FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

babysitter

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

a few years ago I my cousin asked me if I could look after her friends little boy while they were on a night out, for my cousIns bIrthday. me being the kind hearted person I am didn't want anyone leaving out so I agreed.

I went along to my cousins friends house at 7as she asked me too, she answered the door in a silk dressing gown opened a little so I could see a bIt of her Size 10 figure and her pert tits, she said thanks for doing this, he is in bed all I need you too do it listen out for him. I thought easy

she left about half hour later, wearing this sexy dress that showed her curves to perfection she said I won't be late home, help your self and make your self at home. brilliant have a nice night.

at about 2am she returned at this point I was half asleep on the settee, she came into the living room where I was sat, sat on the other couch opposite me, where I could see inner thigh. and her sexy black lacy underwear, I instantly got hard, I had jogging bottoms on, she could obviously see my cock hard and pushing against loose pants,

she said like what you see? I replied yeah obviously. to which she replied by coming and sitting next to me stroking my throbbing cock, she pulled my member out my pants, wanking me faster and faster, she started to suck my rock hard cock, she got off and climbed on top of me pulled her knickers a side and started to bounce faster and faster, I felt her wet pussy rubbing up and down, she came with a loud moan, got off me and said fuck me up the arse, I didn't need telling twice, I almost came instantly with her arse being tight, I came all over her and then she got up and said thanks for that Eddie I appreciate it, let your self out when you are ready.

I thought what??? after that :/ I went home a happy man fancing my cousins mate for years ,

the day after got a text saying ''thanks for lastnight I enjoyed both parts, maybe again sometime"

to which the next day I went round and more or less the same happened, as the previous night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread