over a year ago

bedford

"Yup. I was 32 he was 48. We where together for 6 years "

Fair play

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I’ve done older and younger. I was 38 tought a 17 year old straight how to have good sex and a 58 year old who was very adventurous

By *alphywiggumMan
over a year ago

visiting

Had younger and older. The older one after i saw her on here and i crashed in her and another girls room after after works night out... it turned out the other girl snuck out to meet the boss and we had a d*unken "sleepy" fumble under the sheets. The younger was a Pakistani girl just turned 20 wanting to enjoy herself before here marriage. She was a hell cat and would regularly jump on me in work. It ended when she got married though which was a shame.

By *agpie64Man
over a year ago

swaffham

Yes use to see a girl from work she was 20 and I was 42 to she was a very dirty girl who wanted it 24/7

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I got chatting to a liaison officer that started at my work place she was 21 and I was 39. We flirted a lot and paid her many compliments over time we got to become good friends. She use to tell me about her bf and I my wife, she said my wife was lucky and I said why because you are nice and good to her. We I said I could be very good to you to and she giggled and asked how and I said do you want me to show you? You mean fuck me don’t you she said but where we are at work. I said her it’s 5pm and no one is here in this part of the building so I fucked her over my desk for the first time.

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

over a year ago

Claire and I continued to fuck over the months after work and even pretended that we had evening revision sessions so we could continue our adventures. A few times we nearly got caught by staff and the cleaners but nothing happened till near the end of term when we were horny and wanted each other so much. She had been dressed so slutty all day my cock aches for her. Well it was 4pm and we were at it in my room on the desk when the door opened it was the cleaner who by her own admission was s dirty slut and she simply said ‘what a nice surprise’ and asked us to carry on. Claire was embarrassed but the cleaner said it’s ok love I will let you look at mine too and took her too off to review a small but lovely boobs and tiny waist. Hope I get some too Hubby she said and carried on cleaning.

By *odkaboy2Man
over a year ago

bristol

I saw a girl 16 years my junior from work back in the day (I was 37 and her 21) and we were together for 2 years. Sex was amazing but in the end the age difference meant we wanted different things (Jesus she had great nipples)

By *exy n up 4 itCouple
over a year ago

western isles

Once had a revenge shag from my female apprentice who had just been cheated on by her boyfriend.

That was the only time it happened bar fir a thank you wank she gave me when I gave her a lift somewhere.

over a year ago

Steff the cleaner was topless as I was fucking Claire over my classroom desk and she kept looking over and making a comment about Claire and her body until she was next to us feeling Claire up and wanting some of her too. I told Claire to lay face up on one or the desks and asked Steph to drop her pants and move her knickers and sit on Claire’s face as I fucked get.

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *eardedclitlickerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Girl at work 20 worked in my office to help out for a bit. I was 40. She moaned that her BF wouldn't give her a massage the night before.she had bad back and he refused. She asked me if I would have said no. I asked her where it hurt. At the bottom. So I said come in meeting room and I'll massage it. Lower she said but she had trousers on that stopped me going any lower. She unbuttoned them and pulled the zip down a bit. I was now massaging her bare back and the tops of her ass cheeks and getting very aroused in my trousers. I accidentally brushed my cock against her thigh as I massaged her. She undid the zip some more. I was on the verge of seeing if I could take it further when someone tried the office door. Sadly never got to do anything else with her. But did finger another girl on work experience 18ish a few weeks later

By *i50Man
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Working on it, 22 Yr old into Bit of BDSM ( brat) got major daddy issues

Playing the long game

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've not and still looking

By *andy IanMan