Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Joined in the changing room

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I must have been about 22 at the time. I needed a new pair of jeans & thought I'd try the little boutique shop situated in a small unit in the shopping centre which I'd noticed when I recently had my hair cut.

When I say shopping centre it was really an old market building which housed various small shopping & services units. So this little boutique shop was very small but I liked the look of it & the prices were good.

So one day I drove over & went into the shop. I was greeted by an attractive woman who I'd say was in her mid to late 30s. She was very friendly & welcoming & asked what I was after & guided me to the jeans on offer. I found some I liked the look of & she told me to go into the single little changing room in the corner of the shop.

So in I went & tried the jeans on. I wasn't thinking about anything other than trying them on, buying them if they were alright & then going on my way. There wasn't a mirror in the changing room so I had to come out & use the one outside in the shop.

I just intended to have a quick look to check they looked ok & fitted right around my bum.

The woman commented that they looked nice on me & when I turned to view my backside in the mirror she suddenly said in a flirty manner 'Mmm very nice!' with a giggle.

I was taken by surprise & just smiled & said 'thanks!' & went back into the changing room to take the jeans off & get dressed again & pay for the new ones.

The next thing I know is I hear her voice say 'do you need a hand in there?' & before I could answer the curtains parted & she poked her head through!

She looked at me & put her finger to her lips so as to say don't say anything and came in & joined me. . She then undid the zip on the jeans pulling it down all the while looking me straight in my eyes. I was part terrified & also very much excited & turned on.

She undid the button & slowly pulled down the jeans revealing my boxers which now had a very obviously hard cock straining at the material. The boxers didn't last long before they were also pulled down.

So there I was, proudly on display to a woman I didn't know, standing in a shop changing room, with lots of shoppers passing by just outside & I just couldn't believe what was happening! Luckily I was the only customer in the shop. She had obviously sensed her opportunity.

As I stood there not quite knowing what to do or how to react she grabbed hold of my cock & proceeded to gently stroke & caress it, slowly moving her hand up & down. I was soon leaking pre-cum & she looked longingly & admiringly at my cock & also so hornily looking into my eyes. She was certainly enjoying watching the reaction she was having on me.

As you can imagine I didn't last long. I was quite young & inexperienced at that time. I soon came & spurted my cum all over her hand & on to the floor of the changing room.

My head was in a spin but I think she murmured something like 'ooh good boy!' & then went out into her shop & came back with some tissues & cleaned me up & the mess on her floor!

She left me to it & I got dressed & went out & payed for the jeans. She smiled at me put the jeans in a bag & just said 'it was lovely to meet you. Come again.' And then I left, still in a daze.

A month or so later I went back to the centre to get my hair cut. I thought I would pop into the boutique & say hello. Alas it had gone. Closed down. I never did see her again. I'm glad I met her that day anyway!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocky 1Man
over a year ago

Warrington

So you didn't cum again for her ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread