Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The sauna incident

Jump to newest

By *otanewone OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leicester

Me and my bf decided to go to Finland for holiday.. this was triggered by his recent work trip that turned into a proper naughty encounter with his Line manager (another story )

Anyway, we checked into the hotel and find out that it has its own sauna and spa.. which I'm very excited about..

Out of that excitement I told him we should check the sauna after dinner.. he agreed..

We went there close to their closing time hoping it will be quieter..

We got there at about 10pm with the sauna shut at 11. And yes, we were right, close to empty. Only has another guy in there. He is in his mid 40's from the look of him.

We walked in and at the beginning it felt weird since I only got towel wrap around my body and a smaller towel wrap bottom half of my bf meanwhile we can see he just let the towel covered his bottom half.. we smiled at him and sat down..

Few minutes has gone by when we both decided to break the silence by talking about our flight and the occasional kiss.

I can see that this made the other guy thinks he needs to give us privacy, he smiled and took his leave. Once he left, I knew my bf was half hard, we continue snogging with his hands unwrapping my towel and start playing with my breasts and my hand over on to his cock and giving a gentle massage.

We were so in our element and not realising another men has entered the sauna. To be honest he is gorgeous and has quite a body.

We stopped, apologising to him and to our surprise he then replied 'carry on guys' . We stopped kissing but I didn't stop playing with his cock and my bf sucking my tits. While this happen, I looked deep into the younger guy, bite my lips and gave a gentle moan as a tease to him. He stared back, and I can see he started to touch himself.. not long after that letting that towel slipped off him..

My God, it's long and thick.. it arouses me so much I actually let my moan get louder and gave him a cheeky smile.. he knew I want it..

He came closer to ask my bf if he can join in.. my bf responded 'if the lady's comfortable' . I then smiled and straight away I had his soft lips kissing me.. I then grab his massive thick cock.. and start playing with it... I thought to myself 'two amazing cock to please me'

I can feel my bf cock is getting harder.. so I decided to tell him to move up so I can suck him off... And at this point I can feel the desperation from the other guy to be inside me as he glide his cock against my ass.. every now and then I can feel he moved it in between my pussy lips.. I kissed my bf as when I felt the other guys tip gently pushing inside my pussy..

I gasped at the feeling of being so stretched.. my bf asked'is he inside you' I nod then bit my lips, turned my head to the other guy, I smiled at him and sitting my self down completely so that I can feel all of his cock deep inside me..

He gave a very pleased moan as I moan naughtily, kissed him and then gave my bf a gaze..

I gently move my ass up and down as he grabbed both of my tits and said 'her pussy is so tight..' I can see my bf got even harde and replied 'shes all yours'. I then stopped and suggesting that we move this upstairs..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it!

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"Me and my bf decided to go to Finland for holiday.. this was triggered by his recent work trip that turned into a proper naughty encounter with his Line manager (another story )

Anyway, we checked into the hotel and find out that it has its own sauna and spa.. which I'm very excited about..

Out of that excitement I told him we should check the sauna after dinner.. he agreed..

We went there close to their closing time hoping it will be quieter..

We got there at about 10pm with the sauna shut at 11. And yes, we were right, close to empty. Only has another guy in there. He is in his mid 40's from the look of him.

We walked in and at the beginning it felt weird since I only got towel wrap around my body and a smaller towel wrap bottom half of my bf meanwhile we can see he just let the towel covered his bottom half.. we smiled at him and sat down..

Few minutes has gone by when we both decided to break the silence by talking about our flight and the occasional kiss.

I can see that this made the other guy thinks he needs to give us privacy, he smiled and took his leave. Once he left, I knew my bf was half hard, we continue snogging with his hands unwrapping my towel and start playing with my breasts and my hand over on to his cock and giving a gentle massage.

We were so in our element and not realising another men has entered the sauna. To be honest he is gorgeous and has quite a body.

We stopped, apologising to him and to our surprise he then replied 'carry on guys' . We stopped kissing but I didn't stop playing with his cock and my bf sucking my tits. While this happen, I looked deep into the younger guy, bite my lips and gave a gentle moan as a tease to him. He stared back, and I can see he started to touch himself.. not long after that letting that towel slipped off him..

My God, it's long and thick.. it arouses me so much I actually let my moan get louder and gave him a cheeky smile.. he knew I want it..

He came closer to ask my bf if he can join in.. my bf responded 'if the lady's comfortable' . I then smiled and straight away I had his soft lips kissing me.. I then grab his massive thick cock.. and start playing with it... I thought to myself 'two amazing cock to please me'

I can feel my bf cock is getting harder.. so I decided to tell him to move up so I can suck him off... And at this point I can feel the desperation from the other guy to be inside me as he glide his cock against my ass.. every now and then I can feel he moved it in between my pussy lips.. I kissed my bf as when I felt the other guys tip gently pushing inside my pussy..

I gasped at the feeling of being so stretched.. my bf asked'is he inside you' I nod then bit my lips, turned my head to the other guy, I smiled at him and sitting my self down completely so that I can feel all of his cock deep inside me..

