Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My ultimate fantasy!

Jump to newest

By *eardedGiant OP   Man
over a year ago

Ringwood

I would love to be invited over to a couples house. The door would be unlocked and I would let myself in. As I enter, I hear moaning coming from the bedroom. I slowly walk up the stairs and see the bedroom door open. As I look though the door, I see the female half on the bed playing with herself as the male half is watching. I get my cock out at the door and start rubbing it. The male half sees me and invites me in the room to get a closer look.

We both are stroking or hard cocks as the female is teasing us both. The male then gets invited to start playing with his mrs as I watch stroking my cock. I then get invited to play with the mrs. As mr is eating her wet pussy I will start to rub her tits and play with her nipples and she is sucking on my hard cock. Myself and mr then swap over so I can get a good taste of her sweet pussy before sliding my cock deep inside the mrs. We will then flip the mrs on all fours as she is sucking mrs cock, I slide my cock in mrs tight pussy slowly but deep as I play with her ass hole.

Myself and mr will then DP until all three of us are cumming together. Mrs would then suck the cum off both of our cocks at the same time before getting ready for round 2

Is their anyone who has a similar fantasy that would like to help facilitate this?

J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ci LutherMan
over a year ago

Taunton

Been there, got the t shirt… very hot experience

Made even better with the encouragement of a willing hubby