE OF MAN

It’s great to see your wife enjoying another man, my wife has a fantasy of 3 at the same time, don’t know if it will ever happen but I live in hope !

Reply privately

By *inkyduokentCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I love nothing more than seeing Nicole fucked by a guy she really fancies

Reply privately

By *ardleeds OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

I'm at the constantly asking her during sex stage, telling her I'd love to see her taking another cock or playing with another women. She defo getting turn on by the talk just need to progress now.

Reply privately

By *aka12345Couple
over a year ago

close by

Hubby loves seeing me getting taken hard and bare by multiple men xx mrs k xx

Reply privately

By *asiskoCouple
over a year ago

Torquay

My wife is gone to drop friend of at Heathrow tomorrow. And is thinking staying hotel the night and having a sex meeting. Promise to put phone on so I get to listen

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife has agreed to this, made arrangements to meet a guy for an MFM where she would eventually get fucked hard by him. Last minute he made all excuses and we have not heard from him since.

Unfortunately this has happened twice now. Seems like most men get turned on with the chat and arranging but fall short of the meeting.

She's still up for it but is now very fussy on the looks of the other person. I say person as she has hinted at trying with another female as they might not be so much of a time waste.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pm me for chat

Reply privately

By *ieselnutMan
over a year ago

Westbury

"I have watched my wife fucked on many occasions. Once she was even in charge of four cocks as the same time "

That must have been awesome!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My wife has agreed to this, made arrangements to meet a guy for an MFM where she would eventually get fucked hard by him. Last minute he made all excuses and we have not heard from him since.

Unfortunately this has happened twice now. Seems like most men get turned on with the chat and arranging but fall short of the meeting.

She's still up for it but is now very fussy on the looks of the other person. I say person as she has hinted at trying with another female as they might not be so much of a time waste."

Hard finding the right single male that can follow through, for us it was a long time pal that fancied the Mrs.

Reply privately

By *imbhoy01Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Not shocked your lady is so hot , sexy and classy

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Enjoyed this with my Ex several times. But i have to watch the guys cock slide into her each time they fuck. Brilliant i then slid my cock into the girls pussy while my ex watched. We then both fucked our guests at the same time. Always fab!

Best time was when my mate fucked my ex (i watched his cock sink into her pussy) and my cock slipped into my ex's sister's pussy. Still makes me hard thinking about it. Best foursome ever.

Reply privately

By *etWetWet453Couple
over a year ago

CAMBERLEY

We do this every time we swing, "

Agreed. Thought that`s what swinging was all about.

Reply privately

By *loscouplegl3Couple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"My wife is gone to drop friend of at Heathrow tomorrow. And is thinking staying hotel the night and having a sex meeting. Promise to put phone on so I get to listen "

Hot! Hope it goes well

Reply privately

By *oldie_locks33Woman
over a year ago

Durham

My husband enjoys me getting fucked by other men

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok lol

Reply privately

By *ust for fun78Couple
over a year ago

walsall

"Done this loads of times and its so horny but I when it comes down to a girl off its a big no l

Please decipher "

when it comes to fmf fun its a no chance

Reply privately

By *tartingagain123Couple
over a year ago

gloucester

"My wife has agreed to this, made arrangements to meet a guy for an MFM where she would eventually get fucked hard by him. Last minute he made all excuses and we have not heard from him since.

She's still up for it but is now very fussy on the looks of the other person. I say person as she has hinted at trying with another female as they might not be so much of a time waste."

We get let down so much, it's unbelievable how many dreamers there are on fab. It put my wife off from coming on here due to all the bullshit some guys send.

Reply privately

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

Hoping to arrange this for our next club visit. Maybe in an orgy room.

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Regularly see her playing with others mens cocks... and bloody love it. Get the first time out of the way and it's easy from there..

I organised our first meet and only told her at the final moment... she loved it

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

I'm always present watching/wanking... love filming it

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I’ve watched mine many times, both in clubs and at home or someone else’s home. Iv’e both watched (restrained and unable to join in) and been involved as part of a 3sum. I’ve even left the house for a couple of hours for her to enjoy her bull with no input from me. The one thing that hasn’t, so far, happened is for me to be away from the house and to receive text messages, photos and video clips of her in action. I live in hope! "

Before covid, my misses had a fab in work. She would text, telling me they were meeting. Then I'd get messages. Photos and videos of them fucking... couldn't wait for her to get home. Clean her out and fuck her myself... so bloody hot.

Reply privately

By *heekybexsCouple
over a year ago

clitheroe

Me!!! X

Reply privately

By *asiskoCouple
over a year ago

Torquay

Guy has text me to inform me he will be staying with my wife tomorrow night and fucking her .

Said will let me listen and if good send me a little vid .‘ not in doubt he will be true to his word seeing he has met her before

Reply privately

By *eecekydawn100Couple
over a year ago

Hedge End

"Guy has text me to inform me he will be staying with my wife tomorrow night and fucking her .

Said will let me listen and if good send me a little vid .‘ not in doubt he will be true to his word seeing he has met her before "

Lucky him! She's hot!!

Reply privately

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

She's still up for it but is now very fussy on the looks of the other person. I say person as she has hinted at trying with another female as they might not be so much of a time waste.

We get let down so much, it's unbelievable how many dreamers there are on fab. It put my wife off from coming on here due to all the bullshit some guys send. "

It really pisses me off when so called single guys say they will meet then don’t. Gives us honest ones a bad name. Think this is why I find it hard to meet. Having had a lot of fun over the years in clubs before I lost my mrs now when I want to meet seems no one wants to know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love Lucy getting fucked by other men, she’s put a story on this morning of her latest conquest, it’s called in bed and horny

Reply privately

By *ake the snakeMan
over a year ago

middlesbrpugh

"My wife is gone to drop friend of at Heathrow tomorrow. And is thinking staying hotel the night and having a sex meeting. Promise to put phone on so I get to listen "

She can stay in my truck, I’m heading down to Southampton tomorrow from Tilbury

Reply privately

By *atcockhard85Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I have been the third M in an MMF with a married lad and his wife. He was in the army and I went round to his quarters. He sucked me in his lounge in full commando gear (cock out) then stripped me and told me "second door on left". I went upstairs and met his wife in bed, naked. Fucked her and he then joined us and i watched him fuck her hard. It was awesome experience and one I have enjoyed repeating with my wife (although I am not in the army)!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never had to ask mine, just caught her the first time and then she dabbled whenever the situation was right for her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never had to ask mine, just caught her the first time and then she dabbled whenever the situation was right for her"

Caught her cheating ??,

Reply privately

By *ihullfunMan
over a year ago

hull

I love the idea of watching mine been fucked, but we haven’t done it yet but spoken about it and she says the idea turns her on

Reply privately

over a year ago

We get let down so much, it's unbelievable how many dreamers there are on fab. It put my wife off from coming on here due to all the bullshit some guys send.

It really pisses me off when so called single guys say they will meet then don’t. Gives us honest ones a bad name. Think this is why I find it hard to meet. Having had a lot of fun over the years in clubs before I lost my mrs now when I want to meet seems no one wants to know. "

Lost your Mrs .. how ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

We get let down so much, it's unbelievable how many dreamers there are on fab. It put my wife off from coming on here due to all the bullshit some guys send. "

:

Ahh but has any guys crashed there car 3 times coming to meet you ?? We believed him honest -|

Reply privately

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

I did something similar some years ago - dropped my wife off at Heathrow, and later in the day visited a couple who lived just a few miles from the airport...

"Guy has text me to inform me he will be staying with my wife tomorrow night and fucking her .

Said will let me listen and if good send me a little vid .‘ not in doubt he will be true to his word seeing he has met her before "

You're both lucky men - him for getting to spend the night with your wife, and you for having such a hot wife!

Reply privately

By *edbath 5Man
over a year ago

london

I’d love to watch mine get fucked. Then eat her out after.

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/06/22 11:32:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never had to ask mine, just caught her the first time and then she dabbled whenever the situation was right for her

Caught her cheating ??,"

Yes

Reply privately

By *arko21Couple
over a year ago

Co Down

I like to see my wife getting fucked bareback then I go sloppy seconds just love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hubby loves to watch me getting fucked ... either in person or when I video called him when away. Drives him wild and I have no complaints.... his ultimate fantasy is to watch me be taken groped and fucked by a room full of men. I won't take much convincing when an opportunity presents!!