He gave a very pleased moan as I moan naughtily, kissed him and then gave my bf a gaze..

I gently move my ass up and down as he grabbed both of my tits and said 'her pussy is so tight..' I can see my bf got even harde and replied 'shes all yours'. I then stopped and suggesting that we move this upstairs..

"

Huge fantasy of mine this!

By *hil1975Man
over a year ago

Chesham

By *otanewone OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leicester

As we arrive in the room, I then lay him down on our bed and kissed my bf and guide him to the tub chair in the corner 'for the best view sir' I told him..

I then climbed myself up, kissing the young guys hard thick cock.. gently sucking it as it's so thick, it was such a stretch for my mouth.. I then trail my kisses up to him and asked ' are you ready?' he then nod. Followed by stretched pussy start eating his thick cock gently and we both moan. The sensation that his cock gave me was out of this world.. it made me feel as if I'm a virgin again.. that first stretch feel I had...

We both moan, as the pleasure start to kicked in I roll my hip up and down.. and fully encouraged by this guy moan, I can feel how wet I've become and how possessed I am too.

He then lift my bum cheek to give enough distance for him to pump his cock up my pussy. This drives me insane.. we both just so tangled. And I can feel he has increased his urge and completely at ease.

He throws me to the side and positioned me on all fours and quickly thrust his big cock.. I scream in pleasure wanting more. He thrust his cock hard and fast while I'm in this sexual realm of mind..

He then quickly say 'im filling you up, are you ready ' with no spare moment to answer I can hear his moan while I can feel every muscle in his cock pumping his juice out.. it felt amazing..

He then gently pull his hard cock out to let the cum ooze out.. it was warm sexy and addictive..

I arched my back and kissed him and said 'you still hatd' he then replied 'ofcourse''im ready for more' I smiled and whispered 'id like to be stretched in both hole' he then smiled and said 'thats the plan' I turned to check how's my bf, he was still hard. I came to him and ride him with the other guys cum still dripping.. and said 'hey baby, did you enjoy the show?' he then replied yes.. I then raise my ass re position so that I can easily put his cock in my ass and whispered 'will you warm my ass up?' he smiled 'ofcourse baby.. ' I rode him with my ass with the other guy watching us..

Few minutes in the young guy then came towards us and said 'i think she's ready now' he then pulled my head and stuffed his cock in my mouth till I gag.. use it as if it was my tight pussy..

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *eepfill999Man
over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *umpstyleMan
over a year ago

North

By *icurious69jockMan
over a year ago

north east lincs

By *orny guysMan
over a year ago

Galway

F

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *orkiepud_69Couple
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

More

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Very hot

over a year ago

Super hot story sat here now and my cock is throbbing at the thought of this

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Nice

By *andyandmickCouple
over a year ago

chilwell

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *teve9111Man
over a year ago

UK

Waow

By *andm2006Man
over a year ago

Warwick

Great story....reminds me of a couple I once met in a sauna in Germany a few years ago

By *ac6969Man
over a year ago

leeds

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

nice

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very horny mm

By *7inchMan
over a year ago

denbigh

Good so far

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

More please I’m very hard

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

Very nice

By *ogan WillowCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Mmmm

By *luttyguy132Man
over a year ago

Ealing

By *eachlife49Man
over a year ago

ocean

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *otanewone OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leicester

As the guy realized how wet his cock from my saliva.. he then took my hand and guide me off my bf cock to the bed.. and said to my bf 'your gf pussy felt so good made me want to pump my cum into her ass' my bf smiled and said 'i don't normally share her ass but she is dying for it'. The young guy then came to me and kissed me and whispered 'youre mine now' I smiled and replied 'claim me then'

The young bull looked very excited and moved my body towards the edge of the bed. He then spat on my ass hole to make sure it's wet enough, although it's still covered by the cum dripping off him.

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

By *orkiepud_69Couple
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Nice

over a year ago

Hot

By *exbot 1Man
over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot

By *eeker of pleasureMan
over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmmmm

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

Amazing x

over a year ago

Mmmm wow

By *akeb7722Man
over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *ilson84500Man
over a year ago

Portadown

over a year ago

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

over a year ago

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ingfisher1964Man
over a year ago

cork

By *P69erMan
over a year ago

Tamworth

over a year ago

By *ndy500Man
over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *edi74Man
over a year ago

leicester

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *ardnreddyMan
over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Lovely

over a year ago

over a year ago

Hot story, love sharing a guys sexy wife

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *d4ugirlsMan
over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"As the guy realized how wet his cock from my saliva.. he then took my hand and guide me off my bf cock to the bed.. and said to my bf 'your gf pussy felt so good made me want to pump my cum into her ass' my bf smiled and said 'i don't normally share her ass but she is dying for it'. The young guy then came to me and kissed me and whispered 'youre mine now' I smiled and replied 'claim me then'

The young bull looked very excited and moved my body towards the edge of the bed. He then spat on my ass hole to make sure it's wet enough, although it's still covered by the cum dripping off him. "

Sure hope you come back and finish this amazing story, has me wondering what it would feel like to slip my thick hardness into you as well

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

Post new Message to Thread