Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Horny neighbour part 2

Jump to newest

By *LJ321 OP   Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

I know it’s been a while but here is part 2 of the horny neighbour, as I mentioned before I think my neighbour and his wife have different views when it comes being friendly, I also stop and say hi when I see them together but the husband always tries to prolong the conversation and his Mrs seem to get wound up by it calling him a chatter box.

One day we had just returned from a weekend away it was Sunday evening in August so it was quiet warm, as we pulled onto the drive we noticed that the neighbour was in his front garden, I was wearing a pink tank top and was feeling a bit naughty, so after pulling up I purposely left a bag in the car and the car door open so that I had to return to the car to get it, I went in I took my bra off my nipples were erect and I went back outside to the car he most have been waiting for me to return because as soon I step outside he called out did you enjoy the break, and upon hearing that I thought I would walk towards he so that he could have a closer look at my tits, his face as I walked towards him was a picture, I stood for what seem look 10 second with my nipples pointing towards him then from now where his wife appeared and said that needed a hand in the back garden, he replied I was just having a quick chat and she didn’t look pleased at all with chatting to me or more to my chest lol. Anyway in a flash he was on his way as his wife had asked, I do like that top though I am sure I’ve got so pictures of me in it.

Until next time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
over a year ago

hayes

Nice.more i hope

By *heswingerMan
over a year ago

the steel city sheffield

Let’s have some more please

By *hris 1000200Man
over a year ago

kells

By *ilf eaterMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Cant wait for part 3 so hot

By *dnap23Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Keep going I’d love to see that top

By *ardnhornMan
over a year ago

wrexham

glad I took the trouble to find it poor man must have been so frustrated xx

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ust MikeMan
over a year ago

Yaxley

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS
over a year ago

wrexham

Used to wank myself off over my neighbour she was hot as fuck in panties and socks in her conservatory x

Post new Message to Thread