Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Masturbation

Jump to newest

By *icyou. OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

Any good techniques to heighten my masturbation sessions? Im to use to the usual lying on back and on all fours positions whilst masturbating but what else can i do/try to make it even more exciting?

Also what does everyone think of when masturbating? Any strange fantasies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *moothladMan
over a year ago

Brentwood

Why not try edging,(google it if you dont know..bring yourself to the point were you think your gonna cum,then just before you cum,stop(back off),then get yourself back to the point and repeat..back off till that feeling goes a bit then just keep yourself at the point before you cum,then ride the oragasm feeling without cumming..i love doing it,makes you so horny it can be hard not to pass the point of no return and cum..when you do cum after edging for as long as you can,it will blow your mind 100%.try it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any good techniques to heighten my masturbation sessions? Im to use to the usual lying on back and on all fours positions whilst masturbating but what else can i do/try to make it even more exciting?

Also what does everyone think of when masturbating? Any strange fantasies? "

...how can you wank on all fours when you need a hand to wank with then your on all three's lol,get a girlfriend instead get her on all fours.

By *ixen7valWoman
over a year ago

atlanta

i as a woman have been doing that for a long time. didnt know it had a name. it is great & heightens the feelings immensely!...i ALWAYS orgasm, especially w/ some anal stimulation too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any good techniques to heighten my masturbation sessions? Im to use to the usual lying on back and on all fours positions whilst masturbating but what else can i do/try to make it even more exciting?

Also what does everyone think of when masturbating? Any strange fantasies? ...how can you wank on all fours when you need a hand to wank with then your on all three's lol,get a girlfriend instead get her on all fours. "

By *anda man.Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Shouldn't that be on all fives if you've got a hard on?

Post new Message to Thread