Reply privately

By *rowsing86Man
over a year ago

North west

[Removed by poster at 14/06/22 12:46:54]

Reply privately

By *rowsing86Man
over a year ago

North west

I've been with the wife well over a decade now. We got together late teens.

Kids, mortgage bills and so on. Still together going strong

Nothing more I'd want to see than my wife getting fucked by another guy.

She's loud bubbly chatty very flirty

but reserved at the same time plus shes stunning. Punching to be honest I am, lucky guy if I said so myself.

Our sex life l like start of any relationship. Honey moon period sex was good and then when we have had kids it dipped to once a month going from sex nearly everyday.

So heres the twist to my sex life.

Around 2 years ago, she had a new handy man in work.

She'd come home saying 'oooooo you wanna see this bit of eye candy in work' instead of me getting jealous I'm like go on baaabe, you couldn't handle him. So since then she's been more open telling me who she finds attractive and who not.

Everytime shed come home from her shift working with eye candy. She would get horny as hell.

We'd be sexing twice three times a week, and the sex has just been getting better and better quality and quantity, I can't moan.

She's been going the gym past 2 years too. Gaining her hour glass figure shape ( she's looking smoking hot now).

So anyway going the gym, she gained alot of confidence and her being loud bubbly talkative flirty, so she's getting alot of attention aswell as inundated with messages from social media from guys in the gym and so on. So she tells me all and I'm just loving it as much as her, because it makes her horny as he'll for some reason.

So we go away once mauve twice a year book a hotel, food a few bars go back to the room and have naughty sex back in the room, with the camera set up I film it all. She knows I like walking over her too.

So everytime we've been out she's dressed like a mother, in mom jeans biggish top and so on.

So the past 2 years we've been out 3 times. And each time I've said to her I want you in a naughty tight skimpy dress. I want to see you getting perved on, I love it.

So the last time we went out to Manchester. She had a little dress on with a tiny thong and no bra. As you can imagine the attention she was getting was through the roof.

So not long ago we watched a programme on channel 4 called 'openhouse' every night we watched this we were fucking, I could tell she was getting horny watching this as she just wanted sex everytime we watched it. They were showing a couple having a MFF, so I mentioned to I'd love a threesome.

Her reply was 'I ain't ever going down on a woman'

I just replied 'it doesn't have to be with a woman'. As soon as I said this, there was no reply. She just stayed quiet and let me carry on playing with her lady bits getting her wetter than she already was.

So I'm hoping to have an MMF with her (hoping).

I said to her the last night were long overdue a naughty night out soon. And this time when we go I'd like to see you in a naughty tight skimpy dress with no underwear. I wanna walk into a bar walk away from you sit in the corner and watch you flirt like fuck and do whatever you want. Normally she'd be like noooooo chance. But this time not even a answer back.

So I'm hoping when we have our naughty night away next to meet a couple and hopefully the woman would take her under her wing and show her how to flirt. She's the kind of woman that feels awkward doing stuff on her own. If she has a wing woman along side her she'd feel more relaxed.

Any advice given I would appreciate

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Love mine to have fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hubby loves to watch me getting fucked ... either in person or when I video called him when away. Drives him wild and I have no complaints.... his ultimate fantasy is to watch me be taken groped and fucked by a room full of men. I won't take much convincing when an opportunity presents!! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have many many pictures and videos of my wife being fucked by other guys.. absolutely love it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I've been with the wife well over a decade now. We got together late teens.

Kids, mortgage bills and so on. Still together going strong

Nothing more I'd want to see than my wife getting fucked by another guy.

She's loud bubbly chatty very flirty

but reserved at the same time plus shes stunning. Punching to be honest I am, lucky guy if I said so myself.

Our sex life l like start of any relationship. Honey moon period sex was good and then when we have had kids it dipped to once a month going from sex nearly everyday.

So heres the twist to my sex life.

Around 2 years ago, she had a new handy man in work.

She'd come home saying 'oooooo you wanna see this bit of eye candy in work' instead of me getting jealous I'm like go on baaabe, you couldn't handle him. So since then she's been more open telling me who she finds attractive and who not.

Everytime shed come home from her shift working with eye candy. She would get horny as hell.

We'd be sexing twice three times a week, and the sex has just been getting better and better quality and quantity, I can't moan.

She's been going the gym past 2 years too. Gaining her hour glass figure shape ( she's looking smoking hot now).

So anyway going the gym, she gained alot of confidence and her being loud bubbly talkative flirty, so she's getting alot of attention aswell as inundated with messages from social media from guys in the gym and so on. So she tells me all and I'm just loving it as much as her, because it makes her horny as he'll for some reason.

So we go away once mauve twice a year book a hotel, food a few bars go back to the room and have naughty sex back in the room, with the camera set up I film it all. She knows I like walking over her too.

So everytime we've been out she's dressed like a mother, in mom jeans biggish top and so on.

So the past 2 years we've been out 3 times. And each time I've said to her I want you in a naughty tight skimpy dress. I want to see you getting perved on, I love it.

So the last time we went out to Manchester. She had a little dress on with a tiny thong and no bra. As you can imagine the attention she was getting was through the roof.

So not long ago we watched a programme on channel 4 called 'openhouse' every night we watched this we were fucking, I could tell she was getting horny watching this as she just wanted sex everytime we watched it. They were showing a couple having a MFF, so I mentioned to I'd love a threesome.

Her reply was 'I ain't ever going down on a woman'

I just replied 'it doesn't have to be with a woman'. As soon as I said this, there was no reply. She just stayed quiet and let me carry on playing with her lady bits getting her wetter than she already was.

So I'm hoping to have an MMF with her (hoping).

I said to her the last night were long overdue a naughty night out soon. And this time when we go I'd like to see you in a naughty tight skimpy dress with no underwear. I wanna walk into a bar walk away from you sit in the corner and watch you flirt like fuck and do whatever you want. Normally she'd be like noooooo chance. But this time not even a answer back.

So I'm hoping when we have our naughty night away next to meet a couple and hopefully the woman would take her under her wing and show her how to flirt. She's the kind of woman that feels awkward doing stuff on her own. If she has a wing woman along side her she'd feel more relaxed.

Any advice given I would appreciate

"

Sounds promising, keep us updated

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *4funXXXMan
over a year ago

cheshire

She lost her battle with life.

Reply privately

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

Nothing more erotic than to see my wife being chatted up and teasing him until they fuck like rabbits in front of me. Love hearing her cum hard and watch as the guy cums all over her.

Reply privately

By *lowryderMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Would love to watch my lady being fucked by another guy... dunno if it'll ever happen though...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a fantasy about selling my girlfriends arse to my mates

Reply privately

By *hil153Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Yes fantasy to see mine with hung athletic toned bi cock BBC or BWC

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’d love to watch mine get fucked. Then eat her out after. "

Read our story. “ In bed and horny “ Perfect scenario even though I didn’t know lol

Reply privately

By *andycd20000TV/TS
over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

My xwife and I shared a bed with a friend most weekends. She had a guy at home once when he got off her I got up. It was brill

Reply privately

By *ev257Man
over a year ago

cardiff

Looking forward to seeing another man fuck my wife, I have asked her in the past n a few days ago she said she would like to try it n I am looking forward to it.

Reply privately

By *arko21Couple
over a year ago

Co Down

Absolutely love it another man's cum dripping out of her pussy then fucking her myself using his cum as lube

Reply privately

over a year ago

My wife and I have talked about this a lot over the years. She is now finally in a place where she’s up for having a guy join us. Only thing is she doesn’t want to arrange anything and says if it happens naturally at some point then she’d want to try it out.

We’re off to Butlins near Skegness in Sept on an adult big weekend so fingers crossed there is some guy there brave enough to ask ?? you can always hope!

Reply privately

By *ockatwoCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Seen my lovely lady fucked a few times but such is life she won't entertain the idea anymore I live in hope lol

Reply privately