Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Horny in Tescos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd been exchanging messages with a young male student. This was in the early years when I was just getting started in chat rooms etc. he wanted to meet there and then so I went along with it for a laugh.

We saw each other outside the shop, exchanged that 'knowing' look and he followed me inside. As I picked things off the shelf to look out, his hand would reach for something close by and the sparks were jumping between our skin. He stood behind me in the queue, pressing into me, proving his cock was throbbing, a monster yearning to be released.

Outside, I followed him to his car around the corner (just down the road from my house) and got in. He pounced on me straightaway snogging the face off me saying how hot I was. I reached down and released the monster and covered it with my wet lips, sucking on it hard as he pushed my head down deeper. He thrust a few times before he shot his hot load down my throat. I swallowed every drop.

I straightened myself out, heart pounding at the audacity of me doing such a thing with a stranger so near to home! And I left him walked home and we never saw each other again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it !!!

over a year ago

Mm yummy x

over a year ago

fantastic story